Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,521 members, 7,812,626 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:22 PM

Names Of The 42 Ambassadors Nominated By President Buhari (Full List) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Names Of The 42 Ambassadors Nominated By President Buhari (Full List) (66262 Views)

INEC Chairman Yakubu Was Nominated By Tinubu Camp; He Worked With Wike – Amaechi / 42 Ambassadors Await Postings 96 Days After Senate Confirmation / Tinubu Is Fully-in-charge Of my Presidential Campaign - Buhari (FULL SPEECH) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Names Of The 42 Ambassadors Nominated By President Buhari (Full List) by vickydevoka(m): 7:35pm On May 12, 2020
UCyril:
how is the list fair, without Ebonyi State.
Wat of ekiti
Re: Names Of The 42 Ambassadors Nominated By President Buhari (Full List) by GUY85: 7:48pm On May 12, 2020
Sunshineg5:
What will ipob wail about now

Federal character fully observed in the list above..

He can't do otherwise...constitution is clear on this. The ones he has control over, he WILL never look at a SOUTHERNER.... Mumu fifu
Re: Names Of The 42 Ambassadors Nominated By President Buhari (Full List) by Bnladan(m): 7:49pm On May 12, 2020
So Sokoto no go get ambassador angry
Re: Names Of The 42 Ambassadors Nominated By President Buhari (Full List) by lokho(m): 7:51pm On May 12, 2020
I swear nobody from Ekiti state on the list... The equation is not balanced yet.
Re: Names Of The 42 Ambassadors Nominated By President Buhari (Full List) by ThatFairGuy: 7:53pm On May 12, 2020
You're all shouting fair lists now, no MARGINALIZATION cheesy
Re: Names Of The 42 Ambassadors Nominated By President Buhari (Full List) by EchezonaI(m): 7:53pm On May 12, 2020
Delta my dear State not represented.
Why nah?
Re: Names Of The 42 Ambassadors Nominated By President Buhari (Full List) by nurusystem(m): 7:53pm On May 12, 2020
but I summited my name
Re: Names Of The 42 Ambassadors Nominated By President Buhari (Full List) by Nobody: 7:59pm On May 12, 2020
UCyril:

They are not yet qualified
Re: Names Of The 42 Ambassadors Nominated By President Buhari (Full List) by odinga1of: 8:10pm On May 12, 2020
ucheo:
Ebonyi ommitted

Delta and Rivers ommited too
Re: Names Of The 42 Ambassadors Nominated By President Buhari (Full List) by Lalasticlalabos(m): 8:17pm On May 12, 2020
kamilous:
chat me up on WhatsApp to tell u a simple secret on how to convert it back to money.
I believe u can not entrust someone again by sending him/her the card but I will teach u on how to do it by urself.

Re: Names Of The 42 Ambassadors Nominated By President Buhari (Full List) by Sholaco: 8:30pm On May 12, 2020
UCyril:
Na wa for you o, you see Ekiti there?
Re: Names Of The 42 Ambassadors Nominated By President Buhari (Full List) by Godpikin4real(f): 8:32pm On May 12, 2020
wizod:
the ambassadorial list is not for brothels if you don't know

I beg ur pardon? cool shocked
Do u know who Ure referring to?
Ohhh! So, itz everyone u see online u must insult. Guess its Ure mum and sisters Ure referring to.
Re: Names Of The 42 Ambassadors Nominated By President Buhari (Full List) by Sholaco: 8:32pm On May 12, 2020
odinga1of:

Delta and Rivers ommited too
Really? I.N Charles is representing rivers cool
Re: Names Of The 42 Ambassadors Nominated By President Buhari (Full List) by Godpikin4real(f): 8:37pm On May 12, 2020
wizod:
the ambassadorial list is not for brothels if you don't know

Ure nothing but a big BORN FOOL who goes around exhibiting Ure foolishness and stupidity.
Re: Names Of The 42 Ambassadors Nominated By President Buhari (Full List) by jrusky(m): 8:38pm On May 12, 2020
Brendaniel:
E be like say true true the cabal hand for Aso rock don change o grin

Their boss don die nah wetin remain for dem?
Re: Names Of The 42 Ambassadors Nominated By President Buhari (Full List) by BananaPeel(m): 8:49pm On May 12, 2020
Lalasticlalabos:
Okay all states are not represented but it's a fair list.

Sorry to digress a little. Please I mistakenly purchased #7000 worth of airtime from my account instead of #700.
Please I need to sell off #6000 airtime. Please buy from me if you are interested.

Update

I guess I'm naive and never knew the heart of man is full of evil. Someone with the moniker Enuguboyy quoted me that he wants to subscribe for 3500. We spoke on whatsapp and we completed the deal. I sent him the data and he blocked me. He also deactivated his nairaland account here.
The number he used in chatting me up is this
0816 158 9229 and the number he asked me to sub with is 09034282140
Attached below is the profile he used for the WhatsApp.
Learn from me guys. DON'T EVER TRUST PEOPLE HERE IF YOU DONT KNOW THEM.
I just noticed he opened the account to scam and then move to the next victim.
I have sent some curses on him and I can assure him that all the curses will materialise in his life

Thanks
Sorry dude, some of us paid for data through contact on nairaland and never got the data.
Men are not smiling but it's not fair both ways.
Re: Names Of The 42 Ambassadors Nominated By President Buhari (Full List) by v2: 9:51pm On May 12, 2020
No nominee from Delta state
Re: Names Of The 42 Ambassadors Nominated By President Buhari (Full List) by Famabex(m): 10:14pm On May 12, 2020
Nomination, is that the next thing, with all the difficulty this country is encounter, hummmm what a great nation with a full of goons government.
May God help us ooooooo
[color=#770077][/color] sad angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Names Of The 42 Ambassadors Nominated By President Buhari (Full List) by iswallker(m): 10:30pm On May 12, 2020
Lalasticlalabos:

Sorry to digress a little. Please I mistakenly purchased #7000 worth of airtime from my account instead of #700.
Please I need to sell off #6000 airtime. Please buy from me if you are interested.

