Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

Names Of The 42 Ambassadors Nominated By President Buhari (Full List) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Names Of The 42 Ambassadors Nominated By President Buhari (Full List) (66277 Views)

INEC Chairman Yakubu Was Nominated By Tinubu Camp; He Worked With Wike – Amaechi / 42 Ambassadors Await Postings 96 Days After Senate Confirmation / Tinubu Is Fully-in-charge Of my Presidential Campaign - Buhari (FULL SPEECH) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Names Of The 42 Ambassadors Nominated By President Buhari (Full List) by kikky91(m): 3:46pm On May 12, 2020
Every state cannot be there that is the truth there are some state in the bath that is not even there. ���
UCyril:
how is the list fair, without Ebonyi State.
Re: Names Of The 42 Ambassadors Nominated By President Buhari (Full List) by bigfish3k: 3:47pm On May 12, 2020
Sunshineg5:
What will ipob wail about now

Federal character fully observed in the list above..
Nothing because there was justice

Ipob only wails against injustice which is what God likes

7 Likes

Re: Names Of The 42 Ambassadors Nominated By President Buhari (Full List) by wizod(m): 3:47pm On May 12, 2020
Godpikin4real:
I beg, make una help me check if my name de there.
the ambassadorial list is not for brothels if you don't know
Re: Names Of The 42 Ambassadors Nominated By President Buhari (Full List) by UncleAboki: 3:47pm On May 12, 2020
congrats to them. some of their former colleagues will be looking at them like this

Re: Names Of The 42 Ambassadors Nominated By President Buhari (Full List) by richard69(m): 3:48pm On May 12, 2020
Ekiti And delta also ommitted
Re: Names Of The 42 Ambassadors Nominated By President Buhari (Full List) by Lalasticlalabos(m): 3:48pm On May 12, 2020
Dreament:
if it is mtn I can give you procedure how to convert it to cash in 2 different ways. If it is any other network I will give you one way to convert it. But they will deduct their commission from it

Okay sir. It's MTN and I'm interested sir
Re: Names Of The 42 Ambassadors Nominated By President Buhari (Full List) by perdollar(m): 3:49pm On May 12, 2020
Abba kyari effect is gone wt his Corona infested dead body. Buhari stl remains dumb anyway, he is a puppet.
Re: Names Of The 42 Ambassadors Nominated By President Buhari (Full List) by chukadiho1(m): 3:49pm On May 12, 2020
Aftermath of Abba kyari. The list is getting better and centralized. Maybe his the one making the list.
Re: Names Of The 42 Ambassadors Nominated By President Buhari (Full List) by gfon(m): 3:49pm On May 12, 2020
Lavisha:
fucklist
you not serious o @ur dp
Re: Names Of The 42 Ambassadors Nominated By President Buhari (Full List) by Cree: 3:49pm On May 12, 2020
Not one Deltan

Na wa o
Re: Names Of The 42 Ambassadors Nominated By President Buhari (Full List) by Chuxodigitals: 3:49pm On May 12, 2020
Tissaia:
Mtsww. I started disliking Buhari appointment this days, he forgets that's the North contributed 100% for his election. The appointments should be 80% northerners and 20% SW but they will shout democracy blah blah blah mtsww
you're a big fool

2 Likes

Re: Names Of The 42 Ambassadors Nominated By President Buhari (Full List) by oruma19: 3:49pm On May 12, 2020
So Delta state does not deserve an ambassador? God go really destroy this useless Buhari's gvt.
Re: Names Of The 42 Ambassadors Nominated By President Buhari (Full List) by perdollar(m): 3:51pm On May 12, 2020
UCyril:
how is the list fair, without Ebonyi State.
ebony is d armpit of d nation
Re: Names Of The 42 Ambassadors Nominated By President Buhari (Full List) by atiku4President(m): 3:55pm On May 12, 2020
Adamu is representing Plateau State. I laugh in Wase.
Re: Names Of The 42 Ambassadors Nominated By President Buhari (Full List) by Tundehano(m): 3:55pm On May 12, 2020
Tissaia:
Mtsww. I started disliking Buhari appointment this days, he forgets that's the North contributed 100% for his election. The appointments should be 80% northerners and 20% SW but they will shout democracy blah blah blah mtsww
and u dey fast like this oo
Re: Names Of The 42 Ambassadors Nominated By President Buhari (Full List) by Nobody: 3:57pm On May 12, 2020
Lalasticlalabos:
Okay all states are not represented but it's a fair list.

