Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,055 members, 7,810,946 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:10 PM

Unilever Future Leaders Program For Graduates (full Time Role) - Jobs/Vacancies (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Unilever Future Leaders Program For Graduates (full Time Role) (48152 Views)

I Need A 3d Animation Expert For A Full Time Role / Full Stack Developer And UI/UX Designer Needed For Full Time Role. / Part-time Role For Fresh Grad - Executive Assistant To Busy CEO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unilever Future Leaders Program For Graduates (full Time Role) by unamdi(m): 7:37pm On Jun 03, 2020
bright8569:

How many questions came out for graduate finance. I believe this is not a bad question. You can give us tips like other units.

There were 4 questions in total. All situational and difficult. For tips, just be able to think on your feet as soon as you see the question cus the time to think before answering is limited. You will be lucky if you have been in a similar role so you dont think too much.
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Program For Graduates (full Time Role) by Zionest: 7:41pm On Jun 03, 2020
bright8569:

How many questions came out for graduate finance. I believe this is not a bad question. You can give us tips like other units.

4 questions but each question has subquestions on its own
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Program For Graduates (full Time Role) by Zionest: 7:43pm On Jun 03, 2020
unamdi:

There were 4 questions in total. All situational and difficult. For tips, just be able to think on your feet as soon as you see the question cus the time to think before answering is limited. You will be lucky if you have been in a similar role so you dont think too much.

Plus bear in mind that there is no right or wrong answer, make sure ur answers align with Unilever core values. All the Best....

1 Like

Re: Unilever Future Leaders Program For Graduates (full Time Role) by Sam3263: 9:21pm On Jun 03, 2020
Demolaxzy:
The wait isn't about to end guys.

What about those that have received performance mail?
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Program For Graduates (full Time Role) by joedoc44: 9:26pm On Jun 03, 2020
mayorsulphide:
Why supply chain people no dey get mail na. Even a friend of mine that just did only one question for customer development and ran away from the rest still got mail this evening that they are reviewing her application.
What is happening gan!

Supply chain dey see... My friend don see
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Program For Graduates (full Time Role) by Joshua15(m): 9:32pm On Jun 03, 2020
Demolaxzy:

This was there next response to you after you did the Pymetrics games right?

nooo....d hirevue interview
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Program For Graduates (full Time Role) by Tsound007: 10:05pm On Jun 03, 2020
joedoc44:

Supply chain dey see... My friend don see
I received mine this night and it's supply chain.

1 Like

Re: Unilever Future Leaders Program For Graduates (full Time Role) by karlswizzy(m): 10:06pm On Jun 03, 2020
Same here... supply chain

1 Like

Re: Unilever Future Leaders Program For Graduates (full Time Role) by Demolaxzy(m): 10:19pm On Jun 03, 2020
Joshua15:

nooo....d hirevue interview
Okay, thanks.
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Program For Graduates (full Time Role) by bij677: 10:48pm On Jun 03, 2020
karlswizzy:
Same here... supply chain
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Program For Graduates (full Time Role) by omgtzsammie(m): 11:19pm On Jun 03, 2020
Tsound007:

I received mine this night and it's supply chain.

Same here
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Program For Graduates (full Time Role) by bij677: 8:52am On Jun 04, 2020
I received mine too
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Program For Graduates (full Time Role) by SpicyNuella: 2:34pm On Jun 04, 2020
You have time to shalaye
mayorsulphide:
I'm sorry I'm not allowed to share the screenshot based on the individual's direction. But please trust me I'm telling the truth. Just 2 of them I know and they both applied for finance, I don't know if anyone here that applied for finance got the same thing. You may prolly check your spam, promotion mail.

I'm also confused as other guy haven't gotten same mail yet.
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Program For Graduates (full Time Role) by sathel(m): 4:03pm On Jun 04, 2020
Please who knows how I can contact HR unilever. Very urgent please
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Program For Graduates (full Time Role) by Linkmarshal(m): 4:07pm On Jun 04, 2020
sathel:
Please who knows how I can contact HR unilever. Very urgent please

Browse am or go to LinkedIn and search
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Program For Graduates (full Time Role) by sathel(m): 4:11pm On Jun 04, 2020
My account was locked after several unsuccessful logins. I did not log in before now
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Program For Graduates (full Time Role) by sathel(m): 4:12pm On Jun 04, 2020
Linkmarshal:

Browse am or go to LinkedIn and search

Okay boss. But can one send them a mail via the mail they forwarded to me. Would it work that way

