Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,929 members, 7,828,233 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

COVID-19: FG Lists Lagos, FCT, Kano, Ogun, Kaduna, Sokoto For WHO Drug Trials - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID-19: FG Lists Lagos, FCT, Kano, Ogun, Kaduna, Sokoto For WHO Drug Trials (30871 Views)

Only Lagos, Kano, Ogun, FCT Still Conducting COVID-19 Tests – PTF / COVID-19: FG Considering ‘Isolated Lockdowns’ As Cases Hit 5,621 / COVID-19: FG To Probe Kogi, Cross River Zero Case Claims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: FG Lists Lagos, FCT, Kano, Ogun, Kaduna, Sokoto For WHO Drug Trials by wisdomiskey(m): 8:19am On May 12, 2020
FlipModeSquade:
Yeah. angry

Tell that to the OTHER 5%.. shocked

Which you and your family members are part of shey..
Therefore, by all means, take the vaccine when it comes out.

Deuces!

5 Likes

Re: COVID-19: FG Lists Lagos, FCT, Kano, Ogun, Kaduna, Sokoto For WHO Drug Trials by JuanDeDios: 8:20am On May 12, 2020
yvelchstores:
oga smartest, did you run lab test on what they call chloroquine to be sure that the actual content of the syringe they will inject in people is what they labeled it as? #ignorance.
You put all your TRUST in the wrong place
Of course. The WHO and Bill Gates and co would implant a 666 chip or rat poison inside a syringe, label it chloroquine and inject it into people. Same thing they did with the baby vaccines Bill Gates paid for that kept you alive. Brilliant you putting her trust in conspiracy theories.

4 Likes

Re: COVID-19: FG Lists Lagos, FCT, Kano, Ogun, Kaduna, Sokoto For WHO Drug Trials by FlipModeSquade(m): 8:21am On May 12, 2020
wisdomiskey:

Which you and your family members are part of shey..
Therefore, by all means, take the vaccine when it comes out.

Decues!
Certainly.

I would rather try a drug that may save my life or that of my family than watch them die..

THAT,is common sense.. grin

And you call yourself wisdomiskey.. shocked

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: FG Lists Lagos, FCT, Kano, Ogun, Kaduna, Sokoto For WHO Drug Trials by Sardauna24(m): 8:23am On May 12, 2020
minasota:
BUHARI IS WORKING
Working as in he's trying in d oza room wit u or ur mama abi..
Re: COVID-19: FG Lists Lagos, FCT, Kano, Ogun, Kaduna, Sokoto For WHO Drug Trials by wisdomiskey(m): 8:24am On May 12, 2020
JuanDeDios:

Of course. The WHO and Bill Gates and co would implant a 666 chip or rat poison inside a syringe, label it chloroquine and inject it into people. Same thing they did with the baby vaccines Bill Gates paid for that kept you alive. Brilliant you putting her trust in conspiracy theories.

"Conspiracy theories"
"Polio vaccines kept you alive"
"Bill Gates paid for this and that"

You dolts keep regurgitating the same redundant lines. Can't help it.

Brainless bots lipsrsealed

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: FG Lists Lagos, FCT, Kano, Ogun, Kaduna, Sokoto For WHO Drug Trials by wisdomiskey(m): 8:25am On May 12, 2020
FlipModeSquade:
Certainly.

I would rather try a drug that may save my life or that of my family than watch them die..

THAT,is common sense.. grin

And you call yourself wisdomiskey.. shocked

Good for you!!

Now get your infected self off my mentions wink

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: FG Lists Lagos, FCT, Kano, Ogun, Kaduna, Sokoto For WHO Drug Trials by FlipModeSquade(m): 8:26am On May 12, 2020
wisdomiskey:

Good for you!!

Now get your infected self off my mentions wink
Yeah,

You can go FURCK YOURSELF.. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: FG Lists Lagos, FCT, Kano, Ogun, Kaduna, Sokoto For WHO Drug Trials by wisdomiskey(m): 8:30am On May 12, 2020
9gerian:
Perhaps!

But they are likely the ones the French Doctors were talking about coming to Africa to try out. grin

This is what happens when you live and depend on freebies. You become a dumping ground as guinea pigs for drug trials.

Funniest part is those French doctors "apologised" for their statements but went ahead to finalize the clinical trial deal with our moronic leaders grin

3 Likes

Re: COVID-19: FG Lists Lagos, FCT, Kano, Ogun, Kaduna, Sokoto For WHO Drug Trials by jaxxy(m): 8:31am On May 12, 2020
Exc2000:
cool

If you go about spreading lies, conspiracy theory about W.H.O and Bill Gate vaccines just to trend and sound funky at the detriment of general health of the populace may you never get access to the vaccine, and even if you do may it never benefit your imuinity and body system....AMEN!!

