Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,796 members, 7,862,634 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 09:32 PM

Is It A Crime To Call A Kogi Man An Hausa Man? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Is It A Crime To Call A Kogi Man An Hausa Man? (883 Views)

I Charge N1000 Per Man, An I Sleep Wit Only 5 Men Per Day 15yr Old Nigerian Pros / I Saw An Hausa Man Beats Up A Married Yoruba Woman In Akure Today / Hausa Man Caught Picking Used Sanitary Pads And Pants In Edo. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It A Crime To Call A Kogi Man An Hausa Man? by Nobody: 6:39pm On May 12, 2020
I called a Guy from Kogi State an Hausa man, and he was very pissed off.
I asked : Are you not a Northerner?
He answered : Don't in your life ever call me an Hausa man.
Please fellow Nairalanders, is he an Igbo or Yoruba man, then? Or should I just worsen the whole situation by calling him a Fulani man?
PS : KOGI STATE IS LOCATED IN THE NORTH CENTRAL NIGERIA (including BENUE, NIGER, KWARA, NASSARAWA and PLATEAU STATE)
If you are from these above States, please who are you?
QUESTION : Those who are indigenes of these above States, please, what should I call them next time I come across them?
HAUSAS, YORUBAS OR IGBOS?

Re: Is It A Crime To Call A Kogi Man An Hausa Man? by Nobody: 6:42pm On May 12, 2020
Yoruba

1 Like

Re: Is It A Crime To Call A Kogi Man An Hausa Man? by Nobody: 6:42pm On May 12, 2020
Of course! Since we only have three tribes in Nigerian. So when he's not Yoruba nor Igbo, he's automatically Hausa.

Afterall, It's ciroma chukwuma Adekunle not Omeiza chukwuma Adekunle.

undecided undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Is It A Crime To Call A Kogi Man An Hausa Man? by TheGiftedOne(m): 6:57pm On May 12, 2020
See jamb question ooo. The answer is yes! In fact it attracts a 21yrs jail term. negodu ajuju nka na aju.

1 Like

Re: Is It A Crime To Call A Kogi Man An Hausa Man? by Passionate888: 7:07pm On May 12, 2020
It's just like calling an Igbanke man Ikwerre, or an Edo man Yoruba

1 Like

Re: Is It A Crime To Call A Kogi Man An Hausa Man? by Yemike(m): 7:14pm On May 12, 2020
He should have slapped you. Maybe that would have restored your brain's factory settings.

There are hundreds of tribe in Nigeria.
Re: Is It A Crime To Call A Kogi Man An Hausa Man? by Nobody: 8:25pm On May 12, 2020
TheGiftedOne:
See jamb question ooo. The answer is yes! In fact it attracts a 21yrs jail term. negodu ajuju nka na aju.

So they are your brothers and sisters
They are IGBOS right?
Re: Is It A Crime To Call A Kogi Man An Hausa Man? by Nobody: 8:26pm On May 12, 2020
Yemike:
He should have slapped you. Maybe that would have restored your brain's factory settings.

There are hundreds of tribe in Nigeria.

Who are they
Yoruba or Igbos?
Re: Is It A Crime To Call A Kogi Man An Hausa Man? by Nobody: 8:27pm On May 12, 2020
Tadeknkeepcalm:
Of course! Since we only have three tribes in Nigerian. So when he's not Yoruba nor Igbo, he's automatically Hausa.

undecided undecided undecided

I wonder if he was expecting me to call him Igbo man.
Re: Is It A Crime To Call A Kogi Man An Hausa Man? by Exmilitant(m): 8:53pm On May 12, 2020
stevmatt15:
I called a Guy from Kogi State an Hausa man, and he was very pissed off.
I asked : Are you not a Northerner?
He answered : Don't in your life ever call me an Hausa man.
Please fellow Nairalanders, is he an Igbo or Yoruba man, then? Or should I just worsen the whole situation by calling him a Fulani man?
PS : KOGI STATE IS LOCATED IN THE NORTH CENTRAL NIGERIA (including BENUE, NIGER, KWARA, NASSARAWA and PLATEAU STATE)
If you are from these above States, please who are you?
QUESTION : Those who are indigenes of these above States, please, what should I call them next time I come across them?
HAUSAS, YORUBAS OR IGBOS?
Op, if you lack basic knowledge about your country what do you expect from citizens of other countries?
Re: Is It A Crime To Call A Kogi Man An Hausa Man? by Nobody: 8:57pm On May 12, 2020
Exmilitant:
Op, if you lack basic knowledge about your country what do you expect from citizens of other countries?
Who are they?
Igbo or Hausa
Re: Is It A Crime To Call A Kogi Man An Hausa Man? by Exmilitant(m): 9:02pm On May 12, 2020
stevmatt15:
Who are they? Igbo or Hausa
Who are rivers people? Igbos or yorubas?
Re: Is It A Crime To Call A Kogi Man An Hausa Man? by Nobody: 9:18pm On May 12, 2020
Exmilitant:
Who are rivers people? Igbos or yorubas?
South south are Igbos of course