Update

I guess I'm naive and never knew the heart of man is full of evil. Someone with the moniker Enuguboyy quoted me that he wants to subscribe for 3500. We spoke on whatsapp and we completed the deal. I sent him the data and he blocked me. He also deactivated his nairaland account here.
The number he used in chatting me up is this
0816 158 9229 and the number he asked me to sub with is 09034282140
Attached below is the profile he used for the WhatsApp.
Learn from me guys. DON'T EVER TRUST PEOPLE HERE IF YOU DONT KNOW THEM.
I just noticed he opened the account to scam and then move to the next victim.
I have sent some curses on him and I can assure him that all the curses will materialise in his life

Thanks

You sent data to a yahoo boy..its written all over him...
Re: Names Of The 42 Ambassadors Nominated By President Buhari (Full List) by Achorise: 11:21pm On May 12, 2020
What of Delta State self .
Even if it Ogboru.
Re: Names Of The 42 Ambassadors Nominated By President Buhari (Full List) by realoscar84(m): 11:56pm On May 12, 2020
Don't get high bp cuz of Yahya Bello Mr. Is it only Kogi that has 2 slot in that list. Its possible he might not even be instrumental in picking those 2 nomination you know.

overseer1:
Gov. Yahaya Bello has two slots.
A good illustration of: Monkey no fine but him mama like am.
Re: Names Of The 42 Ambassadors Nominated By President Buhari (Full List) by Susu888(m): 4:06am On May 13, 2020
Lalasticlalabos:

Me I can't trust no one again bro. It's not your fault. I have just been scammed.
I trust no one again bro. I'm sorry
I only trust myself right now.
Make the payment and get your data

Why are you still tlking with him??

Ignore the guy na... na by force??
Don't ever trust a nigerian you don't know. Its a trade you pay i give the product, if a costumer can't trust you then the deal is off, he is obviously trying to scam you.

He thinks he is sharp undecided
Re: Names Of The 42 Ambassadors Nominated By President Buhari (Full List) by jumobi1(m): 4:41am On May 13, 2020
These are career diplomats not political appointees. It usually considers federal character. However, When a state has no level 16+ officer that isn’t currently serving overseas, the state can be overlooked. So yea..I don’t think Aisha or governors had much influence in the list if any. It goes to the most senior officers in the foreign Ministry and NIA while trying to cater to every state.

1 Like

Re: Names Of The 42 Ambassadors Nominated By President Buhari (Full List) by Udyawanga: 4:52am On May 13, 2020
Fairly OK, but this following state are omitted: Sokoto, Zamfara, Ebonyi, Ekiti, Fct, Delta. May be those omitted states have their own representatives b4.
Re: Names Of The 42 Ambassadors Nominated By President Buhari (Full List) by Nobody: 5:15am On May 13, 2020
UCyril:
Without kaduna state too....
and anambra had 2
Re: Names Of The 42 Ambassadors Nominated By President Buhari (Full List) by leomarz007: 6:24am On May 13, 2020
Lalasticlalabos:

Thanks[/b]

have you been able to sell the remains?
Re: Names Of The 42 Ambassadors Nominated By President Buhari (Full List) by vickydevoka(m): 9:57am On May 13, 2020
HOLYNICEGUY:
I am the person that just call send it to my line 08164244067
Na u be de real scammer, all na. Format
Re: Names Of The 42 Ambassadors Nominated By President Buhari (Full List) by sundayete(m): 9:59am On May 13, 2020
Re: Names Of The 42 Ambassadors Nominated By President Buhari (Full List) by sundayete(m): 10:00am On May 13, 2020
Check well
Re: Names Of The 42 Ambassadors Nominated By President Buhari (Full List) by lionel4mercy: 11:17am On May 13, 2020
I am still looking at the list whether it will change because there is no DELTA there yet and it cant be the full list.
Re: Names Of The 42 Ambassadors Nominated By President Buhari (Full List) by irekez(m): 12:36pm On May 13, 2020
Seerade029:

Don't worry, you have two Anambra
And two Ogun
Just like Ekiti too is excluded
no
Delta State is excluded too
Re: Names Of The 42 Ambassadors Nominated By President Buhari (Full List) by romelady(f): 5:02pm On May 13, 2020
Wow! Congratulations to my lecturer! Back then in absu
C. O nwachukwu....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

EFCC Recovers N250Million Cash From Balogun Market, Lagos Today (Pics) / FEC: Buhari Shocks Osinbajo, Ministers / Yemi Osinbajo & Goodluck Jonathan In Abeokuta (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.