Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,477 members, 7,816,123 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

Relationship Without Sex, Will It Work? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Relationship Without Sex, Will It Work? (3452 Views)

My Girlfriend Always Feels Guilty After Sex. Will Her Shame Go Away? / "Good Sex Will Make You Disown Your Family" - Man As He Lists / 'Lack Of Sex Will Make You Mad' - Nigerian "Slay Queen" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Relationship Without Sex, Will It Work? by Ekakamba: 9:38pm On May 12, 2020
TheAfricaQueen:
And sex in relationships is working right? How many people have moved on to new partners despite having all the sex in the world with their old partners? Sex clearly is not working. Its not too late now ladies please close your legs become celibate, please stop having sex with men who are not your husbands.

We now should be teaching Abstinence and Celibacy. Keep yourselves for your spouse instead of accumulating soul-ties.

This advise should be for those with unbroken hymen, I think it's late.

Na true lies I talk sha. grin tongue
Re: Relationship Without Sex, Will It Work? by Nobody: 10:01pm On May 12, 2020
Ekakamba:

This advise should be for those with unbroken hymen, I think it's late.

Na true lies I talk sha. grin tongue

One can be a born again virgin tongue after 6months of inactivity, the area will tighten back up and repair itself, not like a true virgin but close.
Re: Relationship Without Sex, Will It Work? by Ekakamba: 10:43pm On May 12, 2020
TheAfricaQueen:

One can be a born again virgin tongue after 6months of inactivity, the area will tighten back up and repair itself, not like a true virgin but close.

Any sample? grin tongue
Re: Relationship Without Sex, Will It Work? by yinkaOdutuyo: 11:51pm On May 12, 2020
Pls before you venture on a no-sex till marriage relatiobship study the person wells and make sure the person is a virgin, also someone that dont really close or had intimacy with opposite sex. because no-sex until marriage relationship is very hard ooo.

My babe comes to mind, she was a virgin, she use to say she had dated up to 3 guys before we met and they spare her of sex whenever she tell them her plan of her virginity for her husband.

I just keep quiet and keep following her like 7 months in the relationship, but as time went by the day I disvirgin her, she lied down on my bed as I was coming from the bathroom and she off her clothes and undies and she asked me to disvirgin her.

Bros this girl they Bleep me like a pro now, most girls that agree to no s3x before marriage if care is not taken with them when the time come they will go and Bleep another guy if you lost and stick to the plan.

1 Like

Re: Relationship Without Sex, Will It Work? by Nobody: 1:29am On May 13, 2020
Ekakamba:

Any sample? grin tongue

Do a trial on your girlfriend/wife, abstain for 6months-12months and then try and see what happens, come back and report to us what the experience was like.
Re: Relationship Without Sex, Will It Work? by Nobody: 1:36am On May 13, 2020
she"s being honest with you o cos most times if a girl u claim u dating refuses any intimate connection with u if u search really hard she is getting it from another guy she is really attracted to.but then if u dating a girl and she is saying no sex b4 marriage dont hurridly conclude there is someone else.First look for the signs and if u search well u will know if there is another guy she is giving it to.
Re: Relationship Without Sex, Will It Work? by Nobody: 1:40am On May 13, 2020
Teaser4:
one of the party go dey get steady dick/pussy elsewhere, that's the only way it can work. don't ask for my source
i have heard some guys crying how their virgins they preserved for wedding night during the dating phase got pregnant for another dude

1 Like

Re: Relationship Without Sex, Will It Work? by Nobody: 1:41am On May 13, 2020
UniqueQueen12:
People going into relationship as a cover up for fornication.

u dont need to go into relationship as cover to fornicate
you can have friends of benefit or bestie and still fornicate cheesy
Re: Relationship Without Sex, Will It Work? by Teaser4(m): 1:44am On May 13, 2020
lefulefu:
i have heard some guys crying how their virgins they preserved for wedding night during the dating phase got pregnant for another dude
if girl talk say she be virgin, no be say person go believe straight like broda john, you gotta get down and verify that sh1t first and every time....
Re: Relationship Without Sex, Will It Work? by Nobody: 1:47am On May 13, 2020
Teaser4:
if girl talk say she be virgin, no be say person go believe straight like broda john, you gotta get down and verify that sh1t first and every time....
how u wan take verify? cheesy
by digging ur peepee down dere? grin grin grin
if she say she be virgin and she no wan sex u just have to take it in good faith grin
dere is nothin u can do grin

1 Like

Re: Relationship Without Sex, Will It Work? by Ekakamba: 6:36am On May 13, 2020
TheAfricaQueen:

Do a trial on your girlfriend/wife, abstain for 6months-12months and then try and see what happens, come back and report to us what the experience was like.

Volunteer ooo, because my wife & gfs ain't ready to abstain for more than 6months. grin
Re: Relationship Without Sex, Will It Work? by Nobody: 7:59am On May 13, 2020
Ekakamba:

Volunteer ooo, because my wife & gfs ain't ready to abstain for more than 6months. grin

I cannot help you then cheesy
Re: Relationship Without Sex, Will It Work? by Ekakamba: 8:18am On May 13, 2020
TheAfricaQueen:

I cannot help you then cheesy

Then you ain't a true African Queen. AfricanQueen that can't help her subjects, is that one an African Queen? grin tongue
Re: Relationship Without Sex, Will It Work? by gfon(m): 8:19am On May 13, 2020
Yeah it wuld work as long as she doesn't ask for my 5kobo too
Re: Relationship Without Sex, Will It Work? by Ekakamba: 8:30am On May 13, 2020
lefulefu:
how u wan take verify? cheesy
by digging ur peepee down dere? grin grin grin
if she say she be virgin and she no wan sex u just have to take it in good faith grin
dere is nothin u can do grin

Oboi, if man serious make him ask bae make dem go for virginity verification for hospital before person go marry one community borehole in the name of accepting it in good faith.

