Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,020 members, 7,956,785 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 06:51 PM

First Caliph Of Islam And Mohammed's Father In-law Was A Jew - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / First Caliph Of Islam And Mohammed's Father In-law Was A Jew (3211 Views)

Lizben Agha, An Igbo Jew Who Was Arrested With Israeli Filmmakers Released / Zainab Abdullahi: 'Aisha Yesufu Is A Jew In Islamic Shirt' / Femi Fani-Kayode At The Burial Of Hilary Chikwendu, His Father-In-Law In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: First Caliph Of Islam And Mohammed's Father In-law Was A Jew by mainkendo: 7:48am On Nov 26, 2020
grin
Re: First Caliph Of Islam And Mohammed's Father In-law Was A Jew by letu(m): 8:14am On Nov 26, 2020
OK2NVME:
If You Love The Jew, Then You Must Love The Fulani

This statement, our you saying that the FULANIS are Jewish in Origin.

2 Likes

Re: First Caliph Of Islam And Mohammed's Father In-law Was A Jew by GBTYO: 8:27am On Nov 26, 2020
letu:
This statement, our you saying that the FULANIS are Jewish in Origin.

Are they not the same racist genocidal land grabbing bastards?

4 Likes

Re: First Caliph Of Islam And Mohammed's Father In-law Was A Jew by GBTYO: 8:29am On Nov 26, 2020
AlexBells:

Abeg I'm not reading, how that one take concern me,

You Igbos will never learn

In 1966, you were decieved by Marxist atheist . Today , a Jew wombat rat is decieving you

You keep failing because you reject Christ .

3 Likes

Re: First Caliph Of Islam And Mohammed's Father In-law Was A Jew by IJOBA2: 9:14am On Nov 26, 2020
thatsleepboy1:

I know Mohammed is a descendant of Ishmael according to the bible cos he was promised that his descendant will be fierce and Ishmael was never a prophet pls.
HE WAS A PROPHET
Re: First Caliph Of Islam And Mohammed's Father In-law Was A Jew by thatsleepboy1: 10:42am On Nov 26, 2020
IJOBA2:
HE WAS A PROPHET

according to islamic rites. he never had the quality to be called talkless of being a prophet. that's how they islam said abraham and Isaac are prophets.
Re: First Caliph Of Islam And Mohammed's Father In-law Was A Jew by IJOBA2: 10:50am On Nov 26, 2020
thatsleepboy1:

according to islamic rites. he never had the quality to be called talkless of being a prophet. that's how they islam said abraham and Isaac are prophets.
HOW DO YOU DEFINE A PROPHET undecided
Re: First Caliph Of Islam And Mohammed's Father In-law Was A Jew by rolams(m): 5:22pm On Nov 26, 2020
OK2NVME:
From all these we can all see for ourselves that Islam was a Jewish invention.

I hereby thus demand that all IPOB Jews, Zionist Christians, Yoruba Muslims and Hausa/Fulani Jihadists should all kiss and make up, since all of you are serving the same Jewish masters.

Idiots

What a foolish write-up! What do you expect from a Christian writer? Is Muhammad (peace be upon him) a jew? Answer the question and the rest is lie!
Re: First Caliph Of Islam And Mohammed's Father In-law Was A Jew by KwaraRat: 10:54pm On Aug 08, 2021
rolams:

What a foolish write-up! What do you expect from a Christian writer? Is Muhammad (peace be upon him) a jew? Answer the question and the rest is lie!

Lol.

One thing this thread achieved was to expose both the Boko jihadists and Congo zionists as tools of Judas.

You share so much in common with those okoro Jews through your common puppet masters - Jews!

1 Like

Re: First Caliph Of Islam And Mohammed's Father In-law Was A Jew by KwaraRat: 11:08pm On Aug 08, 2021
OK2NVME:
HISTORY OF PALESTINE
614-1096 C.E.
From the Accession of the Mahomedans to that of the Europeans.
By Rabbi Joseph Schwarz, 1850

Rabbi Shallum, son of the then Resh Gelutha, in Babel, aka Abu Bachr al Chaliva al Zadik.

Abu Bakr, became the first Caliph, and was in fact son of the then Resh Gelutha, in Babel, who perceiving a dreadful predicament, sent Rabbi Shallum to Mahomed, and told him to offer his submission, friendship, and services, and endeavor to enter with him into a friendly compact. Mahomed accepted Rabbi Shallum’s proposition with pleasure, conceived a great affection for him, and took his daughter, Aisha, a handsome young child, for wife; he made him also a general in his army, and gave him the name of Abu Bachr al Chaliva al Zadik, literally:

The father of the maiden, the descendant of the righteous; this means, that of all his wives, who were either widows or divorced women, this one was the only one who had never been married before, and then she was the granddaughter of the celebrated chief of the captivity; therefore, the descendant of the righteous.

