Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,767 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

The Eastern Region Series : The COR Movement - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Eastern Region Series : The COR Movement (11917 Views)

If East Tries To Go We Will Create Cor State - Gowon / Tolu Ogunlesi's Tweets About The Revival Of The Eastern Ports. / Kwara Is Now In The Hands Of Asiwaju Tinubu. Hon. Ajulo Presents His COR To Tinu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Eastern Region Series : The COR Movement by Blackking98(m): 7:57am On May 14, 2020
Genoa:

Don't mind that foul mouthed quack Nurse, as if any of their barren states can be compared with the Promising Akwa Ibom State.

Igbos are refugees, all what they do is run away from their potopoto republic to seek asylum in other states, later they will brag about developing their host state, Mrvitalis and this quack Nurse claimed they developed Akwa Ibom (if you check the last 2 pages you will see vitalis's post)

they always brag about doing what they couldn't replicate in their erosion ravaged land, isn't that funny?

why would a reasoning person brag about developing Akwa ibom, a state with a standard stadium, world class airport, An Airline, Good roads e.t.c things that are alien to igboland.

untill we start giving them the northern treatment.

I'm not from Akwa ibom
Finishing grin
Re: The Eastern Region Series : The COR Movement by Blackking98(m): 7:59am On May 14, 2020
senatordave1:
Ss are not interested in Biafra.we are either in Nigeria or create our own Niger delta republic or remain in nigeria
watch how they will accuse you of being Yoruba or northerner. I've never seen Soo many people living in denial all in one place at the same time.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Eastern Region Series : The COR Movement by Blackking98(m): 8:01am On May 14, 2020
1willywilly:

Name Your tribe in SS,
are you Benin or from Auchi.

he's from Cross river, biase precisely. Are you going to tag him afonja or hausa? Go on its not new

1 Like

Re: The Eastern Region Series : The COR Movement by Blackking98(m): 8:03am On May 14, 2020
gwafaeziokwu:
Umunne m. Jirinu nwayo. grin

This is real Umunna meeting in progress. Intruders should keep off.
Or you stay by the side and watch real parliament in a republican setting.
You're a clown grin grin
Re: The Eastern Region Series : The COR Movement by Blackking98(m): 8:09am On May 14, 2020
Amarabae:

.none of my business, those mmogho guys, their igbophobia is more cruel than ikwerre people own sef.
I spare no riffraff
yet akpabio has an Igbo wife named uloma, senator bassey has an Igbo wife nkiru and other notable Akwa ibomites have Igbo women as wives, Peter obis wife is an Akwa ibomite. If we really hate you would all I have written above be possible? It's seems 90% of NL user's don't know what hate means.
Re: The Eastern Region Series : The COR Movement by Blackking98(m): 8:16am On May 14, 2020
Genoa:

You forgot due to unfair circumstance, we lost Bayelsa state, PDP is partially dead in SS states

The K Northern states (Kano, Kaduna, katsina Kebbi and almighty Bauchi) are already in the bag.

The famous 5% people got nothing on us, irrelevant people.

PRESIDENCY IS COMING HOME.

Osinbajo/El Rufai issa goal.
Don't overate yourself with bayelsa, Dickson picked his cousin to be govenor and that shit doesn't work in the SS and SE hence people were ready to vote even a goat in APC. Ask okorocha and Victor attah how trying to implant their in-laws as govenors worked out for them. PDP is still THE party in the SS Mr. Aside from old eastern discussions and biafra talk you hardly see Niger Deltans and igbos fighting on NL even when your Yoruba lads and notherners open thread's to cause fight most recently the one created by helinues which was about comparing the SS and SE which failed woefully I can't even find the topic again, stop overating yourself and APC in the SS. I'm from Akwa Ibom btw

2 Likes

Re: The Eastern Region Series : The COR Movement by senatordave1(m): 9:18am On May 14, 2020
Blackking98:
watch how they will accuse you of being Yoruba or northerner. I've never seen Soo many people living in denial all in one place at the same time.

