Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,552 members, 7,812,762 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:54 PM

Look At What A Girl Used As Her Facebook Profile Picture - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Look At What A Girl Used As Her Facebook Profile Picture (8358 Views)

Nigerian Lady Engaged By Her Facebook Lover: "Facebook Paid Me Off" / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Soldier & Lady He Met After Reading Her Facebook Comment / She Gave Me Her Facebook Password Voluntarily, Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Look At What A Girl Used As Her Facebook Profile Picture by Akaegwu(m): 6:35pm On May 12, 2020
I LOVE EATING EGGS.
CAN ANYONE RELATE?

Re: Look At What A Girl Used As Her Facebook Profile Picture by Granious: 6:36pm On May 12, 2020
Big balls balling

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Look At What A Girl Used As Her Facebook Profile Picture by mymadam(m): 6:41pm On May 12, 2020
undecided Yes, of course. She loves eating boiled eggs as against fried, scrambled, poached, etc. Finito.
Re: Look At What A Girl Used As Her Facebook Profile Picture by Akaegwu(m): 6:51pm On May 12, 2020
mymadam:
undecided Yes, of course. She loves eating boiled eggs as against fried, scrambled, poached, etc. Finito.
Oil dey your head. Her love for boiled egg is infinito
Re: Look At What A Girl Used As Her Facebook Profile Picture by mymadam(m): 6:57pm On May 12, 2020
Akaegwu:
Oil dey your head. Her love for boiled egg is infinito

grin
Re: Look At What A Girl Used As Her Facebook Profile Picture by Akaegwu(m): 7:44pm On May 12, 2020
Granious:
Big balls balling
I think she's on the suger daddy Apostles
Re: Look At What A Girl Used As Her Facebook Profile Picture by Papilo9033: 10:15pm On May 12, 2020
The balls are similar to mine. But mine is somehow bigger, trust me �
Re: Look At What A Girl Used As Her Facebook Profile Picture by yuswrld20(m): 11:57pm On May 12, 2020
yeah keep it up
Re: Look At What A Girl Used As Her Facebook Profile Picture by Shukusheka(m): 12:20am On May 13, 2020
This post should have stayed on Facebook. Of what use is this to us now?

3 Likes

Re: Look At What A Girl Used As Her Facebook Profile Picture by Nonso92(m): 2:28am On May 13, 2020
Is this not the eggs that was used in that Nigerian movie titled 'Egg of Life'?

1 Like

Re: Look At What A Girl Used As Her Facebook Profile Picture by oaselemi: 2:40am On May 13, 2020
Most girls like eating egg. So,this one no be new talk
Re: Look At What A Girl Used As Her Facebook Profile Picture by JKriss16(m): 5:18am On May 13, 2020
Samsung A20, neat, no problem at all, up for swap...

Pictures available

Whatsapp or call: 08080330018
Re: Look At What A Girl Used As Her Facebook Profile Picture by Malawian(m): 5:27am On May 13, 2020
"Those two are tight, like a pair of balls". - Kanan (50cents), Power.
Re: Look At What A Girl Used As Her Facebook Profile Picture by Succex1(m): 5:55am On May 13, 2020
Wen your pussy don turn well ehen you go love bible by force
Re: Look At What A Girl Used As Her Facebook Profile Picture by scoundrel(f): 2:58pm On May 13, 2020
OP posted this and used his many alternates to echo his thoughts. Nothing concern me, I’m off to the next thread.
Re: Look At What A Girl Used As Her Facebook Profile Picture by Akaegwu(m): 4:31pm On May 13, 2020
scoundrel:
OP posted this and used his many alternates to echo his thoughts. Nothing concern me, I’m off to the next thread.
Bros I no be OP oo.

(1) (Reply)

(update) My Best Friend Tried To Kill Me / I'm So Grateful To Nairalanders. I Took Their Advice Now See My Nyash(photo) / Can My Different Style Work On Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.