You cant benefit from Polio vaccines, Chicken pox vaccines, Malaria subsidized drugs and still turn around to talk trash about vaccines and sponsors of the research just because you want to justify your pastors 666 claims

Now its no more 5G is corona virus, its vaccine (the only prevention that can make us go back to normal and open our economy back) is 666

PS: If you have any of the scar in the Picture bellow, you had already taken W.H.O vaccination against small pox, tuberculosis or leprosy, and the scar you carry about on your left arm was prolly sponsored by Bill and Melinda Gate Foundation. so if they wanted to turn you to 666 zombie they would had done that a long time ago

When I got my vaccination bill gates wasn’t a billionaire and wasn’t part or in partnership wth who. Most of the vaccines u mention where made long b4 bill gates came into the scene.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: FG Lists Lagos, FCT, Kano, Ogun, Kaduna, Sokoto For WHO Drug Trials by FlipModeSquade(m): 8:34am On May 12, 2020
tk4rd:
Lives of people are at stake.
Would the patients be forced to volunteer themselves?
Or the drugs would be tried on them without their consent, (unto our normal Nigerian way naa, where the citizens are assumed to be zombies, and the leaders would always make their decisions for them).
Let's not forget that the whole thing is still a trial.
The drugs are not yet confirmed as treatments for COVID-19.
Nọn of these drugs are new..

They have been used to treat other diseases for years..

The only trial here is to ascertain whether or not they are efficacious against COVID 19..

Like you said,LIVES are at stake..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: FG Lists Lagos, FCT, Kano, Ogun, Kaduna, Sokoto For WHO Drug Trials by Nobody: 8:37am On May 12, 2020
wisdomiskey:

You this dullard again.

No common sense whatsoever!
.. I volunteer you to be first in line amongst the Guinea pigs used for these clinical trials. At least that'll make you useful for one thing in your useless life lipsrsealed

Air head!
Ewoo! see this mugu. I no know say you wise like this ooo oya go and challenge federal gov. to stop the trials now rubbish. Ignorant asshole.
Re: COVID-19: FG Lists Lagos, FCT, Kano, Ogun, Kaduna, Sokoto For WHO Drug Trials by Nobody: 8:40am On May 12, 2020
Pentasoft1978:

The Antichrist vaccine. Let them not bring it to Akwa Ibom. Buhari should test it on his family. I thought they are called the first family. the first family should take it first.
Yes oo that's make dem test buhari first
Re: COVID-19: FG Lists Lagos, FCT, Kano, Ogun, Kaduna, Sokoto For WHO Drug Trials by Nobody: 8:41am On May 12, 2020
adamadwealthy:

Why are Africans so timid in life?
You're submitting yourselves for drug trials that were made in the west but ignored your own people who claimed they have a cure for covid 19. Why won't you give them a chance to prove themselves? You're running after drugs made in America but you're scared of the ones made in Madagascar and Nigeria. When will this slavery and inferiority complex mentality end?

You won't understand. You think that the IMF loan to Nigeria was without a clause? Our government will do anything for their money even if it means this trial on its citizens ignoring its potential danger. Nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: FG Lists Lagos, FCT, Kano, Ogun, Kaduna, Sokoto For WHO Drug Trials by Pedrocross4568(m): 8:41am On May 12, 2020
yvelchstores:
please take several seats.
Sure. I'll keep one for you as well.
Top of the day to you.
Re: COVID-19: FG Lists Lagos, FCT, Kano, Ogun, Kaduna, Sokoto For WHO Drug Trials by Nobody: 8:42am On May 12, 2020
Dextre:

They said drug trials not vaccination bros
Ok thanks for the correction i appreciate
Re: COVID-19: FG Lists Lagos, FCT, Kano, Ogun, Kaduna, Sokoto For WHO Drug Trials by Nobody: 8:44am On May 12, 2020
loomer:

Why e be say na Africans them dey always use do lab rats.
Their deaths are more than ours combined yet them no use oyibo do tests.
No mind dem joor na we cause am na after all they know we don't have laws and our security systems are flawed
Re: COVID-19: FG Lists Lagos, FCT, Kano, Ogun, Kaduna, Sokoto For WHO Drug Trials by Nobody: 8:48am On May 12, 2020
afroxyz:

