Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,208 members, 7,829,323 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

COVID-19: FG Lists Lagos, FCT, Kano, Ogun, Kaduna, Sokoto For WHO Drug Trials - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID-19: FG Lists Lagos, FCT, Kano, Ogun, Kaduna, Sokoto For WHO Drug Trials (30873 Views)

Only Lagos, Kano, Ogun, FCT Still Conducting COVID-19 Tests – PTF / COVID-19: FG Considering ‘Isolated Lockdowns’ As Cases Hit 5,621 / COVID-19: FG To Probe Kogi, Cross River Zero Case Claims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: FG Lists Lagos, FCT, Kano, Ogun, Kaduna, Sokoto For WHO Drug Trials by Bemuda: 12:19pm On May 12, 2020
Exc2000:
cool

If you go about spreading lies, conspiracy theory about W.H.O and Bill Gate vaccines just to trend and sound funky at the detriment of general health of the populace may you never get access to the vaccine, and even if you do may it never benefit your imuinity and body system....AMEN!!

You can't benefit from Polio vaccines, Chicken pox vaccines, Malaria subsidized drugs and still turn around to talk trash about vaccines and sponsors of the research just because you want to justify your pastors 666 claims

Now its no more 5G is corona virus, its vaccine (the only prevention that can make us go back to normal and open our economy back) is 666

PS: If you have any of the scar in the Picture bellow, you had already taken W.H.O vaccination against small pox, tuberculosis or leprosy, and the scar you carry about on your left arm was prolly sponsored by Bill and Melinda Gate Foundation. so if they wanted to turn you to 666 zombie they would had done that a long time ago

And the reason why you have the highest risk of dying before 60. People given polio vaccine from 1970 downwards. Check Africans life expectancy after their vaccines have been shoved down our bloodstream under the disguise of fear of polio and the rest. Most thinkers even believe polio might have been expanded by them to give us the vaccines which in turns give autoimmune diseases and cancer before 50. Autoimmune diseases that is supposed to be the diseases of the old, now the diseases of the youths!
Secondly this idiot Bill Gates have never vaccinated his own children and you are here laying curses on your fellow Nigerians because of him!
Thirdly nobody knows what really gives this psychopath money. He own so many research firms and pharmaceutical companies that are separate entities that are not linked to him, he will only use his foundation to partner to with them on the surface. His $100 billion plus net worth is also due to these vaccines and drugs but you will never know, you will only know Microsoft.
So think beyond mainstream media this whole covid-19 scenario is deeper than you know.
I rest my case

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: FG Lists Lagos, FCT, Kano, Ogun, Kaduna, Sokoto For WHO Drug Trials by Bemuda: 12:25pm On May 12, 2020
Fabulouzjoseph:
It's very stupid to analyze junks and articles written to defame and condemn people
People like you will never listen. The day you start thinking, analyzing, investigating beyond CNN and other mainstream follow follow media then you can be a true intellectual. Don't come on a forum to mislead people because you've chosen to be dumb. They are evil and real thinkers know this!

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: FG Lists Lagos, FCT, Kano, Ogun, Kaduna, Sokoto For WHO Drug Trials by Mentorme: 12:38pm On May 12, 2020
adadike:
Thank you for keeping igboland out of it
He don't want Nnamdi Kanu's wahala. grin
Re: COVID-19: FG Lists Lagos, FCT, Kano, Ogun, Kaduna, Sokoto For WHO Drug Trials by boyjo: 1:02pm On May 12, 2020
sencekompis:
The 2 french doctors seem to know what they were saying. WHO hmmmm

Please share link with me. Thanks.
Re: COVID-19: FG Lists Lagos, FCT, Kano, Ogun, Kaduna, Sokoto For WHO Drug Trials by Nobody: 1:12pm On May 12, 2020
Bemuda:

People like you will never listen. The day you start thinking, analyzing, investigating beyond CNN and other mainstream follow follow media then you can be a true intellectual. Don't come on a forum to mislead people because you've chosen to be dumb. They are evil and real thinkers know this!
Who's misleading who are'nt conspiracy theories misleading the public and dishing out wrong information?
Re: COVID-19: FG Lists Lagos, FCT, Kano, Ogun, Kaduna, Sokoto For WHO Drug Trials by alezzy13: 1:21pm On May 12, 2020
Exc2000:
cool

You can't benefit from Polio vaccines, Chicken pox vaccines, Malaria subsidized drugs and still turn around to talk trash about vaccines and sponsors of the research just because you want to justify your pastors 666 claims

Now its no more 5G is corona virus, its vaccine (the only prevention that can make us go back to normal and open our economy back) is 666

PS: If you have any of the scar in the Picture bellow, you had already taken W.H.O vaccination against small pox, tuberculosis or leprosy, and the scar you carry about on your left arm was prolly sponsored by Bill and Melinda Gate Foundation. so if they wanted to turn you to 666 zombie they would had done that a long time ago

May you be bountifully blessed for this.

