Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,601 members, 7,827,263 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

Should I Forcefully Take Possession Of My Daughter? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should I Forcefully Take Possession Of My Daughter? (5930 Views)

Family Members Arrested For Forcefully Taking Underage Children Of A Widow / My Mum Is Planning To Forcefully Give Out My Little Sister Out For Marriage / Nigerian Man Dies In Italy After Daughter Was “Forcefully” Adopted By Govt. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Forcefully Take Possession Of My Daughter? by crackkhaus: 12:53pm On May 12, 2020
sanesta:
Small men often feel a need to prove their courage with unseemly boasts,"

bross just calm down.
And who the hell are you to tell me to calm down, are you insane?

I shared a little bit of something that has happened to me and which the idíot of a woman did not succeed at, and you're blabbing.
You must be a tortoise.

I say it again, no woman will be able to successfully pin a pregnancy on me in my lifetime.. If it was tried before and the person didn't succeed, there's no way it will ever happen.

Eat my courage and choke on it.

5 Likes

Re: Should I Forcefully Take Possession Of My Daughter? by crackkhaus: 12:55pm On May 12, 2020
JONNYSPUTE:
...You are absolutely right. Like. With the kind of comments from the ladies here,no man should be caught sleeping on bike. Period.
Lol, did you need to read comments here before realizing it?

Things dey happen bro...
Re: Should I Forcefully Take Possession Of My Daughter? by Cuddlebugie(f): 12:55pm On May 12, 2020
nnamdibig:

The innocent man will probably don't know what's going on. And when you tell these ladies not to insist that a man must marry you with another man's child, they will start shouting "you must accept the total package or nothing".
Marrying a woman with another man's child is a different ball game. The man knows the child isn't his.
In this case, the husband doesn't know the child isn't his but the ex who wasn't ready to be a daddy then knows he's the father of the child.

This life is a rotten pot of beans, I swear.

5 Likes

Re: Should I Forcefully Take Possession Of My Daughter? by Cuddlebugie(f): 12:56pm On May 12, 2020
JONNYSPUTE:
...You are a very sincere lady. Just keep it up. Remain blessed.
Keep it up? grin cheesy
Re: Should I Forcefully Take Possession Of My Daughter? by sanesta: 1:01pm On May 12, 2020
crackkhaus:

I shared a little bit of something that has happened to me and which the idíot of a woman did not succeed at, and you're blabbing.
You must be a tortoise.

I say it again, no woman will be able to successfully pin a pregnancy on me in my lifetime.. If it was tried before and the person didn't succeed, there's no way it will ever happen.

I've heard you.

but pls calm down..

2 Likes

Re: Should I Forcefully Take Possession Of My Daughter? by laivwire(m): 1:10pm On May 12, 2020
Op, Permit to say you're heartless.

You've disowned the lady all this while and now you're crying tears to blood to get her back. A child you didn't pay ante natal clinic for, a child you never gave your support to during pregnancy or after delivery. A child you have no hand in raising for the first 5 years of her life. Who are you to then claim responsibility for the child? What gives you the right? How are you sure she's your child?

I guess you haven't heard of sperm donors before or you haven't heard of men who marry single mothers with no condition.

All these issues will disappear once that lady opens up to her husband (before they married or even now). If she truly is a good wife and he enjoys that marriage. He'll claim that child.

That lady struggled hard to build a sane life for herself even if the face of your abandonment and emotional torture. Don't go and mess up her life again.

I blame her for even giving you audience. Take it to court or wherever and with this story, you'll even beg severally to have custody on weekends alone.

Continue with your life and let her be. It's not like there's no other woman or children you can have besides them.
I don't even know of you'll be able to take care of the child if you gain custody. Let her be abeg. Of you're well to do, your child will come looking for you when she's 18. That's even if she chooses to identify with you then cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Should I Forcefully Take Possession Of My Daughter? by andyanders: 1:25pm On May 12, 2020
Listen my brother, secret is the only thing ONLY you knows. There are people who can absolve a shock and some that cannot handle things. There are men who can handle this issue if blown up and a lot who can't take it.