There is a difference between drugs and vaccine. Reading is not completed until you comprehend
Ok thank you proffesor i appreciate i will be looking forward to more of this thanks and stay safe.
Re: COVID-19: FG Lists Lagos, FCT, Kano, Ogun, Kaduna, Sokoto For WHO Drug Trials by sencekompis: 8:50am On May 12, 2020
The 2 french doctors seem to know what they were saying. WHO hmmmm
Re: COVID-19: FG Lists Lagos, FCT, Kano, Ogun, Kaduna, Sokoto For WHO Drug Trials by YungJo207(m): 8:51am On May 12, 2020
adadike:
Thank you for keeping igboland out of it

Why thank them for doing their job like they were elected to do? Beside it a drug trail and people from those state volunteer to be a part of it so they can know which medicine works best....if any east state or even South state should increase numbers today they will add them whether we like it or not.
Re: COVID-19: FG Lists Lagos, FCT, Kano, Ogun, Kaduna, Sokoto For WHO Drug Trials by smeag0l(m): 8:52am On May 12, 2020
The US government is the major sponsor of W.H.O and not Bill Gates. You people will just come here to spew trash in order to support your useless conspiracy theories.
yvelchstores:
It doesn't add up that africa is being used as testing ground when we are the least hit.

Why am I wasting my breathe, these nairalanders will not understand.

White supremacy at play yet again.

Go and read up on suppressed history, many years ago, white doctors came to South Africa and Congo, under the pretence of giving free vaccines but were injecting AIDS into people.

From the inception of time, the black race has been under attack.

There is no way to put this, the federal govt has taken so much money from these people and these developments is not an option as they HAVE TO SACRIFICE THEIR PEOPLE to not just be used as lab rat but more...

Remember Melinda gates prophecies, it's now they will be enabled to inject people with things that will enforce it to play.

Go and look up the main financiers of WHO, IT'S BILL GATES.
THIS IS NOT WHO TESTING, IT'S BILL GATES TESTING.

they will offer money, but I tell u, anyone who falls for this, it would have been better you donated your orgas peacefully to save a life.

#evilmenatwork

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: FG Lists Lagos, FCT, Kano, Ogun, Kaduna, Sokoto For WHO Drug Trials by iyapont: 8:53am On May 12, 2020
adadike:
Thank you for keeping igboland out of it
people in thoes states r only non igbo abi??
Re: COVID-19: FG Lists Lagos, FCT, Kano, Ogun, Kaduna, Sokoto For WHO Drug Trials by omoiyamayor(m): 8:57am On May 12, 2020
9gerian:
Perhaps!

But they are likely the ones the French Doctors were talking about coming to Africa to try out. grin

This is what happens when you live and depend on freebies. You become a dumping ground as guinea pigs for drug trials.

this is not good
Re: COVID-19: FG Lists Lagos, FCT, Kano, Ogun, Kaduna, Sokoto For WHO Drug Trials by YungJo207(m): 9:00am On May 12, 2020
Guys pls read up....it a medicine not a vaccine for heaven sake...and this medicine listed have been around for years now it used to treat several illness pls read about them before you judge...and they are not forcing it some people in those mentioned state signed up as volunteer to be used to know if those medicine truly kills the virus or not.....some medicine personal have come out in different countries to say they have been using some of those medicine and it working .....that why they want to try it here too ( if that isn't what they have been using to treat people and discharge them ) so pls let always try to read and understand something before we say otherwise.

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: FG Lists Lagos, FCT, Kano, Ogun, Kaduna, Sokoto For WHO Drug Trials by Remii(m): 9:03am On May 12, 2020
omoiyamayor:
Are those not the drugs from the west people were protesting against?
the sick people cant protest, people on social media can protest, the best anyone can do for himself/herself if to avoid being infected, if you get sick, you have little choice when death is face to face.
Re: COVID-19: FG Lists Lagos, FCT, Kano, Ogun, Kaduna, Sokoto For WHO Drug Trials by YungJo207(m): 9:05am On May 12, 2020
yvelchstores:
It doesn't add up that africa is being used as testing ground when we are the least hit.

Why am I wasting my breathe, these nairalanders will not understand.

White supremacy at play yet again.

Go and read up on suppressed history, many years ago, white doctors came to South Africa and Congo, under the pretence of giving free vaccines but were injecting AIDS into people.

From the inception of time, the black race has been under attack.