One eagle4u already did.I don't know why they are so intolerant of dissenting views.they make it easy for people to dislike them.that we vote pdp does not mean that we want to secede along same lines
Re: The Eastern Region Series : The COR Movement by PFRB: 9:19am On May 14, 2020
mrvitalis:
I always asked this question ...if igbos were tribalistic how would eyo ita be elected in the first place ??

Zik was the party leader ...when he came back it's logical u step away

Biafra with a South south minority is a no no for me ....they would always have this inferiority complex and feeling we are talking advance of them ......we must avoid it by all means and if we must form a country with south south it must be a very very loose republic like UAE or lexemburg

Let them keep their oil ....that has made them very arrogant

Eyo Ita ruled for 3 years.
East was the only place where a minority was elected and allowed to rule. It never happened in the North never happened in the West.

8 Likes

Re: The Eastern Region Series : The COR Movement by senatordave1(m): 9:26am On May 14, 2020
PFRB:

Eyo Ita ruled for 3 years.
East was the only place where a minority was elected and allowed to rule. It never happened in the North never happened in the West.

We still don't want Biafra sir
Re: The Eastern Region Series : The COR Movement by Nobody: 7:45pm On May 14, 2020
senatordave1:

We still don't want Biafra sir

Oga nobody want you in biafra, this thread was opened to educate us and counter the lies your fathers and mothers have been recycling for years against igbos.

This thread is not for non-igbo minorities in the south south to join biafra, so I wonder why you guys are still adamant in this "we don't to join" nonsense.

Bụrụ nsogbu nílé ụnụ nè tinyé n'isi ndị igbo jewee bikọ.

Anyị achọ zị

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Eastern Region Series : The COR Movement by awgumayor: 8:41pm On May 14, 2020
Biafrarep:

I'm just happy that internet never forgets. These articles will forever be there to guild even our children yet unborn to know who their enemies and true friends are over the ages.

Any Igbo person that relate with the Ikwerres as brothers is a fool. These guys are as terrible as the fulanis if not worse. We should completely severe any relationship we have with them and put them where they belong as a minute minority of less than 2 local governments. One day they will need us but that is when they will meet their Waterloo. They are surrounded by enemies that are stronger than them and ever ready to bring them down.

Time will tell but we are keeping our records.
" Any Igbo person that relate wih the Ikwerres as brothers is a fool". Should fulani happened to invade Ikwerre now, don't be surprise to see some stupid Igbos from Enugu, Imo, Anambra etc going to defend them. Igbos will never learn.

6 Likes

Re: The Eastern Region Series : The COR Movement by awgumayor: 8:55pm On May 14, 2020
Yorubasarecurse:
[s][/s]If you like consult google translator, the fact remains that you are a coward yoruba who is trying hard to impersonate ibibio or annang tribes and he is horrible at that.
Whether he impersonate as ibibio or anang shouldn't be a problem. Let's stop tagging any person that is against Igbo view on matters concerning old eastern region as yoruba because I have never see where the minoritie counter them. Let's make them know that we don't need them so they can stop feeling crazy important.

6 Likes

Re: The Eastern Region Series : The COR Movement by awgumayor: 9:44pm On May 14, 2020
Genoa:

SS don't have the same greedy, criminal and cunning mindset of Igbos.

These guys have publicly reject SS/SE joint tag.

Igbos are beggars. Una no dey shame?

The way some minority tribes feel agitated any time igbos say SS/SE is also the way igbos feel agitated when you say Niger delta. Igbos say SS/SE because they have people in both regions and sometimes it's even an igbo person from SS region may said it to include his brothers from south east. If an igbo use SS/SE shouldn't be seen as attach by force because I don't see how an igbo from south east will want to attach to his brother from south south by force. Any time you hear SS/SE know that we are referring to our brothers from both regions.
Igbos feel agitated when you mean south south as niger delta republic because they cannot sit and watch you annex their territories just because Nigeria called you south south. If you want the igbos to stop interfering in matters concerning Niger delta just creat a way to exclude igbos from that region. But as long as as igbo tribe is still one of the majorities in Niger Delta we will be always be there to counter any lie level against us.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Eastern Region Series : The COR Movement by maestroferddi: 11:18pm On May 14, 2020
Genoa:

Firstly, why should we clamour for Succession, is Oduduwa rep. that important?

