Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,672 members, 7,955,466 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:45 AM

Unilever Future Leaders Program For Graduates (full Time Role) - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Unilever Future Leaders Program For Graduates (full Time Role) (49495 Views)

I Need A 3d Animation Expert For A Full Time Role / Full Stack Developer And UI/UX Designer Needed For Full Time Role. / Part-time Role For Fresh Grad - Executive Assistant To Busy CEO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unilever Future Leaders Program For Graduates (full Time Role) by mayorsulphide(m): 9:31am On May 25, 2020
I got a regret mail after the video interview
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Program For Graduates (full Time Role) by Nobody: 9:50am On May 25, 2020
mayorsulphide:

When did you do the video interview?
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Program For Graduates (full Time Role) by mayorsulphide(m): 10:14am On May 25, 2020
I did it on saturday
chuxyfranklin:

When did you do the video interview?
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Program For Graduates (full Time Role) by nanauju(f): 10:22am On May 25, 2020
Hi abelwealth

Can I send you a pm
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Program For Graduates (full Time Role) by Tsound007: 10:42am On May 25, 2020
mayorsulphide:
So sorry to hear that.

Please under which opening did you do yours?
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Program For Graduates (full Time Role) by Nobody: 10:49am On May 25, 2020
mayorsulphide:
I did it on saturday

And when did you get the regret mail?
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Program For Graduates (full Time Role) by mayorsulphide(m): 11:35am On May 25, 2020
Supply chain
Tsound007:

Sorry so to hear that.

Please under which opening did you do yours?
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Program For Graduates (full Time Role) by mayorsulphide(m): 11:36am On May 25, 2020
The same day
chuxyfranklin:

And when did you get the regret mail?
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Program For Graduates (full Time Role) by Tsound007: 11:45am On May 25, 2020
mayorsulphide:
Supply chain

Please can we talk further? If you don't mind let's talk on DM.
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Program For Graduates (full Time Role) by SaintAY(m): 12:13pm On May 25, 2020
Some of us are yet to get reply After the game
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Program For Graduates (full Time Role) by SaintAY(m): 12:13pm On May 25, 2020
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Program For Graduates (full Time Role) by Sonship9: 12:51pm On May 25, 2020
mayorsulphide:
The same day

You very sure it's the Video Interview you're talking of or the Online Games?

Cause am quite confused as a host of persons didn't receive any mail (confirmatory, success or regret- like no mail at all) after the Video Interview.

I'd kindly like to hear from you, bro. If you're talking of the Video Interview in this regard.

Thank you.
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Program For Graduates (full Time Role) by mayorsulphide(m): 1:01pm On May 25, 2020
Does it mean I'm the only one with a response after the interview cry goodluck to all of you yet to get response, do well to check your spam folders.
Sonship9:

You very sure it's the Video Interview you're talking of or the Online Games?

Cause am quite confused as a host of persons didn't receive any mail (confirmatory, success or regret- like no mail at all) after the Video Interview.

I'd kindly like to hear from you, bro. If you're talking of the Video Interview in this regard.

Thank you.
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Program For Graduates (full Time Role) by Tsound007: 1:13pm On May 25, 2020
Please how's the supply chain questions like?
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Program For Graduates (full Time Role) by Sonship9: 1:18pm On May 25, 2020
mayorsulphide:
Does it mean I'm the only one with a response after the interview cry goodluck to all of you yet to get response, do well to check your spam folders.

Checked all necessary mail folders. Yet, nothing. Others, are yet to see anything too- the few I have been in contact with.

Well, I wish you the best of luck too, brother.

We'd all be okay and fine in the nearest foreseeable future.

Gracias!
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Program For Graduates (full Time Role) by Tsound007: 1:31pm On May 25, 2020
Sonship9:

Checked all necessary mail folders. Yet, nothing. Others, are yet to see anything too- the few I have been in contact with.

Well, I wish you the best of luck too, brother.

We'd all be okay and fine in the nearest foreseeable future.

Gracias!

Did you apply for supply chain?
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Program For Graduates (full Time Role) by Sonship9: 1:39pm On May 25, 2020
Tsound007:

Did you apply for supply chain?

Nah, Finance Function.
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Program For Graduates (full Time Role) by Tsound007: 1:45pm On May 25, 2020
Sonship9:

Nah, Finance Function.

Okay thanks.