Nothing irks me more than seeing people who never donated a cent towards helping humanity are the ones yelling the loudest with imbecilic conspiracy theories against a man whose only crime was his passion to see a healthier world.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: FG Lists Lagos, FCT, Kano, Ogun, Kaduna, Sokoto For WHO Drug Trials by alezzy13: 1:24pm On May 12, 2020
Bemuda:

[s]Sorry o non conspiracy theorists. When you take a drug that has been patented for a pandemic disease before Covid-19 erupted out of Wuhan, then you know if conspiracy theorists are right or wrong.
Investigate, analyze and put that brain of yours to good use![/s]

And here they are.

If only the zeal and energy you jobless lots devote to utterly stupid, hopelessly idiotic and imbecilic theories are spent seeking ways to better the lives of people, imagine what a better world we would have.

SMH
Re: COVID-19: FG Lists Lagos, FCT, Kano, Ogun, Kaduna, Sokoto For WHO Drug Trials by alezzy13: 1:25pm On May 12, 2020
Bemuda:

[s]And the reason why you have the highest risk of dying before 60. People given polio vaccine from 1970 downwards. Check Africans life expectancy after their vaccines have been shoved down our bloodstream under the disguise of fear of polio and the rest. Most thinkers even believe polio might have been expanded by them to give us the vaccines which in turns give autoimmune diseases and cancer before 50. Autoimmune diseases that is supposed to be the diseases of the old, now the diseases of the youths!
Secondly this idiot Bill Gates have never vaccinated his own children and you are here laying curses on your fellow Nigerians because of him!
Thirdly nobody knows what really gives this psychopath money. He own so many research firms and pharmaceutical companies that are separate entities that are not linked to him, he will only use his foundation to partner to with them on the surface. His $100 billion plus net worth is also due to these vaccines and drugs but you will never know, you will only know Microsoft.
So think beyond mainstream media this whole covid-19 scenario is deeper than you know.
I rest my case[/s]
Re: COVID-19: FG Lists Lagos, FCT, Kano, Ogun, Kaduna, Sokoto For WHO Drug Trials by alezzy13: 1:29pm On May 12, 2020
adamadwealthy:

Why are Africans so timid in life?
You're submitting yourselves for drug trials that were made in the west but ignored your own people who claimed they have a cure for covid 19. Why won't you give them a chance to prove themselves? You're running after drugs made in America but you're scared of the ones made in Madagascar and Nigeria. When will this slavery and inferiority complex mentality end?

Its only recently that the so called Madagascar drug was submitted for trials. The ignorant president jumped the gun by announcing results when trials are yet to be done. South Africa and Nigeria (I believe) have shown interest.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: FG Lists Lagos, FCT, Kano, Ogun, Kaduna, Sokoto For WHO Drug Trials by RealLifePsychic: 1:37pm On May 12, 2020
yvelchstores:
It doesn't add up that africa is being used as testing ground when we are the least hit.

Why am I wasting my breathe, these nairalanders will not understand.

White supremacy at play yet again.

Go and read up on suppressed history, many years ago, white doctors came to South Africa and Congo, under the pretence of giving free vaccines but were injecting AIDS into people.

From the inception of time, the black race has been under attack.

There is no way to put this, the federal govt has taken so much money from these people and these developments is not an option as they HAVE TO SACRIFICE THEIR PEOPLE to not just be used as lab rat but more...

Remember Melinda gates prophecies, it's now they will be enabled to inject people with things that will enforce it to play.

Go and look up the main financiers of WHO, IT'S BILL GATES.
THIS IS NOT WHO TESTING, IT'S BILL GATES TESTING.

they will offer money, but I tell u, anyone who falls for this, it would have been better you donated your orgas peacefully to save a life.

#evilmenatwork

Better don't waste your breath on nairalanders..... In their small minds they are woke and modern with plenty sense....

