Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,518 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

Can My Different Style Work On Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can My Different Style Work On Her (8364 Views)

10 Areas Lovers Should Work On In Their Relationship (Emusmith & Oliviaarims) / Things You Must Work On Before You Get Married / Does The GM Seduction Style Work on Nigerian girls? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can My Different Style Work On Her by Rapmaestro(m): 4:22pm On Dec 20, 2012
...Who is she? Who is this light skinned gurl,her skin radiates in such a way dat I find it impossible to believe that it was not her dat was the sun...(that is to tell you how yellow or light skinned she was)..
.....Introduction,my name is as you can read above(just joking),after the 6-3-3-4 of 9ja's schooling, I had a problem wit my chemistry in waec(I no know wetin I do chemistry o).., I was waitin 4 admission, I decided to not sit at home, so I enrolled in a computer school.., after completing my course of diploma in DTP nd Graphics, I settled to look for job....
....That was the beginning of my story,.. I searched thoroughly, but...to no avail and that was because they were alwys looking person with 3yrs and above experience(SMH,we need to tackle dis situation,it is bcoming a problem 2 9ja).. I prayed fervently dat G.O.D should provide me with a good job(but,he kept mute even though I know HE was planning sumfin gud for me nd u)...
You know, they say wateva happens, lyf goes on... dat was wat happened, my lyf goes on until my parent(note=>they are divorced,i'm living wit my dad).. Started complainin about me eating, sleeping not doin anyfin, you know this sentences made me 2 start lukin 4 menial job but yet no work.
....Then one day,as I went to run errand for one of my neighbour(you know,if u re @ home,u'll bcome an errand boy 2 elders @ home),i came back,met him talkin about him lukin 4 sumone 2 work 4 him as a sales rep in his shop(2nd shop).. My heart leapt 4 joy,i shouted silently 2 myself "THANK GOD",nd i told him i was interested nd he said dat he neva knew dat i had not secured a job, i said 2 him,"bros 9ja tough me o,dm no giv me job o". He laughed nd said wat hav u seen? Dn he narrated his own xperience when he was my age..(MEHN! employment 4 9ja dn turn 2 rare gold o,na only God fit help us o)..
He told me about d job(sales of bulk recharge cards,startimes card,bulk eggs e.t.c).,i said i culd do it,we fixed resumption date nd dat is d genesis of meeting dis angel of mine
Re: Can My Different Style Work On Her by iseg007(m): 5:12pm On Dec 20, 2012
FIRST TO COMMENT...odeshiiiiiiiii
Re: Can My Different Style Work On Her by Rapmaestro(m): 9:15pm On Dec 20, 2012
iseg007: FIRST TO COMMENT...odeshiiiiiiiii
thanks,i'll continue wif ur support nd odas,u'll enjoy d story...invite pple 2 jeer me up
Re: Can My Different Style Work On Her by ifyeky(m): 11:23pm On Dec 20, 2012
Complete d story leave comments jare
Re: Can My Different Style Work On Her by Rapmaestro(m): 9:05am On Dec 21, 2012
i resumed work on a monday morning,it was @ first a complicating work,nd dats because u will face sum hard customers(e.g,dy recharged dier fone nd nt knowin dat dy've subscribed 2 one or more services,dat dier credit will hav 2 b deducted...after dier money is deducted,dy wil now come 2 me dat my recharge card is not gud..ILLITERACY IS A DISEASE O)..
One day(i must hav used lyk 4 months there),as usual,i was attending 2 a customer
CUSTOMER:guy,i want 2 buy recharge card,mtn 100-30pcs,airtel100-40pcs e.t.c
i was doin as instructed in our shop(i should add dat our shop is a makeshift shop.;-) d one of canopy e.t.c),tryin 2 arrange d products nd calculatin d price when out of d corner of my eyes i saw dis gurl walk by(i almost miscalculated),she was walkin wit a gud stride,nice hips big boobi,bountiful boobi OMG u nid 2 see dis gurl.... I made up my mind dat i was gonna talk(BLUNT LIES,i am a shy guy,cant woo a girl myself but i wanted her 2 by my first dat i'll woo/toast myself).
Dn it became evryday dat dis girl will pass by,whenever she passes my heart skip a beat(I GO LUV O) but i culdn't summon d courage 2 talk 2 her.
All dis while she had nt come 2 me 2 buy card or make call,but one day i was lukin ahead when i saw her coming towards my shop,my heart started beating fast nd loud(dat i thought dat everyone in 9ja culd hear my heartbeat).. She came,she spoke(her voice,SOFT & ANGELLIC),she told me 2 help her divide her #1000 to two #500,i had only two #500(whch I will also nid 4 change 4 customers) but i didn't hesitate 2 giv her(LUV IN DA AIR),while she was speaking,i didn't made a sentence(i culdn't mutter anythin)..untill she went.
Then,

