Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,126 members, 7,829,015 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

COVID-19: FG Lists Lagos, FCT, Kano, Ogun, Kaduna, Sokoto For WHO Drug Trials - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID-19: FG Lists Lagos, FCT, Kano, Ogun, Kaduna, Sokoto For WHO Drug Trials (30872 Views)

Only Lagos, Kano, Ogun, FCT Still Conducting COVID-19 Tests – PTF / COVID-19: FG Considering ‘Isolated Lockdowns’ As Cases Hit 5,621 / COVID-19: FG To Probe Kogi, Cross River Zero Case Claims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: FG Lists Lagos, FCT, Kano, Ogun, Kaduna, Sokoto For WHO Drug Trials by Offpoint: 9:16am On May 12, 2020
wisdomiskey:

In fact, this is the first time I'm seeing a mass clinical trial study being organised in Nigeria. Just makes you question why.

Big pharmas like Phizer, J&J, AstraZeneca, Merck etc.. have been running trials for years all over the globe (with the exclusion of African countries like Nigeria) making scientific breakthroughs and healing all sorts of diseases. We've never been good enough for thoroughly researched and well developed treatments.

But now all of a sudden, Nigerians are now viable lab rats to be used to test a rushed vaccine for a non-existent virus?

Hilarious!
They have avoided Africa/Nigeria because of this reason...

Most Nigeria and Africa have your mentality like yours.

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: FG Lists Lagos, FCT, Kano, Ogun, Kaduna, Sokoto For WHO Drug Trials by YungJo207(m): 9:17am On May 12, 2020
yvelchstores:
NOT JUST COUNTRIES SPONSOR WHO. the records from the north about covid 19 +ves are not entirely accurate. Those millions of dollars donated to Buhari has to count for something right?

This is a stats of voluntary contribution this doesn't add up with your claims.....it like say cause otedola sponsor cuppy foundation then whatever he says it what they must do he's giving them money to kill people.....does that make sense?
Re: COVID-19: FG Lists Lagos, FCT, Kano, Ogun, Kaduna, Sokoto For WHO Drug Trials by yvelchstores(f): 9:20am On May 12, 2020
YungJo207:

This is a stats of voluntary contribution this doesn't add up with your claims.....it like say cause otedola sponsor cuppy foundation then whatever he says it what they must do he's giving them money to kill people.....does that make sense?
so now you soft pedal? Whatever you call it, those are the list of bodies that MAJORLY finance WHO and Of course THEY CALL THE SHOTS.
why do u think trump is upset, his opinions don't overrule gates'
Re: COVID-19: FG Lists Lagos, FCT, Kano, Ogun, Kaduna, Sokoto For WHO Drug Trials by Staphylococcus: 9:20am On May 12, 2020
Fabulouzjoseph:
grin where are the conspiracy theorist. They have started testing the vaccine ooo. They will soon implant chips into people, they will soon give people the mark of the beast, grin grin prepare the world will soon end grin

Don't mind the dumb heads!
Re: COVID-19: FG Lists Lagos, FCT, Kano, Ogun, Kaduna, Sokoto For WHO Drug Trials by Staphylococcus: 9:24am On May 12, 2020
hopeforcharles:
Guys you know this is the same drugs Chloroquine Trump says it works and even Who lambasted him, Now Who is deceiving Who, they want the drugs to be from them alone which is not possible, The Bribe been paid to them by the Big Pharma and The Chip guys will be a loss to all of them because their drugs is already DOA.

Where do you brew new?

Beer parlour as ascertions.
Re: COVID-19: FG Lists Lagos, FCT, Kano, Ogun, Kaduna, Sokoto For WHO Drug Trials by YungJo207(m): 9:25am On May 12, 2020
yvelchstores:
so now you soft pedal? Whatever you call it, those are the list of bodies that MAJORLY finance WHO and Of course THEY CALL THE SHOTS.
why do u think trump is upset, his opinions don't overrule gates'

Oga you don't call a shot in an organization cause you volunteer to do something for them ( Gosh ) Trump can call a shot why his country is one of the major sponsor of the organization....bill gate foundation doesn't found W.H.O they make volunteer donation which other groups, foundation etc does too.....ok Cristiano Ronaldo is a volunteer with unicef and Messi too does that mean they call the shot with what happens in unicef
Re: COVID-19: FG Lists Lagos, FCT, Kano, Ogun, Kaduna, Sokoto For WHO Drug Trials by midehill(m): 9:31am On May 12, 2020
DonFreshmoney:
Expect more Covid 19 cases from this experimental drug trial..

