Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,643 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

Man Excited As He Weds Two Ladies The Same Time(pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Excited As He Weds Two Ladies The Same Time(pics) (6506 Views)

David Beckham Celebrates Son Brooklyn As He Weds Nicola Peltz (photos) / Hisbah Commission Weds Two Repentant Sex Workers In Bauchi (photos) / Oyinbo Man & His 13 Groomsmen Rock Agbada As He Weds Yoruba Bride (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Excited As He Weds Two Ladies The Same Time(pics) by stephenduru: 7:37pm On Aug 09, 2020
A Cameroonian man has married two women in Douala. The man was pictured smiling at the wedding which was attended by family and friends.

One word for the man

cc; Lalasticlala, mynd44

Source:. http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2020/08/man-weds-two-women-in-cameroonphotos.html?m=1

3 Likes

Re: Man Excited As He Weds Two Ladies The Same Time(pics) by stephenduru: 7:37pm On Aug 09, 2020

1 Like

Re: Man Excited As He Weds Two Ladies The Same Time(pics) by juvewalex(m): 7:40pm On Aug 09, 2020
He's on the verge of self destruction .

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Excited As He Weds Two Ladies The Same Time(pics) by qwertyboss(m): 7:40pm On Aug 09, 2020
Please where are the two ladies?
Am only seeing women there!

5 Likes

Re: Man Excited As He Weds Two Ladies The Same Time(pics) by prospero5(m): 7:42pm On Aug 09, 2020
Seriously, I used to think that these stories of one man marrying two women same day are lies.
I would feel so awkward attending such a ceremony as a friend or family, not to mention when I am the celebrant.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Excited As He Weds Two Ladies The Same Time(pics) by irvene: 7:42pm On Aug 09, 2020
awesome
Re: Man Excited As He Weds Two Ladies The Same Time(pics) by helinues: 7:42pm On Aug 09, 2020
Congratulations to him. grin cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Man Excited As He Weds Two Ladies The Same Time(pics) by Coder2Client(m): 7:43pm On Aug 09, 2020
The guy go dey do 3some which may shorten his life.

3 Likes

Re: Man Excited As He Weds Two Ladies The Same Time(pics) by decatalyst(m): 8:04pm On Aug 09, 2020
I am not even ashamed of his act, but I am ashamed of the jobless ones sitting right behind him to witness this absurdity.

What is happening?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Excited As He Weds Two Ladies The Same Time(pics) by wallex1983(m): 8:06pm On Aug 09, 2020
Fowórakú

Person dey use him money buy death.

By the way, I'm more interested in the honeymoon. Which of the 2 holes is dug first?
Re: Man Excited As He Weds Two Ladies The Same Time(pics) by decatalyst(m): 8:06pm On Aug 09, 2020
How sense dey run from this man...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Excited As He Weds Two Ladies The Same Time(pics) by landforeast(m): 8:12pm On Aug 09, 2020
Bawaoh
Re: Man Excited As He Weds Two Ladies The Same Time(pics) by Nicepoker(m): 8:15pm On Aug 09, 2020
Congratulations. competition increases productivity

2 Likes

Re: Man Excited As He Weds Two Ladies The Same Time(pics) by Kissiemu(m): 8:19pm On Aug 09, 2020
Make I no lie three.some dey sweet but African women are too shy, ignorant n jealous to indulge.

Happy married "lives" my man.

5 Likes

Re: Man Excited As He Weds Two Ladies The Same Time(pics) by Skmoda360(m): 8:26pm On Aug 09, 2020
This man sha...lemme not say what's on my mind....
Re: Man Excited As He Weds Two Ladies The Same Time(pics) by jchioma: 9:53pm On Aug 09, 2020
Na wao! What's this world becoming? The women too seem to be losing it. No value. Smh.
Re: Man Excited As He Weds Two Ladies The Same Time(pics) by BerrykissAkah: 10:34pm On Aug 09, 2020
decatalyst:

In this Buhari economy?

