Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,748 members, 7,817,064 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

Uproar In Twitter As Nigeria Man Abandons Fiance After 28 Abortions (PHOTOS) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Uproar In Twitter As Nigeria Man Abandons Fiance After 28 Abortions (PHOTOS) (6499 Views)

Lady Tearfully Begs Fiance After She Went To Camp In A Hotel With A Man (Video) / Lady Calls Off Wedding To Fiance After Discovering He Slept With Multiple Men / Should Someone Confess To Her Fiance After Cheating? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uproar In Twitter As Nigeria Man Abandons Fiance After 28 Abortions (PHOTOS) by donsolo4u2c(m): 9:45am On May 12, 2020
Uproar In Twitter As Nigeria Man Abandons Fiance After 28 Abortions

There was an uproar on the micro-blogging site, Twitter on Monday as a Nigerian man identified only as Kunle; became the subject of much vitriol after abandoning his fiancée who had gone through over 28 abortions for him.

In fact, the unidentified lady who disclosed that Kunle absconded on the day set aside for their wedding introduction; has threatened to make life a living hell for him. As a matter of fact, she had revealed that her lover, Kunle; had bought her a cheap engagement ring after she made clear her intentions to walk out of the relationship.

However, on the day of their introduction, he had turned off his phones; only to surface two days later to inform her that he cannot marry her because she is older.

Read The lady’s narration of her ordeal at the hands of Kunle.

‘‘I have been a quiet girl but not this time around. I have been with this guy since childhood…pursued all my suitors because I thought he was serious about his marriage proposal.

‘‘Each time I took in, he will tell me to abort, that he is not yet capable of starting a family. I am in my early thirties and he’s in his late twenties. When I got to know that I senior him with 4 years, he said age is not a problem. I have done several abortions for him. I lost count on the 28th. At a point I nearly died in one of the abortions.

‘‘I told him I am walking out of the relationship. He went and bought 500 Naira ring and engaged me. It’s been 3 years I have been wearing that ring….

‘‘He later agreed and we fixed date for introduction. My people invited some close family friends and cooked food. On that day, his phones were switched off. After 2 days, his number went through and he claimed his parents said he can’t marry a woman that is his senior. The same excuse he said doesn’t matter years ago.

‘‘Kunle, if you no run mad, call me a bastard. I will tell you I am from Bayelsa…’’

Subsequently, Nigerians have expressed their reactions to the issue after the disclosure by the unidentified lady. In fact, as at the time of writing, it was one of the top trending topics on the micro-blogging site, Twitter.

As a matter of fact, the opinions expressed have largely criticised the said Kunle for his callous action. Also, a cross-section of users has equally expressed amazement at the number of abortions the lady claimed to have procured; all in a bid to keep the relationship with her partner going.

In fact, the trending topic has generated huge reactions, some of which have been presented by Ebonyi Tv News below.

https://ebonyitvnews.com/2020/05/12/uproar-in-twitter-as-nigeria-man-abandons-fiance-after-28-abortions/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uproar In Twitter As Nigeria Man Abandons Fiance After 28 Abortions (PHOTOS) by Eyeness: 9:49am On May 12, 2020
donsolo4u2c:

There was an uproar on the micro-blogging site, Twitter on Monday as a Nigerian man identified only as Kunle; became the subject of much vitriol after abandoning his fiancée who had gone through over 28 abortions for him.

In fact, the unidentified lady who disclosed that Kunle absconded on the day set aside for their wedding introduction; has threatened to make life a living hell for him. As a matter of fact, she had revealed that her lover, Kunle; had bought her a cheap engagement ring after she made clear her intentions to walk out of the relationship.

However, on the day of their introduction, he had turned off his phones; only to surface two days later to inform her that he cannot marry her because she is older.

‘‘I have been a quiet girl but not this time around. I have been with this guy since childhood…pursued all my suitors because I thought he was serious about his marriage proposal.

‘‘Each time I took in, he will tell me to abort, that he is not yet capable of starting a family. I am in my early thirties and he’s in his late twenties. When I got to know that I senior him with 4 years, he said age is not a problem. I have done several abortions for him. I lost count on the 28th. At a point I nearly died in one of the abortions.

‘‘I told him I am walking out of the relationship. He went and bought 500 Naira ring and engaged me. It’s been 3 years I have been wearing that ring….

‘‘He later agreed and we fixed date for introduction. My people invited some close family friends and cooked food. On that day, his phones were switched off. After 2 days, his number went through and he claimed his parents said he can’t marry a woman that is his senior. The same excuse he said doesn’t matter years ago.

‘‘Kunle, if you no run mad, call me a bastard. I will tell you I am from Bayelsa…’’

Subsequently, Nigerians have expressed their reactions to the issue after the disclosure by the unidentified lady. In fact, as at the time of writing, it was one of the top trending topics on the micro-blogging site, Twitter.

As a matter of fact, the opinions expressed have largely criticised the said Kunle for his callous action. Also, a cross-section of users has equally expressed amazement at the number of abortions the lady claimed to have procured; all in a bid to keep the relationship with her partner going.

