Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

The Eastern Region Series : The COR Movement - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Eastern Region Series : The COR Movement (11885 Views)

If East Tries To Go We Will Create Cor State - Gowon / Tolu Ogunlesi's Tweets About The Revival Of The Eastern Ports. / Kwara Is Now In The Hands Of Asiwaju Tinubu. Hon. Ajulo Presents His COR To Tinu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Eastern Region Series : The COR Movement by fhranchez(m): 9:35pm On May 12, 2020
Amarabae:
pls shut up.
mrvitalis is right, stop licking SS minorities anus, its smelly,
get out ur nose from their azz and get a fresh air.
these attache by force and unity begging is irritating.
as minorities are not part of your ipob Biafra
you and your opinion are inconsequential as long as igbo issues is concerned

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Eastern Region Series : The COR Movement by horsepower102: 9:39pm On May 12, 2020
I am glad some people are beginning to see these minorities in their true historical colors. It took me years to come to this realization about those we call our neighbors.

Now I finally understand why they were worried and scared that Igbos wouldn't vote for Jonathan in 2011 election. They really thought that we hated them the same way that they hated us.

Things are beginning to add up.

5 Likes

Re: The Eastern Region Series : The COR Movement by Nobody: 9:43pm On May 12, 2020
SLAP44:
In my opinion, the Igbos and the minorities should align an agreement where they unite and fight for Biafra, then split immediately after into two sovereign countries.

Lol

So you can't stay alone without others..

Attachee by force

1 Like

Re: The Eastern Region Series : The COR Movement by Biafrarep(m): 9:51pm On May 12, 2020
Hotice085:

I just de see this one !
So our payment to Aboki de pain you so you want us to pay u wey we bin de sell, l laugh!
We want make Nigeria break and every Basta-rds returne to him papa village, or you think say you go fit enter our God given land, dem know born your father well?
IBos will die if they leave Uyo and that they know it if not they won't be in Uyo!
But the begging question is we don't want you in Uyo, why can't you lots go back to whatever hole you crawled out from?
Leave Uyo we don't want you b4 u start claiming it as no mans land?

Lol, when people are talking these ones too will want to make noise. Nothing wey person no go see for Nigeria.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Eastern Region Series : The COR Movement by Nobody: 9:58pm On May 12, 2020
Biafrarep:

Lol, when people are talking these ones too will want to make noise. Nothing wey person no go see for Nigeria.

Pls don't engage him. Sometimes the best answer for a fool is silence and after they've finished showcasing their madness, will fade away into nothing.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Eastern Region Series : The COR Movement by Nobody: 9:59pm On May 12, 2020
horsepower102:
I am glad some people are beginning to see these minorities in their true historical colors. It took me years to come to this realization about those we call our neighbors.

Now I finally understand why they were worried and scared that Igbos wouldn't vote for Jonathan in 2011 election. They really thought that we hated them the same way that they hated us.

Things are beginning to add up.

And even after we showed support for Good luck, have they stopped hating? Will they show the same support if an Igbo candidate show up?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Eastern Region Series : The COR Movement by nku5: 10:00pm On May 12, 2020
HarryDuce:
You see, to be nostalgic gives one a fleeting moment of peace sometimes. Only sometimes. Interesting word there. "Intrigues"

Well, those fears were not unfounded after all. Case in point, the Biafran war.

Why were the minorities considered to be sabateurs even before there was any form of that( There was none by the way)? Why were they forcefully conscripted to fight in the Biafran war? Arrogance on the path of the Biafran leaders?

This was barely a decade after the Willinks commission. You can say they were foresighted (which they were). You just don't understand Nigeria from a minority perspective. It's useless painting the defunct eastern region as a place of utmost understanding and brotherhood. It really wasn't.

1. More Igbos were killed in Biafra for being saboteurs than non-Igbos so your point is dead on arrival

2. Igbos and non-Igbos were conscripted in Biafra so that point is also dead on arrival

3. Under the leadership of Michael Okpara, the non-igbos In the eastern region got a better deal than they have ever gotten in one Nigeria till date

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Eastern Region Series : The COR Movement by Hotice085: 10:05pm On May 12, 2020
Biafrarep:

Wetin Musa no go see for gate!
Omo Okoro tell ur IPOB rats make dem returne to their shit hole
Begging no go solve d problem
Re: The Eastern Region Series : The COR Movement by Hotice085: 10:09pm On May 12, 2020
Yorubasarecurse:
[s][/s]This thing is an unrepentant yoruba. He gave himself away without knowing.

It is just too bitter to swallow d pills
Unege( dancing people) my ancestors say you guys dance to appease em while calling mong mong( people from d sea)
Tell KANU if he dares put us again in his map I personally will send him to hell

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Eastern Region Series : The COR Movement by Biafrarep(m): 10:15pm On May 12, 2020
Ardar:

Pls don't engage him. Sometimes the best answer for a fool is silence and after they've finished showcasing their madness, will fade away into nothing.