1 Like

Re: Is It A Crime To Call A Kogi Man An Hausa Man? by Exmilitant(m): 9:25pm On May 12, 2020
stevmatt15:

so ejagam, efik and bekwarra people of cross river are igbos? Andoni, ogoni, okrika, kalabari and ekpeye people of rivers are igbos? The epiye and ijaw of bayelsa are igbos? The itsekiri, urhobo, ijaw, isoko of delta are igbos? Clap for yaself
Re: Is It A Crime To Call A Kogi Man An Hausa Man? by Nobody: 9:28pm On May 12, 2020
Exmilitant:
so ejagam, efik and bekwarra people of cross river are igbos? Andoni, ogoni, okrika, kalabari and ekpeye people of rivers are igbos? The epiye and ijaw of bayelsa are igbos? The itsekiri, urhobo, ijaw, isoko of delta are igbos? Clap for yaself
In Nigeria
Is either you are igbo, Yoruba or Hausa
Others are groundless.
Re: Is It A Crime To Call A Kogi Man An Hausa Man? by Oharina(m): 9:43pm On May 12, 2020
My brother study history first befor u come and type ignorantly here. Igala people are related to the igbos, and there are indeginous to kogi state. So what if the guy was an igala man and u called him and hausa man, why wount he be pissed off with u? Even in benue state, they are indegenous igbos in that state with the idomas also related to the igbo tribe. pls study, op.
Re: Is It A Crime To Call A Kogi Man An Hausa Man? by Exmilitant(m): 9:46pm On May 12, 2020
stevmatt15:

In Nigeria
Others are groundless.
oops, didn't know i was wasting time with an uneducated kid! Au revoir
Re: Is It A Crime To Call A Kogi Man An Hausa Man? by Nobody: 9:47pm On May 12, 2020
stevmatt15:

In Nigeria
Others are groundless.

This is the dumbest thing I have read this year. I believe you are joking, so I am not taking you serious. Jeez
Re: Is It A Crime To Call A Kogi Man An Hausa Man? by Jokerman(m): 9:48pm On May 12, 2020
So because I'm from Akwa ibom, then I'm Igbo??
Re: Is It A Crime To Call A Kogi Man An Hausa Man? by Nobody: 9:49pm On May 12, 2020
Oharina:
My brother study history first befor u come and type ignorantly here. Igala people are related to the igbos, and there are indeginous to kogi state. So what if the guy was an igala man and u called him and hausa man, why wount he be pissed off with u? Even in benue state, they are indegenous igbos in that state with the idomas also related to the igbo tribe. pls study, op.
Generally, what should we call them, they is my question, once someone tell you he or she is from benue, kogi, Niger, nasarawa, plateau, what do you call the person. It is a simple question. Do you call them igbos or hausas?
Re: Is It A Crime To Call A Kogi Man An Hausa Man? by Nobody: 9:49pm On May 12, 2020
Jokerman:
So because I'm from Akwa ibom, then I'm Igbo??
Then what are you?
Hausa?
Re: Is It A Crime To Call A Kogi Man An Hausa Man? by Jokerman(m): 9:50pm On May 12, 2020
stevmatt15:

Then what are you?
Hausa?

