Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,039 members, 7,828,645 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

Unimaginable Question Your Girl Ever Asked. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Unimaginable Question Your Girl Ever Asked. (593 Views)

The Craziest Thing Your Partner Has Ever Asked You To Do? / Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? / By The Time A Yoruba Man Is Done With You, You'll Question Your Sanity - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unimaginable Question Your Girl Ever Asked. by Ojobalo22: 8:21am On May 12, 2020
Gf- hello good morning, I saw the message you sent
Bf- I didn’t send any message to you
Gf- I will forward you the message
Bf- ok
Two minutes later
Gf- the message is from someone else and have deleted it
Bf- ok what was the message about
Gf- the message said come and see me tomorrow
Bf- I didn’t send that.
Gf- I know I was thinking of coming to see
Bf- am not in town.
For this kind corona virus time stay at home and be safe. She dey form smart.
Re: Unimaginable Question Your Girl Ever Asked. by Remite011(m): 8:24am On May 12, 2020
indirect invitation be day nah
Re: Unimaginable Question Your Girl Ever Asked. by damosade(m): 8:27am On May 12, 2020
What do you spend your salary on self?
And I gave her everlasting answer.
Re: Unimaginable Question Your Girl Ever Asked. by phelonrays: 8:35am On May 12, 2020
cheesy smart Girl....
Re: Unimaginable Question Your Girl Ever Asked. by Oluromantic: 8:41am On May 12, 2020
She's not smart enough. If guys think like girls, he would have said .. oh! So you have another guy that you visit from time to time, I'm done with this relationship. I'm blocking you immediately..

That's how a girl's small brain thinks but thank God it's a guy.
Re: Unimaginable Question Your Girl Ever Asked. by EzzyCarter: 8:48am On May 12, 2020
"All these properties, hope your dad has a will?"
I was shocked shocked. Which kind joke be dat ? angry
To the glory of God my old man is still alive today and he's still balling grin
Re: Unimaginable Question Your Girl Ever Asked. by nizzy153(m): 10:07am On May 12, 2020
EzzyCarter:
papa still dey Bleep?
Re: Unimaginable Question Your Girl Ever Asked. by EzzyCarter: 10:15am On May 12, 2020
nizzy153:
papa still dey Bleep?

Bahd guy grin grin
Re: Unimaginable Question Your Girl Ever Asked. by SavageResponse(m): 11:50am On May 12, 2020
EzzyCarter:

She may have asked the question out of concern due to what she saw happen in other families where the fater died without a will thereby leading to family squabbles over property.

Why do Nigerians always assume that you wish them death once you ask a question regarding existence of a will?
Re: Unimaginable Question Your Girl Ever Asked. by EzzyCarter: 12:00pm On May 12, 2020
SavageResponse:

She may have asked the question out of concern due to what she saw happen in other families where the fater died without a will thereby leading to family squabbles over property.

Why do Nigerians always assume that you wish them death once you ask a question regarding existence of a will?

I agree with you but think about this, was she really in the position to ask that? We're not even married yet. Even f she has good intentions, it's quite off place for her to ask such.

(1) (Reply)

Weirdest Image You Can Ever See In 2020 (photo) / Please Guys I Need Your Advice ASAP / Wish Me Happy Marriage Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.