Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,608 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

What Are Your Top 3 Criteria When Looking For A Potential Life Partner? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are Your Top 3 Criteria When Looking For A Potential Life Partner? (44465 Views)

Tell Us The Mistake You Made Losing Your Potential Life-partner / Virginity:what Are Your Top 3 Criteria When Looking For A Potential Life Partner / What 3 Important Questions Would You Ask A Potential Life Partner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are Your Top 3 Criteria When Looking For A Potential Life Partner? by Rahyberg(m): 4:49pm On May 12, 2020
iSlayer2:
1) Ethnicity

2) Age

3) Character and Family Background.

It's this Issue of Ethnicity, that makes me to forget having girlfriend for now. I cant marry you and you'll be having problem with my Family.

I always want to avoid future Wahala for someone's pikin.

The Issue of Ethnicity has really damaged some relationship.

If your babe has all the attributes of a Good wife and your family opposes her all because of their stance of marrying from such tribe, Walahi Na real issue.
Re: What Are Your Top 3 Criteria When Looking For A Potential Life Partner? by walkwithgod(m): 4:49pm On May 12, 2020
bns4eva:
Must be religious

I can't marry illiterate

I will go to their house and watch how her mother
Treating her father.

I am sorry I can't marry a lady whose not virgin, trust nobody

Sincerely from my heart I don't like short lady,I like tall and curvy lady,

lol, how many virgins remain for naija ?

Dem no reach 3 my brother.

Go codedruns.com go see wetin women dey do for money.

It's best to live a single and beautiful life.

2 Likes

Re: What Are Your Top 3 Criteria When Looking For A Potential Life Partner? by Nobody: 4:49pm On May 12, 2020
bns4eva:
Must be religious

I can't marry illiterate

I will go to their house and watch how her mother
Treating her father.

I am sorry I can't marry a lady whose not virgin, trust nobody

Sincerely from my heart I don't like short lady,I like tall and curvy lady,
You can't marry an illetrate but your vocabulary is poor. Bros better go for tutorials and get more money instead of making noise here

2 Likes

Re: What Are Your Top 3 Criteria When Looking For A Potential Life Partner? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 4:49pm On May 12, 2020
Toks2008:
Must be sexually pleasing to my eyes.

Must be sexually decent

Must be respectful.

I thought you're married? �
Re: What Are Your Top 3 Criteria When Looking For A Potential Life Partner? by 1vid(m): 4:49pm On May 12, 2020
Must be Teachable. (someone that has spirit that can take correction)
Re: What Are Your Top 3 Criteria When Looking For A Potential Life Partner? by Drizzy5001(m): 4:50pm On May 12, 2020
Big and soft nyansh, (as wide as a pillow) grin
She must have sense
she must be a working class lady cool

3 Likes

Re: What Are Your Top 3 Criteria When Looking For A Potential Life Partner? by GodPunishBiafra: 4:50pm On May 12, 2020
ibkkk:
1. He must be neat.
2. He must be Intelligent.
3. He must be Considerate.
You wish...
Re: What Are Your Top 3 Criteria When Looking For A Potential Life Partner? by FromZeroToHero(m): 4:50pm On May 12, 2020
Right from my school days I always wanted to marry a nurse and thank God I later married not only a nurse but also a midwife.

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Top 3 Criteria When Looking For A Potential Life Partner? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 4:50pm On May 12, 2020
SirMichael1:
Thank you.

You're welcome, my small boyfriend. kiss
Re: What Are Your Top 3 Criteria When Looking For A Potential Life Partner? by bonnyhope: 4:51pm On May 12, 2020
Macqueeny:
All of you saying she must be a virgin are you a virgin yourself, don't ask what you can't give, that virgin girl too want a virgin boy

Keep quiet

Your hole is already widely opened
Re: What Are Your Top 3 Criteria When Looking For A Potential Life Partner? by justphillips(m): 4:51pm On May 12, 2020
Idi araba and big bwest

Just 2 criterias checked, we are good to go.

Ask GMB.

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Top 3 Criteria When Looking For A Potential Life Partner? by Denique(f): 4:51pm On May 12, 2020
A good kisser(A must kiss)...Smoocher...A romantic masseur undecided

And I don't want a virgin husband. We Can't be bringing same thing to the table undecided

Don't be a womaniser either if you don't want to be unfortunate in life undecided

Modified:
See dem cuming in my mention... grin Virginity wound you there tongue

6 Likes

Re: What Are Your Top 3 Criteria When Looking For A Potential Life Partner? by Omoluabi16(m): 4:52pm On May 12, 2020
She must Love God.
She must be educated/intelligent.
She must be hardworking.

2 Likes

Re: What Are Your Top 3 Criteria When Looking For A Potential Life Partner? by GodPunishBiafra: 4:52pm On May 12, 2020
Zoie:
Common sense
Big deek
Plenty money
I get 2 and 3 grin
Can you manage without 1?
You can't have it all grin
Re: What Are Your Top 3 Criteria When Looking For A Potential Life Partner? by Nobody: 4:53pm On May 12, 2020
GodPunishBiafra:

I get 2 and 3 grin
Can you manage without 1?
You can't have it all grin
Drop your deek and money on the altar.
Then fvck off. undecided
Re: What Are Your Top 3 Criteria When Looking For A Potential Life Partner? by damesilver(m): 4:53pm On May 12, 2020
Embodying spiritual values

Paragon of social elegance/beautiful

Simplicity /modesty.

