Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,007 members, 7,821,532 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:25 PM

Should I Forcefully Take Possession Of My Daughter? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should I Forcefully Take Possession Of My Daughter? (5912 Views)

Family Members Arrested For Forcefully Taking Underage Children Of A Widow / My Mum Is Planning To Forcefully Give Out My Little Sister Out For Marriage / Nigerian Man Dies In Italy After Daughter Was “Forcefully” Adopted By Govt. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Forcefully Take Possession Of My Daughter? by 24kmagic: 6:51pm On May 12, 2020
I didn't want to comment initially but the thread kept growing with loads of nonsense comments.

95% of the people that commented from page 1-4 didn't use their brains. Instead, they used their Dicks and their pussies.
I'm like wtf?

OP, if I were you, I will do everything humanly possible to get my daughter back, even if that means ending her marriage. I don't bloody care what happens after but I will go for my daughter. I will be ready to pay her off for damages. I'm not going to let another man take ownership of my seed. Wtf?

Those dick heads and those pussy holes that are telling you to let her be will still be the ones to condemn that lady if the husband finds out on his own that the child is not his.

Just imagine how people are supporting paternity fraud. Wtf?
One of the biggest problems facing us as a country is sentiment and irrationality. People cannot give their opinion from a rational point of view. Religion, ethnicity, emotions, traditions, gender, and sometimes age are what people consider before they air their opinion.

Haven said that....
The moral of this story: never marry a non virgin. Right now, the husband of that woman thinks he has a lovely wife and baby at home. Not knowing that what he married is about to bring down his world. OP can still fvck her even if he wants to. Hey! Before you marry that girl, confirm her virginity status.

Only marry a non virgin if you were the one that deflowered her.

1 Like

Re: Should I Forcefully Take Possession Of My Daughter? by TheArchangel(f): 7:19pm On May 12, 2020
OP, what do you want? This is your last strike.

Because that girl will kill you if you mess up her life one more time. It takes just a little for love to turn to hatred.
Re: Should I Forcefully Take Possession Of My Daughter? by JONNYSPUTE(m): 7:23pm On May 12, 2020
TheArchangel:
OP, what do you want? This is your last strike.

Because that girl will kill you if you mess up her life one more time. It takes just a little for love to turn to hatred.
...So he should forego his daughter?
Re: Should I Forcefully Take Possession Of My Daughter? by andyanders: 7:31pm On May 12, 2020
Climatology100:

Thank you sir, it was as if you heard our conversation today, I messed up and I will take the blame but there has been a good development today as my parents are involve but anything that will shake her union is out of it.

Wish u the best of luck. Wish u, the lady and the baby a happy ending and remain the best of friends. May God give u the wisdom to handle this. Looking forward to a wonderful news yrs to come.
Re: Should I Forcefully Take Possession Of My Daughter? by igbowoman: 7:36pm On May 12, 2020
This is why I love our Igbo culture
If you dont pay any bride price ,you have no claim to any babies from any ikwokirikwo.
End of story.You wont even dare

1 Like

Re: Should I Forcefully Take Possession Of My Daughter? by eyinjuege: 7:44pm On May 12, 2020
Story for the gods.
So because you think the little girl looks like you when you were younger automatically means she is your child?
Why are you so convinced she is yours?
How sure are you your ex wasn't double dating , and decided to pitch her tent with the more serious guy?
If you're so sure, ask her for a dna test na.

1 Like

Re: Should I Forcefully Take Possession Of My Daughter? by eyinjuege: 7:45pm On May 12, 2020
JONNYSPUTE:

What makes the child his daughter?
Because he said so?

Edit: I have seen from further posts from OP that the ex girlfriend confirms the child is the OP's. DNA supported to remove all doubts.
Re: Should I Forcefully Take Possession Of My Daughter? by TheArchangel(f): 7:48pm On May 12, 2020
JONNYSPUTE:
He is not even sure the baby is his. Just conjectures and innuendos.
Has it occur to him that he might have been mistaken that the baby is his? What about the lady claiming that he was a sperm donor? He saw pictures.... Lol.
I am just concerned particularly about the potential paternity fraud not what the OP thinks?