If SS really want to pay us back, don't you think Bayelsan shouldn't have voted for David Lyon massively, Lyon's massive victory shows we are doing well in SS.

Our South Southerner brothers already knew Igbos hijacked Jonathan's government, Jonathan shouldn't have rely on Igbos, Igbos are bad luck, saboteurs.

Come 2023 any party that field a northerner will loose before 10am.
Oga, you dont know jack about Nigerian politics.

Every nitwit can use hatred and envy for the Igbos to cover their shallow cognitive ability...

The greatest irony is that one gets obligated to retort to crass inanities like the ones you spawn...

4 Likes

Re: The Eastern Region Series : The COR Movement by maestroferddi: 11:32pm On May 14, 2020
Blackking98:
Don't overate yourself with bayelsa, Dickson picked his cousin to be govenor and that shit doesn't work in the SS and SE hence people were ready to vote even a goat in APC. Ask okorocha and Victor attah how trying to implant their in-laws as govenors worked out for them. PDP is still THE party in the SS Mr. Aside from old eastern discussions and biafra talk you hardly see Niger Deltans and igbos fighting on NL even when your Yoruba lads and notherners open thread's to cause fight most recently the one created by helinues which was about comparing the SS and SE which failed woefully I can't even find the topic again, stop overating yourself and APC in the SS. I'm from Akwa Ibom btw
The fact that the Igbos and South South people:

---------internarry;

-----------share almost the same cultural values,;

-----------are both almost exclusively Christians;

-----------have about similar worldviews;

--------are both victims of the Nigerian experiment ;

--------are geographically contigous;

Is something on which enemies and detractors have no answers...

2 Likes

Re: The Eastern Region Series : The COR Movement by senatordave1(m): 12:07am On May 15, 2020
maestroferddi:
The fact that the Igbos and South South people:

---------internarry;

-----------share almost the same cultural values,;

-----------are both almost exclusively Christians;

-----------have about similar worldviews;

--------are both victims of the Nigerian experiment ;

--------are geographically contigous;

Is something on which enemies and detractors have no answers...

Sorry,we are not part of your Biafra
Re: The Eastern Region Series : The COR Movement by maestroferddi: 1:26am On May 15, 2020
senatordave1:

Sorry,we are not part of your Biafra
We shall find out...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Eastern Region Series : The COR Movement by MetaPhysical: 2:46am On May 15, 2020
It continues to baffle me how a person bears Chibuzor from birth, his father name was Boniface Nnaemeka, his grandfather name was Cletus Chukwudiri, his great grandfather name was Obinna Nwafor, but he denies being Ibo. Bearing Ibo name alone is admission that one speaks Ibo language and believes in Ibo traditions.

Ibo should strip Ikwerres and forbid them from giving their children Ibo names. Forbid them from worshiping alusi or performing any other Ibo cultural rites. Snatch their roots from them. Let them come and beg to have it back. They should start bearing Perriwinkle and Jack-Daniels and Gertrude-Buffort like Ijaws.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Eastern Region Series : The COR Movement by KingOKON: 3:33am On May 15, 2020
Yorubasarecurse:
I love this savage reply.
Hotice085 where are thou.

Guess he is indispose or probably banned
Amarabae the rants of Ibo women to us is dead on arrival, they are as insignificant as they come.
But you calling out Hotice085 why not be a proud IBO man n come run that lose mouth of yours with me
Re: The Eastern Region Series : The COR Movement by stonemasonn: 4:18am On May 15, 2020
pazienza:

You guys haven't learnt anything yet.
Re: The Eastern Region Series : The COR Movement by stonemasonn: 4:53am On May 15, 2020
Igboid:
“It was among the Ibos, formerly despised by the people of Calabar as source of slaves and as a backward people of the interior, now feared and disliked as energetic and educated, that the first political party formed.”