There is no way to put this, the federal govt has taken so much money from these people and these developments is not an option as they HAVE TO SACRIFICE THEIR PEOPLE to not just be used as lab rat but more...

Remember Melinda gates prophecies, it's now they will be enabled to inject people with things that will enforce it to play.

Go and look up the main financiers of WHO, IT'S BILL GATES.
THIS IS NOT WHO TESTING, IT'S BILL GATES TESTING.

they will offer money, but I tell u, anyone who falls for this, it would have been better you donated your orgas peacefully to save a life.

#evilmenatwork

Check the history of those medicine listed and then come back and judge yourself ..... countries sponsor W.H.O not individual with America is highest sponsor which Trump plans on cutting already..... medicine trail not a vaccine trail.......And you say Africa is least hit Lol I laugh those people dying are animals right? Those unrecorded case in Kano are not people abi? Pls read again without sentiment.
Re: COVID-19: FG Lists Lagos, FCT, Kano, Ogun, Kaduna, Sokoto For WHO Drug Trials by yvelchstores(f): 9:07am On May 12, 2020
smeag0l:
The US government is the major sponsor of W.H.O and not Bill Gates. You people will just come here to spew trash in order to support your useless conspiracy theories.
hello! I said the major FINANCIERS.... and not financier.
Besides the US hasn't been funding in recent times..... Guess who will be topping the chart now??
Stop living in denial

Re: COVID-19: FG Lists Lagos, FCT, Kano, Ogun, Kaduna, Sokoto For WHO Drug Trials by JuanDeDios: 9:08am On May 12, 2020
wisdomiskey:

"Conspiracy theories"
"Polio vaccines kept you alive"
"Bill Gates paid for this and that"

You dolts keep regurgitating the same redundant lines. Can't help it.

Brainless bots lipsrsealed
Yeah. There were no polio, hepatitis and other vaccines, right? No free HIV testing in Nigeria paid for with foreign money, right? Bill Gates paid for nothing, right? Yeah, only dolts believe these. Brilliant you, not allowing yourself to be deceived. Clap for yourself.
Re: COVID-19: FG Lists Lagos, FCT, Kano, Ogun, Kaduna, Sokoto For WHO Drug Trials by YungJo207(m): 9:08am On May 12, 2020
wisdomiskey:

Funniest part is those French doctors "apologised" for their statements but went ahead to finalize the clinical trial deal with our moronic leaders grin

They were talking about vaccine not medicine which Nigeria will try....and their citizens are already coming out and volunteer to take their vaccine.....USA and UK have done it already, isreal too have and some other countries .
Re: COVID-19: FG Lists Lagos, FCT, Kano, Ogun, Kaduna, Sokoto For WHO Drug Trials by YungJo207(m): 9:12am On May 12, 2020
JuanDeDios:

Yeah. There were no polio, hepatitis and other vaccines, right? No free HIV testing in Nigeria paid for with foreign money, right? Bill Gates paid for nothing, right? Yeah, only dolts believe these. Brilliant you, not allowing yourself to be deceived. Clap for yourself.

Bill gate paid for HIV testing in Nigeria? When? You no collect polio vaccine? You yourself....if you don travel before you no collect yellow fever vaccine? Nigerian no collect small pox vaccine before it stopped? Why do we always have to bring sentiment into everything......
Re: COVID-19: FG Lists Lagos, FCT, Kano, Ogun, Kaduna, Sokoto For WHO Drug Trials by yvelchstores(f): 9:12am On May 12, 2020
YungJo207:

Check the history of those medicine listed and then come back and judge yourself ..... countries sponsor W.H.O not individual with America is highest sponsor which Trump plans on cutting already..... medicine trail not a vaccine trail.......And you say Africa is least hit Lol I laugh those people dying are animals right? Those unrecorded case in Kano are not people abi? Pls read again without sentiment.
NOT JUST COUNTRIES SPONSOR WHO. the records from the north about covid 19 +ves are not entirely accurate. Those millions of dollars donated to Buhari has to count for something right?

Re: COVID-19: FG Lists Lagos, FCT, Kano, Ogun, Kaduna, Sokoto For WHO Drug Trials by yvelchstores(f): 9:16am On May 12, 2020
JuanDeDios:

pls stop talking. How old am I? When did Bill gates start donating vaccines? Don't say he kept me alive again. Don't do that.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

6 Side Effects Of Eating Too Much Salt / 595 New COVID-19 Cases, 224 Discharged And 4 Deaths On July 13 - (3015 Tested) / My Left Ear Has Been Blocked For 4 Days Now... Help!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.