Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,112 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:10 AM

Leo: Man Kidnapped In Owerri And Killed By Men In Army Uniform (Graphic Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Leo: Man Kidnapped In Owerri And Killed By Men In Army Uniform (Graphic Photos) (92815 Views)

Abuja Motorists Rescue Man Kidnapped While Peeing / Armed Robber Who Operates in Army Uniform, Arrested. Photos / 2 Men In Army Uniform Came To Rob GreenVille Estate Badore, Lagos & Got Mobbed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leo: Man Kidnapped In Owerri And Killed By Men In Army Uniform (Graphic Photos) by chimarysteve(m): 6:09pm On May 13, 2020
Re: Leo: Man Kidnapped In Owerri And Killed By Men In Army Uniform (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 6:09pm On May 13, 2020
tonididdy:

Na wa Nigerians.
I am not a nigerian cheesy and i don't even live in that hell hole. sorry to burst your balloons
Re: Leo: Man Kidnapped In Owerri And Killed By Men In Army Uniform (Graphic Photos) by kemii6391: 6:10pm On May 13, 2020
[color=#] 1648935[/color]
Re: Leo: Man Kidnapped In Owerri And Killed By Men In Army Uniform (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 6:10pm On May 13, 2020
iyke926:
May his soul rest in peace.

Limit the kind of pictures you post on social media accounts because you don't know who is viewing.
Thats the problem with kids these days. They eat live and breath social media. No secrets or codes just exposing themselves and turning to easy targets.. Very sensless

4 Likes

Re: Leo: Man Kidnapped In Owerri And Killed By Men In Army Uniform (Graphic Photos) by gracevile: 6:10pm On May 13, 2020
if the kill all the young men were do we go. i cant die single oh

2 Likes

Re: Leo: Man Kidnapped In Owerri And Killed By Men In Army Uniform (Graphic Photos) by Lastmankc(m): 6:11pm On May 13, 2020
TheSourcerer:
you should be arrested since you live with him in the same room and use his phone with him , stupid bunga fish snail brain .
ha

2 Likes

Re: Leo: Man Kidnapped In Owerri And Killed By Men In Army Uniform (Graphic Photos) by chimarysteve(m): 6:11pm On May 13, 2020
[quote ] [/quote]
Re: Leo: Man Kidnapped In Owerri And Killed By Men In Army Uniform (Graphic Photos) by OROSUNBOLB(m): 6:11pm On May 13, 2020
willybaby:
Please English ain't to hard which make the post look lik he was killed by the Nigerian army then towards the end you end by saying he was killed by a sacked army personnel.. Am not a detective buh with the way he was killed it looks like a deal gone bad, meaning his hands ain't that clean too

Please go over what you wrote down and see if you can convince yourself that English language "ain't to hard".
Re: Leo: Man Kidnapped In Owerri And Killed By Men In Army Uniform (Graphic Photos) by SweetCunt97(f): 6:12pm On May 13, 2020
Azaman... Dem don catch Azaman. People who knowingly eat people's money dey get mind sha.

But death won't bring back money eaten. The culprit should be dealt with

2 Likes

Re: Leo: Man Kidnapped In Owerri And Killed By Men In Army Uniform (Graphic Photos) by Ablemax(m): 6:12pm On May 13, 2020
KingAzubuike:
What's a young boy like that doing with an ES350? He doesn't look like someone whose source of wealth is legit.

Are you a female or male
Re: Leo: Man Kidnapped In Owerri And Killed By Men In Army Uniform (Graphic Photos) by Yahksbiz(m): 6:12pm On May 13, 2020
This is why good people refused to join soldiers and allowing the evil ones to join,

So sad
RIP

1 Like

Re: Leo: Man Kidnapped In Owerri And Killed By Men In Army Uniform (Graphic Photos) by Kobojunkie: 6:13pm On May 13, 2020
GamalNasser:

Yes there is evidence !!!! He was the one that took the police to where the corpse was dumped after he was caught
How do you know this please? Can you please provide the source of your info?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Leo: Man Kidnapped In Owerri And Killed By Men In Army Uniform (Graphic Photos) by oweman: 6:13pm On May 13, 2020
May God no let your killer know peace.

What I's the guys own profession ridding s jeep ?

His gang member might have done this iboland I's a dangerous place especially IMO state where the likes of e_money and others came from .
Re: Leo: Man Kidnapped In Owerri And Killed By Men In Army Uniform (Graphic Photos) by frubben(m): 6:13pm On May 13, 2020
shakushakuist:
Some people above me are commenting that he 'looks' like a yahoo boy angry
What does a yahoo boy look like? Why is that all that matters when this kid was allegedly kidnapped and killed like an animal by people whose job is to serve and protect us the citizens?
Someone above is even asking what's a young boy doing with ES350 while some are concluding that it's a deal gone wrong.
One thing about some of us Nigerians is that we don't give a fvck how barbaric a story is until it happens to you, your family or friends.

cry
you no dey street so won't understand. Leave people may dey street talk

1 Like

Re: Leo: Man Kidnapped In Owerri And Killed By Men In Army Uniform (Graphic Photos) by Farki: 6:13pm On May 13, 2020
KingAzubuike:
What's a young boy like that doing with an ES350? He doesn't look like someone whose source of wealth is legit.