Look, no way that u can go to claim this child that will not shake the foundation of this marriage. If the guy is bad, he might end up to either divorce or end up to take the lives of this lady nd child or the child and keep the lady, whichever way that pleases him.

If I were you, first, I'll keep this bw two of u as secret and nobody else or at most ur mom, since she is a female child, it will be easier to handle than male child. I'll keep this secret of this child bw both of u-the lady nd urself for life. When the lady comes of age, both of can take her out codedly and disclose her status and she can handle it. Any form in bringing her up, do same codedly, but don't get emmotional wit ur ex 2 bleep her again since she is married. Gudluck
Re: Should I Forcefully Take Possession Of My Daughter? by Nobody: 1:35pm On May 12, 2020
Forcefully take possession ko, forcefully take pineapple ni. Nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Forcefully Take Possession Of My Daughter? by Oladayo12(m): 3:39pm On May 12, 2020
[quote author=laivwire post=89465446]Op, Permit to say you're heartless.

You've disowned the lady all this while and now you're crying tears to blood to get her back. A child you didn't pay ante natal clinic for, a child you never gave your support to during pregnancy or after delivery. A child you have no hand in raising for the first 5 years of her life. Who are you to then claim responsibility for the child? What gives you the right? How are you sure she's your child?

I guess you haven't heard of sperm donors before or you haven't heard of men who marry single mothers with no condition.

All these issues will disappear once that lady opens up to her husband (before they married or even now). If she truly is a good wife and he enjoys that marriage. He'll claim that child.

That lady struggled hard to build a sane life for herself even if the face of your abandonment and emotional torture. Don't go and mess up her life Dont mind him

1 Like

Re: Should I Forcefully Take Possession Of My Daughter? by Oladayo12(m): 3:44pm On May 12, 2020
sanesta:
I've heard you.

but pls calm down..
Which calm down, abeg let him continue to rant jare. Lol, no woman can pin you down with pregnancy, i laugh your ass off. na where your smartness end na him another girl start.

3 Likes

Re: Should I Forcefully Take Possession Of My Daughter? by Karleb(m): 3:45pm On May 12, 2020
LilMissFavvy:
Why are people telling this man to go get his child? You all want him to ruin the girls marriage? Oga stay away from that lady's marriage, you did not want her as a wife, you were busy rocking gals in camp and school. She will definitely confess her crime to her husband when the time comes, let her do it willingly, carry your badluck and leave her alone. What if the lady had taken morning after pills to get rid of fertilization, would there be any baby to look out for today? Mind your business and keep off that woman whom you frustrated emotionally, if you need children, go and marry.

Women! Always supporting each other.

Don't you think the foster father deserves to know the truth? undecided

The issue I have with OP is; if you get your child back what are you going to do with her? undecided
Re: Should I Forcefully Take Possession Of My Daughter? by Ximenez(m): 3:46pm On May 12, 2020
cococandy:
OP please keep your two left legs where they are. I don’t even know why she still speaks to you.

Forcefully collect your child ko undecided
Be objective, this is not the time to take sides. She's still his daughter.
Re: Should I Forcefully Take Possession Of My Daughter? by Oladayo12(m): 3:51pm On May 12, 2020
crackkhaus:

You must be a tortoise.

She's now an idiot ba? pls check yourself young man, you're nothing but a very cunny crook.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Forcefully Take Possession Of My Daughter? by crackkhaus: 4:01pm On May 12, 2020
Oladayo12:
She's now an idiot ba? pls check yourself young man, you're nothing but a very cunny crook.
Oladayo12:
Which calm down, abeg let him continue to rant jare. Lol, no woman can pin you down with pregnancy, i laugh your ass off. na where your smartness end na him another girl start.

Only an idiot will pin a pregnancy on a man who did not get her pregnant, and a boy like you will definitely father a bastard if you don't get sense very soon.