To understand the root cause of the resentment towards Ndiigbo from these minorities, Ndiigbo needs to read and understand this part of the report.
The minorities were raised by their parents to believe Ndiigbo were the inferiors because of the way the slave trade panned out in the region. The Ijaw coastal city states and Coastal Efiks aided by the Aro Igbos, were selling Igbo slaves off to the whitemen as middle men between Aro and the whites. These sparsely populated minorities also acquired Igbo slaves themselves when they needed to swell up their numbers.
This created the impression in them that Ndiigbo are an inferior race.
When the slave trade ended and colonial government came on board, power changed hands, as Igbo numerical advantage and coal discovery in Igbo hinterland at Enugu, placed the Igbo on top of the food chain in the East. This didn't go down well with these minorities, the Igbo slaves cannot be ruling them, it should be the other way round.
With this mentality, it was always going to be difficult for Igbos to do no harm.
Till today, many of these groups still harbour this complex. When Asari dokubo( An Ijawnized Igbo himself), was telling IPOB how Igbos used to be Ijaw slaves, it was this same mentality at play.

Just felt I should provide more insight to this issue.

Ndewonu.
lol, the Fulanis are the masters of integration, they'll totally dominate you but still adopt your language and part of your culture.
Yorubas and Igbos will dominate you, your culture and even force their language on you.
Re: The Eastern Region Series : The COR Movement by Uchek(m): 7:11am On May 15, 2020
Your Azikiwe is the root cause of the mess we are now by his penchant to compromise when the occasion demands fortitude and steadfastness. Where is the One Nigeria for which he sold Igbo future for mirage called Niger I Unity?

Eastlink:
Truth be told Ndigbo have suffered in this country. Partly also caused by them.

Since the demise of Nnamdi Azikiwe we've lost our political expediency. Emotionalism introduced by recent Igbo leaders, MASSOB and IPOB has taken a toll on our pride.

First we must get it right political. The era of trying to please others must seize henceforth. We did the nonsense with the Yoruba's in Abiola and Obasanjo and repeated the same to GEJ, yet their tribesmen would never pays us back in like manner.

Igbo must get it right and all those who scorned her will come begging on their knees. We must start using our thinking caps and be pragmatic.

The likes of MASSOB and IPOB offer nothing to Ndigbo. We must push them out for an hard core Pan Igbo group that looks after our interest first.

We must begin to vote in leaders that think Igbo first just as the Fulani's voted in a Buhari. Any lily livered Igbo politician who thinks others first etc must be destroyed politically.

1 Like

Re: The Eastern Region Series : The COR Movement by Igboid: 10:59am On May 15, 2020
stonemasonn:
lol, the Fulanis are the masters of integration, they'll totally dominate you but still adopt your language and part of your culture.
Yorubas and Igbos will dominate you, your culture and even force their language on you.

I don't know about Yorubas, but Ndiigbo have never forced our language on anyone in the past or present. If anything,- people accuse Igbos of not being eager to teach others their language.

10 Likes

Re: The Eastern Region Series : The COR Movement by Blackking98(m): 4:33pm On May 15, 2020
senatordave1:

One eagle4u already did.I don't know why they are so intolerant of dissenting views.they make it easy for people to dislike them.that we vote pdp does not mean that we want to secede along same lines
not all of them are like that, just a few annoying ones

1 Like

Re: The Eastern Region Series : The COR Movement by Graysons: 7:37pm On May 15, 2020
strykr:

LOL. Stop quoting that small boy that have never worked a day in his life. Person wey still dey chop mama thank you. He's the same person as Graysons and have other monikers he'll use to reply himself here( just watch and see). The pikin that is suffering from serious psychological delusions. He hates Igbos, hausas, yorubas, Ghanaians, Nigerian women.

Leave am make he dey deceive himself. Na small pikin. Don't take him serious at all.
Is like you want to be unfortunate in this life why is my moniker on your rubbish mouth?
Re: The Eastern Region Series : The COR Movement by gwafaeziokwu: 8:57pm On May 15, 2020
Blackking98:
yet akpabio has an Igbo wife named uloma, senator bassey has an Igbo wife nkiru and other notable Akwa ibomites have Igbo women as wives, Peter obis wife is an Akwa ibomite. If we really hate you would all I have written above be possible? It's seems 90% of NL user's don't know what hate means.

