Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,151 members, 7,953,572 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:25 PM

Help a dying nigga , staphylococcus aureus is hitting me . Doctors in the house - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help a dying nigga , staphylococcus aureus is hitting me . Doctors in the house (2576 Views)

What Is The Best Way To Spice Up A Dying Relationship? / My Boyfriend Is Always Hitting Me. / Lady Slapping, Hitting & Assaulting Her Ex-Boyfriend In A Car, Caught On Camera (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help a dying nigga , staphylococcus aureus is hitting me . Doctors in the house by drsibz66(m): 7:37am On May 13, 2020
Jason404:
Through urine swab test

Any urine test you do will most likely be contaminated with stapy. You are finding solutions to a wrong diagnosis and u most like never get to the root. Like I said before explain your symtoms and experience so you can get help. You need to know what u infected with before you can actually know how to treat it. From medical experience staph aureus isn't your problem. Almost all samples or cultures always get contaminated with stapy. AMD that's what these labs will tell u is your problem.

1 Like

Re: Help a dying nigga , staphylococcus aureus is hitting me . Doctors in the house by Fumiex(f): 10:05am On May 13, 2020
Jason404:
Okay .i will pls can you send me the link to join the group
its on facebook, and I know u will get your solution here. when u join the group, just use d search button and search for staphylococcus. u will get different solution

Re: Help a dying nigga , staphylococcus aureus is hitting me . Doctors in the house by Nobody: 7:59pm On May 21, 2020
Thanks a lot . I’m much better now
Re: Help a dying nigga , staphylococcus aureus is hitting me . Doctors in the house by rexie01(m): 9:47pm On May 21, 2020
[quote author=Fumiex post=89480605]please note it isn't confirmed but am in a herbal group chat and they posted boiling pap water with bara. people are giving testimonies that it worked for them. maybe u can give it a trial. I haven't tested it o but based on people testimonies, u can give it a try[/quote
can I join d group?
Re: Help a dying nigga , staphylococcus aureus is hitting me . Doctors in the house by Nobody: 9:59pm On May 21, 2020
Can you explain how you feel and when it started. What I want you to understand is that, wrong diagnosis will certainly lead to wrong treatment. The sickness persists simply because the actual cause wasn't detected. Your problem is not staphylococcus O. Don't be deceived.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pope Likes Butt Pic On Instagram / Best Hook Up Site To Recommend / Check This Kpomo (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.