Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,565 members, 7,820,040 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:55 AM

Guys, What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Done To Satisfy Your Sexual Urge? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Done To Satisfy Your Sexual Urge? (10372 Views)

What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? / What's The craziest Thing Someone Has Ever Done For You Out Of Love? / Valentine: What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Done For Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Guys, What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Done To Satisfy Your Sexual Urge? by Nobody: 1:44pm On May 20, 2020
Rawhumper:
[

I have never begged an ashawo I always have runs girls i bang anyhow and d don't tell me price.
I give them whatever amount of money I want and they don't complain.

Apart from my regular girls,its all about knowing how to carry oneself and most importantly look neat and clean.

These are very important but most guys think its all about money.

Yesterday I bleeped a girl I met in keke that same day,she was the one calling me when i got home(it was very wonderful with her).

I had to cancel my date with a gal that claims she is a virgin.
Anyway I find out today when I see her.

I still have a muslim one I bumped into same yesterday and I told her how I love her boobs
She smiled on phone...its not magic its knowing the law of attraction

Money isn't everything most ladies will agree but you have to make money and have some to pay for small things when with a girl not been totally broke.

Girls don't charge a guy they really fancy after sex.....

quote author=Gentle0wavez post=89445599]I had the courage to beg an Ashawo ( I knew her small sha) to open her legs for me on credit, say I go pay after. Imagine the kind sugar, honey and saccharine I use sweeten my words that day b4 she gree. Konji na bastard and poverty is the unknown Father.
Hmmmm I fear you o
Re: Guys, What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Done To Satisfy Your Sexual Urge? by Rawhumper(m): 6:08pm On May 20, 2020
[

Why do you fear me na? cheesy

Abeg I no dey bite.....

quote author=Pa3cia post=89759528]
Hmmmm I fear you o[/quote]

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Decides To Use His Friend To Test Me With Sex. / Have You Ever Experienced This With A Lady Inside The Bus? (pics) / What Parts Of A Man's Body Does A Lady Like To Touch?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.