Something that can be discovered through the basic science of DNA is what you're calling smartness.
What kind of smartness can a woman have to alter the DNA of a child so it matches up with yours?

You're going to be very unfortunate with this your mindset.

8 Likes

Re: Should I Forcefully Take Possession Of My Daughter? by frozen70(f): 4:23pm On May 12, 2020
Climatology100:
I created a new moniker just to conceal my identity as I'm very frequent on travel and Autos sections.
I'm worried and I need advice on the next step to take.
I dated my ex right from our secondary school days, I was in JS3 while she was in JS2 and our relationship span till I finished my studies in university level though she couldn't proceed to the Uni as she insisted on doing business, she was so successful in her business that she built her own house before she attain the age of 26 albeit in my name(This I found out later while using her laptop as she later admit to it)
Things were moving good and steady between us, my parents and siblings know her as she often came over to my parents house, I met with his father once and the respect was mutual.
All this while, we never engage in sex until my third year in Uni, she's who she said she is, A virgin as I disflowered her then but things went side ways between us when I was elected as the president of one of the associations in school, she created this sense of imaginary rivals in every ladies she saw with me despite assuring her I'm not cheating on her.
In the year 2014,she became pregnant while I was in 400level though I told her I'm not ready for pregnancy as my head was full with so many things then, my CGPA dropped, having issues with my mother as everything was just not positive at that moment as I need to clear my head and pregnancy issue is just not what I need.Well, she told me she will keep it and take care of all the bills involved but I kept a distance from her and virtually from everyone back then.
My Dad eventually found out and he called and assured her of his support but she had a miscarriage when she was 7months into it, believe me as I was totally devastated when she called me around 1am to tell me as I and my Dad supported her in every ways possible, I stayed with her for 2weeks before I traveled back home(we lived in different state)
2months before I went for my service year, we had an unprotected sex and it was so emotional that I know there's more to it but I couldn't just concentrate when she asked me if I'm ready for marriage, I simply told her "I'm going for my service, I will be back for you" I never knew she read a lot of meanings to my statement.
I have one crazy idea of writing down the dates if I have sex with ladies(This I learnt from my Dad) during my service year, I lost contact with her as all efforts to trace her wasn't forthcoming but I received the shocker of my life when her sister posted her wedding pictures on Instagram( I haven't meet her as she too don't know how I look like as I don't do pictures, I have a phobia for taking shots with camera but we do communicate on phone)
The following month, another pictures on FB aibelt a new account by my ex thanking God for safe delivery of her baby girl,i quickly contacted her and we exchanged contacts but I asked her why the sudden development, her response was shocking, she told me "She can't wait for me as she's not educated but I'm, that I'm ladies man and she can't do rivals".
2years pass and I stumble on the baby girl pictures on FB and the resemblance is just out of the world, I quickly checked my diary and it correspond with the month she was born as in the date we had sex to her month of delivery, I contacted her to verify but she kept mute but on our consecutive discussions she always plead with me not to speak about it, she never deny nor agree to it.
I screenshots the pictures of the baby girl to my sister as I plan to travel down south to do DNA and if possible take responsibility of her but she told me to let her be that the right thing will be done at the right time by my ex.
Lately, I have being having a series of dreams as I keep seeing the girl trying to extend her hands to me but there's this barrier between us.
I called my ex yesterday to plead to her to tell me if I'm the father of the girl but she still repeat the same thing, pleading to me to let her go and not to talk about the girl, she even told me the girl is what keep her going emotionally everytime she think about me.
She's 5years now and everytime I see her pictures on FB or Instagram I always see myself in her.
Should I let her be without playing my role in her life or should I act with force to reclaim her?
Advice and Insults are allow.

