Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

Look At My Real Pics And My Real Age - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Look At My Real Pics And My Real Age (9115 Views)

Nollywood Short Actors That Looks Like Kids|their Real Age| Height|biology / Purple Speedy Is Ugly See Her Real Pics / Look At The Snake Killed By My Friend Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Look At My Real Pics And My Real Age by SpicyMimi(f): 1:48pm On May 12, 2020
Hilarious comments!

I joined Nairaland in my very early twenties, 20 years old to be precise.

I was usually quick to return insults, insult others, make stupid jokes etc now I don't respond to insults, I am now an adult and looking back, I have learnt a lot being on this forum, and this place seems to be my second home.

He is young but in few years time he'd outgrow all these like some of us did.

Just learn to grow a thick skin and ignore insults.
Insults from here used to get to me but not anymore, not even close.

2 Likes

Re: Look At My Real Pics And My Real Age by wman(m): 1:55pm On May 12, 2020
I don't even see the point of insulting this guy or talking about teenagers joining Nairaland. Many of us were also young when we joined the forum.

I started reading Nairaland with my first moniker as a teenager.

That's over 12 years ago.

And all that talk of 80% of Nairalanders being underaged is not true at all.
Re: Look At My Real Pics And My Real Age by Dreyton36: 1:59pm On May 12, 2020
It's high time Seun start deleting those teenagers accounts in here
They make nairaland boring and dried up
Re: Look At My Real Pics And My Real Age by Nobody: 2:16pm On May 12, 2020
Maturity is not by age and if you feel you’re too old to be on here just deactivate .. it is a forum not an adult forum grin
Re: Look At My Real Pics And My Real Age by gowonmaharajah(m): 2:19pm On May 12, 2020
I am this type of person that usually reads the older threads of about 5 to 7 years back and I can confidently tell you this....nairaland is not what it used to be before.
it's not getting better. Seun should bring new ideas on board
Re: Look At My Real Pics And My Real Age by Premiumwriter: 2:19pm On May 12, 2020
laughitall:
See children I'm in same forum with .. lol
old mama grin grin
Re: Look At My Real Pics And My Real Age by gowonmaharajah(m): 2:25pm On May 12, 2020
Ishilove:

Shey na me get forum?
wacked response from you there.
and if you are not the owner of the forum nko?ain't you working under the owner.if anything happens to nairaland whether in the positive or negative,you'd equally be affected.
Re: Look At My Real Pics And My Real Age by professore(m): 2:28pm On May 12, 2020
Oluromantic:
See why I don't reply insultive quotes. Most of the people behind the monickers are teenagers who have not even been through any life challenge except jamb. Quoting with insults is even a proof of childishness sef. A mature person won't quote in such a way
Nice talk bro. To the op, it will do u a whole lot of good if u can heed to my advice. Change your ways, be a good and respecful man, and u will never regret it. You are about going the wrong way, you are about getting it wrong. But the good news is that, it is not too late for you. Peace brother.

2 Likes

Re: Look At My Real Pics And My Real Age by Ishilove: 3:21pm On May 12, 2020
naptu2:

No, but you are the mod for life. grin
As in ehn. Life modship tinz grin
Re: Look At My Real Pics And My Real Age by Weeked(m): 3:22pm On May 12, 2020
Makavelli25:

All of you insulting and abusing me. If i should reply this comment na i will be tagged under 10 abi

Okay na
All of you who always abuse and call me under 16 jambite

This is me o and am 19
All those old woman here,you can use my pics to masturbate
Guys drool over this one na

fvcking oldlanders
grin grin grin you nor fail the jamb self
Re: Look At My Real Pics And My Real Age by naptu2: 3:22pm On May 12, 2020
Ishilove:

As in ehn. Life modship tinz grin

In ten years time people will still be tagging you on their posts and directing complaints to you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Look At My Real Pics And My Real Age by dayleke: 3:26pm On May 12, 2020
engrelvis:
I stopped taking most NL serious after watching their beach party sometimes ago.

Lol....
Just from beach party?
grin

Na wah for you o.
Re: Look At My Real Pics And My Real Age by dayleke: 3:27pm On May 12, 2020
gowonmaharajah:
I am this type of person that usually reads the older threads of about 5 to 7 years back and I can confidently tell you this....nairaland is not what it used to be before.
it's not getting better. Seun should bring new ideas on board

Loud it pls!!!!
Re: Look At My Real Pics And My Real Age by Xclusiveme: 3:30pm On May 12, 2020
This boy don't have respect o. Nairaland needs to ban teenagers from registering.
Re: Look At My Real Pics And My Real Age by Nobody: 3:31pm On May 12, 2020
Being 19 doesn't mean you should not be able to make an intelligent comment.
Re: Look At My Real Pics And My Real Age by Sulele04(m): 3:41pm On May 12, 2020
You fucking hypocrites, it is God that will punish all of you. some of you think you are wise because of old age but the truth is you are very foolish. I am sure you people did worse when you were young, Karma is a bitch mehn. So you are getting pained when someone younger than you insult you on the internet have you forgotten the old man you too were insulting when you were young, have you forgotten the people you bullied when you were young, bleeped up assholes. It is only Nigerians that you will see bragging about how old they are
Spits
Re: Look At My Real Pics And My Real Age by Ishilove: 3:43pm On May 12, 2020
naptu2:

In ten years time people will still be tagging you on their posts and directing complaints to you.
I must have certainly done something right if after so many years I am still being tagged
Re: Look At My Real Pics And My Real Age by Nobody: 3:47pm On May 12, 2020
You all should leave him he's just being childish
Few years to come now he will know what the word L-i-f-e means
Re: Look At My Real Pics And My Real Age by panmunium(m): 4:04pm On May 12, 2020
The data this young lad used to type this rubbish was given to him by his mom..instead of him studying for next jamb he is here talking nonsense

