Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,987 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:19 PM

My Boyfriend Decides To Use His Friend To Test Me With Sex. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Decides To Use His Friend To Test Me With Sex. (10356 Views)

" My Boyfriend Decides To Use His Friend To Test Me With Sex / Even Broke Guys Are Shouting I Stand With Sex Doll / LumiDolls: Barcelona Brothel Replaces Women With Sex Dolls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Boyfriend Decides To Use His Friend To Test Me With Sex. by Johndot: 12:19pm On Jul 03, 2020
[b][/b]After 3 years of Dating, my boyfriend decides to use his friend to test me with sex.
[b][/b]Whats your take on this?

2 Shares

Re: My Boyfriend Decides To Use His Friend To Test Me With Sex. by MrSensor(m): 12:20pm On Jul 03, 2020
Forgive him

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Decides To Use His Friend To Test Me With Sex. by Kseafresh: 12:21pm On Jul 03, 2020
Who go settle this matter now ehn

5 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Decides To Use His Friend To Test Me With Sex. by Johndot: 12:21pm On Jul 03, 2020
MrSensor:
Give him
give him what?

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Decides To Use His Friend To Test Me With Sex. by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jul 03, 2020
Ebube haff cheated severally but here he is, putting his loyal babe of 3yrs to test.
Ebube odogwu. grin grin

59 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Decides To Use His Friend To Test Me With Sex. by thorpido(m): 12:24pm On Jul 03, 2020
To the lady here,I hope you know what to do
I think your boyfriend is a fool.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Decides To Use His Friend To Test Me With Sex. by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jul 03, 2020
In all sincerity, the boyfriend is a full-grown idiot.... After 3yrs? Why didn't you come up with this senseless "Test" in the first 3months of the relationship?

Shame.

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Boyfriend Decides To Use His Friend To Test Me With Sex. by DaInferno(m): 12:26pm On Jul 03, 2020
this lady is intelligent. her mother raised her well.
dude has even cheated twice yet she held on

test are not totally wrong, God tests people too, but a cheater testing her gf of 3years with a prank?
that's some nerve. I feel like asking her to send her account number!

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Decides To Use His Friend To Test Me With Sex. by Mikky202(m): 12:28pm On Jul 03, 2020
Your boyfriend is at risk

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Decides To Use His Friend To Test Me With Sex. by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jul 03, 2020
please dump him as fast as possible,hes a small minded man, rubbish testing.Dare test him same way and watch him fail and still blame you for putting him to such rubbish test

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Boyfriend Decides To Use His Friend To Test Me With Sex. by DrFunmisticGlow: 12:30pm On Jul 03, 2020
[img][/img]
Johndot:
[b][/b]After 3 years of Dating, my boyfriend decides to use his friend to test me with sex.
This is what you get when you support an entitled low value man. He was shit testing you. He just wanted to see how much BS you can tolerate. And it seems you were able to tolerate a lot. Martinez39 is this not what you advise your followers to do?

Dump him, cry and eat icecream, never look back. Once a man cheats, walk out pls. You are too good for him.

6 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Decides To Use His Friend To Test Me With Sex. by DrFunmisticGlow: 12:31pm On Jul 03, 2020
DaInferno:
this lady is intelligent. her mother raised her well.
dude has even cheated twice yet she held on

test are not totally wrong, God tests people too, but a cheater testing her gf of 3years with a prank?
that's some nerve. I feel like asking her to send her account number!
God doesn't test people.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Decides To Use His Friend To Test Me With Sex. by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jul 03, 2020
thorpido:
Thank you for this statement

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Decides To Use His Friend To Test Me With Sex. by Ultimategeneral: 12:32pm On Jul 03, 2020
thorpido:
Me too.. thinking in the same direction.
The young man seems to be an ingrate. Some people don't value what the have until they lose it. well him clear don eye!

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Decides To Use His Friend To Test Me With Sex. by DrFunmisticGlow: 12:34pm On Jul 03, 2020
Johndot:
give him what?
ignore mrsensor please, he is just like your ex-boyfriend.
Re: My Boyfriend Decides To Use His Friend To Test Me With Sex. by thorpido(m): 12:35pm On Jul 03, 2020
Ultimategeneral:

Me too.. thinking in the same direction.
The young man seems to be an ingrate. Some people don't value what the have until they lose it. well him clear don eye!
Indeed.He had cheated on her,was jobless and the girl supported him financially,yet he's still thinking of a rubbish test.

