Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,864 members, 7,810,292 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:56 AM

Look At My Real Pics And My Real Age - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Look At My Real Pics And My Real Age (9062 Views)

Nollywood Short Actors That Looks Like Kids|their Real Age| Height|biology / Purple Speedy Is Ugly See Her Real Pics / Look At The Snake Killed By My Friend Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Look At My Real Pics And My Real Age by Makavelli25: 7:06am On May 12, 2020
ScotMisile:

May you never become an adult.
All of you insulting and abusing me. If i should reply this comment na i will be tagged under 10 abi

Okay na
All of you who always abuse and call me under 16 jambite

This is me o and am 19
They dont want the young on nairaland
Lmao
Na we get this generation

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Look At My Real Pics And My Real Age by Makavelli25: 7:07am On May 12, 2020
Feel free to insult your forefathers

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Look At My Real Pics And My Real Age by TheBusinessHub: 7:11am On May 12, 2020
Wetin JasonJidenna no go see for gate angry. Spits

10 Likes

Re: Look At My Real Pics And My Real Age by Oluromantic: 7:12am On May 12, 2020
See why I don't reply insultive quotes. Most of the people behind the monickers are teenagers who have not even been through any life challenge except jamb. Quoting with insults is even a proof of childishness sef. A mature person won't quote in such a way

121 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Look At My Real Pics And My Real Age by JasonJidenna(m): 7:13am On May 12, 2020
Who Nose when this Corona virus will end?

11 Likes

Re: Look At My Real Pics And My Real Age by KaideeGee(m): 7:13am On May 12, 2020
Re: Look At My Real Pics And My Real Age by Twoclans(f): 7:18am On May 12, 2020
JasonJidenna:
Who Nose when this Corona virus will end?

I do

5 Likes

Re: Look At My Real Pics And My Real Age by Makavelli25: 7:19am On May 12, 2020
TheBusinessHub:
Wetin JasonJidenna no go see for gate angry. Spits
shatap and gerrout my thread
Re: Look At My Real Pics And My Real Age by Makavelli25: 7:20am On May 12, 2020
Oluromantic:
See why I don't reply insultive quotes. Most of the people behind the monickers are teenagers who have not even been through any life challenge except jamb. Quoting with insults is even a proof of childishness sef. A mature person won't quote in such a way
Yea,i get your point
Now move sir
Re: Look At My Real Pics And My Real Age by JasonJidenna(m): 7:21am On May 12, 2020
Twoclans:

I do
smiley
Re: Look At My Real Pics And My Real Age by Hypnotise: 7:26am On May 12, 2020
You are still a young lad. Always show respect to your elders.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Look At My Real Pics And My Real Age by Ishilove: 7:27am On May 12, 2020
*chuckle

1 Like

Re: Look At My Real Pics And My Real Age by yanabasee1(m): 7:37am On May 12, 2020
Ishilove:
*chuckle

If you guys won't do a thing about it.... Very soon, when you tell people that you are a nairalander, they will take you for a child... Just like how 2go turned out to be.....

You people really need to step up.... seun should really modify this platform.... Having much traffic from kids will later ruin the platform and it will be his fault....

This very lad will be quoting people way older than him to spill insults or make contributions on nature discussion...

53 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Look At My Real Pics And My Real Age by Nobody: 7:37am On May 12, 2020
Even that your 19 years self is still small.. I feel like locating and flogging sense into you with a nice Cane

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Look At My Real Pics And My Real Age by Ximenez(m): 7:41am On May 12, 2020
yanabasee1:

If you guys won't do a thing about it.... Very soon, when you tell people that you are a nairalander, they will take you for a child... Just like how 2go turned out to be.....

You people really need to step up.... seun should really modify this platform.... Having much traffic from kids will later ruin the platform and it will be his fault....

This very lad will be quoting people way older than him to spill insults or make contributions on nature discussion...
So people should register with their birth certificates? And the person you quoted is just a member like you.

3 Likes

Re: Look At My Real Pics And My Real Age by Makavelli25: 7:44am On May 12, 2020
Hypnotise:
You are still a young lad. Always show respect to your elders.
Yes sir
Re: Look At My Real Pics And My Real Age by Makavelli25: 7:46am On May 12, 2020
DamonSalvatore:
Even that your 19 years self is still small..
I feel like locating and flogging sense into you with a nice Cane
mad oooo
Re: Look At My Real Pics And My Real Age by Makavelli25: 7:47am On May 12, 2020
yanabasee1:

Seriously,you made no sense
Re: Look At My Real Pics And My Real Age by Helios85447(m): 7:57am On May 12, 2020
warris dis??

5 Likes

Re: Look At My Real Pics And My Real Age by Makavelli25: 8:02am On May 12, 2020
Helios85447:
warris dis??
wink
Re: Look At My Real Pics And My Real Age by Nobody: 8:06am On May 12, 2020
Makavelli25:
Okay na

This is me o and am 19
All those old woman here,you can use my pics to masturbate
Guys drool over this one na

fvcking oldlanders
small pikin still dey worry u!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Look At My Real Pics And My Real Age by Gadafii: 8:10am On May 12, 2020
This boy looks hungry and rejected or denied of breast milk when he was small

13 Likes

Re: Look At My Real Pics And My Real Age by ITbomb(m): 8:11am On May 12, 2020
How did you get to register here

Tell me about yourself

10 Likes

Re: Look At My Real Pics And My Real Age by laughitall(m): 8:13am On May 12, 2020
See children I'm in same forum with .. lol

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Look At My Real Pics And My Real Age by Zikar: 8:15am On May 12, 2020
Makavelli25:
Okay na

This is me o and am 19
All those old woman here,you can use my pics to masturbate
Guys drool over this one na

fvcking oldlanders

You come look like chronic masturbator.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Look At My Real Pics And My Real Age by Helios85447(m): 8:17am On May 12, 2020
Makavelli25:
wink
its ya time son enjoy
Re: Look At My Real Pics And My Real Age by engrelvis(m): 8:17am On May 12, 2020
yanabasee1:

I stopped taking most NL serious after watching their beach party sometimes ago.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Look At My Real Pics And My Real Age by Helios85447(m): 8:18am On May 12, 2020
laughitall:
See children I'm in same forum with .. lol
lol

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Look At My Real Pics And My Real Age by melodynk01(f): 8:19am On May 12, 2020
grin[quote author=Zikar post=89455294]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Look At My Real Pics And My Real Age by hidhrhis(m): 8:35am On May 12, 2020
yanabasee1:

I opened Nairaland at the same age and since then I've learnt a lot of things i can never learn without nl
He will also come around cos when I first opened too I was always abusing people who post things which I think doesn't make sense but later on I stopped because it sounds stupid abusing people you don't know
I went to a cyber cafe last year and saw a man not less than 50 years surfing Nairaland imagine abusing this man cos no one knows who is behind each moniker
My mum is also on Nairaland she forced me to open it when I was in school and she is 58 years.
Makavelli25 the day you mistakingly abuse her we go get trouble
And remember it is faceless but with high intelligence you can locate anyone behind each moniker

21 Likes

Re: Look At My Real Pics And My Real Age by Nobody: 8:40am On May 12, 2020
grin
Zikar:

Makavelli25 you're still a kid.
Re: Look At My Real Pics And My Real Age by tjfulloption(m): 8:45am On May 12, 2020
This pikin no get respect atall atall! grin

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Great Lesson Has Nairaland Taught You / Which Is Better Vitafoam Or Mouka Foam / Biography Of Jane Mena|beautiful Social Media Influencer And Instagram Model

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.