Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,767 members, 7,817,115 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

Buhari Appoints Ibrahim Agboola Gambari As New Chief of Staff - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Appoints Ibrahim Agboola Gambari As New Chief of Staff (111924 Views)

Why Buhari Appointed Gambari As Chief Of Staff / Peter Obi Hails The Appointment Of Ibrahim Gambari As Chief Of Staff / Emir Ibrahim Sulu-Gambari Thanks Buhari For Appointing Gambari As Chief Of Staff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Appoints Ibrahim Agboola Gambari As New Chief of Staff by LKTJ123(m): 2:55pm On May 12, 2020
Congratulations to new chief of staff ;DCongratulations to new chief of staff
Re: Buhari Appoints Ibrahim Agboola Gambari As New Chief of Staff by Becool1993(m): 2:55pm On May 12, 2020
Congratulations Gambari
Re: Buhari Appoints Ibrahim Agboola Gambari As New Chief of Staff by Sunshineg5(m): 2:55pm On May 12, 2020
Tobrasky:

He's fulani by traditional design, at least his father is a fulani man.
His mother is Yoruba and he speaks quite fluent Yoruba because he has spent most of his life in Lagos.

Gambari is a Yoruba name for Hausa tho.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Ibrahim Agboola Gambari As New Chief of Staff by classicfrank4u(m): 2:56pm On May 12, 2020
DEROX:
[s]Yoruba na still Yoruba even he is a Muslim so go die
[/s] and how has him being a Yoruba man bettered your life? Dude grow up! lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Ibrahim Agboola Gambari As New Chief of Staff by supereagle(m): 2:56pm On May 12, 2020
Dpharisee:

He is Fulani not Yoruba, Agboola in his name na scam wink
Fulani Yoruba caste. The mother is Yoruba and speaks Yoruba fluently.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Ibrahim Agboola Gambari As New Chief of Staff by freeze001(f): 2:56pm On May 12, 2020
They say he was born in 1944, that puts him at 76! Already old...can't we have someone young and vibrant? This cuntry sef!
ogbuefi677:
Gofment of old,tired people.
Some1 that was already a lecturer 51 yrs ago.
Even if he was 30 then(almost impossible),means he's 81 now.
Re: Buhari Appoints Ibrahim Agboola Gambari As New Chief of Staff by TheAviator: 2:56pm On May 12, 2020
senatordave1:

Yes a very good choice.Aisha or lai must have a hand in this.though a northerner,he is a Yoruba man.up buhari

No any Aisha or Lai. President Buhari chooses who he wants
Re: Buhari Appoints Ibrahim Agboola Gambari As New Chief of Staff by chloedogie(m): 2:56pm On May 12, 2020
clemmonce:
Bro... I will explain some things to you, Buhari is not a Tribalistic person. . He is just doing his best to protect his people, the only way the North can survive in Nigeria is to put themselves in strategic position or else they will be totally marginalised. It is a plan from the amalgamation of Nigeria.... The Northerners are just protecting the future of their region. Simple. and i dont blame him.

You made some valid points ooooo. And to think Buhari will pick someone from Saraki's axis and make his the highest ranking political appointee baffles my imaginations. Politics is sweeter than mortal combat. grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Appoints Ibrahim Agboola Gambari As New Chief of Staff by DEROX: 2:56pm On May 12, 2020
Tobrasky:

Which useless Yoruba? his dad is pure Fulani and his mom Yoruba, culturally he's answerable only to his fathers side. So he is FULANI.
lol na still Yoruba by his mama side and also just like lai Mohammed having Yoruba in his gene both from illorin in fact Yoruba's have been duely compensated by this regime

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Ibrahim Agboola Gambari As New Chief of Staff by Asgard13: 2:56pm On May 12, 2020
He got appointment under saraki’s boy government grin

Agboola na Tinubu boy grin

Yorubas are now in charge grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Ibrahim Agboola Gambari As New Chief of Staff by Dpharisee: 2:56pm On May 12, 2020
Top1gun:
As e no gree appoint Igbo as cos... Lol

but at least he chosen someone from Tinubu tribe. I de think say e go chose on chukwu die lol

He is not Tinubu tribe, he is Fulani while Tinubu is Yoruba, stop disgracing yourself with poor exposure to Nigerian politics

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Ibrahim Agboola Gambari As New Chief of Staff by GEEBITE: 2:56pm On May 12, 2020
The Gambaris of ilorin identify as Fulani,same with the Belgores.
Destroyerofyeeb:
This one na our yoruba brother na. Let's see how he's gonna turn out. Hope he's not gonna become another cabal like the last one.