Please do you know of anyone who did the supply chain interview, I would like to connect with the person?
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Program For Graduates (full Time Role) by davidbayolawal: 2:39pm On May 25, 2020
p

Sonship9:

Nah, Finance Function.
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Program For Graduates (full Time Role) by Holumhidey(m): 2:47pm On May 25, 2020
Is there any other person that has gotten a reply after the video interview? For those still waiting for tips hurry up and do yours coz the link usually fails after four days..it doesn't usually reaches the 7 days stated.a friend of mine just experienced this
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Program For Graduates (full Time Role) by Tsound007: 2:55pm On May 25, 2020
Holumhidey:
Is there any other person that has gotten a reply after the video interview? For those still waiting for tips hurry up and do yours coz the link usually fails after four days..it doesn't usually reaches the 7 days stated.a friend of mine just experienced this

I don't think it's true. Let your friend check his network.
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Program For Graduates (full Time Role) by abelwealth(m): 3:02pm On May 25, 2020
nanauju:
Hi abelwealth

Can I send you a pm
alright
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Program For Graduates (full Time Role) by nanauju(f): 3:04pm On May 25, 2020
Holumhidey:

Lies

Tell ur friend to check again
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Program For Graduates (full Time Role) by Holumhidey(m): 3:27pm On May 25, 2020
How come it is only one person that has received a reply..I seriously doubt this claim
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Program For Graduates (full Time Role) by Nobody: 3:30pm On May 25, 2020
nanauju:

Lies

Tell ur friend to check again

Lol..You sha want to wait for tips... the "i must cheat my way in mentality". People that did the interview without tips are bastards abi?

I'm not stressing anymore, there's an assessment center after this, if you manage to cheat your way through this, you'll still get cut off..like you said.. if something isn't meant for you, you'll never get it.

This also goes to the remaining guys waiting for tips.
Enjoy.
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Program For Graduates (full Time Role) by Orevar(f): 3:34pm On May 25, 2020
Please I played the game since Saturday and the only reply I got was that my profile is under review, meanwhile, some people have already proceeded to do the video interview. Please does anyone have any useful information on what this means? I haven't gotten a Regret mail from them or anything.
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Program For Graduates (full Time Role) by Nobody: 3:49pm On May 25, 2020
Orevar:
Please I played the game since Saturday and the only reply I got was that my profile is under review, meanwhile, some people have already proceeded to do the video interview. Please does anyone have any useful information on what this means? I haven't gotten a Regret mail from them or anything.

You might never get another mail from them... happened to some of my friends and it also happened the same way in previous years.

So you have 2 options.. remain hopeful or move on
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Program For Graduates (full Time Role) by Sonship9: 4:05pm On May 25, 2020
davidbayolawal:
please i also applied for the finance function. pls what are the question like?

Go and do your interview.

All the instructions you need would be displayed on the Unilever Hirevue page created for the purpose of the assessment.

No they send me PM. I won't respond.

Prepare, read and be ready, you'd be fine.

Good luck!
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Program For Graduates (full Time Role) by nanauju(f): 4:08pm On May 25, 2020
thanta:

Lol..You sha want to wait for tips... the "i must cheat my way in mentality". People that did the interview without tips are bastards abi?

I'm not stressing anymore, there's an assessment center after this, if you manage to cheat your way through this, you'll still get cut off..like you said.. if something isn't meant for you, you'll never get it.

This also goes to the remaining guys waiting for tips.
Enjoy.

Can you just get the fvck off my mention undecided
Is that so difficult or you're just obsessed

1 Like

Re: Unilever Future Leaders Program For Graduates (full Time Role) by Sonship9: 4:08pm On May 25, 2020
Tsound007:

Okay thanks.

Please do you know of anyone who did the supply chain interview, I would like to connect with the person?

I know from one of the What'sApp group I belong to. But no one is willing to pass out any vital information. It's their choice and you won't blame them. The purpose of the assessment is for everyone to stand at a fair advantage.

Anyone who chooses to share tips or questions, its left for the person to do.

For me, I can't even remember any of the questions. Just know that they are all scenario based questions. Not your normal questions of "tell me about yourself, and all that trash".

Good luck!
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Program For Graduates (full Time Role) by Holumhidey(m): 4:19pm On May 25, 2020
Please is there a WhatsApp group for this that I can join for faster info? Would really appreciate
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Program For Graduates (full Time Role) by Tsound007: 5:47pm On May 25, 2020
Sonship9:

I know from one of the What'sApp group I belong to. But no one is willing to pass out any vital information. It's their choice and you won't blame them. The purpose of the assessment is for everyone to stand at a fair advantage.

Anyone who chooses to share tips or questions, its left for the person to do.

For me, I can't even remember any of the questions. Just know that they are all scenario based questions. Not your normal questions of "tell me about yourself, and all that trash".

Good luck!

Okay thanks! This will be helpful

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

FG Begins Online Registration Of Unemployed Nigerians / Top 10 "Menial Jobs" In Nigeria That Surprisingly Pay Well / I Got A Job Offer In Canada, I Need Urgent Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.