My question remains "what do you want ".?

1 Like

Re: Should I Forcefully Take Possession Of My Daughter? by sanesta: 7:51pm On May 12, 2020
24kmagic:
I didn't want to comment initially but the thread kept growing with loads of nonsense comments.

95% of the people that commented from page 1-4 didn't use their brains. Instead, they used their Dicks and their pussies.
I'm like wtf?

OP, if I were you, I will do everything humanly possible to get my daughter back, even if that means ending her marriage. I don't bloody care what happens after but I will go for my daughter. I will be ready to pay her off for damages. I'm not going to let another man take ownership of my seed. Wtf?

Those dick heads and those pussy holes that are telling you to let her be will still be the ones to condemn that lady if the husband finds out on his own that the child is not his.

One of the biggest problems facing us as a country is sentiment and irrationality. People cannot give their opinion from a rational point of view. Religion, ethnicity, emotions, traditions, gender, and sometimes age are what people consider before they air their opinion.

Have said that
The moral of this story: never marry a non virgin. Right now, the husband of that woman thinks he has a lovely wife and baby at home. Not knowing that what he married is about to bring down his world. OP can still fvck her even if he wants to. Hey! Before you marry that girl, confirm her virginity status.

You were making some debatable sense till I got to your last paragraph..

I wanted to talk some sense to you but sadly your hypocrisy insults my intelligence..

2 Likes

Re: Should I Forcefully Take Possession Of My Daughter? by eyinjuege: 7:58pm On May 12, 2020
Climatology100:

Seriously I really can't say if the husband knows but she wasn't cheating while we were together.
There's a huge development today as she told my sister that I'm the father but I will travel down south tomorrow to get a DNA test done just for clarity purpose but all this will be done behind her husband.
This is a very descreet move known only to my parents and sis.
I will give an update ASAP.
Thanks ma for your inputs, God bless.

Wow interesting she told you the child is your daughter.
Please do get a DNA test done and confirm.
Re: Should I Forcefully Take Possession Of My Daughter? by Mystery9(m): 7:59pm On May 12, 2020
Inside life is a lot of wickedness. It is wickedness to pin a child to a person that is not responsible. Those telling him to let go off his daughter in the name of saving his ex-marriage are morally wrong. The bible says nothing is hidden under the sun. It is better to expose a sin in the earth and bear the shame. Than to hide it and suffer for all eternity.

*My advice is not for atheists, because they think everything ends here#
Re: Should I Forcefully Take Possession Of My Daughter? by JONNYSPUTE(m): 8:02pm On May 12, 2020
eyinjuege:

Because he said so?
.... Go back and read his comment where he said the girl has confided in his sister and parents.

1 Like

Re: Should I Forcefully Take Possession Of My Daughter? by Mystery9(m): 8:02pm On May 12, 2020
eyinjuege:
Story for the gods.
So because you think the little girl looks like you when you were younger automatically means she is your child?
Why are you so convinced she is yours?
How sure are you your ex wasn't double dating , and decided to pitch her tent with the more serious guy?
If you're so sure, ask her for a dna test na.
Isn't it obvious from his ex that the child is his daughter?
Re: Should I Forcefully Take Possession Of My Daughter? by JONNYSPUTE(m): 8:04pm On May 12, 2020
TheArchangel:
He is not even sure the baby is his. Just conjectures and innuendos.
Has it occur to him that he might have been mistaken that the baby is his? What about the lady claiming that he was a sperm donor? He saw pictures.... Lol.
I am just concerned particularly about the potential paternity fraud not what the OP thinks?