1 Like

Re: Look At My Real Pics And My Real Age by Prymestrr(m): 4:13pm On May 12, 2020
Makavelli25:
19 year old is a toddler

Are you okay
Toddler by sense before age. Sha don't insult me o coz our pikin for house na your elder cheesy
Always show respect...
Re: Look At My Real Pics And My Real Age by Makavelli25: 4:15pm On May 12, 2020
Prymestrr:

Toddler by sense before age. Sha don't insult me o coz our pikin for house na your elder cheesy
Always show respect...
Okay sir
Re: Look At My Real Pics And My Real Age by Makavelli25: 4:16pm On May 12, 2020
panmunium:
The data this young lad used to type this rubbish was given to him by his mom..instead of him studying for next jamb he is here talking nonsense
Hopefully sir,i aint repeating jamb
Re: Look At My Real Pics And My Real Age by sonofanarchy(m): 4:16pm On May 12, 2020
Sulele04:
You fucking hypocrites, it is God that will punish all of you. some of you think you are wise because of old age but the truth is you are very foolish. I am sure you people did worse when you were young, Karma is a bitch mehn. So you are getting pained when someone younger than you insult you on the internet have you forgotten the old man you too were insulting when you were young, have you forgotten the people you bullied when you were young, bleeped up assholes. It is only Nigerians that you will see bragging about how old they are
Spits
young man, I don't quote but I just want to clear you on just one error you just stated. Yea many of us started nairaland at young age, but we were not has stupid and wild as this young ones around, before nairaland came into limelight, naijapals was there,what killed naijapals will same kill nairaland.seun should employ strict moderators.
Re: Look At My Real Pics And My Real Age by Prymestrr(m): 4:18pm On May 12, 2020
ednut1:
When i first joined nairaland in 2006 you were 5. Omo i need to quit this site.
Lol... This one weak me join grin grin
Re: Look At My Real Pics And My Real Age by IceColdVeins(m): 4:23pm On May 12, 2020
I swear...I feel ashamed
Stanley1155:
Am thinking of deactivating my nairaland account. I can't be on the same forum with this toddler.
Re: Look At My Real Pics And My Real Age by Sulele04(m): 4:23pm On May 12, 2020
sonofanarchy:
young man, I don't quote but I just want to clear you on just one error you just stated. Yea many of us started nairaland at young age, but we were not has stupid and wild as this young ones around, before nairaland came into limelight, naijapals was there,what killed naijapals will same kill nairaland.seun should employ strict moderators.

I think only fools will will be pained by insults from an online platform, even Facebook and Twitter still can't prevent their users from using racist and insultive words talk less of nairaland that is outdated and is not even managed well or updated. And as regards to youth being wild and crazy is normal I am sure you did some crazy stuff in your youth one way or the other. Only hypocrites will argue otherwise
Re: Look At My Real Pics And My Real Age by GeneralPula: 4:28pm On May 12, 2020
yanabasee1:

If you guys won't do a thing about it.... Very soon, when you tell people that you are a nairalander, they will take you for a child... Just like how 2go turned out to be.....

You people really need to step up.... seun should really modify this platform.... Having much traffic from kids will later ruin the platform and it will be his fault....

This very lad will be quoting people way older than him to spill insults or make contributions on nature discussion...

But what exactly do you want seun to do?
Re: Look At My Real Pics And My Real Age by Raeheemwayne: 4:31pm On May 12, 2020
See them hypocrites everywhere; They've found someone to pour their Anger and Frustration on today.

No one should quote me - I say things the way I see it.
Adults ke, Maturity nii.
Re: Look At My Real Pics And My Real Age by Raeheemwayne: 4:34pm On May 12, 2020
Sulele04:

I think only fools will will be pained by insults from an online platform, even Facebook and Twitter still can't prevent their users from using racist and insultive words talk less of nairaland that is outdated and is not even managed well or updated. And as regards to youth being wild and crazy is normal I am sure you did some crazy stuff in your youth one way or the other. Only hypocrites will argue otherwise
WORD!!!
Re: Look At My Real Pics And My Real Age by engrelvis(m): 4:44pm On May 12, 2020
dayleke:

Lol....
Just from beach party?
grin

Na wah for you o.
u dnt understand.am nt disrespecting anybody bro.A lot of people I saw there were kids.I will b 48yrs dis yr bro
Re: Look At My Real Pics And My Real Age by melodynk01(f): 4:50pm On May 12, 2020
Some peeps are yux funny
I see so called mature adults talking bout deactivating cos teenagers are members. Y'all are comedians. You also joined this forum when you were young. Right or nah? Maturity is knowing that everyone's gat different characters and tolerating them. Some peeps are frustrated and the only way they can vent is come online to troll peeps. Wait sef, Twitter nko? Where "small pikins" dey savage "mature adults" upandan? Abi outside of Africa where noone cares about your age. Who dah wan epp? Pelee ooo, awon ancestors Mhen, truly age doesn't determine maturity. undecided
A wise man once said "the way to inner peace begins by not giving a fvck"
The sooner you realise that the world is made up of good and bad, the better for y'all
Cheers. Have a great day.
Re: Look At My Real Pics And My Real Age by engrelvis(m): 4:51pm On May 12, 2020
Sulele04:
Spits
lol....one of dem.d western world ur imitating dnt give a damn about u.our upcoming youths believe being insultive with all d f word show dey v arrived or shown of fearlessness. Is nt.is low self esteem n insecurity.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Has The Year Been So Far For You?? / Have You Ever Meet With Any Follow Nl Pals? / Which Nigerian State Has The Most Beautiful Ladies.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.