Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,263 members, 7,818,891 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

The Eastern Region Series : Igbo Domination Myth Part 1. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Eastern Region Series : Igbo Domination Myth Part 1. (4172 Views)

Igbo Domination. / Busting The Lie Of Igbo Domination In The Old Eastern Region / Igbo Domination (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Eastern Region Series : Igbo Domination Myth Part 1. by PDJT: 7:18am On May 14, 2020
[s]
Ejusni:
Okay I'm going to make my point known. I'm from a minority tribe in NIGERIA I'm neither Hausa/Fulani nor Yoruba nor Igbo or their derivatives. I'm a firm believer in NIGERIA and even more a united ONE NIGERIA, I believe and observe as many Nigerians have the deterioration of our country, it's economy and Muhammadu Buhari's clear ethno-nepotistic tendencies. I believe we as a nation have our own fair share of problems;

the Igbo claim to be marginalized in terms of appointments and infrastructural development(which is very debatable) but as Mr President being who he is you can't blame him.

If Biafra is achieved( which in my opinion is 99.99% impossible considering the state of things and what happened the last time in 1967) what then will happen to Biafra? What will the minority tribe do? Do you think they'll sit and become MINORITY all over again? I don't think so. Everyone will want their own country( South South Nigeria is the most ethnically diverse place in NIGERIA) imagine how many 'countries' will spring up. The smaller and divided we are the more enticing we become, we have neighbours that aren't very friendly France has shown countless times it's aim in West Africa- a disunited Nigeria which will become it's puppet state like Cameroon, Niger, Chad states with dictators as rulers.

Secondly what do you think will happen to all the Igbos who've spread out all of over Nigeria and their assets, they'll loose everything! Billions of dollars lost! Is that what we want? Millions of Igbos packed in Biafra putting exceeding strain of resources in Igbo land, millions more migrating to the south South where they aren't native. Do you think the locals will be friendly? Do you think they'll like being minorities again?( I think I've mentioned this before).

The point of everything i wrote up there is ONE NIGERIA it is the easiest and preferably less bloody solution. Nigeria should be restructured politically,economically, socially. A well proportioned government where no nepotism takes places should be in place.

Please no one especially ipob should quote me abeg.
[/s]
Re: The Eastern Region Series : Igbo Domination Myth Part 1. by Blackking98(m): 7:19am On May 14, 2020
Gandollar:
When a chicken suddenly starts chasing you early in the morning without good reason, better run cos you don't know if it developed teeth during the night.

I don't know what you are really getting onto, but whatever it is, I think you should just shove it. I'm not the reason why you are miserable in life.

If you don't like my advice, Kpo isi na wall!
You've started playing victim already. If you claim I'm fighting truth can you explain why I'm applauding Pazienza an Igbo person even when I'm from the ND? Third time asking you can't provide an answer instead you're here giving useless quotes that don't mean anything and are not necessary to the question I asked you, it's not by force to comment young woman, if you have nothing to say shut up,if you're looking for who to fight with I advise you to go to your husband or boyfriend or anyone in your house hold, rubbish. Kpodo mkpa udong ku da mbene!!
Re: The Eastern Region Series : Igbo Domination Myth Part 1. by PDJT: 7:22am On May 14, 2020
1willywilly:

There was a strong country called USSR more advanced than this 4th world country called Nigeria, but today USSR is no more.

-You didn’t see the signature of the chap you quoted? smiley Apparently He is a “Prospective Communist”. He wants people he could send to gulags. Very uneducated dangerous individual.
Re: The Eastern Region Series : Igbo Domination Myth Part 1. by PDJT: 7:23am On May 14, 2020
nijabazaar:

No, WhatsApp is a closed group and more elitist. A forum like NL is more open to everyone.

This is the best place for this kind of orientation

How I wish We, the igbos, would have a more pragmatic leader to lead us out of Nigeria.
That charlatan of Ipob cant do it.

-Grow up. Will you?

-Is it not a woman that gave birth to you too? Or don’t you have a penis and a scrotum with two balls big enough to lead your people? Or is that “IPOB Charlatan” holding your manhood too?

-It’s cheap to seat in your mother's basement mouthing of your “warriorness”. Don’t go and lead your generation, stay there in your comfort zone fiddling your penis.

2 Likes

Re: The Eastern Region Series : Igbo Domination Myth Part 1. by PDJT: 7:25am On May 14, 2020
[s]
Blackking98:
You've started playing victim already. If you claim I'm fighting truth can you explain why I'm applauding Pazienza an Igbo person even when I'm from the ND? Third time asking you can't provide an answer instead you're here giving useless quotes that don't mean anything and are not necessary to the question I asked you, it's not by force to comment young woman, if you have nothing to say shut up,if you're looking for who to fight with I advise you to go to your husband or boyfriend or anyone in your house hold, rubbish. Kpodo mkpa udong ku da mbene!!
[/s]

-I don’t think anyone is seeking for your applause here. Don’t you have something better to do with your life, order than spending days on this thread?