My question remains "what do you want ".?
.....Abeg shift one side with your emotions laden comment
Re: Should I Forcefully Take Possession Of My Daughter? by JONNYSPUTE(m): 8:05pm On May 12, 2020
Mystery9:

Isn't it obvious from his ex that the child is his daughter?
...Pls stop wasting your time with her.Emotions has beclouded her sense of reasoning.
Re: Should I Forcefully Take Possession Of My Daughter? by Ximenez(m): 8:08pm On May 12, 2020
eyinjuege:

Because he said so?
You didn't read all of his posts carefully, the lady already admitted the daughter is his
Re: Should I Forcefully Take Possession Of My Daughter? by eyinjuege: 8:10pm On May 12, 2020
JONNYSPUTE:
.... Go back and read his comment where he said the girl has confided in his sister and parents.

Yes, I just read that as I progressed down on the comments.
I just wanted to correct the impression from the initial post that because a child looks like you when you were small doesn't automatically mean she's yours.
A DNA test is the best thing here though
Re: Should I Forcefully Take Possession Of My Daughter? by Mystery9(m): 8:13pm On May 12, 2020
andyanders:
Listen my brother, secret is the only thing ONLY you knows. There are people who can absolve a shock and some that cannot handle things. There are men who can handle this issue if blown up and a lot who can't take it.

Look, no way that u can go to claim this child that will not shake the foundation of this marriage. If the guy is bad, he might end up to either divorce or end up to take the lives of this lady nd child or the child and keep the lady, whichever way that pleases him.

If I were you, first, I'll keep this bw two of u as secret and nobody else or at most ur mom, since she is a female child, it will be easier to handle than male child. I'll keep this secret of this child bw both of u-the lady nd urself for life. When the lady comes of age, both of can take her out codedly and disclose her status and she can handle it. Any form in bringing her up, do same codedly, but don't get emmotional wit ur ex 2 bleep her again since she is married. Gudluck

Oh no, this is the manifestation of the absence of eternity sense. The bible says "Nothing is hidden under the sun".

1 Like

Re: Should I Forcefully Take Possession Of My Daughter? by JONNYSPUTE(m): 8:16pm On May 12, 2020
eyinjuege:

Yes, I just read that as I progressed down on the comments.
I just wanted to correct the impression from the initial post that because a child looks like you when you were small doesn't automatically mean she's yours.
A DNA test is the best thing here though
....Yes,your emotions never allowed you to see reasons with him and go through the thread to find out his numerous reasons why he believed the daughter is his even after the ex indirectly agreed. Again,you didn't see anything wrong in her actions by deceitfully pinning another man's child to an innocent man. PATERNITY FRAUD.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Forcefully Take Possession Of My Daughter? by Mystery9(m): 8:19pm On May 12, 2020
Climatology100:

I will be a very wicked fellow if I ruin her marriage, she's a very good woman so my intentions to claim the daughter will be mutual.
I just don't want a situation whereby in the future the girl will think I abandon her.
There was a time I traveled down south and I called her to meet but she plainly told me she can't that she's scared that we may be entangle sexually so I believe she's weak when it come to her setting her eyes on me despite assuring her nothing of such will happen as I'm in a commited relationship.
So seeing her now is kind of complex.

Bros, go and reclaim you daughter, she is your blood, don't let her go.
Re: Should I Forcefully Take Possession Of My Daughter? by JONNYSPUTE(m): 8:29pm On May 12, 2020
Mystery9:

Bros, go and reclaim you daughter, she is your blood, don't let her go.
... Are you begging him? Let him continue listening to the rubbish from ladies here.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Forcefully Take Possession Of My Daughter? by eyinjuege: 8:31pm On May 12, 2020
JONNYSPUTE:
....Yes,your emotions never allowed you to see reasons with him and go through the thread to find out his numerous reasons why he believed the daughter is his even after the ex indirectly agreed. Again,you didn't see anything wrong in her actions by deceitfully pinning another man's child to an innocent man. PATERNITY FRAUD.

What emotions are you talking about?
You seem to be the one all laden with emotions. Perhaps it's that time of the month?
I read the original post, and commented based on that.
How can I read all the pages on the thread before commenting? By the time I do that, I would have forgotten the person I wanted to quote na.
I would throw this right back at you. There are comments I made even before you quoted me where I agreed with OP that he should have a DNA test. If you weren't so blinded by your emotions, you would gone through the thread and seen where I agreed with OP to have a DNA test.