Sorry to digress a little. Please I mistakenly purchased #7000 worth of airtime from my account instead of #700.
Please I need to sell off #6000 airtime. Please buy from me if you are interested.

Thanks
Which network? Drop your number let me write you now on WhatsApp if it's MTN. I want to sub mtn #3,500 right now..so be fast
Re: Names Of The 42 Ambassadors Nominated By President Buhari (Full List) by farem: 3:57pm On May 12, 2020
Banmeallday:
They ain’t gonna do nothing

Sanballat!
Re: Names Of The 42 Ambassadors Nominated By President Buhari (Full List) by Babaj02: 3:59pm On May 12, 2020
So no single Deltan? and some states dey get two. Hmmmm. Bubu
Re: Names Of The 42 Ambassadors Nominated By President Buhari (Full List) by omocalabar(m): 4:00pm On May 12, 2020
Lalasticlalabos:

Sorry to digress a little. Please I mistakenly purchased #7000 worth of airtime from my account instead of #700.
Please I need to sell off #6000 airtime. Please buy from me if you are interested.

Thanks
network
Re: Names Of The 42 Ambassadors Nominated By President Buhari (Full List) by Marshalemmy(m): 4:00pm On May 12, 2020
Haba no Ebonyi? This list needs rework
Re: Names Of The 42 Ambassadors Nominated By President Buhari (Full List) by HOLYNICEGUY: 4:00pm On May 12, 2020
Lalasticlalabos:

Thanks
i will buy 2200# @2000# Mtn Post Your Number Let Me Call
Re: Names Of The 42 Ambassadors Nominated By President Buhari (Full List) by RataNata(m): 4:01pm On May 12, 2020
No Delta state nominee
Re: Names Of The 42 Ambassadors Nominated By President Buhari (Full List) by AnanseK(m): 4:01pm On May 12, 2020
I don’t know why the 5% states should get equal slots withthe 90%.

Buhari is not just in his dealings. How can those that hate you and have no confidence in you represent your interests?

1 Like

Re: Names Of The 42 Ambassadors Nominated By President Buhari (Full List) by Brenn594(m): 4:01pm On May 12, 2020
The list is quite different from what i expected. Maybe bubu should appoint an ambassador for NL-am able...
Re: Names Of The 42 Ambassadors Nominated By President Buhari (Full List) by Lalasticlalabos(m): 4:03pm On May 12, 2020
omocalabar:
network

Mtn sir
Re: Names Of The 42 Ambassadors Nominated By President Buhari (Full List) by IsioStar1: 4:04pm On May 12, 2020
Seerade029:

Don't worry, you have two Anambra

And two Ogun

Just like Ekiti too is excluded

DELTA conspicuously missing too.
Re: Names Of The 42 Ambassadors Nominated By President Buhari (Full List) by Lalasticlalabos(m): 4:05pm On May 12, 2020
johnkay1:

I'm interested but it will be 5K

Ok sir.
Chat me on WhatsApp
Re: Names Of The 42 Ambassadors Nominated By President Buhari (Full List) by omocalabar(m): 4:06pm On May 12, 2020
Lalasticlalabos:

Mtn sir
Re: Names Of The 42 Ambassadors Nominated By President Buhari (Full List) by Lalasticlalabos(m): 4:07pm On May 12, 2020
Enuguboyy:

Which network? Drop your number let me write you now on WhatsApp if it's MTN. I want to sub mtn #3,500 right now..so be fast

0****
Re: Names Of The 42 Ambassadors Nominated By President Buhari (Full List) by Jakemedg(m): 4:07pm On May 12, 2020
Kuginzi:
PDP: Since the list contain most names from the Southeast/Southsouth OUR DEMOCRACY IS NOT MORE ON FIRE BUT ON WATER!!
LOL

1 Like

Re: Names Of The 42 Ambassadors Nominated By President Buhari (Full List) by Charleyz: 4:09pm On May 12, 2020
thank God, the list is fair enough,. congrats Aisha.
Re: Names Of The 42 Ambassadors Nominated By President Buhari (Full List) by jansonn(m): 4:10pm On May 12, 2020
Tissaia:
normal mallo girl reply!! Mtchewww

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bola Tinubu Refuses Help As He Walks Away From Podium Dancing To Buga / Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters / FEC: Buhari Shocks Osinbajo, Ministers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.