Hmmmm, this one pass frozen

Well, two things are involved

If you take your child through DNA she looses her marriage, are you willing to marry her

If you leave your child with them, they claim ownership and you feel bad having your child living with a father that he is not

At this state, involve your parents

You can't handle it alone

I don't know why she was desperate for marriage
Re: Should I Forcefully Take Possession Of My Daughter? by sanesta: 4:30pm On May 12, 2020
Oladayo12:
mitcheeew!!

That guy never jam.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Forcefully Take Possession Of My Daughter? by igbowoman: 4:36pm On May 12, 2020
Climatology100:
I created a new moniker just to conceal my identity as I'm very frequent on travel and Autos sections.
I'm worried and I need advice on the next step to take.
I dated my ex right from our secondary school days, I was in JS3 while she was in JS2 and our relationship span till I finished my studies in university level though she couldn't proceed to the Uni as she insisted on doing business, she was so successful in her business that she built her own house before she attain the age of 26 albeit in my name(This I found out later while using her laptop as she later admit to it)
Things were moving good and steady between us, my parents and siblings know her as she often came over to my parents house, I met with his father once and the respect was mutual.
All this while, we never engage in sex until my third year in Uni, she's who she said she is, A virgin as I disflowered her then but things went side ways between us when I was elected as the president of one of the associations in school, she created this sense of imaginary rivals in every ladies she saw with me despite assuring her I'm not cheating on her.
In the year 2014,she became pregnant while I was in 400level though I told her I'm not ready for pregnancy as my head was full with so many things then, my CGPA dropped, having issues with my mother as everything was just not positive at that moment as I need to clear my head and pregnancy issue is just not what I need.Well, she told me she will keep it and take care of all the bills involved but I kept a distance from her and virtually from everyone back then.
My Dad eventually found out and he called and assured her of his support but she had a miscarriage when she was 7months into it, believe me as I was totally devastated when she called me around 1am to tell me as I and my Dad supported her in every ways possible, I stayed with her for 2weeks before I traveled back home(we lived in different state)
2months before I went for my service year, we had an unprotected sex and it was so emotional that I know there's more to it but I couldn't just concentrate when she asked me if I'm ready for marriage, I simply told her "I'm going for my service, I will be back for you" I never knew she read a lot of meanings to my statement.
I have one crazy idea of writing down the dates if I have sex with ladies(This I learnt from my Dad) during my service year, I lost contact with her as all efforts to trace her wasn't forthcoming but I received the shocker of my life when her sister posted her wedding pictures on Instagram( I haven't meet her as she too don't know how I look like as I don't do pictures, I have a phobia for taking shots with camera but we do communicate on phone)
The following month, another pictures on FB aibelt a new account by my ex thanking God for safe delivery of her baby girl,i quickly contacted her and we exchanged contacts but I asked her why the sudden development, her response was shocking, she told me "She can't wait for me as she's not educated but I'm, that I'm ladies man and she can't do rivals".
2years pass and I stumble on the baby girl pictures on FB and the resemblance is just out of the world, I quickly checked my diary and it correspond with the month she was born as in the date we had sex to her month of delivery, I contacted her to verify but she kept mute but on our consecutive discussions she always plead with me not to speak about it, she never deny nor agree to it.
I screenshots the pictures of the baby girl to my sister as I plan to travel down south to do DNA and if possible take responsibility of her but she told me to let her be that the right thing will be done at the right time by my ex.
Lately, I have being having a series of dreams as I keep seeing the girl trying to extend her hands to me but there's this barrier between us.
I called my ex yesterday to plead to her to tell me if I'm the father of the girl but she still repeat the same thing, pleading to me to let her go and not to talk about the girl, she even told me the girl is what keep her going emotionally everytime she think about me.
She's 5years now and everytime I see her pictures on FB or Instagram I always see myself in her.
Should I let her be without playing my role in her life or should I act with force to reclaim her?
Advice and Insults are allow.