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Top 3 Criteria When Looking For A Potential Life Partner? by monfizzy(m): 4:53pm On May 12, 2020
She must’ve good pair of legs, that’s sexy legs coz I find female legs the most attractive thing in a woman’s body. Be of sound mind, neat and able to hold an intelligent convo. Any single Igbo babe should DM me let’s talk. I’m not doing bad financially if I must add.

4 Likes

Re: What Are Your Top 3 Criteria When Looking For A Potential Life Partner? by pagekollection2(m): 4:53pm On May 12, 2020
PrecioussB:

Just that?
for me dat is foundation of other qualities.
Re: What Are Your Top 3 Criteria When Looking For A Potential Life Partner? by excel1960(f): 4:54pm On May 12, 2020
Be a lover of christ and Humble

Responsible and Hardworking

Caring and loving

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Top 3 Criteria When Looking For A Potential Life Partner? by Nobody: 4:55pm On May 12, 2020
Rahyberg:

It's this Issue of Ethnicity, that makes me to forget having girlfriend for now. I cant marry you and you'll be having problem with my Family.

I always want to avoid future Wahala for someone's pikin.

The Issue of Ethnicity has really damaged some relationship.

If your babe has all the attributes of a Good wife and your family opposes her all because of their stance of marrying from such tribe, Walahi Na real issue.

Exactly bro. Notice that many didn't mention ethnicity. It's either they're bunch of kids or very foolish. Because it's the reality of things. So that's number one for me, no need for terrible heartaches later.

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Top 3 Criteria When Looking For A Potential Life Partner? by GodPunishBiafra: 4:56pm On May 12, 2020
Zoie:

Drop your deek and money on the altar.
Then fvck off. undecided
Well, I'll tell you to go to HELL Zoie if you ain't a virgin.

ANY LAZY THAT HAS HAD SEX WITH MORE THAN TWO MEN IS A
W
H
O
R
E!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Are Your Top 3 Criteria When Looking For A Potential Life Partner? by Emmanuelhector(m): 4:57pm On May 12, 2020
ylaa:
R u a virgin yourself?

quote author=Benevento post=89448340](1) Virginity

(2) Unconditional love

Bonus : Beauty.

1 and 2 is a must, ain't gonna marry a hoe, give me your virginity and I will love you more than my mom.
You sound like a non virgin .. Sorry
Re: What Are Your Top 3 Criteria When Looking For A Potential Life Partner? by KLand(m): 4:57pm On May 12, 2020
1. Some that loves God (must be born again.
2. I must be older than her.
3. Must be someone I love.
Re: What Are Your Top 3 Criteria When Looking For A Potential Life Partner? by thatsleepboy1: 4:58pm On May 12, 2020
1. Small breast
2. Big Ass
3. Godly

grin grin grin grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked
Re: What Are Your Top 3 Criteria When Looking For A Potential Life Partner? by Victoria25(f): 4:58pm On May 12, 2020
So many things to say but you said three:

1. must have a great heart as you said.
2. Must be a neat guy both inside/outside house.
3. Must be intelligent.
Re: What Are Your Top 3 Criteria When Looking For A Potential Life Partner? by rapid101(m): 4:58pm On May 12, 2020
well

for me

shud Ve a great sense of humor
respectful/intelligent
supportive

ok bye
Re: What Are Your Top 3 Criteria When Looking For A Potential Life Partner? by illicit(m): 4:59pm On May 12, 2020
She must be good looking

not strong-headed

gainfully employed

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Top 3 Criteria When Looking For A Potential Life Partner? by Ikjosh04: 4:59pm On May 12, 2020
She should compliment me and make my light shine brighter in every spheres of life cause that's the exact thing my relationship with her will yield in her life.(We bring out the best in each other)

She must be financially stable and have good sense of humour.

She must be investment savvy and keen on self and family development.

Meanwhile, I've a thing for health practitioners( Doctors/nurses/pharmacists). I really want to marry from any of those profession! So help me God!! *Amen

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Top 3 Criteria When Looking For A Potential Life Partner? by thatsleepboy1: 5:00pm On May 12, 2020
Denique:
A good kisser(A must kiss)...Smoocher...A romantic masseur undecided

And I don't want a virgin husband either. We Can't be bringing same thing to the table undecided

Don't be a womaniser either if you don't want to be unfortunate in life undecided

If he's not a good kisser and a good smoocher, you teach him na.
Re: What Are Your Top 3 Criteria When Looking For A Potential Life Partner? by Emma1Oj(m): 5:01pm On May 12, 2020
Benee1000:
1. Must have a good heart & be a Jesus lover
2. Must love me more than I love her & also be a virgin
3. Must be good looking, neat, smart, have great sense of humour, hard working, fun to be with & a great cook.

Have all these? Then it's Us against the world.

Won't settle for less
No2.? Bros all those ones you done disvirgin and brows their website tire shey na me u one leave dem for? as u dey fine virgin who go com marry those ones you done expand their rubbers?

2 Likes

Re: What Are Your Top 3 Criteria When Looking For A Potential Life Partner? by Nobody: 5:01pm On May 12, 2020
Intelligent and ambitious

God fearing

Caring
Re: What Are Your Top 3 Criteria When Looking For A Potential Life Partner? by Abu4shizo: 5:01pm On May 12, 2020
Sense of humour, Resilient Mind, Intelligent.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

My Best Friend Is Planning Marriage With My Ex-Boyfriend / ''I Asked Her Out, She Said ''No'', Now She's Tripping For Me'' / My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Going To Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.