If the youths are poor you will call them lazy, if they are rich you will call them criminals. No wonder people are so desperate to leave Nigeria, to earn money while young is seen as a problem.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Leo: Man Kidnapped In Owerri And Killed By Men In Army Uniform (Graphic Photos) by anambraamaka: 6:13pm On May 13, 2020
The boy too young for this

1 Like

Re: Leo: Man Kidnapped In Owerri And Killed By Men In Army Uniform (Graphic Photos) by Kobojunkie: 6:13pm On May 13, 2020
dairykidd:

And how do u know this? U are not the op and u just posted someone's pic on a public forum labelling him a kidnapper. Op said the kidnappers where men with army uniform and the killer a dismissed army personnel with his pic up there. Now this Bamidele guy is another one. Which kind story be this na

My thoughts exactly! I hope this does not turn into some sort of witchhunt.
Re: Leo: Man Kidnapped In Owerri And Killed By Men In Army Uniform (Graphic Photos) by Kobojunkie: 6:16pm On May 13, 2020
Floki737:
From what I heard, he's friend Emmanuel set him up, they kidnapped him, took everything he had, then used a big stone to hit his head, after which they poured a chemical on him. That's y his body is like that.
So the friend took the police to the body or someone else did? undecided

1 Like

Re: Leo: Man Kidnapped In Owerri And Killed By Men In Army Uniform (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 6:16pm On May 13, 2020
Moneywirer:
There's more to this story

Before nko

Dirty transaction gone wrong. If you know you know.
Re: Leo: Man Kidnapped In Owerri And Killed By Men In Army Uniform (Graphic Photos) by sofiscatedmoron: 6:16pm On May 13, 2020
payperpost:

who goes to the office with that hair style? saggy jeans , rasta hair and big car are two common things with yahoo boys.
can you tell us he does for a living?
Must every one work in bank or offices
What of business owners?
Re: Leo: Man Kidnapped In Owerri And Killed By Men In Army Uniform (Graphic Photos) by Kobojunkie: 6:16pm On May 13, 2020
Victornezzar:

That's Aro on the beer parlour section. No mind that dude wink cheesy cheesy

grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Leo: Man Kidnapped In Owerri And Killed By Men In Army Uniform (Graphic Photos) by yungchop: 6:17pm On May 13, 2020
Kobojunkie:

My thoughts exactly! I hope this does not turn into some sort of witchhunt.
that guy that posted Aro1 picture here is a troll. If you follow the beer palor thread well, you for know the person wey dey the picture na. Na Aro1 be that grin the poster of the picture is just being a bastard

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leo: Man Kidnapped In Owerri And Killed By Men In Army Uniform (Graphic Photos) by evangcollins(m): 6:17pm On May 13, 2020
wicked world chai how do you know is a yahoo boy people self
Re: Leo: Man Kidnapped In Owerri And Killed By Men In Army Uniform (Graphic Photos) by kemii5722: 6:18pm On May 13, 2020
[color=#] 2622032[/color]
Re: Leo: Man Kidnapped In Owerri And Killed By Men In Army Uniform (Graphic Photos) by ChiefAfonja: 6:18pm On May 13, 2020
Business gone wrong
Re: Leo: Man Kidnapped In Owerri And Killed By Men In Army Uniform (Graphic Photos) by jrusky(m): 6:20pm On May 13, 2020
Op point of correction they are kidnappers and NOT Nigeria Army ok. Armed robber wear Camo, Shekau boko haram wear Camo, kidnappers and Bandit wear Camo, Fulani Hreds wear Camo, even our yeyebrity after several warning still defiantly wear Camo ok so don't raised issue because some ipooh or ipig already turning it to Army invading Biafra bullshit.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Leo: Man Kidnapped In Owerri And Killed By Men In Army Uniform (Graphic Photos) by Rolly22(m): 6:20pm On May 13, 2020
Hoodbilonia:
Def a greedy yahoo guy
He probably ran away with funds
Or was snitched on by a hater
Deal gone wrong
He was picked up or kidnapped at whr.
I mean whr else do greedy street boys spend it.
At a hotel.

Young niggis with greed.

Shut that gutter you called mouth, I guess you haven't seen the full interrogation of the killer, this has nothing to do with any transaction.

1 Like

Re: Leo: Man Kidnapped In Owerri And Killed By Men In Army Uniform (Graphic Photos) by Rolly22(m): 6:21pm On May 13, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

As a real niggarrr from the street i can say this is probably a Wrong deal

No matter what
Once the money show

Make sure say you nor let greed take over you
Agreement na agreement.
Don't reduce or increase the percentage
Nor come up with stories say them don kill the aza

Real niggarrrz don't like that story and they can easily pull the trigger.
Azaman nor be for greedy people

Shut up please, I guess you haven't seen the full interrogation of the killer, this has nothing to do with any transaction.

2 Likes

Re: Leo: Man Kidnapped In Owerri And Killed By Men In Army Uniform (Graphic Photos) by ostarlink: 6:21pm On May 13, 2020
Till I hear God's own side of the story I won't comment
Re: Leo: Man Kidnapped In Owerri And Killed By Men In Army Uniform (Graphic Photos) by Rolly22(m): 6:23pm On May 13, 2020
shakushakuist:
Some people above me are commenting that he 'looks' like a yahoo boy angry
What does a yahoo boy look like? Why is that all that matters when this kid was allegedly kidnapped and killed like an animal by people whose job is to serve and protect us the citizens?
Someone above is even asking what's a young boy doing with ES350 while some are concluding that it's a deal gone wrong.
One thing about some of us Nigerians is that we don't give a fvck how barbaric a story is until it happens to you, your family or friends.

cry

Don't mind foolish people, this is why I don't like Nigerians one bit.
Re: Leo: Man Kidnapped In Owerri And Killed By Men In Army Uniform (Graphic Photos) by Victornezzar: 6:24pm On May 13, 2020
dairykidd:

But na dangerous joke be that na...
Na troll cheesy cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Daughter Kills Mother Over Sex With Her Husband In Osun / Delta Corper Raped By Michael Anigholor Of Grace Life International School / Farmers & Fulani Herdsmen Clash In Bassa Kogi, Many Killed (Graphic Photos!!)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.