Please get lost!!
Leave the woman alone to live her life
If you want a baby man up, go and pay bride price and marry a wife then get her pregnant.
The woman ought to block you and delete you completely from her life

1 Like

Re: Should I Forcefully Take Possession Of My Daughter? by igbowoman: 4:41pm On May 12, 2020
Climatology100:

I will be a very wicked fellow if I ruin her marriage, she's a very good woman so my intentions to claim the daughter will be mutual.
I just don't want a situation whereby in the future the girl will think I abandon her.
There was a time I traveled down south and I called her to meet but she plainly told me she can't that she's scared that we may be entangle sexually so I believe she's weak when it come to her setting her eyes on me despite assuring her nothing of such will happen as I'm in a commited relationship.
So seeing her now is kind of complex.

Stop stalking another man's wife.Go find your own woman and leave her alone
Re: Should I Forcefully Take Possession Of My Daughter? by sanesta: 4:45pm On May 12, 2020
Igbowoman don cut rope cheesy

1 Like

Re: Should I Forcefully Take Possession Of My Daughter? by igbowoman: 4:48pm On May 12, 2020
laivwire:
Op, Permit to say you're heartless.

That lady struggled hard to build a sane life for herself even if the face of your abandonment and emotional torture. Don't go and mess up her life again.

I blame her for even giving you audience. Take it to court or wherever and with this story, you'll even beg severally to have custody on weekends alone.

Continue with your life and let her be. It's not like there's no other woman or children you can have besides them.
I don't even know of you'll be able to take care of the child if you gain custody. Let her be abeg. Of you're well to do, your child will come looking for you when she's 18. That's even if she chooses to identify with you then cheesy

Thank you. Its only in a zoo that a random man who never paid shishi for a pregnancy or the child would dream of custody when the mother of the baby is still alive.
He slept with her and so what?
He wants to go and kidnap the poor child from her family and ruin peoples lives for his selfish reasons.
Why the lady is still communicating with him beats me

6 Likes

Re: Should I Forcefully Take Possession Of My Daughter? by igbowoman: 4:53pm On May 12, 2020
sanesta:
Igbowoman don cut rope cheesy

Imagine
I wish I could reach into my phone and touch him

1 Like

Re: Should I Forcefully Take Possession Of My Daughter? by Kaamisha: 4:54pm On May 12, 2020
Climatology100 when did you have sex and when was the baby born?
And she built a house in your name? Who does that? undecided
Re: Should I Forcefully Take Possession Of My Daughter? by igbowoman: 4:57pm On May 12, 2020
Kaamisha:
Climatology100 when did you have sex and when was the baby born?
And she built a house in your name? Who does that? undecided

He will soon decide to claim the house
Nwachinemere

5 Likes

Re: Should I Forcefully Take Possession Of My Daughter? by Vloml222(f): 4:58pm On May 12, 2020
Pls allow the lady be! The child might not be yours ,dont go destroy her home.and if the child is urs,she might have told her husband about what transpired you guys in the past.so let it go.
And come to think about it, the first pregnancy you left her alone ,she could have easily hook up with someone and gave it. But yet she said she was gonna take responsibility all by herself.,as at that time she already had it in mind ,you guys were done.and she might have a friend that saw her through the times she needed you before the miscarriage.
And after 2months she came to you and asked you about marriage and you respond was off.
That sex was a farewell sex.she knew it was gonna be the last time .even if she tells you that the kid she has now reminds her of you,might be different meaning from what you think. So let her be.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Forcefully Take Possession Of My Daughter? by Climatology100: 5:55pm On May 12, 2020
igbowoman:

He will soon decide to claim the house
Nwachinemere
Funny, I'm okay in every aspect of my life, be it financially or whatever, claim the house? This is funny, I have my own houses, built and bought ones in some of the eyebrows cities of the nation so I'm not desperate for that and I won't.
I read all your comments but I can only say thanks for your inputs, I appreciate.
Re: Should I Forcefully Take Possession Of My Daughter? by Climatology100: 6:03pm On May 12, 2020
frozen70:

Hmmmm, this one pass frozen

Well, two things are involved

If you take your child through DNA she looses her marriage, are you willing to marry her

If you leave your child with them, they claim ownership and you feel bad having your child living with a father that he is not

At this state, involve your parents

You can't handle it alone

I don't know why she was desperate for marriage
Thank you sir, she's opening up especially today as she reveal a whole lot to me but we are yet to compromise on the way forward.
Whatever I do or intend to do, I will never jeopardize her marriage as she's the architect of who I'm today.
I appreciate your inputs sir.
Re: Should I Forcefully Take Possession Of My Daughter? by Climatology100: 6:08pm On May 12, 2020
Karleb:

Women! Always supporting each other.

