Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,733 members, 7,813,412 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:00 PM

First Caliph Of Islam And Mohammed's Father In-law Was A Jew - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / First Caliph Of Islam And Mohammed's Father In-law Was A Jew (3027 Views)

Lizben Agha, An Igbo Jew Who Was Arrested With Israeli Filmmakers Released / Zainab Abdullahi: 'Aisha Yesufu Is A Jew In Islamic Shirt' / Femi Fani-Kayode At The Burial Of Hilary Chikwendu, His Father-In-Law In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: First Caliph Of Islam And Mohammed's Father In-law Was A Jew by AlexBells(m): 9:46am On Jul 04, 2023
HitlerWasRight:

Oh boy ohh!

See how you are now praising Satan.

I talk am.

Igbos are not Christians but Satanists.

Thanks for confirming it.

In your rush to defend your voodoo practice and new found Judaism you are ready to praise Satan.

You are of the synagogue of Satan and not Jews!

Thank God you are now getting the clear picture, so now you can see we are not jews but satanists, you have never seen a satanist kill anyone for not following Satan so that looks like a compliment and and a reassurances that no one will be hurt, it been you all godist
Re: First Caliph Of Islam And Mohammed's Father In-law Was A Jew by HitlerWasRight: 9:50am On Jul 04, 2023
AlexBells:

Thank God you are now getting the clear picture, so now you can see we are not jews but satanists, you have never seen a satanist kill anyone for not following Satan so that looks like a compliment and and a reassurances that no one will be hurt, it been you all godist

This explains your baby factory enterprise .

All those unfortunate poor babies are exported to israhell and across the world to be used by Jews in their satanic human sacrifice to their god, Molech.

This is the cornerstone of yeast economy that even the drug business can not compete with and explains why no one in your yeast has come out to stamp it out or even condemn it.
Re: First Caliph Of Islam And Mohammed's Father In-law Was A Jew by hegelian: 11:15am On Jul 04, 2023
how this beautiful thread turned to igbo bashing thread beat the shit out of me....this hatred on a group is not good for una soul oooo... thread is about Islam and it somehow turned to igbo bashing oga oooooo..
Re: First Caliph Of Islam And Mohammed's Father In-law Was A Jew by HitlerWasRight: 12:54pm On Jul 04, 2023
hegelian:
how this beautiful thread turned to igbo bashing thread beat the shit out of me....this hatred on a group is not good for una soul oooo... thread is about Islam and it somehow turned to igbo bashing oga oooooo..

The thread sought to expose the real founders of Islam and how it was meant to rid the ME of Christians

It is for the Zio terrorists of IPOB to know that they serve the same Jew master and how any talk of them claiming to fight against Islamic expansionism is a ruse and to warn Christians not to trust the IPOB Zionists and to see them as more dangerous than the Sunni Wahhabi terrorists .

Now that's the entire point of the thread.
Re: First Caliph Of Islam And Mohammed's Father In-law Was A Jew by AlexBells(m): 1:03pm On Jul 04, 2023
HitlerWasRight:

This explains your baby factory enterprise .

All those unfortunate poor babies are exported to israhell and across the world to be used by Jews in their satanic human sacrifice to their god, Molech.

This is the cornerstone of yeast economy that even the drug business can not compete with and explains why no one in your yeast has come out to stamp it out or even condemn it.

you can't be more correct, I agree with you while the babies are exported, we use the revenue to build more factories and the export and then keep exporting becuase Thats how Joseph was exported and then the babies would liberate Isrehell some day and hand them over to Satan
Re: First Caliph Of Islam And Mohammed's Father In-law Was A Jew by HitlerWasRight: 1:12pm On Jul 04, 2023
AlexBells:
you can't be more correct, I agree with you while the babies are exported, we use the revenue to build more factories and the export and then keep exporting becuase Thats how Joseph was exported and then the babies would liberate Isrehell some day and hand them over to Satan

Slavery is ingrained in you .
Re: First Caliph Of Islam And Mohammed's Father In-law Was A Jew by AlexBells(m): 1:12pm On Jul 04, 2023
HitlerWasRight:

Slavery is ingrained in you .

Get me the eraser then,
Re: First Caliph Of Islam And Mohammed's Father In-law Was A Jew by HitlerWasRight: 3:09pm On Jul 04, 2023
AlexBells:

Get me the eraser then,

Nah!

It's the oven for damaged goods like you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

F16 vs JF17, Nigeria latest military fleets / Putin denies sending Russian Military Trainees to Ukraine / Unfortunate Gruesome Murder Of a Northerner In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.