This occurrence induced Mahomed to give up his terrible intention to destroy the Jews in his country, and thus did Rabbi Shallum save his people.

Sage Al-Suyuti relates a description of Abu Bakr: "He was a man with fair skin, thin, emaciated, with a sparse beard, a slightly hunched frame, sunken eyes and protruding forehead, and the bases of his fingers were hairless." He was the foremost genealogist of the Quraysh and the best of them at interpreting dreams after the Prophet. His caliphate lasted two years and three months in which he opened up the lands of Syria and Iraq for the Muslims, suppressed apostasy among the Arab tribes, and fought the pseudo-Prophets al-Aswad al-`Ansi.

Jews created Islam and control it.

This piece is from the Jewish Encyclopedia.

Ipob louts take note.

1 Like

Re: First Caliph Of Islam And Mohammed's Father In-law Was A Jew by AntiBalaka: 11:01am On Aug 16, 2021
bump
Re: First Caliph Of Islam And Mohammed's Father In-law Was A Jew by 12Monkeys: 8:58am On Feb 06, 2022
Congo Jews' should kiss and make up with their Fulanii slave masters because you both share the same puppet masters.

1 Like

Re: First Caliph Of Islam And Mohammed's Father In-law Was A Jew by AyePappy: 11:21pm On Nov 05, 2022
OK2NVME:
HISTORY OF PALESTINE
614-1096 C.E.
From the Accession of the Mahomedans to that of the Europeans.
By Rabbi Joseph Schwarz, 1850

Rabbi Shallum, son of the then Resh Gelutha, in Babel, aka Abu Bachr al Chaliva al Zadik.

Abu Bakr, became the first Caliph, and was in fact son of the then Resh Gelutha, in Babel, who perceiving a dreadful predicament, sent Rabbi Shallum to Mahomed, and told him to offer his submission, friendship, and services, and endeavor to enter with him into a friendly compact. Mahomed accepted Rabbi Shallum’s proposition with pleasure, conceived a great affection for him, and took his daughter, Aisha, a handsome young child, for wife; he made him also a general in his army, and gave him the name of Abu Bachr al Chaliva al Zadik, literally:

The father of the maiden, the descendant of the righteous; this means, that of all his wives, who were either widows or divorced women, this one was the only one who had never been married before, and then she was the granddaughter of the celebrated chief of the captivity; therefore, the descendant of the righteous.

This occurrence induced Mahomed to give up his terrible intention to destroy the Jews in his country, and thus did Rabbi Shallum save his people.

Sage Al-Suyuti relates a description of Abu Bakr: "He was a man with fair skin, thin, emaciated, with a sparse beard, a slightly hunched frame, sunken eyes and protruding forehead, and the bases of his fingers were hairless." He was the foremost genealogist of the Quraysh and the best of them at interpreting dreams after the Prophet. His caliphate lasted two years and three months in which he opened up the lands of Syria and Iraq for the Muslims, suppressed apostasy among the Arab tribes, and fought the pseudo-Prophets al-Aswad al-`Ansi.

Jews created Islam and control it.
Re: First Caliph Of Islam And Mohammed's Father In-law Was A Jew by AyePappy: 12:31am On Nov 06, 2022
thatsleepboy1:

I've been following your posts for the past 1 week and this came to my mind just this morning before coming across this thing you said. It's really true. I love your posts and I've learnt a lot from you and I've also started watching Europa: The Last Battle on Bitchute. May God continue to bless you and your efforts towards this your educative posts of yours.

[b]MagicBishop and someone else(I've forgotten his moniker) are not left out on this one too. Y'all are great o[/b]n this. Keep doing this.

We are one and the same individual.

May you find the truth you have desired to search for and may it bring peace to you.

1 Like

Re: First Caliph Of Islam And Mohammed's Father In-law Was A Jew by AyePappy: 12:37am On Nov 06, 2022
stonemasonn:
I read somewhere many years back that the Arabian ruling class who also controlled Mecca at the time of the prophet were Sadducees with their headquarters in Damascus.

There was a Jewish theocracy that propped up in modern day Yemen that waged war on Christians.

It was led by a Jew who took the name Joseph .

This was Jewish first attempt at directly waging war on Christians.