3 Likes

Re: The Eastern Region Series : Igbo Domination Myth Part 1. by Blackking98(m): 7:31am On May 14, 2020
PDJT:
[s][/s]

-I don’t think anyone is seeking for your applause here. Don’t you have something better to do with your life, order than spending days on this thread?
Another useless idiot quoting me, I know you're envious of people who make sense and unfortunately you're not one of them hence you're jealous of people like Pazienza and others who get standing ovation for putting together beautiful things on NL. You could have just ignored me after all you're not providing my data, or giving me a phone, or feeding me, so it's none of your business, I know you're poor and hungry, go out and hustle and stop worrying about someone who can feed your family for years.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Eastern Region Series : Igbo Domination Myth Part 1. by PDJT: 7:34am On May 14, 2020
[s]
Blackking98:
Another useless idiot quoting me, I know you're envious of people who make sense and unfortunately you're not one of them hence you're jealous of people like Pazienza and others who get standing ovation for putting together beautiful things on NL. You could have just ignored me after all you're not providing my data, or giving me a phone, or feeding me, so it's none of your business, I know you're poor and hungry, go out and hustle and stop worrying about someone who can feed your family for years.
[/s]

-As you can see you’re not wanted here. Neither is your opinion needed. Go get a job!

5 Likes

Re: The Eastern Region Series : Igbo Domination Myth Part 1. by Blackking98(m): 7:39am On May 14, 2020
PDJT:
[s][/s]

-As you can see you’re not wanted here. Neither is your opinion needed. Go get a job!
the idiot is still quoting me, I know you're unemployed, unfortunately I'm not jobless like you so continue your job hunting alone, it's quite sad really, if you're in calabar you can hit my email let me get you a job, after all I was taught to help the poor.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Eastern Region Series : Igbo Domination Myth Part 1. by PFRB: 7:52am On May 14, 2020
ScotMisile:
We lost respect the day we started talking about involving other Ss minorites into Biafra.

Thank you my man. I think we should be talking about independence of Igboland
Re: The Eastern Region Series : Igbo Domination Myth Part 1. by PDJT: 8:18am On May 14, 2020
[s]
Blackking98:
the idiot is still quoting me, I know you're unemployed, unfortunately I'm not jobless like you so continue your job hunting alone, it's quite sad really, if you're in calabar you can hit my email let me get you a job, after all I was taught to help the poor.
[/s]

-Vous êtes fous. Restez chez vous.
Re: The Eastern Region Series : Igbo Domination Myth Part 1. by fhranchez(m): 9:30am On May 14, 2020
All i see here are bunch of immature kids with inferiority complex spewing trash and yearning for respect. Igbo is most admired tribe in the South, Nigeria, Africa and beyond.

Remember he who wants Love and Respect must 1st love himself.

Respect is earned not forced.

Delete this thread and embrace the undying spirit of brotherhood in the igbo tribe

Lastly,

Igbo Amaka

1 Like

Re: The Eastern Region Series : Igbo Domination Myth Part 1. by whirlwind7(m): 11:30am On May 14, 2020
Genoa:
Stumbled on this whilst playing around.

Everyone is rejecting Igbos.

Anyways, Biafra is dead.

https://twtext.com/article/1254182119166873602

Do you know why empty heads like you keep saying this?
Its the same reason Muslims always claim Islam is a religion of peace.
With the hope that saying it all the time will make people believe it.

Truth is truth even when nobody believes it. But a lie is a lie even if everybody believe it. You and your family believe Biafra is dead, right? But it doesn't make it true. Go on and believe whatever you will. It is your right.
Do you see how Igbos don't pay the slightest attention to Oduduwa or Arewa or any nomenclature? What does that tell you?

If Biafra is dead, people like you won't feel shivers run down your spine when you hear that name. You won't even bother to acknowledge the name. Your government won't deploy the military to the SE to harass unarmed civilian if Biafra is not an issue.

Everyone is rejecting Igbos? That's actually good news if its true. But sadly, it is not true. Igbos asked to be rejected and ejected from Nigeria, but all of you said NO! Why do you keep something you reject? Are you people that confused?
And you, with no identity or any sense of belonging dare try to act like your beloved country knows you even exist?

I pity twerps and shitheads like you, for you have no future here or anywhere else.

6 Likes

Re: The Eastern Region Series : Igbo Domination Myth Part 1. by whirlwind7(m): 11:38am On May 14, 2020
gwafaeziokwu:
You guys should stop mentioning that idiot. His aim is to derail this thread. Don't let him succeed.