9 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Decides To Use His Friend To Test Me With Sex. by Legit081039: 12:35pm On Jul 03, 2020
J111333:
Ebube haff cheated severally but here he is, putting his loyal babe of 3yrs to test.
Ebube odogwu. grin grin

As in which kind stupid test. Anyways I think the girl don't have Choice to leave the guy after spending a roughly 3years and still counting only God knows the age of this poor madam now

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Decides To Use His Friend To Test Me With Sex. by Ajstyles01(m): 12:36pm On Jul 03, 2020
Ur boyfriend na MUGU

3 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Decides To Use His Friend To Test Me With Sex. by Officialgarri: 12:38pm On Jul 03, 2020
Same writing style, fake WhatsApp Android app. Android whatsapp of nowadays (not modded) will show Am or Pm. Twitter style
cheesy Busted

17 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Decides To Use His Friend To Test Me With Sex. by MJBOLT: 12:39pm On Jul 03, 2020
i love that girl already grin

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Decides To Use His Friend To Test Me With Sex. by ModestGal(f): 12:41pm On Jul 03, 2020
Johndot:
Sister if you continue dating that thing, I will get angry with you

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Decides To Use His Friend To Test Me With Sex. by DoubleEngine007: 12:44pm On Jul 03, 2020
The good thing here is that ,you didn't fail the test.. His trust for you is now 100%.. Even if you cheat now,d idoit won't even notice,because he succeeded fooling himself with that stupid script he wrote and directed (drama)..
Testing your babe with your friend That's bulshit mehn!

4 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Decides To Use His Friend To Test Me With Sex. by Ultimategeneral: 12:50pm On Jul 03, 2020
DrFunmisticGlow:
[img][/img] This is what you get when you support an entitled low value man. He was shit testing you. He just wanted to see how much BS you can tolerate. And it seems you were able to tolerate a lot. Martinez39 is this not what you advise your followers to do?

Dump him, cry and eat icecream, never look back. Once a man cheats, walk out pls. You are too good for him.
Ewo! So once a woman cheats,she should be cuddled and asked to go and sin no more right?
Re: My Boyfriend Decides To Use His Friend To Test Me With Sex. by DaddyRochie1642: 1:01pm On Jul 03, 2020
She's now Feeling Fly .... Oya Let Her Swear That She Has Never Cheated On Her Other Boyfriends In The Past grin grin

4 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Decides To Use His Friend To Test Me With Sex. by phelonrays: 1:03pm On Jul 03, 2020
Officialgarri:
Same writing style, fake WhatsApp Android app. Android whatsapp of nowadays (not modded) will show Am or Pm. Twitter style
cheesy Busted
You notice it too..

The reply/questions rhyme on a rail, more like coming from One head cheesy www.nairaland.com/attachments/11854037_multiplephone1_jpeged0bc6d22bd83da27b0da3cd52f0c853

4 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Decides To Use His Friend To Test Me With Sex. by Tuska: 1:21pm On Jul 03, 2020
Johndot:

Fake story

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Decides To Use His Friend To Test Me With Sex. by gift2xl: 1:23pm On Jul 03, 2020
Oh!! this is crasy, that dude need's Jesus seriously!.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Decides To Use His Friend To Test Me With Sex. by DrFunmisticGlow: 1:58pm On Jul 03, 2020
Ultimategeneral:

Ewo! So once a woman cheats,she should be cuddled and asked to go and sin no more right?
Where did i write that? undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Decides To Use His Friend To Test Me With Sex. by fabuloz1(m): 2:16pm On Jul 03, 2020
Officialgarri:
cheesy Busted
Oga! my WhatsApp is without Pm or Am

6 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Decides To Use His Friend To Test Me With Sex. by Askme2020(m): 3:04pm On Jul 03, 2020
JidennaJason:
In all sincerity, the boyfriend is a full-grown idiot.... After 3yrs? Why didn't you come up with this senseless "Test" in the first 3months of the relationship?

Shame.

A real Idiot. My advice for the lady is to Japa. U never see boyfriend ooo not to talk of husband material. This one na faworaja.

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Decides To Use His Friend To Test Me With Sex. by Askme2020(m): 3:05pm On Jul 03, 2020
thorpido:

R really big fool indeed

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Are Most Yoruba Girls Rude / How I Caught My Colleagues Making Out In The Toilet / What Parts Of A Man's Body Does A Lady Like To Touch?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.