2 Likes

Re: Can My Different Style Work On Her by harbeordune(f): 11:07am On Dec 21, 2012
Oya, continue
Re: Can My Different Style Work On Her by Andrew3(m): 11:11am On Dec 21, 2012
****grabs pepsi and popcorn**** cool
Re: Can My Different Style Work On Her by Rapmaestro(m): 11:20am On Dec 21, 2012
Then the crazy part of dis story began,dat moment when she came 2 my shop,i thought of different ways of wooing her... Wheneva she passes,dats when i'll b singing soundsultan's natural something "i s pend my money evryday on top woman,i no care if she walk away 2 anoda man,i am ready 2 b ur mugu,ur personal maga 4 life".. Hmmm croaky voice doh!,at times,wheneva she's passing by,i'll whistle or recite love poems but she seems 2 b not interested(although i sense dat she was only playin wif my heart,she was also falling).. Then d unexpected happned whn she came 2 make call,she told me she wanted 2 call,i just handed her d fone...after she finished calling,she askd hw many minutes she had use...i used my hand 2 indicate 2min(No b my business o,if na my own business,i go tell her dat make she no worry)... She was about removing money frm her purse when i summoned d courage 2 write on a paper nd gave it 2 her,she collected d piece of paper nd saw dat i had written sumthn on it in clear black ink.
The conversation goes thus:
Re: Can My Different Style Work On Her by Nobody: 12:50pm On Dec 21, 2012
Its actually funny mate. Cool.
Re: Can My Different Style Work On Her by sunnyeinstein(m): 3:58pm On Dec 21, 2012
Guy continue oooooooo!!!!
Infact i don clear my table to finish dis ur movie! #waiting
Re: Can My Different Style Work On Her by Rapmaestro(m): 5:19pm On Dec 21, 2012
it goes thus;
ME: Hi
she lukd up nd said wats d meaning of dis,i just used my hand 2 indicate 4 her 2 take d pen nd reply me...she first shrugged dn gave it a try..
SHE: ok hi,wat is it?
ME: I'm sure u must hav knwn by nw dat i do luk @ u a lot?
SHE: yes,i knw..so?
ME: I dnt mean 2 pry,i just admire u nd i'm a little bit shy
SHE: oh! U re shy? Dnt b,b bold nd talk 2 me,u can talk shey?
ME: i can talk
SHE: so lets talk nt by writing
ME: i want 2 b different,do you mind?
SHE: ok,i thnk its crazy,but i wil do crazy tinz because of u
ME: thanks
2 b continued
Re: Can My Different Style Work On Her by sunnyeinstein(m): 10:40pm On Dec 21, 2012
Mr mad loverman, continue ooooo!!!! Dis movie too suspense romance *shine teeth*
Re: Can My Different Style Work On Her by Rapmaestro(m): 11:28am On Dec 22, 2012
ME: Thanks
SHE: So,wat do u wanna tell me?
ME: I....i.....i....i lyk d way u dont mince wit evry tom,dick and harry in dis area
SHE: Lol,re u stammerin while writin?
ME: dnt b angry wit am about 2 say, but u make me feel dis way
SHE: Cant stop laughing,u re very funny
ME: Dats wat pple say,but....but...
SHE: Wat,?
ME: do u knw y i luk @ u so much?
SHE: i thnk i knw,but pls tell me, pls
ME: i lyk u
SHE: Lol,sure,i knw u dnt hate me
she undastand o,she just dy whine me
ME: Nt dat type of lyk as in i.....i....i'm in luv wit u
SHE: ok
ME: are u just goin 2 say ok? I want us 2 b dating,
SHE: Is dat all u want 2 say
ME: I just wanna say dat i luv u
SHE: i will thnk abt it,is dat ok by u
ME: Ok,When should I xpect ur answer?
SHE: Give me 3 days,i av 2 go now,i'm late 2 do sumfin
ME: 9ce meetin nd talkin 2 u or should i say writing 2 u
SHE: yea.. U re a very funny lad..Gotta go now..
As she was going,she paid nd was on her way when i spoke(4 d 1st time since our meeting)..
My name is MAESTRO,can i knw ur name.. She turned nd smiled(dats because my voice is a sweet,kul nd deep voice) nd said my name is ABIODUN... WILL DIS MY DIFFERENT STYLE WORK?...i'll tell u her reply 2mao
Re: Can My Different Style Work On Her by Rapmaestro(m): 9:38am On Dec 23, 2012
Gud mornin y'all.. She sent me a message,on it is crazy way of answering u frm ABIODUN.. I'll open soon