This might not sound too good but na to avoid 419. grin
Re: Relationship Without Sex, Will It Work? by dawnomike(m): 8:33am On May 13, 2020
CALEB65:

Okay...

So if they agree to it n set limits to their making out session it can work right?
Yes it can bro... I have been in such a number of times

1 Like

Re: Relationship Without Sex, Will It Work? by UniqueQueen12(f): 9:21am On May 13, 2020
lefulefu:
u dont need to go into relationship as cover to fornicate
you can have friends of benefit or bestie and still fornicate cheesy
Exactly, thou it was based on the topic I was reffering to initially. But you know, most people go into relationship from one to another, breaking up anyhow, just to show it was their girlfriends they had sex with not with other ladies. And I pity those ladies with numerous body counts, indirectly ruining their future
Re: Relationship Without Sex, Will It Work? by Nobody: 9:26am On May 13, 2020
Ekakamba:

Then you ain't a true African Queen. AfricanQueen that can't help her subjects, is that one an African Queen? grin tongue

You have to test the theory on the women in your vicinity cheesy Or just believe me tongue
Re: Relationship Without Sex, Will It Work? by Ekakamba: 9:47am On May 13, 2020
TheAfricaQueen:

You have to test the theory on the women in your vicinity cheesy Or just believe me tongue

Thank God you're my neighbor. tongue shocked
Re: Relationship Without Sex, Will It Work? by Nobody: 9:51am On May 13, 2020
Ekakamba:

Thank God you're my neighbor. tongue shocked

cheesy. Not me, please I am saving my self for Mr Boaz smiley
Re: Relationship Without Sex, Will It Work? by Ekakamba: 11:28am On May 13, 2020
TheAfricaQueen:

cheesy. Not me, please I am saving my self for my Boaz smiley

grin
Re: Relationship Without Sex, Will It Work? by CALEB65(m): 12:02pm On May 13, 2020
TheAfricaQueen:

cheesy. Not me, please I am saving my self for my Boaz smiley

wink
That's really nice of you
A quick question, do you and your boyfriend make out?
Re: Relationship Without Sex, Will It Work? by Nobody: 12:08pm On May 13, 2020
CALEB65:

wink
That's really nice of you
A quick question, do you and your boyfriend make out?

A lady doesn't divulge intimate details about her private life on a public forum. shocked lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Relationship Without Sex, Will It Work? by CALEB65(m): 12:20pm On May 13, 2020
TheAfricaQueen:

A lady doesn't divulge intimate details about her private life on a public forum. shocked lipsrsealed

Okay
That means you do make out else a no will be simple to say

Thanks
Re: Relationship Without Sex, Will It Work? by Nobody: 12:22pm On May 13, 2020
CALEB65:

Okay
That means you do make out else a no will be simple to say

Thanks

How is it your concern sir?
Re: Relationship Without Sex, Will It Work? by Nobody: 12:45pm On May 13, 2020
Ekakamba:

Oboi, if man serious make him ask bae make dem go for virginity verification for hospital before person go marry one community borehole in the name of accepting it in good faith.

This might not sound too good but na to avoid 419. grin
aghh its like u sabi woman manipulation grin..if u suggest virginity verification for hospital cheesy she go start forming tears and accusing u of distrust grin.u sef go become start to think that u unfair to her and begin apologise cheesy
Re: Relationship Without Sex, Will It Work? by goldensmiles: 12:54pm On May 13, 2020
It's better to stay away if u can't abide by the law of not defiling the bed..... Relationship is not by force

1 Like

Re: Relationship Without Sex, Will It Work? by NwaforIgbo: 1:00pm On May 13, 2020
If na virgin no p.. No be person wey don caste finish come dey tell me say no sex.. No vex no be my turn my go turn virgin Mary.
Re: Relationship Without Sex, Will It Work? by goldensmiles: 1:08pm On May 13, 2020
Lyydia:
Once tried it, but dude couldn't cope!

It ended.
What did you try?
Re: Relationship Without Sex, Will It Work? by Nobody: 1:30pm On May 13, 2020
Zornes123:
It can work, I have done it just that my hand suffered the consequences.
Lol..
Re: Relationship Without Sex, Will It Work? by Nobody: 1:39pm On May 13, 2020
Lyydia:
Once tried it, but dude couldn't cope!
It ended.
ended in tears ryt?grin
Re: Relationship Without Sex, Will It Work? by Ekakamba: 1:44pm On May 13, 2020
lefulefu:
aghh its like u sabi woman manipulation grin..if u suggest virginity verification for hospital cheesy she go start forming tears and accusing u of distrust grin.u sef go become start to think that u unfair to her and begin apologise cheesy

@the bodled. We still dey learn from wuna.
After she cry finish, I go tell her when she ready to do the verification make she let me know. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

. / Africans Are USELESS / What Is The Main Difference Between Prostitution, Hoooook-up And Olosho Please?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.