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Ibrahim Agboola Gambari As New Chief of Staff by BusterG: 2:56pm On May 12, 2020
The president has appointed a 76 year old acquaintance as always.

- Will he be effective in his responsibilities...No
- Will he be accountable at this age....No
- Will he be able to supervise the DGs..No
- Is this appointment a surprise to me...No
- Can a 76 year old man perform....No

This dullard president doesn’t have anything to offer.

The earlier Nigerians know the better.
Re: Buhari Appoints Ibrahim Agboola Gambari As New Chief of Staff by foolbuster: 2:57pm On May 12, 2020
chloedogie:
[s]Truth is Buhari has so many surprises in his sleeve. Wouldn't have ever thought someone from Kwara will be his chief of staff. That office is like the soul of the president. I am now believing the news I read few days back that a new cabal is cropping up.

To those who called president Buhari an ethnic bigot, bubu don surprise you oooo.
And to those who says he is too found of old people, baba don show say una dey correct cos the man na 75 years old.

My conclusion, he has a good biography and I pray he pledges his allegiance to both the president and the nation as a whole. May God help you do good and not be caught up in the politics and become useless AMEN.

And may he have the courage to tell the president whenever he is making a wrong decision or being advised to make a wrong decision.

And to those wishing Buhari dead, just pray you live as old as him o cos the man no dey die yet o and people that thought they will outlive him are gone and some terribly sick now ooooooo. May we all live long and may God bless the federal republic of NIGERIA. AMEN.[/s]

You are talking trash. Receive sense.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Ibrahim Agboola Gambari As New Chief of Staff by o9o9: 2:57pm On May 12, 2020
Sheunma:
you mean young and energetic like yahaya bello?

Old and corrupt like Bode George? Haven't the old ones have a fair share?

And Yahya Bello has never been a bight young Nigerian so you can't use that against young people.

For every corrupt and dumb Yahya Bello, there are a thousand sound young Nigerians out there.
Re: Buhari Appoints Ibrahim Agboola Gambari As New Chief of Staff by Dpharisee: 2:57pm On May 12, 2020
kynbasil01:
don't forget that the man is a Fulani man from kwara state

Don't mind the indomie Yoruba Muslim kids who don't know much Nigeria history and how Gambari came to Kwari from Sokoto to dominate Yoruba land

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Ibrahim Agboola Gambari As New Chief of Staff by Zico5(m): 2:57pm On May 12, 2020
Dpharisee:

He is Fulani not Yoruba, Agboola in his name na scam wink
From who? U know us better than ourselves abi. Just continue to deceive urself

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Ibrahim Agboola Gambari As New Chief of Staff by clemmonce(m): 2:57pm On May 12, 2020
chloedogie:

You made some valid points ooooo. And to think Buhari will pick someone from Saraki's axis and make his the highest ranking political appointee baffles my imaginations. Politics is sweeter than mortal combat. grin grin grin
Lol........
Re: Buhari Appoints Ibrahim Agboola Gambari As New Chief of Staff by Nobody: 2:58pm On May 12, 2020
congratulations
Re: Buhari Appoints Ibrahim Agboola Gambari As New Chief of Staff by Asgard13: 2:58pm On May 12, 2020
Tobrasky:

You dey mind those people? Make Fulani catch them.