Wich kind of though is dis...shut d Bleep up bro... Ur taught wee nt come to pass...amen
Re: COVID-19: FG Lists Lagos, FCT, Kano, Ogun, Kaduna, Sokoto For WHO Drug Trials by smeag0l(m): 9:37am On May 12, 2020
Please stop passing fake news. US is one of the major financiers of W.H.O and they are still funding. Trump only threatened funding withdrawal. Besides, All the total funding Bill Gates provides to W.H.O is not more than 15% of the entire funding W.H.O receives(He funds through his Bill and Mellinda foundation and through the GAVI vaccine initiative. So, again, remove your mind from the fact that someone will try to use W.H.O to drive a vacine agenda. One single human can't do it as over 50% of W.H.O's funding are from governments of different countries across the globe.
yvelchstores:
hello! I said the major FINANCIERS.... and not financier.
Besides the US hasn't been funding in recent times..... Guess who will be topping the chart now??
Stop living in denial
Re: COVID-19: FG Lists Lagos, FCT, Kano, Ogun, Kaduna, Sokoto For WHO Drug Trials by yvelchstores(f): 9:38am On May 12, 2020
YungJo207:

Oga you don't call a shot in an organization cause you volunteer to do something for them ( Gosh ) Trump can call a shot why his country is one of the major sponsor of the organization....bill gate foundation doesn't found W.H.O they make volunteer donation which other groups, foundation etc does too.....ok Cristiano Ronaldo is a volunteer with unicef and Messi too does that mean they call the shot with what happens in unicef
ok. I hear you. Same way europe and America made volunteer donation to Buhari and now he is making very stupid moves that WILL NOT favor nigerians.we can go on and on, but at this point, to what end??
Re: COVID-19: FG Lists Lagos, FCT, Kano, Ogun, Kaduna, Sokoto For WHO Drug Trials by yvelchstores(f): 9:40am On May 12, 2020
smeag0l:
Please stop passing fake news. US is one of the major financiers of W.H.O and they are still funding. Trump only threatened funding withdrawal. Besides, All the total funding Bill Gates provides to W.H.O is not more than 15% of the entire funding W.H.O receives(He funds through his Bill and Mellinda foundation and through the GAVI vaccine initiative. So, again, remove your mind from the fact that someone will try to use W.H.O to drive a vacine agenda. One single human can't do it as over 50% of W.H.O's funding are from governments of different countries across the globe.
I should remove my mind from the "fact that someone will try to...." gates is not trying to, he is ALREADY DOING IT... but guess what, he will fail so bad. Except I don't serve a living God. Have a great day

1 Like 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: FG Lists Lagos, FCT, Kano, Ogun, Kaduna, Sokoto For WHO Drug Trials by omoiyamayor(m): 9:45am On May 12, 2020
Remii:
the sick people cant protest, people on social media can protest, the best anyone can do for himself/herself if to avoid being infected, if you get sick, you have little choice when death is face to face.
sad but true yet some people still not talking precautions cus they think COVID-19 is politics in Nigeria but when they down on the bed they are left with no choice.
Re: COVID-19: FG Lists Lagos, FCT, Kano, Ogun, Kaduna, Sokoto For WHO Drug Trials by Seunpaul01(m): 9:52am On May 12, 2020
Wike will not like this.
Re: COVID-19: FG Lists Lagos, FCT, Kano, Ogun, Kaduna, Sokoto For WHO Drug Trials by Nobody: 10:01am On May 12, 2020
lexio:

You won't understand. You think that the IMF loan to Nigeria was without a clause? Our government will do anything for their money even if it means this trial on its citizens ignoring its potential danger. Nonsense.

It's a pity we found ourselves here but we must correct some things
Re: COVID-19: FG Lists Lagos, FCT, Kano, Ogun, Kaduna, Sokoto For WHO Drug Trials by Nobody: 10:03am On May 12, 2020
Removed sokoto and kano the only people that need it is fct and lagos the others are cooking up numbers
Shameful Nigerians
Re: COVID-19: FG Lists Lagos, FCT, Kano, Ogun, Kaduna, Sokoto For WHO Drug Trials by Exc2000: 10:12am On May 12, 2020
why are you this pained, life is a damn choice and right now you can either take the vaccine or keep your stupid ideology

no wonder obama refused giving ebola drug after clinical trail to african morons who cant create a drug but are first to whip out foolish religous sentiments, like degenerates that they are

wisdomiskey:

You give him too much credit! That dunce called Exc2000 doesn't need to be paid to spread misinformation. Majority of our black folks are just dumb like that. Blacks are naturally wired to be inherently foolish and willing to fight to the death for the white man.

