Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,986 members, 7,848,963 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 12:37 PM

Facts About Jaguar Car - Car Talk (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Facts About Jaguar Car (7358 Views)

Did You Know This About Jaguar Cars? / Court Orders Coscharis Jaguar To Replace San's ₦24m Jaguar Car / Jaguar Land Rover Wins Chinese Court Case Over Copy Of Range Rover Evoque (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Facts About Jaguar Car by revilomichaels(m): 10:41am On May 14, 2020
HeavenlyBang:

Lmao, so Ferrari and Dodge are now British companies?
grin

Shift, bros.

I wish you can read well.
If you read well like you claim. You will know that in my last paragraph, I was talking about cars you see in Lagos and Abuja. Not British.
So carry your google analysis out on something else, you don’t have a jaguar. Accept it

6 Likes

Re: Facts About Jaguar Car by HeavenlyBang(m): 10:43am On May 14, 2020
Btw, I said what I said.

British cars are unreliable pieces of junk. And I'll bring receipts to prove it's the truth around the globe. If you have an issue with my statement, kindly go introduce your skull to the nearest wall, and stop mentioning me to tell me rubbish.

What nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Facts About Jaguar Car by LeJeun3: 10:46am On May 14, 2020
diportivo:

what wld u av said really?

that range rovers are reliable??

if I knock ur head grin

reliable gbuo gi dia angry

Yes they are

Re: Facts About Jaguar Car by diportivo: 10:48am On May 14, 2020
LeJeun3:

Yes they are

undecided

1 Like

Re: Facts About Jaguar Car by HeavenlyBang(m): 10:53am On May 14, 2020
Thread is filled with three kinds of people.

1. Those who don't have anything sensible to say, but just want to talk. "Oh no, he said Rolls-Royce makes unreliable cars". Never mind that I've clearly stated that Rolls-Royce and Bentleys are hardly daily-driveable cars and cannot be held to the same standards as something like a Toyota or Benz.

2. Those who also just want to talk, but because "You haven't owned a Jaguar, how can you have an opinion?!!" See below.
HeavenlyBang:

Guy, rest. If you have something else that debunks someone's claim, feel free to bring it out. Otherwise just watch from the sidelines and don't come and start pretending to be the voice of reason from a higher moral ground like some of the other dumbasses have chosen to be.

It's annoying.

Everything said by anyone on this thread is just a personal opinion, at most backed up with factual data. If you have an issue with people expressing their opinions formed around educated data, then stay on the sidelines and ignore.

If I say British cars are unreliable junk, you can be sure I can supply bring out the numbers that support my claim. Even if I've owned one and it was rock solid reliable, that only counts as anecdotal evidence, which is useless.

Even the most reliable models have owner horror stories. Does that make them unreliable? On this Nairaland e get person wey him Murano never disturb, but everyone knows how bad those cars can be. If that Murano owner comes out and says the Murano is a great reliable car, does that mean he's correct simply because he owns one, contrary to all empirical stating otherwise?

The same you dey hype your C230K that year, say na him be world best. Now your story don change. See how useless an owner's opinion is? Like I said, give your own opinion and waka pass. No one made any of you a gatekeeper on Nairaland.

Stupid thread is getting annoying. Fuckin jags.

3. Those who own said unreliable British cars. The Rover guys especially. Always an agenda to prove that their cars are something they aren't. Rover no go pay una for all this free marketing una dey do for here, after na still tow truck people still be una most frequently contacted numbers. cheesy
We know. Na when una switch go another brand una go finally start to talk truth. grin

1 Like

Re: Facts About Jaguar Car by diportivo: 10:55am On May 14, 2020
is it that people fail to realise that u can buy what u love even tho it's not perfect??

cars will survive here anywhichway,if owners dont mind the headaches and heartaches and they probably have deep pockets

it's like a man deciding not to get married because women have issues......does that mean u wont find ur own peace when u get married??

una funny o

some cars have loads of problems and people still buy them.....not cos they dont av a choice but cos such cars appeal to them

it's also crazy to think you dont like a car cos u cant afford it.....people hate Volvo.....volvo sef cost to buy as toks?? undecided

if u like a car,congrats

if u dont like a car,ur problem

even the toyota wey some people will trade their mothers for,e no dey go mechanic place at all?? undecided

1 Like

Re: Facts About Jaguar Car by HeavenlyBang(m): 11:01am On May 14, 2020
diportivo:
is it that people fail to realise that u can buy what u love even tho it's not perfect??

cars will survive here anywhichway,if owners dont mind the headaches and heartaches and they probably have deep pockets

it's like a man deciding not to get married because women have issues......does that mean u wont find ur own peace when u get married??

una funny o

some cars have loads of problems and people still buy them.....not cos they dont av a choice but cos such cars appeal to them

it's also crazy to think you dont like a car cos u cant afford it.....people hate Volvo.....volvo sef cost to buy as toks?? undecided

if u like a car,congrats

if u dont like a car,ur problem

even the toyota wey some people will trade their mothers for,e no dey go mechanic place at all?? undecided

Literally retarrded, bro. I just tire for some of these people. There's no car that's perfect. No one is saying there is.