1 Like

Re: Can My Different Style Work On Her by oses4u(m): 12:00pm On Dec 23, 2012
Guy i love d gist. Carry on abeg.
Re: Can My Different Style Work On Her by Rapmaestro(m): 3:07pm On Jan 15, 2013
Sowi pple,didn't get 2 giv u feedback abi? No vex, :-D from d smile on ma face,i'm sure u knw wat dat means,..my fone gat spoilt,so i guess now i'm gonna pop d rest later
Re: Can My Different Style Work On Her by greedie1(f): 3:36pm On Jan 15, 2013
werrin be dis??
Re: Can My Different Style Work On Her by Rapmaestro(m): 3:47pm On Jan 15, 2013
gree-die:
werrin be dis??
werrin u thnk? Poem?
Re: Can My Different Style Work On Her by greedie1(f): 4:03pm On Jan 15, 2013
Rap maestro: werrin u thnk? Poem?
na werrin u dey write? true life story?
oh boy!!
Re: Can My Different Style Work On Her by Rapmaestro(m): 4:06pm On Jan 15, 2013
gree-die:

na werrin u dey write? true life story?
oh boy!!
werrin i write is part-true,part-imagined..
Re: Can My Different Style Work On Her by greedie1(f): 4:18pm On Jan 15, 2013
Rap maestro: werrin i write is part-true,part-imagined..
carry on, im liquidly behind u grin grin

1 Like

Re: Can My Different Style Work On Her by Rapmaestro(m): 4:57pm On Jan 15, 2013
gree-die:

carry on, im liquidly behind u grin grin
thank u...atleast i no open anodat thread call am part 2

1 Like

Re: Can My Different Style Work On Her by Rapmaestro(m): 1:43pm On Jan 16, 2013
*#LOUD COUGH 2 DRAW D ATTENTION OF MY AUDIENCE#* After d act nd performance,i waited 4 her response.....my heart was aching 2 knw d response dat she'll give..my expectation was high,My mind was singing YES/NO
Re: Can My Different Style Work On Her by Rapmaestro(m): 11:42pm On Mar 11, 2013
SORRY 4 TAKING SO LONG
....Crazy way of replying you From Abiodun, I read it more than 10times,
"Oh! She had replied, I pray it should be positive o", I silently prayed, I did a crucifix or cross sign and ripped the white envelope paper and brought out the content, it read thus;
...Dear Maestro, How you doing? Fine I hope? I just wanted you to know that I knew you secretely admired me, I was only playing hard to get, you are a very funny chap and unique, I've never been wooed the way you did. I've had many admirers, but none had caught my attention like you. My heart does a tingling jingle whenever I see you, if Love is heart longing to see you, then I'm sure I'm in love, IN LOVE WITH YOU.. I'm a lady of short words as I know you are also, call me 080234.... Love from Abiodun, Lolz, she even had it signed with a kiss, as there was lipstick stain at the end of the letter. I almost did 50 backflips in my small shop, I was extremely happy that if I were the owner of the shop, I would sell recharge cards for free that day..
....I picked up my business phone and dialled the written number.. TRRINNG TRRING, the phone rang and was quickly received at the other end, "Hello" A voice came on, I recognized that sweet, tiny voice, it was the voice of Abiodun...
Re: Can My Different Style Work On Her by Rapmaestro(m): 12:22pm On Mar 13, 2013
..."Hello" I sharpaly replied, I heard her giggle on the other end, "you've seen my message right?" she asked with her tiny voice,
"Yes, I have... So, do you really mean what you wrote?" I asked gingerly,
"Yes, but I hope you are not going to break my heart o" she replied,
"Is your heart a glass?" I teased, she let out a laugh
"No" she replied,
"So how can it break na?" I teased again,
"You are very funny, so you don't know that the heart is more fragile than anything" She teasingly answered with a laughter,
"Hmm, Ok" I replied, wanting to tease her more,
"OK what?" she replied, surprised by my reply,
"OK, I won't break your heart, cos I can't even break anything" I teased again,
"OK, Maestro abi? Is that your name or your nick?" she asked,
"Why are you asking?" I countered,
"Cos it doesn't sound Nigerian," She replied
"True, it is my Nick, I was labelled Maestro in Rap, Maestro simply means musical guru or musical legend" I proudly informed her,
"Hmmm, interesting, so you Rap?" she asked,
"Yes I do? ....Not professionally though", I answered,
"If you had said professionally, I would have asked wether you are Olamide, the Eni duro crooner" She retorted, that comment made me laugh,
"why would you ask wether I was Olamide?", I asked, even though I knew what her answer would be,
"Cos, you look like him" she replied with a giggle,
"I'm blushing o", I replied,
"Very funny, if you like you brushing self, na u sabi", She joked.
"Well, I'm his brother", I lied,
"Lie, Big Lie"
Re: Can My Different Style Work On Her by Godwin88(m): 3:26pm On Mar 13, 2013
wow! Really captivating story. Infact, dis thread don make my day! Keep d ball rolling!