Why do you think slavery happened? black people sold their fellow blacks to the white man for clothes and mirrors!

When you see a black free-thinker, just know he or she had to gain quality education to be able to get out of that state of mental rot.

Exc2000 is still a mental slave at the mercy of his caucasian masters.
Re: COVID-19: FG Lists Lagos, FCT, Kano, Ogun, Kaduna, Sokoto For WHO Drug Trials by Exc2000: 10:15am On May 12, 2020
wisdomiskey:

..and you are very stupiid and brainwashed to think the white man is your lord and saviour.

Stay there and be hyperventilating like a retaarded monkey while your slave master lures you into a cage one banana at a time grin

only a dunce who is fathered by a retarddd would use white mens devices, use white mens drug, speak white mens language , and come on nairaland hosted on white mens server to talk trash about whites.. as if he that is a village dwelling lunatic had produce anything of value to the world except for reproducing like pigs which his the only thing he learnt from his father

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: FG Lists Lagos, FCT, Kano, Ogun, Kaduna, Sokoto For WHO Drug Trials by luluman: 10:23am On May 12, 2020
adadike:
Thank you for keeping igboland out of it
Dont thank yet, if your Corona virus case rises you must be included.
Re: COVID-19: FG Lists Lagos, FCT, Kano, Ogun, Kaduna, Sokoto For WHO Drug Trials by Nobody: 10:28am On May 12, 2020
Please who knows the status of ogun lockdown?

I want to go to songo. Any help please
Re: COVID-19: FG Lists Lagos, FCT, Kano, Ogun, Kaduna, Sokoto For WHO Drug Trials by YungJo207(m): 10:29am On May 12, 2020
yvelchstores:
ok. I hear you. Same way europe and America made volunteer donation to Buhari and now he is making very stupid moves that WILL NOT favor nigerians.we can go on and on, but at this point, to what end??

And how would a medicine trail not favour Nigeria? Nigerians have nothing to lose and alot to gain here....Trump said Nigeria government say they will do anything for ventilator so don't even think that will come for free..... Europe made a donation just like it has done to other part of the world.....even Russia donate to America....so what your point?
Re: COVID-19: FG Lists Lagos, FCT, Kano, Ogun, Kaduna, Sokoto For WHO Drug Trials by YungJo207(m): 10:36am On May 12, 2020
yvelchstores:
I should remove my mind from the "fact that someone will try to...." gates is not trying to, he is ALREADY DOING IT... but guess what, he will fail so bad. Except I don't serve a living God. Have a great day

So you are more holy than the pope abi? You holy pass isreal that had to shut down and race to make a vaccine and Still say their use existing medicine....you holy pass Saudi Arabia that shut down everything to treat people with the same medicine you guys are rejecting abi? Expect you are from Madagascar you don't have a say.....they will try those medicine and nothing will happen nobody will stop them.
Re: COVID-19: FG Lists Lagos, FCT, Kano, Ogun, Kaduna, Sokoto For WHO Drug Trials by YungJo207(m): 10:37am On May 12, 2020
yvelchstores:

And oh his depopulation of Africa was birth control not vaccine....search up on the article and read on it.
Re: COVID-19: FG Lists Lagos, FCT, Kano, Ogun, Kaduna, Sokoto For WHO Drug Trials by JuanDeDios: 10:42am On May 12, 2020
yvelchstores:
pls stop talking. How old am I? When did Bill gates start donating vaccines? Don't say he kept me alive again. Don't do that.
Ok. I won't. But he kept your kids alive? Or maybe your sister's or church member kid alive? smiley
Re: COVID-19: FG Lists Lagos, FCT, Kano, Ogun, Kaduna, Sokoto For WHO Drug Trials by smeag0l(m): 10:46am On May 12, 2020
And how is he doing it?He will go to talk to governments of the world to take vaccines produced by him?Please i need you to enlighten me on what Bill Gates' aim is because I'm confused here.There are 102 vaccines already been developed for the corona virus and by different organisations. Gates is involved in only 11 of them. And by the way, if he were to harm you with a vaccibe he would have done that years ago when you received vaccines for smallpox, measles and polio.Keep fueling the conspiracy theories that are already elaborated by nigerian pastors who have nothing to offer the world in this crises other than negativity. Just the way you have now learnt that it is not 5G killing people. These are the kind of thinking that still makes africa backward
yvelchstores:
Re: COVID-19: FG Lists Lagos, FCT, Kano, Ogun, Kaduna, Sokoto For WHO Drug Trials by YungJo207(m): 10:53am On May 12, 2020
smeag0l:
And how is he doing it?He will go to talk to governments of the world to take vaccines produced by him?There are 102 vaccines already been developed for the corona virus and by different organisations. Gates is involved in only 11 of them. And by the way, if he were to harm you with a vaccibe he would have done that years ago when you received vaccines for smallpox, measles and polio.