In fact, the trending topic has generated huge reactions, some of which have been presented by Ebonyi Tv News below.

https://ebonyitvnews.com/2020/05/12/uproar-in-twitter-as-nigeria-man-abandons-fiance-after-28-abortions/
this kunle guy deserves to be miserable.

But the lady didn't try tho. This is why ladies should keep their options open.
Re: Uproar In Twitter As Nigeria Man Abandons Fiance After 28 Abortions (PHOTOS) by EzzyCarter: 9:49am On May 12, 2020
Believe this story at your risk. 28 abortions? grin As if having an abortion is as easy as popping a pimple . What happened to using contraceptives? angry

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uproar In Twitter As Nigeria Man Abandons Fiance After 28 Abortions (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 9:52am On May 12, 2020
This matter strong ooo
Re: Uproar In Twitter As Nigeria Man Abandons Fiance After 28 Abortions (PHOTOS) by zionmde: 9:58am On May 12, 2020
d woman deserves it

Nobody will want to end up with a woman who has no brains.
She passed d 3rd time without asking d man to either marry her or she walk away, senseless she-goat

9 Likes

Re: Uproar In Twitter As Nigeria Man Abandons Fiance After 28 Abortions (PHOTOS) by lukui: 10:01am On May 12, 2020
La illaha illa Allahu, Muhammadu Rosullullahi!!!

2 Likes

Re: Uproar In Twitter As Nigeria Man Abandons Fiance After 28 Abortions (PHOTOS) by MrSensor(m): 10:02am On May 12, 2020
28 abortion is impossible.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uproar In Twitter As Nigeria Man Abandons Fiance After 28 Abortions (PHOTOS) by sanesta: 10:03am On May 12, 2020
If this is actually true, than I must say that the said girl is a full.

when a girl is with out brain, her pussy suffers
I just pity the young man that will fall victim to this girl in the name of marriage.

a girl that has killed all the children in her womb..
Re: Uproar In Twitter As Nigeria Man Abandons Fiance After 28 Abortions (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 10:04am On May 12, 2020
28 abortions?

I smell lies. Fake news like CNN

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uproar In Twitter As Nigeria Man Abandons Fiance After 28 Abortions (PHOTOS) by Omoluabi16(m): 10:05am On May 12, 2020
It's not possible. No woman can have 28 abortions.
Re: Uproar In Twitter As Nigeria Man Abandons Fiance After 28 Abortions (PHOTOS) by Lamanii22(f): 10:08am On May 12, 2020
28 abortions I don't Adam and eve this! People that didn't have up to 10 abortions gaan they've got damaged womb not to talk of 28!!! This cannot be true

1 Like

Re: Uproar In Twitter As Nigeria Man Abandons Fiance After 28 Abortions (PHOTOS) by AFvckingAlpha(m): 10:09am On May 12, 2020
MrSensor:

But getting pregnant 28 times is possible, don't be naive and stupid at the same time

1 Like

Re: Uproar In Twitter As Nigeria Man Abandons Fiance After 28 Abortions (PHOTOS) by MrSensor(m): 10:11am On May 12, 2020
AFvckingAlpha:

[iYou don't know shit.

STFU [/i]

Re: Uproar In Twitter As Nigeria Man Abandons Fiance After 28 Abortions (PHOTOS) by internationalman(m): 10:19am On May 12, 2020
May God continue to bless the girl for her careful thoughtfulness towards those aborted children...

Those aborted children don't deserve to come to this hell hole of a country through this hell hole of a girl...

About 20 guys might have even be responsible for those pregnancy..

4 Likes

Re: Uproar In Twitter As Nigeria Man Abandons Fiance After 28 Abortions (PHOTOS) by Proffdada: 10:28am On May 12, 2020
Clout chasing everywhere cheesy
Re: Uproar In Twitter As Nigeria Man Abandons Fiance After 28 Abortions (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 10:38am On May 12, 2020
Hanti wey mumu. Condom and postinor 2 something teenagers are fully aware of.
Na every month you dey conceive? Shior. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uproar In Twitter As Nigeria Man Abandons Fiance After 28 Abortions (PHOTOS) by SageMK: 10:38am On May 12, 2020
MrSensor:

grin

Women ovulate once a month.
In a year, that's 12 times.

They were together, for more than 3 years.
That's 3×12=36 times.

As you can see, 28 abortions is possible within the stipulated period granted they engaged in severe acts of knacking (and creàmpie) without contraceptives with both parties being fertile.
Re: Uproar In Twitter As Nigeria Man Abandons Fiance After 28 Abortions (PHOTOS) by operotimi: 10:39am On May 12, 2020
sanesta:
If this is actually true, than I must say that the said girl is a full.

when a girl is with out brain, her pussy surfers.
I just pity the young man that will fall victim to this girl in the name of marriage.

a girl that has killed all the child in her womb..