We know where to tidy his Bleep up.

Ignore him pleassssssss

You're right.
I just mentioned him, unfortunately. Should have known better.
Anyway, he's had his fun.
He can go fish for coins in the gutter, as the lockdown has affected their touting and motor park hustle

3 Likes

Re: The Eastern Region Series : Igbo Domination Myth Part 1. by nijabazaar: 12:25pm On May 14, 2020
PDJT:

-Grow up. Will you?

-Is it not a woman that gave birth to you too? Or don’t you have a penis and a scrotum with two balls big enough to lead your people? Or is that “IPOB Charlatan” holding your manhood too?

-It’s cheap to seat in your mother's basement mouthing of your “warriorness”. Don’t go and lead your generation, stay there in your comfort zone fiddling your penis.

You have a fondness for penis and genital regions. Hmmm

This might be a pointer to hidden daddy issues. Check your self grin
Re: The Eastern Region Series : Igbo Domination Myth Part 1. by pazienza(m): 1:16pm On May 14, 2020
For some reasons, I am being frustrated not to complete the aim of this thread.
I copied a post and posted here, and was banned by spambot.
After serving 24hrs ban and despite my plea for the powers that be here to look into it fell on deaf ears.
I took the pain to manually type the document rather than copy and paste, and was still banned by spambot.
My Igboid moniker is on ban too.
This one was just freed and I get the feeling that if I try to post any other article here, it would be banned again.

I am beginning to suspect deliberate manipulations here.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Eastern Region Series : Igbo Domination Myth Part 1. by PDJT: 1:18pm On May 14, 2020
[s]
nijabazaar:

You have a fondness for penis and genital regions. Hmmm

This might be a pointer to hidden daddy issues. Check your self grin

[/s]

-You must have been raised by an Oedipus Mother, hence why you stay at home twiddling your thumbs expecting your fellow man to fight for you; Internet warrior. grin

1 Like

Re: The Eastern Region Series : Igbo Domination Myth Part 1. by Dedetwo(m): 1:36pm On May 14, 2020
pazienza:
After serving 24hrs ban and despite my plea for the powers that be here to look into it fell on deaf ears.
I took the pain to manually type the document rather than copy and paste, and was still banned by spambot.
This one was just freed and I get the feeling that if I try to post any other article here, it would be banned again.

I do believe the spambot thing is a cover up.

6 Likes

Re: The Eastern Region Series : Igbo Domination Myth Part 1. by nijabazaar: 1:39pm On May 14, 2020
PDJT:
[s][/s]

-You must have been raised by an Oedipus Mother, hence why you stay at home twiddling your thumbs expecting your fellow man to fight for you; Internet warrior. grin

Wow, no more penis reference. I hope I did not scathe a sensitive core.
Re: The Eastern Region Series : Igbo Domination Myth Part 1. by nijabazaar: 1:45pm On May 14, 2020
pazienza:

Is there any http link in the upcoming article? Try to avoid posting any website link. If you must, type it and save as jpeg
Re: The Eastern Region Series : Igbo Domination Myth Part 1. by PDJT: 2:10pm On May 14, 2020
[s]
nijabazaar:

Wow, no more penis reference. I hope I did not scathe a sensitive core.
[/s]

-You’re just a child. Just know no one will fight your fight as it awaits you when you grow up or rather when you decides to leave your mother’s basement.

1 Like

Re: The Eastern Region Series : Igbo Domination Myth Part 1. by pazienza(m): 2:30pm On May 14, 2020
nijabazaar:

Is there any http link in the upcoming article? Try to avoid posting any website link. If you must, type it and save as jpeg

I posted no website link.
And to be sure. I retyped the whole text here and posted manually. Still got banned by spambot.

2 Likes

Re: The Eastern Region Series : Igbo Domination Myth Part 1. by pazienza(m): 2:31pm On May 14, 2020
Dedetwo:

I do believe the spambot thing is a cover up.

I am beginning to think so too.

4 Likes

Re: The Eastern Region Series : Igbo Domination Myth Part 1. by awgumayor: 3:33pm On May 14, 2020
pazienza:
Now, as established by by all available census in the era and reiterated by Willink commission, the minorities of Eastern region constituted 1/3 of the region population and this was always reflected in the region appointments. The Igbos were accused by latter day historical distortions emanating from non Igbo parts of Nigeria of marginalizing the minorities.