The attention of the Ethiopian Christian Emperor was drawn to the ongoing genocide of Christians by the Jewish usurpers. The Christian emperor raised an army , crossed the red sea and uprooted the Jewish virus from Yemen. The Christian emperor wrote to European and ME leaders on this and this fueled more antisemitism and pogroms on the Jews across Europe. Since then, the Jew has vowed not to directly cross Christians again and instead uses proxies to wage his millennial war on the church.

Jews are the number 1 enemy to Christians and Christianity

1 Like

Re: First Caliph Of Islam And Mohammed's Father In-law Was A Jew by HitlerWasRight: 7:03am On Jul 04, 2023
“I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.” Rev. 2.9

“I will make those who are of the synagogue of Satan, who claim to be Jews though they are not, but are liars—I will make them come and fall down at your feet and acknowledge that I have loved you.” Rev 3.9

Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it. – John 8.44
Re: First Caliph Of Islam And Mohammed's Father In-law Was A Jew by HitlerWasRight: 7:05am On Jul 04, 2023
So a kike was the one who led the jihad to destroy the church in Syria and Iraq.
Re: First Caliph Of Islam And Mohammed's Father In-law Was A Jew by HitlerWasRight: 7:14am On Jul 04, 2023
AlexBells:

Abeg I'm not reading, how that one take concern me,

Tell your fellow Jewish owned slaves that I Magicbishop has predicted that in the nearest future, the Okoro Jew will stand side by side with the Fulani jihadist and wage war on Christians in Nigeria and beyond.
Re: First Caliph Of Islam And Mohammed's Father In-law Was A Jew by AlexBells(m): 7:42am On Jul 04, 2023
HitlerWasRight:

Tell your fellow Jewish owned slaves that I Magicbishop has predicted that in the nearest future, the Okoro Jew will stand side by side with the Fulani jihadist and wage war on Christians in Nigeria and beyond.

That's a good one, we wage war of Immunisation against Christians, they have been far too docile for long, do go check the meaning of Immunisation
Re: First Caliph Of Islam And Mohammed's Father In-law Was A Jew by HitlerWasRight: 7:45am On Jul 04, 2023
AlexBells:

That's a good one, we wage war of Immunisation against Christians, they have been far too docile for long, do go check the meaning of Immunisation

Spoken like a true child of perdition.

Christ is the only one who will wage a war on you heathen bastards .

And very soon HE will reappear and wage a war so furious that the heavens will feel it's vibrations from earth.

An 0su slave of Judas can never be my Messiah
Re: First Caliph Of Islam And Mohammed's Father In-law Was A Jew by AlexBells(m): 7:51am On Jul 04, 2023
HitlerWasRight:

Spoken like a true child of perdition.

Christ is the only one who will wage a war on you heathen bastards .

And very soon HE will reappear and wage a war so furious that the heavens will feel it's vibrations from earth.

An 0su slave of Judas can never be my Messiah
While we await the coming of Christ, we never promote peace, it is not an option, it was never an option, vawulence, vawulence and more vawulence that’s the most befitting thing the world needs right now, maximum madness
Re: First Caliph Of Islam And Mohammed's Father In-law Was A Jew by HitlerWasRight: 7:58am On Jul 04, 2023
AlexBells:

While we await the coming of Christ, we never promote peace, it is not an option, it was never an option, vawulence, vawulence and more vawulence that’s the most befitting thing the world needs right now, maximum madness

I am warning true Christians here to see you as a future threat to the church in Nigeria .

Is there anything that I have not predicted and warned about your Okoro Zionist movement that I was wrong about ?
Re: First Caliph Of Islam And Mohammed's Father In-law Was A Jew by AlexBells(m): 8:01am On Jul 04, 2023
HitlerWasRight:

I am warning true Christians here to see you as a future threat to the church in Nigeria .

Is there anything that I have not predicted and warned about your Okoro Zionist movement that I was wrong about ?

Keep winning them na, at the evening most of them are dragging meat with us at native doctor's pot, I bet there are up to 10% true Christian in Nigeria sef lol, more than halve of the Christians, Jews and Muslims in Nigeria low key traditionalists
Re: First Caliph Of Islam And Mohammed's Father In-law Was A Jew by HitlerWasRight: 8:04am On Jul 04, 2023
AlexBells:

Keep winning them na, at the evening most of them are dragging meat with us at native doctor's pot, I bet there are up to 10% true Christian in Nigeria sef lol, more than halve of the Christians, Jews and Muslims in Nigeria low key traditionalists

So Christians are a miniroty that you see as easy prey .

Noted
Re: First Caliph Of Islam And Mohammed's Father In-law Was A Jew by AlexBells(m): 8:19am On Jul 04, 2023
HitlerWasRight:

So Christians are a miniroty that you see as easy prey .