When your English is disjointed the people reading your comments get confused.

1 Like

Re: Uproar In Twitter As Nigeria Man Abandons Fiance After 28 Abortions (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 10:45am On May 12, 2020
I doubt if it is possible for a lady to get pregnant 28 times and abort them all in a space of 4 years.
She is even 4 years older than the kunle guy...is she not meant to be wiser?
I think it is high time ladies stopped using pregnancies and abortions to blackmail and manipulate men, especially their ex-lovers.
It is sickening whenever ladies use abortions to play the victim card.
Kunle never raped her. Kunle never forced her to have an abortion. She had the opportunity to walkaway from the relationship with the pregnancies, but she chose to terminate them all out of selfishness.
A man can never force a lady to terminate a pregnancy if she isn't willing to.

4 Likes

Re: Uproar In Twitter As Nigeria Man Abandons Fiance After 28 Abortions (PHOTOS) by sanesta: 10:49am On May 12, 2020
operotimi:

When your English is disjointed the people reading your comments get confused.
Go cash out with good English.

English man
Re: Uproar In Twitter As Nigeria Man Abandons Fiance After 28 Abortions (PHOTOS) by RTSC: 10:51am On May 12, 2020
No be Yoruba man.?

Shame and responsibility no dey their dictionary.

He turned someone's womb to cemetery.
Re: Uproar In Twitter As Nigeria Man Abandons Fiance After 28 Abortions (PHOTOS) by Martinez39s(m): 10:54am On May 12, 2020
Lai Mohammed still dey learn work where dis people dey. grin
Re: Uproar In Twitter As Nigeria Man Abandons Fiance After 28 Abortions (PHOTOS) by ArticleBeast: 10:55am On May 12, 2020
AFvckingAlpha:

But getting pregnant 28 times is possible, don't be naive and stupid at the same time
Getting 28 abortion is impossible. Do you know what it means to undergo an abortion?

2 Likes

Re: Uproar In Twitter As Nigeria Man Abandons Fiance After 28 Abortions (PHOTOS) by ceejeck(m): 11:04am On May 12, 2020
donsolo4u2c:

Girls were get sense no de keep one guy...
What happened to the old proverb, never lay all your eggs in one basket?
What if person just come steal the basket run?
Re: Uproar In Twitter As Nigeria Man Abandons Fiance After 28 Abortions (PHOTOS) by MrSensor(m): 11:07am On May 12, 2020
SageMK:

grin

Women ovulate once a month.
In a year, that's 12 times.

They were together, for more than 3 years.
That's 3×12=36 times.

As you can see, 28 abortions is possible within the stipulated period granted they engaged in severe acts of knacking (and creàmpie) without contraceptives with both parties being fertile.
remember that after abortion you have to wait for sometime at least 3 months after cleansing without having sex. So 28 abortion is not possible.
Re: Uproar In Twitter As Nigeria Man Abandons Fiance After 28 Abortions (PHOTOS) by SageMK: 11:14am On May 12, 2020
MrSensor:
remember that after abortion you have to wait for sometime at least 3 months after cleansing without having sex. So 28 abortion is not possible.

What ‘cleansing’??

Guy, after abortion a woman may become pregnant again before her next period. And that's because ovulation resumes after 2 weeks.

1 Like

Re: Uproar In Twitter As Nigeria Man Abandons Fiance After 28 Abortions (PHOTOS) by Karlifate: 11:22am On May 12, 2020
Kunle the Yoruba Demon. grin
Re: Uproar In Twitter As Nigeria Man Abandons Fiance After 28 Abortions (PHOTOS) by MrSensor(m): 11:29am On May 12, 2020
SageMK:

What ‘cleansing’??

Guy, after abortion a woman may become pregnant again before her next period. And that's because ovulation resumes after 2 weeks.
if you as a man sleeps with a woman who has done abortion without cleaning it you will become sick and die. If you don't understand what I'm saying pls make Google your friend.
Re: Uproar In Twitter As Nigeria Man Abandons Fiance After 28 Abortions (PHOTOS) by gasparpisciotta: 11:30am On May 12, 2020
28 abortions without having the mind to keep at least two?
The lady is evil and should be sent to a mental home. Girl needs to get her head checked. Valar Moghulis!!!!!
Re: Uproar In Twitter As Nigeria Man Abandons Fiance After 28 Abortions (PHOTOS) by slerry(f): 12:17pm On May 12, 2020
I definitely know it's an Afonja head slammer.
this our acclaim sophisticated Afonja skull minning neighbors knows how to run from their responsibilities.
meanwhile I captured d exact moment kunle ran.

Re: Uproar In Twitter As Nigeria Man Abandons Fiance After 28 Abortions (PHOTOS) by Octopusssy(f): 12:32pm On May 12, 2020
Believe this shit, you will believe anything.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Came! I Saw! Have I Conquered? / "6 Things Every Woman Will Fall For... No Matter What" / This Lady Insists I Pour My Cum In Her Mouth & Lick Her As She Menstruates (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.