Don't you think the foster father deserves to know the truth? undecided

The issue I have with OP is; if you get your child back what are you going to do with her? undecided

With the latest developments today, I fear I might have to let her be till when the mother deem fit to tell her the actual truth.
My ex is a good woman and she deserve peace but one way or the other I will be involve in the girl life.
A lot sir, a lot but I might take her out of the country if the need arise to live with my sister or better still she's free to create a niche on her own.
Re: Should I Forcefully Take Possession Of My Daughter? by Climatology100: 6:12pm On May 12, 2020
andyanders:
Listen my brother, secret is the only thing ONLY you knows. There are people who can absolve a shock and some that cannot handle things. There are men who can handle this issue if blown up and a lot who can't take it.

Look, no way that u can go to claim this child that will not shake the foundation of this marriage. If the guy is bad, he might end up to either divorce or end up to take the lives of this lady nd child or the child and keep the lady, whichever way that pleases him.

If I were you, first, I'll keep this bw two of u as secret and nobody else or at most ur mom, since she is a female child, it will be easier to handle than male child. I'll keep this secret of this child bw both of u-the lady nd urself for life. When the lady comes of age, both of can take her out codedly and disclose her status and she can handle it. Any form in bringing her up, do same codedly, but don't get emmotional wit ur ex 2 bleep her again since she is married. Gudluck
Thank you sir, it was as if you heard our conversation today, I messed up and I will take the blame but there has been a good development today as my parents are involve but anything that will shake her union is out of it.
Re: Should I Forcefully Take Possession Of My Daughter? by Graxie(f): 6:21pm On May 12, 2020
Does her present husband know about the real father of the child? Was she cheating on you while you guys were dating?
Re: Should I Forcefully Take Possession Of My Daughter? by Climatology100: 6:42pm On May 12, 2020
Graxie:
Does her present husband know about the real father of the child? Was she cheating on you while you guys were dating?
Seriously I really can't say if the husband knows but she wasn't cheating while we were together.
There's a huge development today as she told my sister that I'm the father but I will travel down south tomorrow to get a DNA test done just for clarity purpose but all this will be done behind her husband.
This is a very descreet move known only to my parents and sis.
I will give an update ASAP.
Thanks ma for your inputs, God bless.

1 Like

Re: Should I Forcefully Take Possession Of My Daughter? by Graxie(f): 6:45pm On May 12, 2020
Climatology100:

Seriously I really can't say if the husband knows but she wasn't cheating while we were together.
There's a huge development today as she told my sister that I'm the father but I will travel down south tomorrow to get a DNA test done just for clarity purpose but all this will be done behind her husband.
This is a very descreet move known only to my parents and sis.
I will give an update ASAP.
Thanks ma for your inputs, God bless.
OK, I wish you well. I hope it works out fine.
Re: Should I Forcefully Take Possession Of My Daughter? by Ybaby: 6:45pm On May 12, 2020
Only a woman knows the father of her child.

If you are bold enough to plant your seed in another man's farm .... all the harvest belongs to the owner of the farm.

If you will have unprotected seexx pls kindly get to the necessary C of O for the womb (marriage certificate) before you go planting.

That child is not yours OP

You will have your own child someday.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

To Live With Newlyweds: Sister Or Brother In-Law? / Can You Marry A Footballer? / Abandon A Pregnant Woman In Lagos And Be Jailed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 124
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.