Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,688 members, 7,809,601 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:51 AM

Adefeniku Imole: Governor Akeredolu Meets Young Artist Who Drew His Portrait - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adefeniku Imole: Governor Akeredolu Meets Young Artist Who Drew His Portrait (56804 Views)

Yusuf Alabi: Peter Obi Meets Young Boy Who Stood In Front Of His Car / Akeredolu Meets President Buhari, Presents His Re-election Form (photos) / Amotekun: Akeredolu Meets President Buhari (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adefeniku Imole: Governor Akeredolu Meets Young Artist Who Drew His Portrait by nwamabo247(m): 5:28pm On May 12, 2020
At least he will bless him Wella,
Re: Adefeniku Imole: Governor Akeredolu Meets Young Artist Who Drew His Portrait by Fragility6: 5:28pm On May 12, 2020
Davash222:
The young boy, Adefeniku imole, an SSS 2 student of Greater Tomorrow Secondary School, Okitipupa, said he drew the Governor out of the passion he has for his person

What nonsense passion

Same lie footballers always tell when they sign for new club.
i no understand u attimes. u n d boy get problem? U fit get up jst dey draw sumtin as easy as spongebob?if drawing no b im passion, e no fit draw fine like dat coz witout practice drawing go dey difficult
Re: Adefeniku Imole: Governor Akeredolu Meets Young Artist Who Drew His Portrait by KingMicky3286: 5:28pm On May 12, 2020
Good one, When i see rubbish some youths of these days post online , i will ask myself if there is any good future for some of our youths.

I am 41 years and i have always use my time to study things that will lift me to another stage of life and its working for me.

this boy just lifted himself to another stage of life,

God bless him more.

2 Likes

Re: Adefeniku Imole: Governor Akeredolu Meets Young Artist Who Drew His Portrait by Thryphosa(m): 5:29pm On May 12, 2020
Nice one. Baba with swag! Aketi na Man Utd fan.
Re: Adefeniku Imole: Governor Akeredolu Meets Young Artist Who Drew His Portrait by BabaD94(m): 5:29pm On May 12, 2020
A Manchester United fan & lover of �

1 Like

Re: Adefeniku Imole: Governor Akeredolu Meets Young Artist Who Drew His Portrait by nairavsdollars(f): 5:30pm On May 12, 2020
We don't want Akeredolu in Man U
Re: Adefeniku Imole: Governor Akeredolu Meets Young Artist Who Drew His Portrait by porthouse7(f): 5:31pm On May 12, 2020
Lucky boy
Re: Adefeniku Imole: Governor Akeredolu Meets Young Artist Who Drew His Portrait by Nobody: 5:31pm On May 12, 2020
what kinda rubbish is this?
Re: Adefeniku Imole: Governor Akeredolu Meets Young Artist Who Drew His Portrait by Keketu(m): 5:31pm On May 12, 2020
Tissaia:
Good
hi good evening, please pm me thanks
Re: Adefeniku Imole: Governor Akeredolu Meets Young Artist Who Drew His Portrait by ElonMosque(m): 5:31pm On May 12, 2020
Millennialaku:
why do we always celebrate mediocrity undecided undecided undecided

PLS, DONT QUOTE ME undecided

I guess you're worse than mediocre since you have never been celebrated.

1 Like

Re: Adefeniku Imole: Governor Akeredolu Meets Young Artist Who Drew His Portrait by Nobody: 5:31pm On May 12, 2020
Davash222:
The young boy, Adefeniku imole, an SSS 2 student of Greater Tomorrow Secondary School, Okitipupa, said he drew the Governor out of the passion he has for his person

What nonsense passion

Na wah for you ooooooh angry

The boy has to say something nah grin

1 Like

Re: Adefeniku Imole: Governor Akeredolu Meets Young Artist Who Drew His Portrait by Roon9(m): 5:33pm On May 12, 2020
Sanromeo:
Food for thought: The son of nobody can become somebody without knowing anybody. Some might say that the boy was lucky, but we need to know that luck only work when opportunity meets preparation.

Be Prepared �

Can you type this in French

1 Like

Re: Adefeniku Imole: Governor Akeredolu Meets Young Artist Who Drew His Portrait by Laniakea: 5:38pm On May 12, 2020
Prodigee:
Where did he imply scholarship oga undecided

1 Share

Re: Adefeniku Imole: Governor Akeredolu Meets Young Artist Who Drew His Portrait by Nobody: 5:44pm On May 12, 2020
up man u!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Adefeniku Imole: Governor Akeredolu Meets Young Artist Who Drew His Portrait by Ken4agent(m): 5:48pm On May 12, 2020
Sanromeo:
Food for thought: The son of nobody can become somebody without knowing anybody. Some might say that the boy was lucky, but we need to know that luck only work when opportunity meets preparation.