2 Likes

Re: Can My Different Style Work On Her by Fussbot: 3:58pm On Mar 13, 2013
Lwkm o..rotfl..bros abeg come and finish dis tin abeg!abeg!abeg!....
Re: Can My Different Style Work On Her by Rapmaestro(m): 12:30am On Mar 14, 2013
....."So you think I'm lying?" I asked,
"Yes, you are lying" she said while trying to hold her oncoming laughter,
"Ok, do you want to know my real name?" I asked, happy that I was getting her attention,
"Yes, I was about to ask you that, so what is my boyfriend's name o?" she asked, Omo, my heart did moonwalk as she had acknowledged me as her boyfriend, I jumped up dancing alingo in my shop, as I jumped up the third time, NEPA or PHCN brought light, causing the fan to roll, God save my hand o, I thought,
"So, are you going to tell me dear?" she pestered, I wanted to keep her chatting with me so I decided to test her patience, not Dame Jonathan o, Lol //I'll continue dis 2mao, feelin sleepy
Re: Can My Different Style Work On Her by Godwin88(m): 6:01am On Mar 14, 2013
U 4 tell d babe say ur name na 'eni duro'!. . . .if u still dey wonder whether ur new style go work, i go assure u say e don already work. D babe dey gbadun ur style no b small.

Bro, u've got a well refined writing skill. Keep d updates coming!

1 Like

Re: Can My Different Style Work On Her by Rapmaestro(m): 10:11am On Mar 14, 2013

1 Like

Re: Can My Different Style Work On Her by FoxyUltimate(m): 10:48am On Mar 14, 2013
I don read this one ma.. Oya come and continue grin
Re: Can My Different Style Work On Her by Rapmaestro(m): 4:04pm On Mar 14, 2013
.....I wanted to chat with her more,
"Try guessing my name" I teasingly replied,
"Very hard, but I don't do guessing stuff though, so tell me" she said from the other end,
"Ok, just guess sha Biodun", I said, she laughed cos I called her name,
"OK, lemme guess o, hmmmm! Handsome?" she joked, "NO" I said,
"Fine boy?"
"No", I giggled,
"Prince?"
"almost there" I replied,
"King?"
"No"
"woo, I'm tired of guessing jorh" she said tiredly, I gave out a long laughter and gave her clue,
"I told you I'm Olamide's brother, don't you think we've got to have similarities in our name?"
"Oh! I get it, your name is Ola, but Ola what?" she asked,
"Olaoluwa, but call me Maestro" I replied,
"Okay, but tell me the truth, are you guys family?" she asked,
"No, I was just joking o" I replied,
"Funny you, about the rap, can you please freestyle for me? Please" She said,
"No o" I quickly put in,
"P.L.E.A.S.E" she pleaded, with her sweet voice that I dare not say 'NO' to,
"Okay, leggo" I said, she squirmed on the other end, probably waiting for my rap lyrics...
...But as a very sharp Mushin boy, due to my non-availability of my Rap/Music book, I improvised....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos: See What Osita Iheme Is Eating. It Is Good For Work In The Other Room / Beautiful Fat Lady With Big Tummy & Big Hips Shows Her Dance Moves (photos) / HOW I Was RAPED

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.