1 Like

Re: Should I Forcefully Take Possession Of My Daughter? by TheArchangel(f): 9:27pm On May 12, 2020
JONNYSPUTE:
.....Abeg shift one side with your emotions laden comment
I'd say that, you are the one with the emotion laden comments
Re: Should I Forcefully Take Possession Of My Daughter? by frozen70(f): 9:28pm On May 12, 2020
Climatology100:

Thank you sir, she's opening up especially today as she reveal a whole lot to me but we are yet to compromise on the way forward.
Whatever I do or intend to do, I will never jeopardize her marriage as she's the architect of who I'm today.
I appreciate your inputs sir.

Thanks, ma'am pls am not a man
Re: Should I Forcefully Take Possession Of My Daughter? by TheArchangel(f): 9:32pm On May 12, 2020
Ximenez:
You didn't read all of his posts carefully, the lady already admitted the daughter is his
She never categorically admitted that the child is his. Op alluded such with conjectures, similar resemblance and pictures from social media. She is riding on the op's emotions probably giving him a test dose of how he played with hers.
Get a DNA if you must but be rest assured that it may not come out as expected.

1 Like

Re: Should I Forcefully Take Possession Of My Daughter? by TheArchangel(f): 9:36pm On May 12, 2020
Climatology100:

With the latest developments today, I fear I might have to let her be till when the mother deem fit to tell her the actual truth.
My ex is a good woman and she deserve peace but one way or the other I will be involve in the girl life.
A lot sir, a lot but I might take her out of the country if the need arise to live with my sister or better still she's free to create a niche on her own.
You should read the laws well especially if the sole reason why you needed to be in the "child's" life is for her to live with your sister instead of enjoying her mum's love and guidance " ?

What exactly do you want?

3 Likes

Re: Should I Forcefully Take Possession Of My Daughter? by Ximenez(m): 10:00pm On May 12, 2020
TheArchangel:
She never categorically admitted that the child is his. Op alluded such with conjectures, similar resemblance and pictures from social media. She is riding on the op's emotions probably giving him a test dose of how he played with hers.
Op said he was once on a call with the lady, and the lady called the girl to come and talk to her daddy.

Unless you are saying the lady doesn't know who impregnated her.
Re: Should I Forcefully Take Possession Of My Daughter? by crackkhaus: 10:34pm On May 12, 2020
TheArchangel:
Are you even following the thread, or just sleep-typing?
Re: Should I Forcefully Take Possession Of My Daughter? by sanesta: 10:54am On May 13, 2020
JONNYSPUTE:
Even the op is not sure of you bolded; let alone you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Forcefully Take Possession Of My Daughter? by Darkseid(m): 11:14am On May 13, 2020
24kmagic:

I'm like wtf?

Haven said that....

@OP, this is the only sensible comment on this thread so far except for the bolded part.
Re: Should I Forcefully Take Possession Of My Daughter? by poshestmina(f): 12:09pm On May 13, 2020
Please let the woman be.
There's no way you'd go to claim the child and not ruin her marriage.

You never wanted a child in the first place undecided undecided undecided undecided

You had no love and plans for her .

Don't ruin her marriage,you already ruined her happiness several times.
Re: Should I Forcefully Take Possession Of My Daughter? by KevinDein: 12:16pm On May 13, 2020
Wow, the ladies here are shamelessly dishonest. They literally don't see anything wrong about paternity fraud, which, to me, is the bigger issue here. Very disturbing comments. A lady who deceitfully gets another man to raise someone else's child does not deserve any kind of pity.

Op, if the child is really yours, you have the right to claim her. To hell with her marriage, which is a sham by the way, built on deceit.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

His Mother Finally Died Due To His Wife Ignorance / Effects Of Divorce On A Woman..Men Take Note / 5 Keys To Settling Marital Conflict

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.