Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,245 members, 7,957,587 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 03:20 PM

Adefeniku Imole: Governor Akeredolu Meets Young Artist Who Drew His Portrait - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adefeniku Imole: Governor Akeredolu Meets Young Artist Who Drew His Portrait (57025 Views)

Yusuf Alabi: Peter Obi Meets Young Boy Who Stood In Front Of His Car / Akeredolu Meets President Buhari, Presents His Re-election Form (photos) / Amotekun: Akeredolu Meets President Buhari (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adefeniku Imole: Governor Akeredolu Meets Young Artist Who Drew His Portrait by KunleyY19(m): 7:47pm On May 12, 2020
Governor Sir... That's an old Man Utd Jersey Sir! gringrin
Re: Adefeniku Imole: Governor Akeredolu Meets Young Artist Who Drew His Portrait by izubext007: 7:56pm On May 12, 2020
so rotimi nal man u fan....that's good I support him for second term
Re: Adefeniku Imole: Governor Akeredolu Meets Young Artist Who Drew His Portrait by Olarewaju89: 9:17pm On May 12, 2020
nairavsdollars:
We don't want Akeredolu in Man U

Who know you self?

Re: Adefeniku Imole: Governor Akeredolu Meets Young Artist Who Drew His Portrait by biomedics(m): 9:45pm On May 12, 2020
Best governor for being a united fan.
Re: Adefeniku Imole: Governor Akeredolu Meets Young Artist Who Drew His Portrait by Ferrous(m): 9:56pm On May 12, 2020
A man's gift maketh room for him and bringeth him before great
Re: Adefeniku Imole: Governor Akeredolu Meets Young Artist Who Drew His Portrait by OgaRico(m): 10:10pm On May 12, 2020
This one na Jersey meeting na. Ondo Ole!
Re: Adefeniku Imole: Governor Akeredolu Meets Young Artist Who Drew His Portrait by Stevyne: 10:34pm On May 12, 2020
Seerade029:

Lol, You're Not indegine

If you now go to Kwara State University nko?
I be indegine.

That 2015 we for be the first set.
Schl fess den deh go 400k.

Omo I just find my way
Re: Adefeniku Imole: Governor Akeredolu Meets Young Artist Who Drew His Portrait by adeniyi65(m): 11:05pm On May 12, 2020
red devils gang.
Re: Adefeniku Imole: Governor Akeredolu Meets Young Artist Who Drew His Portrait by 13october: 11:20pm On May 12, 2020
Lucky guy, l can't mention how may Awo pictures l drew in my primary school days but no social medias to pushed the talent.

Via his twitter account, the Governor tweeted "I met with Adefeniku today. He lives with his family in Okitipupa. He said his dream was for him to meet the Governor some day. A vibrant young man with a bright future ahead of him. Thanks to Twitter and @mary_ogunga for helping him realise his dream."

https://twitter.com/RotimiAkeredolu/status/1260187062814343168?s=19[/quote]
Re: Adefeniku Imole: Governor Akeredolu Meets Young Artist Who Drew His Portrait by Vikynas: 11:25pm On May 12, 2020
To God be the glory he met you
Re: Adefeniku Imole: Governor Akeredolu Meets Young Artist Who Drew His Portrait by Nobody: 11:48pm On May 12, 2020
ademidedavid:
Its only rich people they will draw because they know something must come out of it.....weldone boy, great idea
na poor make he draw and wast his efforts, poor man won't even collect it, something like this meaningless to him/her.

1 Like

Re: Adefeniku Imole: Governor Akeredolu Meets Young Artist Who Drew His Portrait by Pain(m): 11:57pm On May 12, 2020
The Boys expectation should be properly managed. This is useful but not life transforming. There are many other doors and routes to his success he must explore and build on in the coming years. Let him not be sucked into the vicious cycle of false expectation and hope that has not benefited the failed generation with entitlement mentality
Re: Adefeniku Imole: Governor Akeredolu Meets Young Artist Who Drew His Portrait by lereinter(m): 4:12am On May 13, 2020
Will he meet the millions of people who will artistically draw him

Wear jersey carry puppy then pose

Paparazzi
Re: Adefeniku Imole: Governor Akeredolu Meets Young Artist Who Drew His Portrait by Hallabee1(m): 7:04am On May 13, 2020
Sanromeo:
Food for thought: The son of nobody can become somebody without knowing anybody. Some might say that the boy was lucky, but we need to know that luck only work when opportunity meets preparation.

Be Prepared �

I love the ending part of your word..
thanks
Re: Adefeniku Imole: Governor Akeredolu Meets Young Artist Who Drew His Portrait by Peejoeee(m): 7:47am On May 13, 2020
i love the dog
Re: Adefeniku Imole: Governor Akeredolu Meets Young Artist Who Drew His Portrait by Longman8: 10:00am On May 13, 2020
If only this had been d a regular culture, where talented young lads show case their works online and get appreciated for their creativity.
Re: Adefeniku Imole: Governor Akeredolu Meets Young Artist Who Drew His Portrait by TheStarsAlign: 11:10am On May 13, 2020
cool
Re: Adefeniku Imole: Governor Akeredolu Meets Young Artist Who Drew His Portrait by Gbagbuo247: 7:51pm On May 13, 2020
Sanromeo:
Food for thought: The son of nobody can become somebody without knowing anybody. Some might say that the boy was lucky, but we need to know that luck only work when opportunity meets preparation.

Be Prepared �

Eziokwu
Re: Adefeniku Imole: Governor Akeredolu Meets Young Artist Who Drew His Portrait by RuggedSniper: 5:14pm On Jun 01, 2020
OndoFirstBorn:
In his usual characteristics of being a people’s man and a compassionate leader, Ondo State Governor, Arakunrin Oluwarotimi Akeredolu,SAN, on Tuesday, 12 May, 2020, met the young artist who posted his artist's impression of the Governor on twitter yesterday.

A young lady had posted the picture of the young boy on Twitter drawing the Governor.

She tweeted, “This small boy actually did a rough art work of @RotimiAkeredolu. The white beards”

Few hours later, the Governor replied via his twitter handle: ”Where is this talented young boy? If anyone has his details, I'd love to have this piece.”

The young boy, Adefeniku imole, an SSS 2 student of Greater Tomorrow Secondary School, Okitipupa, said he drew the Governor out of the passion he has for his person. He said he had always dreamt of meeting the Governor someday.

Receiving the Art work at the Government house, Alagbaka, Akure, Governor Akeredolu thanked the young Imole, while urging him to continue to pursue his dreams.

Via his twitter account, the Governor tweeted "I met with Adefeniku today. He lives with his family in Okitipupa. He said his dream was for him to meet the Governor some day. A vibrant young man with a bright future ahead of him. Thanks to Twitter and @mary_ogunga for helping him realise his dream."

https://twitter.com/RotimiAkeredolu/status/1260187062814343168?s=19

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Militants In Military Uniform Killed In Cross River (Graphic Photos) / See A Photo Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Mother Who's Linked To Diezani's Looting / 1985 Newspaper Story Created After Buhari Was Toppled

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.