I saw that video of a doctor explaining how they were spreading HIV/AIDS in the guise of helping Africans..... I was teary, because of the type of reasoning the west has imbibed in us..... To see every thing that comes from them as good even when the motive is evil (Just like this Covid-19 Scenario).....

Las las sha people wet go get sense go get sense

3 Likes

Re: COVID-19: FG Lists Lagos, FCT, Kano, Ogun, Kaduna, Sokoto For WHO Drug Trials by RealLifePsychic: 1:53pm On May 12, 2020
JuanDeDios:

Of course. The WHO and Bill Gates and co would implant a 666 chip or rat poison inside a syringe, label it chloroquine and inject it into people. Same thing they did with the baby vaccines Bill Gates paid for that kept you alive. Brilliant you putting her trust in conspiracy theories.
Shut ur crap about baby vaccines..... Guess you have never heard of vaccine injury (I will be surprised if you have Mr DumbSmartAss)..... Conspiracy theory yada yada yada..... I will like to believe you brain has been exchanged for Western wokeness you want to be part of..... The Day you start questioning everything that is thrown at you, is the day of your True Liberation.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: FG Lists Lagos, FCT, Kano, Ogun, Kaduna, Sokoto For WHO Drug Trials by komzygirl(f): 2:40pm On May 12, 2020
ekwensu kpokwa unu oku. una no see wuhan city for china. d originators of d disease and start ur fuckery testing there. nonsense and buharri.!!!! tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: COVID-19: FG Lists Lagos, FCT, Kano, Ogun, Kaduna, Sokoto For WHO Drug Trials by Dosoflux: 2:49pm On May 12, 2020
CORONAVIRUS: Lockdowns Could Spark Rise in HIV Infections, Experts Warn

https://www.dosoflux.com/2020/05/coronavirus-lockdowns-could-spark-rise.html

Dosoflux News

Re: COVID-19: FG Lists Lagos, FCT, Kano, Ogun, Kaduna, Sokoto For WHO Drug Trials by yvelchstores(f): 3:16pm On May 12, 2020
RealLifePsychic:

Better don't waste your breath on nairalanders..... In their small minds they are woke and modern with plenty sense....

I saw that video of a doctor explaining how they were spreading HIV/AIDS in the guise of helping Africans..... I was teary, because of the type of reasoning the west has imbibed in us..... To see every thing that comes from them as good even when the motive is evil (Just like this Covid-19 Scenario).....

Las las sha people wet go get sense go get sense
thank you! Sometimes it feels as if the logical wise thinkers are going into extinction in this generation. Thank you for speaking up

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: FG Lists Lagos, FCT, Kano, Ogun, Kaduna, Sokoto For WHO Drug Trials by RealLifePsychic: 3:36pm On May 12, 2020
yvelchstores:
thank you! Sometimes it feels as if the logical wise thinkers are going into extinction in this generation. Thank you for speaking up
May God save our generation o..... Thanks to you too.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: FG Lists Lagos, FCT, Kano, Ogun, Kaduna, Sokoto For WHO Drug Trials by Sermwell(m): 3:55pm On May 12, 2020
yvelchstores:
It doesn't add up that africa is being used as testing ground when we are the least hit.

Why am I wasting my breathe, these nairalanders will not understand.

White supremacy at play yet again.

Go and read up on suppressed history, many years ago, white doctors came to South Africa and Congo, under the pretence of giving free vaccines but were injecting AIDS into people.

From the inception of time, the black race has been under attack.

There is no way to put this, the federal govt has taken so much money from these people and these developments is not an option as they HAVE TO SACRIFICE THEIR PEOPLE to not just be used as lab rat but more...

Remember Melinda gates prophecies, it's now they will be enabled to inject people with things that will enforce it to play.

Go and look up the main financiers of WHO, IT'S BILL GATES.
THIS IS NOT WHO TESTING, IT'S BILL GATES TESTING.

they will offer money, but I tell u, anyone who falls for this, it would have been better you donated your orgas peacefully to save a life.

#evilmenatwork
abeg carry your foolishness comot for here!!! You don't have any proof, you are here typing nonsense!!
Re: COVID-19: FG Lists Lagos, FCT, Kano, Ogun, Kaduna, Sokoto For WHO Drug Trials by yvelchstores(f): 4:16pm On May 12, 2020
Sermwell:

abeg carry your foolishness comot for here!!! You don't have any proof, you are here typing nonsense!!
eat your "wisdom".I need non of it. I don't have proof? If you want proof, go to Google. You want to believe a lie sooooo bad cos it makes you feel better.
Re: COVID-19: FG Lists Lagos, FCT, Kano, Ogun, Kaduna, Sokoto For WHO Drug Trials by Bemuda: 6:11pm On May 12, 2020
alezzy13:

And here they are.

