Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,452 members, 7,823,062 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

Why Do Girls Fantasize Changing Bad Boys To Good Boys? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Girls Fantasize Changing Bad Boys To Good Boys? (1421 Views)

Ghanaian Lady Allows 2 'Area Boys' To Publicly Handle Her Chest / Why Ladies Prefer To Date 'Bad Boys' Rather Than 'Good Boys' - Nigerian Lady / Why Do Nigerian Men Pretend Like They Dont Fantasize Being Naked In Public? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Girls Fantasize Changing Bad Boys To Good Boys? by Mstick: 6:07am On May 12, 2020
How do you know "she" was buried in a grave.

If trolling nairaland as you put make me useless then judge I am guilty, lock me up and throw the darn keys away or better still if you care so much about the dead "daughter" you can pay for an autopsy go find out the cause of her death or wise one.

BTW I thought dead bodies get warm in the grave

I am just a yaba left escapee with Daddy issues.

cool

wisdomiskey:
Useless mother like you. Your daughter is barely cold in her grave, yet trolling on Nairaland is your priority.
Anoufia, Tueh!

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Fantasize Changing Bad Boys To Good Boys? by Mstick: 6:09am On May 12, 2020
Yes it's true my dear. Everything written on the internet is true.

Snaagg:

So it's TRUE? Na wa o

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Fantasize Changing Bad Boys To Good Boys? by wisdomiskey(m): 6:11am On May 12, 2020
Mstick:
How do you know "she" was buried in a grave.

If trolling nairaland as you put make me useless then judge I am guilty, look me up and throw the darn keys away or better still if you care so much about the dead "daughter" you can pay for an autopsy go find out the cause of her death or wise one.

BTW I thought dead bodies get warm in the grave

I am just a useless mother whose child died 2 months ago and so I spend my entire existence seeking validation from Nairaland via trolling and insulting men. I am a disgrace to motherhood.

cool

Facts.
Re: Why Do Girls Fantasize Changing Bad Boys To Good Boys? by Mstick: 6:19am On May 12, 2020
Seriously? There wasn't any need editing my posts, isn't it obvious by now?!!

You could just asked me to write it boldly and I would.

And do you know what hurts me most?! The fact that all the attention and validation I've been seeking have not paid off yet like what do i have to do before someone actually notice me?

Too bad a dead child, my daddy issues and my yaba left escape hasn't given me the amount of attention I need. Can you suggest what I else to do?

Nairaland is my oxygen.

I am a yaba left escapee with Daddy issues.

cool

wisdomiskey:

Facts.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Fantasize Changing Bad Boys To Good Boys? by Mstick: 6:21am On May 12, 2020
Ok sir, but you want to believe what a mad person said is true?!

grin

cool
Snaagg:

I'm not talking to you ma. I don't like exchanging dialogue with mad people.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Fantasize Changing Bad Boys To Good Boys? by Joyfulgal: 10:11am On May 12, 2020
Mstick:
Yes it did, I actually slit my wrists.

Oh sorry I've not seen this one, darn I guess I need to add feminist and mad dog then.

*Kanye shrug*

I am a yaba left escapee with Daddy issues

Sending hugs dear. Take a deep breathe.

What makes u happy? Can exercise do the trick? Taking care of babies in orphanage or children or kids in the neighborhood? Traveling to another location or spending time with family?

Now start planning to have another baby. Replacement helps to heal wounds.

Sending you lots of hugs. Having miscarried thrice in the past, I KNOW THE FEELING.

hugs. Draw strength from the word of God and people around

(1) (2) (Reply)

Could She Be Cheating? / How We Ignore The Good Guys For The Bad Ones / Pus*y Slave: How To Uncommit?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.