Is Buhari the President of Cameroun? Or the Governor of Duoala?

7 Likes

Re: Man Excited As He Weds Two Ladies The Same Time(pics) by Wiseandtrue(f): 10:58pm On Aug 09, 2020
decatalyst:

In this Buhari economy?
grin grin grin grin you no read at all, just admit!

It happened in Cameroon

1 Like

Re: Man Excited As He Weds Two Ladies The Same Time(pics) by iluvdonjazzy: 12:05am On Aug 10, 2020
Nice one
Re: Man Excited As He Weds Two Ladies The Same Time(pics) by Auladimeji(m): 12:07am On Aug 10, 2020
This was how it was before until some asshole started preaching rubbish yet support same sex marriage

Someone should give me that Isaiah verse that said two women will fight just to marry a man

8 Likes

Re: Man Excited As He Weds Two Ladies The Same Time(pics) by Collins9156(m): 12:17am On Aug 10, 2020
His desire
Re: Man Excited As He Weds Two Ladies The Same Time(pics) by chuka5000(m): 1:08am On Aug 10, 2020
married two slay queens

he'll be slayed soon, bet am
Re: Man Excited As He Weds Two Ladies The Same Time(pics) by Yankee101: 1:09am On Aug 10, 2020
E get agbo?
Re: Man Excited As He Weds Two Ladies The Same Time(pics) by laiperi: 2:07am On Aug 10, 2020
They will become rivals, enemies or friends but whatever, they will cooperate to destroy him.

Foolish man, it is sweater when you keep them separate or visit one far off.

Two women watching who and how long you dey with one go kill you.

A dey warn you O! No say I nor tell you. A don tok me own finish.

1 Like

Re: Man Excited As He Weds Two Ladies The Same Time(pics) by Charleys: 3:01am On Aug 10, 2020
This is highly appreciated.

I see nothing wrong here, if he can take care of both of them then why not?
All those people saying he's going to get problems are just jealous because they can't do the same thing.

Some years back our fore fathers married more women until the white man said it was wrong. Now to all those saying this is wrong how do you know?
Are you saying this because of the stories you heard or have you experienced it before?

Lastly the women are not complaining or does it look like it in the picture?

1 Like

Re: Man Excited As He Weds Two Ladies The Same Time(pics) by austine4real(m): 3:41am On Aug 10, 2020
grin grin

3some every night

Good luck to him and happy married life

1 Like

Re: Man Excited As He Weds Two Ladies The Same Time(pics) by EgunMogaji2: 4:53am On Aug 10, 2020
I’m most proud of this family. Very African and adorable.

1 Like

Re: Man Excited As He Weds Two Ladies The Same Time(pics) by Nobody: 5:00am On Aug 10, 2020
My great-grand dad had 15 of those- minus concubines{sometimes, I just wanna emulate the man smiley }.

This one got just two, so hey...

But wedding two chicks at once is a tad awkward and cumbersome. I must admit. sad

Besides, why's this news on politics?
Re: Man Excited As He Weds Two Ladies The Same Time(pics) by marshalcarter: 5:41am On Aug 10, 2020
kiss so no man is man enough to beat Solomon's record na wa ooooh � all these lazy men sef
Re: Man Excited As He Weds Two Ladies The Same Time(pics) by Vulcanheph(m): 6:36am On Aug 10, 2020
As if one woman isn't enough head ache already....this one went ahead to marry 2.

Re: Man Excited As He Weds Two Ladies The Same Time(pics) by faithfull18(f): 6:40am On Aug 10, 2020
grin grin the women have suffered.
Re: Man Excited As He Weds Two Ladies The Same Time(pics) by grim33(m): 7:30am On Aug 10, 2020
God father of SIMPS.

(1) (2) (Reply)

“chai, Bust My Head Destiny’ – Fan Reacts As Destiny Etiko Flaunts Her Massive C / Woman With Trailer Yansh Fights Her Man & Side Chick For Doing This (video) / You Visit That Lady U Are Crazy Over For The First Time And She Offers U This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.