If only the zeal and energy you jobless lots devote to utterly stupid, hopelessly idiotic and imbecilic theories are spent seeking ways to better the lives of people, imagine what a better world we would have.

SMH

A world full of educated non conspiracy theorists dumb ass like you. Imagine you don't even know enough to save yourself and generation not to talk of saving others. You are shaking your head but I weep for you.
Re: COVID-19: FG Lists Lagos, FCT, Kano, Ogun, Kaduna, Sokoto For WHO Drug Trials by Bemuda: 6:16pm On May 12, 2020
Fabulouzjoseph:
Who's misleading who are'nt conspiracy theories misleading the public and dishing out wrong information?

Who coined the word conspiracy theories?
CIA invented the word to debunk the truths when people started spreading the truth about their agenda. They coined the word 'CONSPIRACY THEORY' and give it to educated dumbass like you to sound intelligent.
Did you even know Bitcoin was created by CIA?
I bet you don't, what you know is CNN and other headlines.
SMH
Re: COVID-19: FG Lists Lagos, FCT, Kano, Ogun, Kaduna, Sokoto For WHO Drug Trials by Scout60(m): 7:03pm On May 12, 2020
yvelchstores:
YOU OWE IT TO THE GENERAL POPULACE TO DIG DEEPER, AND DO SOME USEFUL RESEARCH BEFORE CARELESSLY OPENING YOUR MOUTH!!!

the vaccines u mention have now recently been exposed as not being subject to any quality control checks for the past 32years and all these are happening in the United States of America.

This means that no quality control body supervised the vaccines they have been injecting in babies for the past 32years.

There is a lot you don't know Mister, get busy if you really care

if you give birth, please don't vaccinate him against polio, small pox and measles. Those vaccine is from bill gates and they are 666. Save your future kids from 666.

Re: COVID-19: FG Lists Lagos, FCT, Kano, Ogun, Kaduna, Sokoto For WHO Drug Trials by Scout60(m): 7:06pm On May 12, 2020
wisdomiskey:

In fact, this is the first time I'm seeing a mass clinical trial study being organised in Nigeria. Just makes you question why.

Big pharmas like Phizer, J&J, AstraZeneca, Merck etc.. have been running trials for years all over the globe (with the exclusion of African countries like Nigeria) making scientific breakthroughs and healing all sorts of diseases. We've never been good enough for thoroughly researched and well developed treatments.

But now all of a sudden, Nigerians are now viable lab rats to be used to test a rushed vaccine for a non-existent virus?

Hilarious!

Nobody is subjecting you to lab test. Even your government used choloroquine as a means of payment. All those drugs have been in existence before. It is not new new and it is not compulsory to take
Re: COVID-19: FG Lists Lagos, FCT, Kano, Ogun, Kaduna, Sokoto For WHO Drug Trials by Amilli(m): 7:21pm On May 12, 2020
They westerners are using Africans as lab rats � smh ��‍♂️
Re: COVID-19: FG Lists Lagos, FCT, Kano, Ogun, Kaduna, Sokoto For WHO Drug Trials by JuanDeDios: 2:24pm On May 14, 2020
RealLifePsychic:

Shut ur crap about baby vaccines..... Guess you have never heard of vaccine injury (I will be surprised if you have Mr DumbSmartAss)..... Conspiracy theory yada yada yada..... I will like to believe you brain has been exchanged for Western wokeness you want to be part of..... The Day you start questioning everything that is thrown at you, is the day of your True Liberation.....
Yes, vaccine injury is the same thing with what you people are talking about with all the Bill Gates conspiracy theories. Vaccine injury. When a country boy hears a new phrase on CNN. Brilliant psychic!
Re: COVID-19: FG Lists Lagos, FCT, Kano, Ogun, Kaduna, Sokoto For WHO Drug Trials by zexy2030(m): 3:23pm On May 14, 2020
minasota:
BUHARI IS WORKING
why supporting a kwarapt gofermint

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

595 New COVID-19 Cases, 224 Discharged And 4 Deaths On July 13 - (3015 Tested) / 6 Side Effects Of Eating Too Much Salt / My Left Ear Has Been Blocked For 4 Days Now... Help!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.