Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,803 members, 7,824,339 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

Reason Why You Need To Divorce Your Wife Now. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reason Why You Need To Divorce Your Wife Now. (470 Views)

Me And My Wife, Now See Sex As Stress... / *i Was Raped In Front Of My Husband And He Wants To Divorce Me Because I Enjoy / My Neighbour And His Wife Seduced My Wife ,now I'm Ashamed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reason Why You Need To Divorce Your Wife Now. by OKOATA(m): 7:31pm On May 11, 2020
Marriage isn’t a do or die affair, I see a lot of men complaining bitterly about their wives and the next thing you see them begging, crying like a new born baby before their wives. I will continue to tell men this, women hate and dislike men that cry.

let’s play this out as a man, you caught your GF cheating and she starts to cry, won’t it irritate you? I recognize fake tears from afar. If you want to propose to a girl must you kneel?

You can still be a romantic man by proposing without kneeling, this simple things you do to a lady is like diminishing yourself before her, I don’t find kneeling before a woman romantic, as far as I know it’s pure bullsh*t, Whether your wife caught you cheating or you forgot her birthday or one of those nonsense things guys face in a relationship don’t prostrate before a woman, then you start seeing these women begin to change towards you.

If a woman starts to deny you sex all of a sudden bet it she’s seeing someone else, I have been there, but some people will tell you sit her down this and that, if a woman is tired of her marriage why don’t she fu*king leave, why torture a simple man, why torture a family man who has love for his family but this evil monster called wife is only after to destroy the man emotionally, such a wicked beast.

Don’t cry like a baby before a woman, it’s irritating and diminishing, my own mother told me this. Never show your weak side to a woman, you men are created by God/Mother nature as a man for a reason. A man should always be the head, strong.

Me as a person once you cheat in our relationship it’s bye bye, I have no time for fake tears and some crappy crocodile tears, the reason you are crying is because I caught you and I know you will fu*king do it again. I am so optimistic I will find someone better, someone better is always better than your present evil wife.

For those married men passing through Hell in marriages don’t let people give you that bullcrap that divorce shouldn’t be the last option. You are developing HPB, people will advise him to stay, his wife hasn’t talked to him for months please stay, the woman cheats on the man please stay, they will even tell you to stay because of the sake of your kids.

You continue to stay in pain, sorrow, bitterness all your life and no matter how you wanna make the marriage work the evil woman you married doesn’t even care. There’s no sin in divorcing a monster or an evil wife, stop forcing yourself on a woman, stop rolling on the floor and stop praying that your marriage should work, it’s pure nonsense, You keep doing the same thing over and over while your health is at stake.

An evil wife is Lucifer’s child, she will drain you financially, emotionally and physically. Run away from her psychopathic tendencies, they usually have nothing to offer, treat them like an egg but they will treat you with evil, they can even sleep with your own father to get revenge on you. You men enslaved in this kind of relationship free your soul, run from this evil monster.

Men ‘am advising you if any woman causes harm to your emotions in any way divorce her, if any woman is making you to pass through pain and sorrow divorce her. Your wife is not your relative, she’s not even related to you by blood, she’s not your mom nor your sister, you didn’t share the same womb when coming to this earth, you didn’t share the same oblical cord, your wife is not the only woman in the world, there are still many beautiful, loyal and trustworthy women out there, free the monster, so many beautiful angels with pure character so virtuous out there.

Must you continue to endure in pains? don’t listen to what any fake pastor says, don’t listen to any relative telling you to manage, if you die your evil wife will marry another. Your sanity, health should be your own priority, Men use your head.

Martinez
ilegend

1 Like

Re: Reason Why You Need To Divorce Your Wife Now. by DECENCY3: 7:35pm On May 11, 2020
Go and settle issues with your wife and stop writing this epistle
Re: Reason Why You Need To Divorce Your Wife Now. by bigiyaro(m): 7:47pm On May 11, 2020
lolz!! op why the bitterness? no man needs any advice before he divorce his wife, when a man is fed up, he's fed up.
Re: Reason Why You Need To Divorce Your Wife Now. by OKOATA(m): 7:53pm On May 11, 2020
bigiyaro:
lolz!! op why the bitterness? no man needs any advice before he divorce his wife, when a man is fed up, he's fed up.
Am not embittered, I just need to state the facts. cool

(1) (Reply)

Never Make This Mistake In Life / Chioma Finally Quits Her Matrimonial Home With Davido For Cheating / Man, Lover Found Dead In Imo Hotel Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.