Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,761 members, 7,817,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:46 AM

Names Of The 42 Ambassadors Nominated By President Buhari (Full List) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Names Of The 42 Ambassadors Nominated By President Buhari (Full List) (66279 Views)

INEC Chairman Yakubu Was Nominated By Tinubu Camp; He Worked With Wike – Amaechi / 42 Ambassadors Await Postings 96 Days After Senate Confirmation / Tinubu Is Fully-in-charge Of my Presidential Campaign - Buhari (FULL SPEECH) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Names Of The 42 Ambassadors Nominated By President Buhari (Full List) by Greyworld: 3:33pm On May 12, 2020
UCyril:
how is the list fair, without Ebonyi State.
And Delta.

2 Likes

Re: Names Of The 42 Ambassadors Nominated By President Buhari (Full List) by fxdee(m): 3:33pm On May 12, 2020
UCyril:
..Ekiti state is missing too

3 Likes

Re: Names Of The 42 Ambassadors Nominated By President Buhari (Full List) by Kobicove(m): 3:33pm On May 12, 2020
Why is my name not on this list? undecided

1 Like

Re: Names Of The 42 Ambassadors Nominated By President Buhari (Full List) by SILVERLINES: 3:33pm On May 12, 2020
cheesy
Re: Names Of The 42 Ambassadors Nominated By President Buhari (Full List) by contigiency(m): 3:34pm On May 12, 2020
No Ebonyi state in the list.

3 Likes

Re: Names Of The 42 Ambassadors Nominated By President Buhari (Full List) by pasol4real(m): 3:34pm On May 12, 2020
Sunshineg5:
What will ipob wail about now

Federal character fully observed in the list above..
It was not composed by the dullard

2 Likes

Re: Names Of The 42 Ambassadors Nominated By President Buhari (Full List) by Coronavirus1: 3:34pm On May 12, 2020
Where is Buhari?

2 Likes

Re: Names Of The 42 Ambassadors Nominated By President Buhari (Full List) by HarunaWest(m): 3:34pm On May 12, 2020
Guess some states already have Ambasaddors

2 Likes

Re: Names Of The 42 Ambassadors Nominated By President Buhari (Full List) by nothingspoil70: 3:34pm On May 12, 2020
UCyril:
Sorry, no qualified person in Ebonyi

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Names Of The 42 Ambassadors Nominated By President Buhari (Full List) by Kemistri4(m): 3:35pm On May 12, 2020
Seerade029:

Don't worry, you have two Anambra

And two Ogun

Just like Ekiti too is excluded

Delta is also missing.

I think the list is fair
Re: Names Of The 42 Ambassadors Nominated By President Buhari (Full List) by kabawa(m): 3:35pm On May 12, 2020
UCyril:

Where is kebbi state and zamfara??
Get a life abeg.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Names Of The 42 Ambassadors Nominated By President Buhari (Full List) by FEGNO: 3:36pm On May 12, 2020
And if not that the constitution mandates representation and appointment from every state, we all know how that list would have gone.
Re: Names Of The 42 Ambassadors Nominated By President Buhari (Full List) by FlordFlorez(m): 3:37pm On May 12, 2020
II Fair enough unlike the fuckery list we used to see.
Re: Names Of The 42 Ambassadors Nominated By President Buhari (Full List) by Temptee101(m): 3:38pm On May 12, 2020
shocked

The APC govt has yet achieved another milestone since that's the only thing buhari has ever done without being reminded of.

Useless govt of appointments, disappointments, corruption and witchcraft.
Re: Names Of The 42 Ambassadors Nominated By President Buhari (Full List) by Seerade029: 3:38pm On May 12, 2020
Kemistri4:

Delta is also missing.

