Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,755 members, 7,820,616 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

Man Walk Long Distance To The Hospital Carrying Sick Wife For Lack Of Transport - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Man Walk Long Distance To The Hospital Carrying Sick Wife For Lack Of Transport (1644 Views)

Chinwe Chibuike Foundation, Others Hold 1000 Man Walk Against Hepatitis In Benue / Pregnant Woman Gives Birth Stranger's Car Before Getting To The Hospital (Pics) / Husband Abandons His Sick Wife In Port-Harcourt (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Walk Long Distance To The Hospital Carrying Sick Wife For Lack Of Transport by Ejima1: 6:45am On May 12, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b_yIPZ2JkC0

Rivers State Lockdown: Husband walk Long Distance to the hospital Carrying Sick wife to for lack of transportation.
The man who walked a long distance carrying his wife for lack of transportation due to lockdown in rivers state, has now admitted his wife in the hospital, She is now undergoing treatment.

Re: Man Walk Long Distance To The Hospital Carrying Sick Wife For Lack Of Transport by JasonJidenna(m): 6:49am On May 12, 2020
You guy's should stop blaming the Rivers State Government for being proactive in a time like this, if other states ravaged by the virus were this proactive, we would have been out of this pandemic like our neighbors in Ghana.

By the way, these are some of the sacrifice you need to give for the one's you love.... He just proved it.

2 Likes

Re: Man Walk Long Distance To The Hospital Carrying Sick Wife For Lack Of Transport by xendra: 6:49am On May 12, 2020
wow!

1 Like

Re: Man Walk Long Distance To The Hospital Carrying Sick Wife For Lack Of Transport by Conductor261: 6:50am On May 12, 2020
So? We should be praising him or what? Is it not his personal kpekus
Re: Man Walk Long Distance To The Hospital Carrying Sick Wife For Lack Of Transport by helinues: 6:50am On May 12, 2020
Na war oo
Re: Man Walk Long Distance To The Hospital Carrying Sick Wife For Lack Of Transport by Chikelue2000(m): 7:00am On May 12, 2020
They will soon storm here n start calling Wike all names.....
Re: Man Walk Long Distance To The Hospital Carrying Sick Wife For Lack Of Transport by majamajic(m): 7:01am On May 12, 2020
He try, if am around I for help him carry her on foot to the hospital , women no dey heavy me !
Re: Man Walk Long Distance To The Hospital Carrying Sick Wife For Lack Of Transport by Nobody: 7:10am On May 12, 2020
Noted
Re: Man Walk Long Distance To The Hospital Carrying Sick Wife For Lack Of Transport by RiyadhGoddess(f): 7:23am On May 12, 2020
Ah Pele.
May God grant her speedy recovery...
Re: Man Walk Long Distance To The Hospital Carrying Sick Wife For Lack Of Transport by Captainrambo2: 7:25am On May 12, 2020
Conductor261:
So? We should be praising him or what? Is it not his personal kpekus

You remind me of a fool I squeezed his balls back in the university

2 Likes

Re: Man Walk Long Distance To The Hospital Carrying Sick Wife For Lack Of Transport by Conductor261: 7:35am On May 12, 2020
Captainrambo2:

You remind me of a fool I squeezed his balls back in the university

3 Likes

Re: Man Walk Long Distance To The Hospital Carrying Sick Wife For Lack Of Transport by godfatherx: 7:36am On May 12, 2020
Wike is wicked and insensitive

1 Like

Re: Man Walk Long Distance To The Hospital Carrying Sick Wife For Lack Of Transport by travelland(f): 7:54am On May 12, 2020
Nobody had Car that can help him? that's why he need rich friends
Re: Man Walk Long Distance To The Hospital Carrying Sick Wife For Lack Of Transport by Nobody: 8:52am On May 12, 2020
travelland:
Nobody had Car that can help him? that's why he need rich friends
No one wants to help him for fear of being arrested. Even people on essential duties are not left out, it's that bad.
Re: Man Walk Long Distance To The Hospital Carrying Sick Wife For Lack Of Transport by Victorolab: 12:00pm On May 12, 2020
JasonJidenna:
You guy's should stop blaming the Rivers State Government for being proactive in a time like this, if other states ravaged by the virus were this proactive, we would have been out of this pandemic like our neighbors in Ghana.

By the way, these are some of the sacrifice you need to give for the one's you love.... He just proved it.
I think you are sensible correct.

(1) (Reply)

ok / Why Women Prefer To Read Pregnancy Miracle To Sort Out Their Pregnancy Problems? / Tablets In Morsels Of Solid Foods?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.