I'm just happy that internet never forgets. These articles will forever be there to guild even our children yet unborn to know who their enemies and true friends are over the ages.

Any Igbo person that relate with the Ikwerres as brothers is a fool. These guys are as terrible as the fulanis if not worse. We should completely severe any relationship we have with them and put them where they belong as a minute minority of less than 2 local governments. One day they will need us but that is when they will meet their Waterloo. They are surrounded by enemies that are stronger than them and ever ready to bring them down.

Time will tell but we are keeping our records.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Eastern Region Series : The COR Movement by Nobody: 10:22pm On May 12, 2020
Biafrarep:

I'm just happy that internet never forgets. These articles will forever be there to guild even our children yet unborn to know who their enemies and true friends are over the ages.

Any Igbo person that relate with the Ikwerres as brothers is a fool. These guys are as terrible as the fulanis if not worse. We should completely severe any relationship we have with them and put them where they belong as a minute minority of less than 2 local governments. One day they will need us but that is when they will meet their Waterloo. They are surrounded by enemies that are stronger than them and ever ready to bring them down.

Time will tell but we are keeping our records.

Hating them takes too much energy man, just regard them with indifference. Just have the attitude of been unbothered by them and their shenanigans.

Shrug off their hate and pay them no mind.

We will not hate them neither will we like them, our relationship will be based solely on mutual gains and it's back to your tents O isreal.

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Eastern Region Series : The COR Movement by Yorubasarecurse: 10:55pm On May 12, 2020
[s]
Hotice085:

Unege( dancing people) my ancestors say you guys dance to appease em while calling mong mong( people from d sea)
Tell KANU if he dares put us again in his map I personally will send him to hell
[/s]Coming from a coward who is afraid of the dark. I laugh in ogbomosho

3 Likes

Re: The Eastern Region Series : The COR Movement by Hotice085: 10:56pm On May 12, 2020
Yorubasarecurse:
[s][/s]Coming from a coward who is afraid of the dark. I laugh in ogbomosho

Da ado ebot unam ikot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Eastern Region Series : The COR Movement by Collins4u1(m): 10:57pm On May 12, 2020
Hotice085:

Bros shut up Kwanu. You talk too much.

2 Likes

Re: The Eastern Region Series : The COR Movement by Hotice085: 11:00pm On May 12, 2020
Collins4u1:

Bros shut up Kwanu. You talk too much.
Hehehehe....na KANU teach me, 4k off
Re: The Eastern Region Series : The COR Movement by Yorubasarecurse: 11:04pm On May 12, 2020
[s]
Hotice085:

Da ado ebot unam ikot
[/s]If you like consult google translator, the fact remains that you are a coward yoruba who is trying hard to impersonate ibibio or annang tribes and he is horrible at that.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Eastern Region Series : The COR Movement by XANDERBOY85: 11:07pm On May 12, 2020
maestroferddi:
It will be remiss of me to dismiss what Kanu and his group are doing...

The point I was trying to make is that Kanu needs to perfect his craft....He is making friends to become foes by his ill-advised utterances

Making impact goes beyond demagoguery and casting aspersion right, left and center...

The way he is making out makes one to wonder whether he listens to strategic counselling.

By now he ought to have refined his modus operandi by having a well-defined thrust.

If you compare Ojukwu with Kanu, you see a significant difference.

Ojukwu was urbane, pragmatic, persuasive and almost always won the cerebral/intellectual argument.

Kanu needs to raise his game.

And look what became of his efforts! Look where that urbaneness, pragmatism, etc, got him! He actually thought he was dealing with human beings....gentlemen who were men of their word!

You people don't know the kind of inhumane animals we're up against in this country! No depths are too low for them to sink into in their ongoing campaign of putting Ndigbo 'in their place' and preserving their ATM that is 'one Nigeria'

7 Likes

Re: The Eastern Region Series : The COR Movement by Hotice085: 11:09pm On May 12, 2020
Yorubasarecurse:
[s][/s]If you like consult google translator, the fact remains that you are a coward yoruba who is trying hard to impersonate ibibio or annang tribes and he is horrible at that.

Where in this life have ever seen an Ibibio man deny his heritage
We tell it straight 2ya face

1 Like

Re: The Eastern Region Series : The COR Movement by maiunguwar: 11:10pm On May 12, 2020
[quote author=OneNigerianist post=89451819][/quote]Amarabae should see this and learn wisdom
Re: The Eastern Region Series : The COR Movement by Amarabae(f): 11:11pm On May 12, 2020
Hotice085:

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Eastern Region Series : The COR Movement by Hotice085: 11:11pm On May 12, 2020
Genoa:
Despised by :

Hausa/Fulani
Yorubas
Ijaws
Ikwerres
Efiks
Ibibbios
Anangs
Ogonis
South Africans
Ghanaians
Malaysians
Indonesians
Even in Faraway Pakistan
E.t.c

What a tribe, the African self Acclaimed Jews practising Christianity.