Akwa-Ibom people are dear to us. Very good neighbours. I can't remember any serious wahala between us in the past. If Biafra comes we will gladly prefer such friendly neighbours wether you joined us or formed a separate country.

1 Like

Re: The Eastern Region Series : The COR Movement by oyatz(m): 11:00pm On May 15, 2020
God deliberately place the Igbos in Nigeria.

horsepower102:

Banning of history in Nigerian schools is a proof that Nigerian government has so many things that they are scared of being revealed.

Teaching history will force children to start asking older people lots of questions.

Teaching history will burst so many lies and propaganda against igbos.

It’s really sad igbos found themselves in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: The Eastern Region Series : The COR Movement by oyatz(m): 11:06pm On May 15, 2020
Excuse me sir, what exactly do you mean by 'those who can't compete'?

Wake up and smell the coffee, the South-South States have left the Igbo States behind.

Mention any SE State that is more developed than Rivers and Delta States.

Check the Human Development Index (HDI) and clear your doubts.

horsepower102:

Yeah any nation that True igbos are fighting for will be the republic of Igboland. God forbid we end up in another quagmire with bitter cries of marginalization from those who just simply cannot compete.
Re: The Eastern Region Series : The COR Movement by oyatz(m): 11:18pm On May 15, 2020
The most serious problems confronting the Igbos is also confronting the Igala, Kanuris, Yoruba, Fulani and all other Nigerians- poverty, unemployment, insecurities, poor infrastructure etc.

Amaechi or Wike are neither the problems or the solutions.

Massive Industrialization in the SE will help the Igbos and Nigeria in general.

Igbo Amaka,

Nigeria Amaka!

TheGodlessGod:
but many do. Wike don't claim he's igbo but ameachi does.

That's why igbo leaders worldwide need to come together and let the people decide if they want to be part of igbo or not.

You can't be having an igbo name and denying you are igbo then you decide to commit crime .
Re: The Eastern Region Series : The COR Movement by oyatz(m): 7:07am On May 16, 2020
Who has the legal authority to conduct the referendum?

The Agitations for Biafran referendum need to involve the Political leadership in the SE and the non-Igbo Nigerians to convince them for CONSTITUTIONAL ammendents that can allow for the referendum.

The United Nations can NOT just stroll into a peaceful sovereign Country and start conducting a referendum in a portion of the Country with a view of dividing the country.

If it were that easy Catalonia and Western Sahara would have long invited the UN to conduct referendums for them and get their new Countries.

fhranchez:
always answer them with REFERENDUM!!! There will be no Homogeneous Igbo nation until after REFERENDUM fullstop
Re: The Eastern Region Series : The COR Movement by Ugwuoke347(m): 7:30am On May 16, 2020
strykr:

Anyways, we can't have a new nation with any south south minorities. Their constant bickerings and self esteem complexes would slow down development for the first few years. We need a nation that would fire down from the word "go".. A homogeneous biafran country.

The same thing I have been saying to my IPOB brethren both online and offline.
The true Biafran State is for Igbos
and all Igboid peoples of the Niger.
A homogeneous Biafran State is
the New Jerusalem in Africa,
a model state of Divine Design.
Any other arrangement is a man-made illusion that will end in disaster.
Let the non Igboid groups in Niger Delta chart their own course.
They are not Biafrans in spirit.
Re: The Eastern Region Series : The COR Movement by oyatz(m): 7:39am On May 16, 2020
In that case, the Igala, Ebira, Idoma, Tiv and Jukun of Kogi, Benue and Taraba States, Nassarwa, Plataeu and Southern Kaduna be allowed to vote in the referendum to decide if they want Biafra or not

fhranchez:
I don't know if you went to school but referendum is actually the best place tick "not interested" and make your stand known

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Robert Clarke: Allow Military Take Over, Divide Nigeria Into 6 States / Ologbondiyan: Long Search For Running Mate Shows Tinubu Is Unprepared To Lead / Anambra State Assembly Passes 5th Alterations Bills Of 1999 Constitution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.