We would attempt to separate facts from fictions by taking a look at the Eastern region ministerial appointment in this era and see if the minorities representation were up to 1/3 of the appointments and if they got important positions.
Dear pazienza, you are a rare gem. I have been following your comments for a week now, especially, on the thread of South east should stop disrespecting Niger delta and the thread you presented the Willink commission report...You are amazing. Your stand on homogeneous Igbo republic has been my stand since I discovered the resentments of those we call our "brothers" have for us. Why should we be wasting our time on people who denied us three times. They denied us during the biafran war, though based on the circumstances on ground but not many of them, they denied Massob Biafra, and now they are denying Ipob biafra. Are we waiting for the cock (war to break out) to crow before we know that these people are not part of us.
Yes, Massob and Ipob tried for carrying them along but since they rejected, we have to let them be. Igboland and population is big enough to be a prosperous and powerful nation. If we go igboland alone the fear of domination, distrust will all fade away. We can have a national football team base on merits, other sports competitions base on merits. Everything other appointments will all be on merits. Not when some people will say igbos are taking everything. We will have one language to checkmate foreign criminals. In fact, there are more advantages of igbo only country than another Tower of Babel as someone rightly called it. As for those who are talking of access to the sea and oil, well, after we get all our territories and we couldn't find access to the sea and when we drill every part of igboland and we couldn't find oil then we can know what to do, but now that is not something to worry, what to worry about is how to bring all igbos on board.
I'm strongly behind you. I thank Massob and Ipob for keeping the biafra momentum but it's time to make some amendments since we all know the truth about our neighbors.

6 Likes

Re: The Eastern Region Series : Igbo Domination Myth Part 1. by Nobody: 4:48pm On May 14, 2020
pazienza:

This is why it's good for us to have our own platform, the owner of this forum and the mods are either biased or are influenced by politicians.

They hide anything pro-igbo and proudly display anything anti-igbo.

6 Likes

Re: The Eastern Region Series : Igbo Domination Myth Part 1. by gwafaeziokwu: 7:25pm On May 14, 2020
pazienza:

grin

Of course there is. Your posts since this week has been big lessons in history. In trying to prove a point you published a truth that is not known to many in this generation because history was deliberately removed from our curriculum.

I have been suspicious about the deliberate one sided stories on this forum. How all manner of distorted history about Igbos are allowed to thrive to the orgasmic jubilation of others. There is a deliberate agenda to put Igbos under constant attack so that we will perpetually defend nonsense. Yesterday confirmed that suspicion.

There was a thread about wether Yorubas really love themselves. The first few comments revealed that it was a shameful and disheartening topic for them. It would have been so bloody because history abound to back up the claim. To my greatest surprise, the post was taken down immediately. I was like wow!! sad shocked

Yet, all manner of rubbish post against Igbos are allowed to reach up to a million pages. The first post in the politics section is "we say no to secession" yet IPOB and Kanu news is the live wire of the forum. grin We all know the aim. Subtle propaganda.

Still observing though ..............

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Eastern Region Series : Igbo Domination Myth Part 1. by Sylraph1: 7:43pm On May 14, 2020
gwafaeziokwu:

grin

Of course there is. Your posts since this week has been big lessons in history. In trying to prove a point you published a truth that is not known to many in this generation because history was deliberately removed from our curriculum.

I have been suspicious about the deliberate one sided stories on this forum. How all manner of distorted history about Igbos are allowed to thrive to the orgasmic jubilation of others. There is a deliberate agenda to put Igbos under constant attack so that we will perpetually defend nonsense. Yesterday confirmed that suspicion.

There was a thread about wether Yorubas really love themselves. The first few comments revealed that it was a shameful and disheartening topic for them. It would have been so bloody because history abound to back up the claim. To my greatest surprise, the post was taken down immediately. I was like wow!! sad shocked

Yet, all manner of rubbish post against Igbos are allowed to reach up to a million pages. The first post in the politics section is "we say no to secession" yet IPOB and Kanu news is the live wire of the forum. grin We all know the aim. Subtle propaganda.

Thought I was the only one that noticed this....
Those mods are really up to something,but we keep watching Sha..

3 Likes

Re: The Eastern Region Series : Igbo Domination Myth Part 1. by gwafaeziokwu: 7:55pm On May 14, 2020
Sylraph1:

Thought I was the only one that noticed this....
Those mods are really up to something,but we keep watching Sha..

grin
With time e go clear. Then you will start hearing about how we are too troublesome

3 Likes

Re: The Eastern Region Series : Igbo Domination Myth Part 1. by Igboid: 9:30pm On May 14, 2020
gwafaeziokwu:

grin

Interesting.

2 Likes

Re: The Eastern Region Series : Igbo Domination Myth Part 1. by hammerP: 9:31pm On May 14, 2020
pazienza:

I am beginning to think so too.

spambot is admin way of banning u for no reason or breaking no rule.

it is part of nairaland cover up.

sometime u post things and u go to check your post history and it has been hidden.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

ESN Engage In A Firefight With Fulani Bandits / Did Gov. El-rufai Unknowingly Announce BUHARI'S 2023 Anointed Candidate? /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.