Be Prepared �

On point
Re: Adefeniku Imole: Governor Akeredolu Meets Young Artist Who Drew His Portrait by Stevyne: 5:48pm On May 12, 2020
Seerade029:
My governor.

Remember to pay Unimed salaries and rugipoly
Omo 2015, Na unimed schl fee chase me o.

1 Like

Re: Adefeniku Imole: Governor Akeredolu Meets Young Artist Who Drew His Portrait by azamoney1212: 5:55pm On May 12, 2020
I have cashapp for fast payment, tell your client to pay2u via Cashapp and get your funds real quick am � legit, whatsapp or call me on 09024170475 my rates are 300-310/$ depends on amount
Re: Adefeniku Imole: Governor Akeredolu Meets Young Artist Who Drew His Portrait by Seerade029: 5:57pm On May 12, 2020
Stevyne:
Omo 2015, Na unimed schl fee chase me o.

Lol, You're Not indegine

If you now go to Kwara State University nko?
Re: Adefeniku Imole: Governor Akeredolu Meets Young Artist Who Drew His Portrait by Sweetcho: 6:00pm On May 12, 2020
What a blessed boy. Blessed through his God given talent
Re: Adefeniku Imole: Governor Akeredolu Meets Young Artist Who Drew His Portrait by Millennialaku(m): 6:00pm On May 12, 2020
ElonMosque:

I guess you're worse than mediocre since you have never been celebrated.
grin grin grin
i have been celebrated right from the very first day i cam into this world

you need to get rid of your mediocre brain sad undecided undecided

" DONT QUOTE ME " simple instruction you cant follow undecided undecided undecided

I will not be available to respond to you again kiss kiss
Re: Adefeniku Imole: Governor Akeredolu Meets Young Artist Who Drew His Portrait by jidamsel43(m): 6:08pm On May 12, 2020
United for life.
if you know you know
Re: Adefeniku Imole: Governor Akeredolu Meets Young Artist Who Drew His Portrait by xjiggy: 6:10pm On May 12, 2020
United for Eternity. That does not mean I support him. I have a great dislike for our politicians. They've literally eaten our future.
Re: Adefeniku Imole: Governor Akeredolu Meets Young Artist Who Drew His Portrait by Goldenprecious1: 6:13pm On May 12, 2020
good job
Re: Adefeniku Imole: Governor Akeredolu Meets Young Artist Who Drew His Portrait by Akpacha(m): 6:21pm On May 12, 2020
His election don near, na now he remember say d boy get talent.
Re: Adefeniku Imole: Governor Akeredolu Meets Young Artist Who Drew His Portrait by HRMK: 6:23pm On May 12, 2020
AM SURE THIS YOUNG MAN WONT RETURN HOME EMPTY HANDED!I LOVE THE WAY AKEREDOLU REFUSED TO MAKE NOISE ABT THE GIFT!!
Re: Adefeniku Imole: Governor Akeredolu Meets Young Artist Who Drew His Portrait by hilfinity(m): 6:23pm On May 12, 2020
Davash222:

What nonsense passion

Same lie footballers always tell when they sign for a new club.

Se na ur passion?
Re: Adefeniku Imole: Governor Akeredolu Meets Young Artist Who Drew His Portrait by HRMK: 6:28pm On May 12, 2020
nairavsdollars:
We don't want Akeredolu in Man U
WHO ARE THE #WE?SPEAK FOR URSELF!WHO KNOW U FOR MAN-U?
Re: Adefeniku Imole: Governor Akeredolu Meets Young Artist Who Drew His Portrait by ChengHun(m): 6:58pm On May 12, 2020
That's called Grace. many people have done that in the past but we're not recognized
learn white board animation
send hi to WhatsApp no 09031101256
Re: Adefeniku Imole: Governor Akeredolu Meets Young Artist Who Drew His Portrait by momodub: 6:58pm On May 12, 2020
Lucky talented boy..With my lovely Dublin jeysey up the Dubs...
Re: Adefeniku Imole: Governor Akeredolu Meets Young Artist Who Drew His Portrait by vasco01(m): 7:19pm On May 12, 2020
Davash222:

What nonsense passion

Dey there dey talk nonsense
While the boys keep cash out
While you keep reading and seeing his signature
Re: Adefeniku Imole: Governor Akeredolu Meets Young Artist Who Drew His Portrait by Horladipupo0505: 7:25pm On May 12, 2020
Make judicious use of your time and your smartphone during this lockdown,learn how to make your video text advert for free and become the boss of yourself.kindly join the Whatsapp group say hi to 08105282762

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Air Force Bomb Boko Haram Camp In Borno Photo / Rotimi Amaechi’s House ‘Invaded’ By Police (Video) / Lekki Shootings: ‘We Stand By Our Report’, CNN Reacts To FG's Sanction Threat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.