Half Yoruba grin

1 Like

Re: Is It A Crime To Call A Kogi Man An Hausa Man? by donteddy(m): 9:51pm On May 12, 2020
I understand you have little knowledge. Their is what we call geo-political zone and their is what we call tribe.
Your geo-politiacal zone can be in any of the cardinal points. But your tribe is not base on the cardinal points.
Assignment
1. What is the meaning of geo-political zone?
2. What is a cardinal point?
3. What is a tribe?
Get the meaning of all this and you are good to go
Indomie generation

1 Like

Re: Is It A Crime To Call A Kogi Man An Hausa Man? by Nobody: 9:55pm On May 12, 2020
Jokerman:

Half Yoruba grin
Hahahahahaha
Re: Is It A Crime To Call A Kogi Man An Hausa Man? by Highorbit7O16: 10:20pm On May 12, 2020
stevmatt15:

Be educated please.
Re: Is It A Crime To Call A Kogi Man An Hausa Man? by Oharina(m): 10:22pm On May 12, 2020
stevmatt15:

Generally, what should we call them, they is my question, once someone tell you he or she is from benue, kogi, Niger, nasarawa, plateau, what do you call the person. It is a simple question. Do you call them igbos or hausas?
My brother u can't use another peopke's identity on me and i will be hapi wit u. If a man that comes from benue state say he is tiv, u call him a tiv man. If a man tells u he is mada in nasarawa, call him a mada man. In niger state there are nupe, gbagi, fulani. Even in plateau state, there are lots of tribes there. u will not use anothere person's identity on another and expect him to be happy. Now, in kastina state, there are hausa, and fulani tribes there. Buhari is a fulani man from kastina. Have u ever heard anyone calling him (buhari) an hausa man? Not to talk of a state (kogi) that does'nt have hausa tribe. And u are calling someone from there an haura man. A hot tempered man can easily burst ur head open for that. Be guided.

1 Like

Re: Is It A Crime To Call A Kogi Man An Hausa Man? by Nobody: 10:31pm On May 12, 2020
Oharina:

My brother u can't use another peopke's identity on me and i will be hapi wit u. If a man that comes from benue state say he is tiv, u call him a tiv man. If a man tells u he is mada in nasarawa, call him a mada man. In niger state there are nupe, gbagi, fulani. Even in plateau state, there are lots of tribes there. u will not use anothere person's identity on another and expect him to be happy. Now, in kastina state, there are hausa, and fulani tribes there. Buhari is a fulani man from kastina. Have u ever heard anyone calling him (buhari) an hausa man? Not to talk of a state (kogi) that does'nt have hausa tribe. And u are calling someone from there an haura man. A hot tempered man can easily burst ur head open for that. Be guided.

Burst my head because I called him Hausa, HAUSAS no be Nigerians again? Hahahaha Lol
Re: Is It A Crime To Call A Kogi Man An Hausa Man? by Oharina(m): 10:48pm On May 12, 2020
stevmatt15:

Burst my head because I called him Hausa, HAUSAS no be Nigerians again? Hahahaha Lol
Lol, but try to respect people's identity, dnt impose another on them. Unless u want to genarise it by calling them nigerians, for those in the north o. As for us in the south and easth with diff tribes but one people, if u dnt want to call them by their tribes, then u call them biafrans. It is has simple as abc. I hope i have answered ur question?
Re: Is It A Crime To Call A Kogi Man An Hausa Man? by Jackmj(m): 10:55pm On May 12, 2020
See stupid question ooo we have hundreds of tribe in Nigeria. Just because Nigeria is the most populated country in West Africa does not mean all West Africans counties like Ghana and Senegal are Nigerians

Am from Benue if you call me Hausa or Igbo I no go even answer you,
Re: Is It A Crime To Call A Kogi Man An Hausa Man? by Oharina(m): 11:01pm On May 12, 2020
Jackmj:
See stupid question ooo we have hundreds of tribe in Nigeria. Just because Nigeria is the most populated country in West Africa does not mean all West Africans counties like Ghana and Senegal are Nigerians

But the guy no wan understand. Na only teenagers wey no go school wey i knw say they call every body from north hausa.
Re: Is It A Crime To Call A Kogi Man An Hausa Man? by Nobody: 11:02pm On May 12, 2020
Oharina:

Lol, but try to respect people's identity, dnt impose another on them. Unless u want to genarise it by calling them nigerians, for those in the north o. As for us in the south and easth with diff tribes but one people, if u dnt want to call them by their tribes, then u call them biafrans. It is has simple as abc. I hope i have answered ur question?

Respect
Re: Is It A Crime To Call A Kogi Man An Hausa Man? by Nobody: 11:03pm On May 12, 2020
Jackmj:

Then I will simply call you Biafran

(1) (Reply)

Hushpuppi Dumped By US Attorneys / Alakija Deaths / Hookup Uyo Corper Was Supposed To Pass Out With This Present Set

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.