Noted
Christians, muslims and jews all combined are an insignificant minority in Nigeria is, the true majority is African
Re: First Caliph Of Islam And Mohammed's Father In-law Was A Jew by HitlerWasRight: 8:26am On Jul 04, 2023
AlexBells:
⁷Christians, muslims and jews all combined are an insignificant minority in Nigeria is, the true majority is African

Well, you have stated your high ranking position in the cannibal JuJu shrine.
Re: First Caliph Of Islam And Mohammed's Father In-law Was A Jew by AlexBells(m): 8:29am On Jul 04, 2023
HitlerWasRight:

Well, you have stated your high ranking position in the cannibal JuJu shrine.
Oh year, I'm currently eating chicken in my juju shrine, come with your gay ass let's deliver you
Re: First Caliph Of Islam And Mohammed's Father In-law Was A Jew by HitlerWasRight: 8:48am On Jul 04, 2023
AlexBells:
Oh year, I'm currently eating chicken in my juju shrine, come with your gay ass let's deliver you

Chicken ?

You are not even an original Ibo pagan.

When you upgrade to eating "special meat" in your shrine then we will know you are an authentic son of the soil traditionalist pagan
Re: First Caliph Of Islam And Mohammed's Father In-law Was A Jew by AlexBells(m): 8:51am On Jul 04, 2023
HitlerWasRight:

Chicken ?

You are not even an original Ibo pagan.

When you upgrade to eating "special meat" in your shrine then we will know you are an authentic son of the soil traditionalist pagan
You are not Igbo or I would say Ezikoba, in Ezikoba, chicken, colanut and palm wine are the three most crucial part of traditional prayer, if you like kill cow but so far chicken isn't there you are wasting your time, also tortoise is very important as well no be by size of animal abeg
Re: First Caliph Of Islam And Mohammed's Father In-law Was A Jew by HitlerWasRight: 9:15am On Jul 04, 2023
AlexBells:

You are not Igbo or I would say Ezikoba, in Ezikoba, chicken, colanut and palm wine are the three most crucial part of traditional prayer, if you like kill cow but so far chicken isn't there you are wasting your time, also tortoise is very important as well no be by size of animal abeg

You lie.

The chicken is only killed in an occultic ritual to signal Satan to come forth since the chicken always announces the arrival, presence and departure of Satan.

See : The denial of Christ by Peter and how the rooster signalled the presence of the devil every one of the three times Peter denied Christ.

Also see how the occult password in the form of a joke "on why the chicken crossed the road ?" that will illicit a seemingly innocent reply of "to get to the other side" is actually a reference to sacrificing a chicken to open a portal to hell for Satan to appear.

Any religion including Judaism that now uses chickens in their scapegoat ritual that sacrifices chickens in a rite is Satanism.
Re: First Caliph Of Islam And Mohammed's Father In-law Was A Jew by AlexBells(m): 9:30am On Jul 04, 2023
HitlerWasRight:

You lie.

The chicken is only killed in an occultic ritual to signal Satan to come forth since the chicken always announces the arrival, presence and departure of Satan.

See : The denial of Christ by Peter and how the rooster signalled the presence of the devil every one of the three times Peter denied Christ.

Also see how the occult password in the form of a joke "on why the chicken crossed the road ?" that will illicit a seemingly innocent reply of "to get to the other side" is actually a reference to sacrificing a chicken to open a portal to hell for Satan to appear.

Any religion including Judaism that now uses chickens in their scapegoat ritual that sacrifices chickens in a rite is Satanism.
You are right that means we are now the originator of satanism now what is wrong with satanism, look at yourself very well in the mirror, is there anything different between you and satan, well the difference I see is satan don’t habour that much hate
Re: First Caliph Of Islam And Mohammed's Father In-law Was A Jew by HitlerWasRight: 9:40am On Jul 04, 2023
AlexBells:
You are right that means we are now the originator of satanism now what is wrong with satanism, look at yourself very well in the mirror, is there anything different between you and satan, well the difference I see is satan don’t habour that much hate

Oh boy ohh!

See how you are now praising Satan.

I talk am.

Igbos are not Christians but Satanists.

Thanks for confirming it.

In your rush to defend your voodoo practice and new found Judaism you are ready to praise Satan.

You are of the synagogue of Satan and not Jews!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

GEJ Laid Foundation For Banditry, Fulani Group,paid Them – Northern Leader / SW, SS, North Entirely Don't Have Any Issue With Tinubu Except / Don’t Join Planned Strike, Olisah Metuh Urges South East

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.