Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,960 members, 7,821,380 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:12 PM

Look At My Real Pics And My Real Age - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Look At My Real Pics And My Real Age (9103 Views)

Nollywood Short Actors That Looks Like Kids|their Real Age| Height|biology / Purple Speedy Is Ugly See Her Real Pics / Look At The Snake Killed By My Friend Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Look At My Real Pics And My Real Age by Ishilove: 8:45am On May 12, 2020
yanabasee1:

If you guys won't do a thing about it.... Very soon, when you tell people that you are a nairalander, they will take you for a child... Just like how 2go turned out to be.....

You people really need to step up.... seun should really modify this platform.... Having much traffic from kids will later ruin the platform and it will be his fault....

This very lad will be quoting people way older than him to spill insults or make contributions on nature discussion...
And even give advice on marital issues cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Look At My Real Pics And My Real Age by Nobody: 8:47am On May 12, 2020
Ishilove:
*chuckle
Ishilove, always everywhere
She will also say she is 21 now, lol
Whereas what you meant was that, u only found out about the owl's leg at 21
Re: Look At My Real Pics And My Real Age by yanabasee1(m): 8:51am On May 12, 2020
hidhrhis:

I opened Nairaland at the same age and since then I've learnt a lot of things i can never learn without nl
He will also come around cos when I first opened too I was always abusing people who post things which I think doesn't make sense but later on I stopped because it sounds stupid abusing people you don't know
I went to a cyber cafe last year and saw a man not less than 50 years surfing Nairaland imagine abusing this man cos no one knows who is behind each moniker
My mum is also on Nairaland she forced me to open it when I was in school and she is 58 years.
Makavelli25 the day you mistakingly abuse her we go get trouble
And remember it is faceless but with high intelligence you can locate anyone behind each moniker

lol..

you need to make a public apology to everyone you must have knowingly and unknowingly insulted....

Well, he's been on this platform for a while now and he's yet to change....

4 Likes

Re: Look At My Real Pics And My Real Age by yanabasee1(m): 8:51am On May 12, 2020
Ishilove:

lolz...
Re: Look At My Real Pics And My Real Age by Makavelli25: 8:53am On May 12, 2020
yanabasee1:

lol..

you need to make a public apology to everyone you must have knowingly and unknowingly insulted....

Well, he's been on this platform for a while now and he's yet to change....
I do not think we have crossed path before
Re: Look At My Real Pics And My Real Age by Makavelli25: 8:54am On May 12, 2020
hidhrhis:

I opened Nairaland at the same age and since then I've learnt a lot of things i can never learn without nl
He will also come around cos when I first opened too I was always abusing people who post things which I think doesn't make sense but later on I stopped because it sounds stupid abusing people you don't know
I went to a cyber cafe last year and saw a man not less than 50 years surfing Nairaland imagine abusing this man cos no one knows who is behind each moniker
My mum is also on Nairaland she forced me to open it when I was in school and she is 58 years.
Makavelli25 the day you mistakingly abuse her we go get trouble
And remember it is faceless but with high intelligence you can locate anyone behind each moniker
Cheers

2 Likes

Re: Look At My Real Pics And My Real Age by Damseldammie(f): 8:55am On May 12, 2020
Shot the Bleep lil rat

Respect your elders

Experience matters
Re: Look At My Real Pics And My Real Age by Makavelli25: 8:57am On May 12, 2020
Zikar:

You come look like chronic masturbator.

Re: Look At My Real Pics And My Real Age by Makavelli25: 8:59am On May 12, 2020
Damseldammie:
Shot the Bleep lil rat

Respect your elders

Experience matters

I can see you are frustrated Get well soon ma
Re: Look At My Real Pics And My Real Age by Stanley1155: 9:16am On May 12, 2020
Am thinking of deactivating my nairaland account. I can't be on the same forum with this toddler.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Look At My Real Pics And My Real Age by Nobody: 9:18am On May 12, 2020

Small pikin still dey worry you

Re: Look At My Real Pics And My Real Age by Makavelli25: 9:24am On May 12, 2020
Stanley1155:
Am thinking of deactivating my nairaland account. I can't be on the same forum with this toddler.
19 year old is a toddler

Are you okay
Re: Look At My Real Pics And My Real Age by Lastmankc(m): 9:38am On May 12, 2020
Makavelli25:
Okay na
All of you who always abuse and call me under 16 jambite

This is me o and am 19
All those old woman here,you can use my pics to masturbate
Guys drool over this one na

fvcking oldlanders
person go just dey follow him pikin age mate they fight for nairaland. God help us

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Look At My Real Pics And My Real Age by Lastmankc(m): 9:42am On May 12, 2020
engrelvis:
I stopped taking most NL serious after watching their beach party sometimes ago.
I was after seeing their new year pictures here

1 Like

Re: Look At My Real Pics And My Real Age by Parkleader: 10:02am On May 12, 2020
yanabasee1:

If you guys won't do a thing about it.... Very soon, when you tell people that you are a nairalander, they will take you for a child... Just like how 2go turned out to be.....