Fulani are the elder brothers of Yoruba people.... they’re one and same people

Agboola na confirm Yoruba boy... Tinubu’s son

But e Belike say e senior Tinubu... don’t know again grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Ibrahim Agboola Gambari As New Chief of Staff by clemmonce(m): 2:58pm On May 12, 2020
chloedogie:

Lol..
Re: Buhari Appoints Ibrahim Agboola Gambari As New Chief of Staff by boyjo: 2:58pm On May 12, 2020
chloedogie:

Padi mi, that I cannot answer. Though I live in Abuja, I don't know shishi of what is happening inside the villa. I only drive pass the place sir. grin grin grin grin

As you talk say the news wey you hear say new cabal don show, na im make me ask. I think say the news leak the camp wey im dey.
Re: Buhari Appoints Ibrahim Agboola Gambari As New Chief of Staff by Nairalandmonika: 2:58pm On May 12, 2020
kollinz1234:
Kai Buhari, real cat with nine lives, very unpredictable, he beats both the wailers and the zombies expectations. Right now I like every other person out there don't understand the reason for this move. In a chess game, this would have been a checkmate.
See how u are talking like it's one important thing. Na today day break for buhari? For the past 5 yrs buhari has been playing politics of north and south, 95 percent and 5 percent. He just realized that his policies and body language is taking him nowhere. It's already too late for him, Nigeria economy is already in shambles, who would have thought that buhari would approve oronsaye recommendation after 5 yrs. Just the other day some students were killed in Port Harcourt and buhari reacted, without Nigeria making any outcry. They finally remove fuel subsidy this yr after claiming to have removed it b4.
It seems buhari is just waking up but it's already too late for him, he cannot achieve anything in this remaining 3 yrs, it's too late for him already.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Ibrahim Agboola Gambari As New Chief of Staff by Glare247(m): 2:58pm On May 12, 2020
Re: Buhari Appoints Ibrahim Agboola Gambari As New Chief of Staff by Sunshineg5(m): 2:59pm On May 12, 2020
Asgard13:
He got appointment under saraki’s boy government grin

Agboola na Tinubu boy grin

Yorubas are now in charge grin
Agboola has been in politics for as long as Tinubu

He is a person of himself not anyone's boy.

Perhaps it is what Buhari really wants

Someone that Can unite APC and understand what Fulani and Yorubas truly wants.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Ibrahim Agboola Gambari As New Chief of Staff by chloedogie(m): 2:59pm On May 12, 2020
boyjo:

As you talk say the news wey you hear say new cabal don show, na im make me ask. I think say the news leak the camp wey im dey.

News wey i just hear and read about. You know say news for Naija na dem dem dem. I hear say dem say etc.......... grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Appoints Ibrahim Agboola Gambari As New Chief of Staff by FEGNO: 2:59pm On May 12, 2020
I guess PMB needed to make this sort of move to tone down the Northern outlook of his Administration. Did he succeed? Not really. For in choosing Gambari, he went with yet another Muslim and then again from Kwara. Acceptable to the yorubas as well as Northern base. But in the final analyis neither a bird nor an animal. That is the irony.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Ibrahim Agboola Gambari As New Chief of Staff by mekuso89(m): 2:59pm On May 12, 2020
Must he come from north
Re: Buhari Appoints Ibrahim Agboola Gambari As New Chief of Staff by Endybest5050: 2:59pm On May 12, 2020
lawalosky:
Op. Is better you add bio. Or them mod go archive this your thread.
Modified:
Hmmm...finally...I use to think that obaske was the most ugliest man in the world...but with what am seing him de learn work..be like Greece Abi no cream in Oduduwa republic
Re: Buhari Appoints Ibrahim Agboola Gambari As New Chief of Staff by SaintLucia: 2:59pm On May 12, 2020
etsuidris:
Lol. So babagana kingebe just go like that.. Hmm
Welcome Sir
Next time u don't put your hope on Sahara Reporter news.
Re: Buhari Appoints Ibrahim Agboola Gambari As New Chief of Staff by henryhemon(m): 2:59pm On May 12, 2020
PROPHETmichael:
For the first time ever that i'll bevsaying thjsto Buhari....Welldone Buhari

Welldone for what exactly?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Ibrahim Agboola Gambari As New Chief of Staff by Usman002(m): 2:59pm On May 12, 2020
Wow congrats

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply)

President Buhari Meets With Donald Trump At The Oval Office. Photos / Atiku Abubakar's Son Test Positive For Coronavirus / 10 Most Developed Local Government Areas In Nigeria-opinion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.