I think the list is fair

Yeah
Even kebbi and zamfara are missing
Re: Names Of The 42 Ambassadors Nominated By President Buhari (Full List) by saintruky(m): 3:39pm On May 12, 2020
Almighty Delta state was omitted... Yet most states got 2 slots... Hmmmmmm
Re: Names Of The 42 Ambassadors Nominated By President Buhari (Full List) by SILVERLINES: 3:39pm On May 12, 2020
Sunshineg5:

shut up

Can't you see most northern states having two slots in a state while south-south/south eastern states have one slot on the list? Look very well

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Names Of The 42 Ambassadors Nominated By President Buhari (Full List) by LCling: 3:39pm On May 12, 2020
Zone -wise it's balanced, but y is bubu been unbiased since kyari demise? Ain't saying nothing.
Re: Names Of The 42 Ambassadors Nominated By President Buhari (Full List) by ignis: 3:40pm On May 12, 2020
The geopolitical inclusion is commendable.
Re: Names Of The 42 Ambassadors Nominated By President Buhari (Full List) by johnkay1(m): 3:40pm On May 12, 2020
Lalasticlalabos:
Okay all states are not represented but it's a fair list.

Sorry to digress a little. Please I mistakenly purchased #7000 worth of airtime from my account instead of #700.
Please I need to sell off #6000 airtime. Please buy from me if you are interested.

Thanks

I'm interested but it will be 5K
Re: Names Of The 42 Ambassadors Nominated By President Buhari (Full List) by ekensi01: 3:41pm On May 12, 2020
Whose name I'm I even looking for here?
Re: Names Of The 42 Ambassadors Nominated By President Buhari (Full List) by Kuginzi: 3:41pm On May 12, 2020
PDP: Since the list contain most names from the Southeast/Southsouth OUR DEMOCRACY IS NOT MORE ON FIRE BUT ON WATER!!

3 Likes

Re: Names Of The 42 Ambassadors Nominated By President Buhari (Full List) by Kdon2: 3:41pm On May 12, 2020
Re: Names Of The 42 Ambassadors Nominated By President Buhari (Full List) by Nobody: 3:41pm On May 12, 2020
Sunshineg5:

Keep mute.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Names Of The 42 Ambassadors Nominated By President Buhari (Full List) by Joefat: 3:42pm On May 12, 2020
I'm seeing things
Re: Names Of The 42 Ambassadors Nominated By President Buhari (Full List) by Tillatalk: 3:42pm On May 12, 2020
Is that man in china there? The man deserves a medal
Re: Names Of The 42 Ambassadors Nominated By President Buhari (Full List) by scantee(m): 3:42pm On May 12, 2020
None for Ekiti and Ebonyi State why?

1 Like

Re: Names Of The 42 Ambassadors Nominated By President Buhari (Full List) by Salako01(m): 3:43pm On May 12, 2020
Did U notice the pattern. Those state with very powerful members of this presidency got 2 or three slots. Chai, that dude called Ogbonnaya Onu couldn't even draw one to Ebonyi State. Not that am saying it must go round though, am a huge fan of "let he who qualify take the job" grin

1 Like

Re: Names Of The 42 Ambassadors Nominated By President Buhari (Full List) by wizod(m): 3:43pm On May 12, 2020
Tissaia:
Mtsww. I started disliking Buhari appointment this days, he forgets that's the North contributed 100% for his election. The appointments should be 80% northerners and 20% SW but they will shout democracy blah blah blah mtsww
you are just existing with nothing reasonable to offer except sex just like your so called Buhari

1 Like

Re: Names Of The 42 Ambassadors Nominated By President Buhari (Full List) by Amorprincesa24: 3:44pm On May 12, 2020
adewumiopeyemi:
Thank God say North no many this time

Everything is equal
Re: Names Of The 42 Ambassadors Nominated By President Buhari (Full List) by Dreament(m): 3:46pm On May 12, 2020
Lalasticlalabos:
Okay all states are not represented but it's a fair list.

Sorry to digress a little. Please I mistakenly purchased #7000 worth of airtime from my account instead of #700.
Please I need to sell off #6000 airtime. Please buy from me if you are interested.

Thanks
if it is mtn I can give you procedure how to convert it to cash in 2 different ways. If it is any other network I will give you one way to convert it. But they will deduct their commission from it
Re: Names Of The 42 Ambassadors Nominated By President Buhari (Full List) by MansoryMX(m): 3:46pm On May 12, 2020
Not one single Deltan. Bread Winner of Nigeria my foot! All the elders in delta state don sell our birthright for a plate of porridge � embarassed embarassed embarassed

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bola Tinubu Refuses Help As He Walks Away From Podium Dancing To Buga / Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters / FEC: Buhari Shocks Osinbajo, Ministers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.