You people really need to step up.... seun should really modify this platform.... Having much traffic from kids will later ruin the platform and it will be his fault....

This very lad will be quoting people way older than him to spill insults or make contributions on nature discussion...
Lol, Facebook and other platforms have way younger teenagers compare to nairaland. The adult should lead by example, so we can learn from them. I think seun should look for way to ban people effectively and disable people from registration with shady e-mails. Lastly Nigerians are so tribalistic and abusive
Re: Look At My Real Pics And My Real Age by klenton(m): 10:17am On May 12, 2020
Makavelli25:
19 year old is a toddler
Are you okay
i just realized am twice older than you
chai...i really need to leave this forum or at best go incommunicado.
Re: Look At My Real Pics And My Real Age by HQuadreal: 10:19am On May 12, 2020
Wetin be difference between 12 and 1 dozen, yeye dey worry you...
Re: Look At My Real Pics And My Real Age by Ishilove: 10:24am On May 12, 2020
Macsjebs:

tongue

1 Like

Re: Look At My Real Pics And My Real Age by Edopesin: 10:29am On May 12, 2020
Ximenez:
So people should register with their birth certificates? And the person you quoted is just a member like you.

grin this one weak me
Re: Look At My Real Pics And My Real Age by ScotMisile: 10:31am On May 12, 2020
I always knew Nairaland is filled with children. Can you Imagine yourself arguing with this child on the streets?
SSCE,JAMB,100L,FINALYEAR......Am walking outta here soon.

2 Likes

Re: Look At My Real Pics And My Real Age by ScotMisile: 10:33am On May 12, 2020
laughitall:
See children I'm in same forum with .. lol
Chaiii....

1 Like

Re: Look At My Real Pics And My Real Age by Nobody: 10:35am On May 12, 2020
Makavelli25:
Okay na
All of you who always abuse and call me under 16 jambite

This is me o and am 19
All those old woman here,you can use my pics to masturbate
Guys drool over this one na

fvcking oldlanders
This is one of those boys who call females ho, ashawo, olosho and other unprintable names.
Negodu nwatariki.
Re: Look At My Real Pics And My Real Age by ScotMisile: 10:36am On May 12, 2020
Ishilove:

Nairaland is finished!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Look At My Real Pics And My Real Age by reuben81: 10:36am On May 12, 2020
Makavelli25:
Okay na All of you who always abuse and call me under 16 jambite
This is me o and am 19 All those old woman here,you can use my pics to masturbate Guys drool over this one na
fvcking oldlanders
how did u manage to get a phone to browse
Re: Look At My Real Pics And My Real Age by ScotMisile: 10:38am On May 12, 2020
Lastmankc:
person go just dey follow him pikin age mate they fight for nairaland. God help us
Hahahahahahaha.....I just Taya....
Re: Look At My Real Pics And My Real Age by ScotMisile: 10:41am On May 12, 2020
klenton:

i just realized am twice older than you

chai...i really need to leave this forum or at best go incommunicado.
it's well my friend
Re: Look At My Real Pics And My Real Age by Lastmankc(m): 10:43am On May 12, 2020
ScotMisile:

Hahahahahahaha.....I just Taya....
Bro, its not funny. The way these kids here insult someone, you will feel that they are adults . Last week, I saw an old man surfing NL. Imagine, one idiot will start insulting him

1 Like

Re: Look At My Real Pics And My Real Age by Simplecity(m): 10:45am On May 12, 2020
Ishilove:
*chuckle
you are busy laughing while the value of nairaland deminishes before your eyes undecided ....smh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Look At My Real Pics And My Real Age by zexy2030(m): 10:46am On May 12, 2020
nawao, I think I need to quit nairaland now. Its now for secondary school teenagers. Even the so called f monikers are teenagers. This forum is becoming annoying.

1 Like

Re: Look At My Real Pics And My Real Age by Simplecity(m): 10:47am On May 12, 2020
Macsjebs:

LWKMD!!!! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Look At My Real Pics And My Real Age by Makavelli25: 11:06am On May 12, 2020
Funny adults
Re: Look At My Real Pics And My Real Age by ednut1(m): 11:08am On May 12, 2020
When i first joined nairaland in 2006 you were 5. Omo i need to quit this site.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nairaland Girls Are So Lonely / Did You Really Achieve Your Goals In 2021? / How Has The Year Been So Far For You??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.