Would I mind owning a Range Rover? No. But if I was buying one, I'd do so with the knowledge that I would be buying something that would offer more trouble than, perhaps, an Acura or Lexus. I'd buy it anyway because it also offers things the Lexus or Acura do not.

It's OK to admit that your cars are flawed, no car is perfect anyway. Toyota gan dey visit mechanic steady. I love my car, but I'll be the first to point out things about it I don't like. I still love it, because it delivers on the things I expected it to. Doesn't meant it's perfect.
Re: Facts About Jaguar Car by HeavenlyBang(m): 11:19am On May 14, 2020
So important you had to say it thrice.
Re: Facts About Jaguar Car by diportivo: 11:22am On May 14, 2020
HeavenlyBang:
So important you had to say it thrice.

the point has to be driven home 3 times for effect grin
Re: Facts About Jaguar Car by Revilo1: 11:26am On May 14, 2020
grin
I’m enjoying this
Re: Facts About Jaguar Car by gremp(m): 11:54am On May 14, 2020
I liken British cars to glass cups, beautiful, machined but delicate and I liken Japanese cars to wooden cups, beautiful sometimes but far less likely to break and cheaper.

If you check some insurance companies data pool you'll find out that most British luxury cars are unreliable based on the fact that most of their parts are made up of rare materials and take a very long time to make hence high repair cost.
Does that mean they're less good??, No but
findings have shown that those who own them have at least 6 cars on average so if it breaks down they have options, but that doesn't still detract from the fact that they're unreliable.
The only British brand I can still reconcile with is Rolls Royce, they're built like tanks.
Bentley, Aston Martin, Range Rover.... Once you're out of warranty you know the drill cool .

4 Likes

Re: Facts About Jaguar Car by HeavenlyBang(m): 11:56am On May 14, 2020
gremp:
I liken British cars to glass cups, beautiful, machined but delicate and I liken Japanese cars to wooden cups, beautiful sometimes but far less likely to break and cheaper.

If you check some insurance companies data pool you'll find out that most British luxury cars are unreliable based on the fact that most of their parts are made up of rare materials and take a very long time to make hence high repair cost.
Does that mean they're less good??, No but
findings have shown that those who own them have at least 6 cars on average so if it breaks down they have options, but that doesn't still detract from the fact that they're unreliable.
The only British brand I can still reconcile with is Rolls Royce, they're built like tanks.
Bentley, Aston Martin, Range Rover.... Once you're out of warranty you know the drill cool .
Exquisitely put.

Re: Facts About Jaguar Car by dasphinx1(m): 2:14pm On May 14, 2020
HeavenlyBang:

Exquisitely put.

Good afternoon boss, its been a while. I sent you a pm.

1 Like

Re: Facts About Jaguar Car by dasphinx1(m): 3:22pm On May 14, 2020
HeavenlyBang:

Exquisitely put.

Replied
Re: Facts About Jaguar Car by Kingsdave(m): 5:00pm On May 14, 2020
gremp:

Thank God I've not owned one, I wonder if my mechanic would loan me in this lockdown some of the monthly payment I'd most certainly would've been paying on the Jaguar and if the BRT company would give me discount for being a loyal customer due to the Jaguar being at the mechanics all the time... cry
My brother owns a Jaguar XF supercharged 2009... Its been a year plus 6 month.... We haven't gone to the mechanic for once.. Everything is perfect.... So y'all should stop all that unreliable shit... You dont own nor have ever owned a jaguar.. So STFU

2 Likes

Re: Facts About Jaguar Car by HeavenlyBang(m): 5:08pm On May 14, 2020
Kingsdave:

My brother owns a Jaguar XF supercharged 2009... Its been a year plus 6 month.... We haven't gone to the mechanic for once.. Everything is perfect.... So y'all should stop all that unreliable shit... You dont own nor have ever owned a jaguar.. So STFU

This you?

Kingsdave:
I'm having issues with my Jaguar XF.... I drove it for some minutes... Tried to reverse it was stuck in drive for long... I off it , later tried to on it but its still stuck in drive... Transmission failure is written on the dash board ...Gear not in park.... Had a battery warning. later... Battery will be off in 3 minutes..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Facts About Jaguar Car by kingreign(m): 5:10pm On May 14, 2020
Kingsdave:

My brother owns a Jaguar XF supercharged 2009 ... Its been a year plus 6 month.... We haven't gone to the mechanic for once.. Everything is perfect.... So y'all should stop all that unreliable shit... You dont own nor have ever owned a jaguar.. So STFU
Your brother or you?
Which do we believe?

By the way, what's the update on the transmission malady with you/your brother's jaguar?
Re: Facts About Jaguar Car by HeavenlyBang(m): 5:10pm On May 14, 2020
Fuckin clowns. grin
HeavenlyBang:
Thread is filled with three kinds of people.

3. Those who own said unreliable British cars. The Rover guys especially. Always an agenda to prove that their cars are something they aren't. Rover no go pay una for all this free marketing una dey do for here, after na still tow truck people still be una most frequently contacted numbers. cheesy
We know. Na when una switch go another brand una go finally start to talk truth. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Reasons Why Your Car Lean To One Side / Toyota Sienna Overheating / Toyota Camry 2001 Transmission Problems

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.