My brother I tire for some people reasoning ....bill gate was saying this thing that the world should be ready should incase anything like this happen they can stop it fast nobody listened Obama too said the same thing after Ebola nobody listened....bill gate said ok since una no wan hear una go use money buy am as a business man he started contacting companies that produce antivirus vaccine for a deal....the man sin here I can see was that he saw the future and decided to make money from it which to me is not a bad thing since he was giving free advise and nobody wanted to listen....
Re: COVID-19: FG Lists Lagos, FCT, Kano, Ogun, Kaduna, Sokoto For WHO Drug Trials by willyjacs(m): 11:03am On May 12, 2020
tetula123:
This people are jokers. Only them say them dey use chloroquine already, same set of people are now claiming they want to begin trial with what they already using.
Clowns.
chloroquine plus the other 3 drugs.
even if countries are using it, the W.H.O will do their own trial on it before it can be declared a global medicine for covid-19.
Re: COVID-19: FG Lists Lagos, FCT, Kano, Ogun, Kaduna, Sokoto For WHO Drug Trials by elchapoo: 11:20am On May 12, 2020
I though Naija was about to give a trial to the herb from Madagascar, now WHO don enter 18
Re: COVID-19: FG Lists Lagos, FCT, Kano, Ogun, Kaduna, Sokoto For WHO Drug Trials by Exc2000: 11:34am On May 12, 2020
YungJo207:

My brother I tire for some people reasoning ....bill gate was saying this thing that the world should be ready should incase anything like this happen they can stop it fast nobody listened Obama too said the same thing after Ebola nobody listened....bill gate said ok since una no wan hear una go use money buy am as a business man he started contacting companies that produce antivirus vaccine for a deal....the man sin here I can see was that he saw the future and decided to make money from it which to me is not a bad thing since he was giving free advise and nobody wanted to listen....

its not even the future, its simple common sense that he used, corona virus has being arround for decades, first known corrona strain is flu virus, second is SARS covid-2 2002, third is Midel East Respiratory Syndrom MERS 2013, and now we have new strain called covid - 19 found in december 2019 in wuhan, isnt it common sense to know covid 19 would later evolve in the future into maybe covid - 28 with even more deadly characteristics and resistance to current drugs

Bill gates simply sponsored different researches into the vaccination, sponsoring oxford, w.h.o, and many virology institute, what this sponsorship and his purchase of stakes in major phamacompany means is that when the vaccine is out nobody would make profit from it since bill gate the richest man who had donated 35billion usd to humanity that funded it

Re: COVID-19: FG Lists Lagos, FCT, Kano, Ogun, Kaduna, Sokoto For WHO Drug Trials by lasisison: 11:49am On May 12, 2020
Is like the are afraid of carrying that bill gate conspire vaccine to Igbo land.

I hear say Masi Nnamdi KANU have given igbo's order to reject that trial vaccine.
Igbo land is excluded.

Thank God,
Re: COVID-19: FG Lists Lagos, FCT, Kano, Ogun, Kaduna, Sokoto For WHO Drug Trials by Bemuda: 12:06pm On May 12, 2020
Fabulouzjoseph:
grin where are the conspiracy theorist. They have started testing the vaccine ooo. They will soon implant chips into people, they will soon give people the mark of the beast, grin grin prepare the world will soon end grin

Sorry o non conspiracy theorists. When you take a drug that has been patented for a pandemic disease before Covid-19 erupted out of Wuhan, then you know if conspiracy theorists are right or wrong.
Investigate, analyze and put that brain of yours to good use!
Re: COVID-19: FG Lists Lagos, FCT, Kano, Ogun, Kaduna, Sokoto For WHO Drug Trials by Nobody: 12:17pm On May 12, 2020
Bemuda:

Sorry o non conspiracy theorists. When you take a drug that has been patented for a pandemic disease before Covid-19 erupted out of Wuhan, then you know if conspiracy theorists are right or wrong.
Investigate, analyze and put that brain of yours to good use!
It's very stupid to analyze junks and articles written to defame and condemn people

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

595 New COVID-19 Cases, 224 Discharged And 4 Deaths On July 13 - (3015 Tested) / 6 Side Effects Of Eating Too Much Salt / My Left Ear Has Been Blocked For 4 Days Now... Help!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.