Men my belle wan tear with laugh

1 Like

Re: The Eastern Region Series : The COR Movement by XANDERBOY85: 11:17pm On May 12, 2020
horsepower102:

Why do you insist on referendum on those who are not interested?

And what made you arrive at that conclusion....the online rants of some Igbo hating bigots, or the vituperations of a handful of compromised and bought 'youth leaders' and 'militants' in cahoots with Abuja? You might just as well forgo having elections and just swear in anyone the thugs and most vocal youths in a village tell you is the most popular candidate!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Eastern Region Series : The COR Movement by Amarabae(f): 11:20pm On May 12, 2020
XANDERBOY85:

And what made you arrive at that conclusion....the online rants of some Igbo hating bigots, or the vituperations of a handful of compromised and bought 'youth leaders' and 'militants' in cahoots with Abuja?
pls keep quiet, you Igbos disgust me with passion.
weep from now till tomorrow.
Biafra is just the 5 south East state and willing igboid groups in SS

7 Likes

Re: The Eastern Region Series : The COR Movement by fx45(m): 11:24pm On May 12, 2020
UdechiHD:
And yet you appropriate yourself Nairaland spokesman? How many IPOB members have really taken time to study? You lots just jump up and down making noise everywhere and keep destroying the little gains Ndigbo made before the coming of Kanu.

I'm actually not taking a diss on you guys or even Kanu, but I feel you guys have done more harm than good and should take the back seat.
Can you list out the so-called gains made by the Igbos before the coming of Kanu

1 Like

Re: The Eastern Region Series : The COR Movement by nengibo: 11:24pm On May 12, 2020
mrvitalis:
I always asked this question ...if igbos were tribalistic how would eyo ita be elected in the first place ??

Zik was the party leader ...when he came back it's logical u step away

Biafra with a South south minority is a no no for me ....they would always have this inferiority complex and feeling we are talking advance of them ......we must avoid it by all means and if we must form a country with south south it must be a very very loose republic like UAE or lexemburg

Let them keep their oil ....that has made them very arrogant
The question is who is begging you to form country

1 Like

Re: The Eastern Region Series : The COR Movement by Genoa(m): 11:25pm On May 12, 2020
Amarabae:

is that why your girls are house helps all over Igboland?
is that why we have many ekaettes serving their Igbo madam?
I even once had an akwa ibom house help!
so shut up,
Igbos are naturally your superiors both in achievements,wealthiness, academics etc , even the small economic activities going on in that your witchcraftt coven of a state are spearheaded by Igbos .
bunch of okons who are littered all over Igboland looking for a toilet suckeraway to pipe out!
btw
see ya!
Is that why igbo girls are littered all over the brothels Nationwide?

I hear if you enter any brothel, just shout Amaka, 10 different Amakas will rush out.

4 Likes

Re: The Eastern Region Series : The COR Movement by Amarabae(f): 11:28pm On May 12, 2020
Genoa:

Is that why igbo girls are littered all over the brothels Nationwide?

I hear if you enter any brothel, just shout Amaka, about 10 different Amakas will come out.
yet your ogbomosho brothers see marrying an Igbo girl as an achievement!
is that not wonderful?
it is indeed a big achievement for your guys, since you people can't give what you don't have

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Eastern Region Series : The COR Movement by XANDERBOY85: 11:29pm On May 12, 2020
SLAP44:
In my opinion, the Igbos and the minorities should align an agreement where they unite and fight for Biafra, then split immediately after into two sovereign countries.

A lot in that region are not that strategic and calculating for such a longterm plan! They're not patient enough for such but believe in instant gratification! This is part of the reason why their resources have been bled dry under their noses and they've ended up with little or nothing besides a few enriched ex-militants and polluted creeks and rivers!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Eastern Region Series : The COR Movement by Amarabae(f): 11:29pm On May 12, 2020
nengibo:
The question is who is begging you to form country
no one, he is referring to Ipob. be quiet,

1 Like

Re: The Eastern Region Series : The COR Movement by Amarabae(f): 11:31pm On May 12, 2020
XANDERBOY85:

A lot in that region are not that strategic and calculating for such a longterm plan! They're not patient enough for such but believe in instant gratification! This is part of the reason why their resources have been bled dry under their noses and they've ended up with little or nothing besides a few enriched ex-militants and polluted creeks and rivers!
its none of your business what is happening to their resources,
attache by force.
desperate beggar.
they don't want your Biafra

1 Like

Re: The Eastern Region Series : The COR Movement by XANDERBOY85: 11:31pm On May 12, 2020
Amarabae:

pls keep quiet, you Igbos disgust me with passion.
weep from now till tomorrow.
Biafra is just the 5 south East state and willing igboid groups in SS

Your intentions become clearer the more digusted and pissed off you get! Hopefully you'd puke in 'disgust' so we can learn more about what drives your insanity! wink

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Thugs Attack Venue Of Zamfara PDP Congress / Uzodinma To Nigerians: Reduce Your Lamentations, Tinubu Is Just Less Than 70 Day / We Won’t Allow Unpatriotic Elements Destroy Nigeria — DSS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.