1 Like

Re: Unilever Future Leaders Program For Graduates (full Time Role) by Linkmarshal(m): 7:10pm On Jun 04, 2020
sathel:

Okay boss. But can one send them a mail via the mail they forwarded to me. Would it work that way

Nope
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Program For Graduates (full Time Role) by Tsound007: 10:59am On Jun 05, 2020
Please, is there anyone who did the video interview and has not gotten the mail they sent out recently about holding on for few weeks more?
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Program For Graduates (full Time Role) by Amie600: 12:24pm On Jun 05, 2020
Tsound007:
Please, is there anyone who did the video interview and has not gotten the mail they sent out recently about holding on for few weeks more?
. I received that yesterday
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Program For Graduates (full Time Role) by Tsound007: 2:33pm On Jun 05, 2020
Amie600:
. I received that yesterday
Okay
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Program For Graduates (full Time Role) by bright8569: 3:47pm On Jun 05, 2020
Just finished my video interview. Guess I was the last person to do Video Interview. So you guys can now start having your success or regrets mails from next two weeks for those that did theirs very early and next three weeks for others. Some might or might not get regret mail after even phone interview for others. Enjoy; Out of here.
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Program For Graduates (full Time Role) by Mbmohammed(m): 4:16pm On Jun 05, 2020
bright8569:
Just finished my video interview. Guess I was the last person to do Video Interview. So you guys can now start having your success or regrets mails from next two weeks for those that did theirs very early and next three weeks for others. Some might or might not get regret mail after even phone interview for others. Enjoy; Out of here.

How did you know you are the last person to do video interview?
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Program For Graduates (full Time Role) by Tsound007: 4:27pm On Jun 05, 2020
bright8569:

I knew you were not truthful to us here and it's not nice.

You first lied that you have not finished final year exam and you are just here to get tips about next year which someone confronted you that you participated in PwC recruitment process and you denied it.

My advice to you is to be truthful about your intentions. Craftiness is not a good attribute to a person.

Enjoy your day sir!
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Program For Graduates (full Time Role) by joedoc44: 4:40pm On Jun 05, 2020
Tsound007:

I knew you were not truthful to us here and it's not nice.

You first lied that you have not finished final year exam and you are just here to get tips about next year which someone confronted you that you participated in PwC recruitment process and you denied it.

My advice to you is to be truthful about your intentions. Craftiness is not a good attribute to a person.

Enjoy your day sir!
mad oh ahahagahahahahahah

And he will still not get the job despite all his craftiness

2 Likes

Re: Unilever Future Leaders Program For Graduates (full Time Role) by Linkmarshal(m): 10:09pm On Jun 05, 2020
bright8569:

How do you live with that, you should cover your face in shame, oh I forgot, that word no longer exist.
Evil that men do live after them � no live with them
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Program For Graduates (full Time Role) by sathel(m): 10:59pm On Jun 05, 2020
bright8569:

Congrats boss.
Clap for yourself
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Program For Graduates (full Time Role) by Acuna91: 11:30pm On Jun 05, 2020
If you yet to do your video interview, halla me for screenshots. We rise by lifting others!!!

1 Like

Re: Unilever Future Leaders Program For Graduates (full Time Role) by Sonship9: 8:04am On Jun 06, 2020
bright8569:

Lmao grin. You know why I they laugh? You'd still get regret mail. In fact, you'd be among the first set of people to regret mail- thereby making you still be a final year student. You go remain "final year" student before you realize this craftiness won't take you anywhere.

Now, this is an eye opener to every other person who wants to always claim "Good Samaritan" or "nice guy". Una done see how selfish some people can be? Yet, at every slight opportunity, some few persons would still be willing to give others an advantage over themselves and others.

Guy, if you get anything other than regret mail, come here come talk am. You are a shameless guy. I weep for your kind.

2 Likes

Re: Unilever Future Leaders Program For Graduates (full Time Role) by Ibrahim129(m): 10:16am On Jun 06, 2020
bright8569:

You are mistaken me with someone else. I am currently in year 4 finance in University of Lagos. Please before you abuse do your research.

And by the way the deadline is passed already to show how confused you are.

Guys lets stand with the purpose of Nairaland and be our brothers keeper. The trend will benefit those of us writing next year.

Dude SMH for you
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Program For Graduates (full Time Role) by Tsound007: 2:04pm On Jun 06, 2020
Sonship9:

Lmao grin. You know why I they laugh? You'd still get regret mail. In fact, you'd be among the first set of people to regret mail- thereby making you still be a final year student. You go remain "final year" student before you realize this craftiness won't take you anywhere.

Now, this is an eye opener to every other person who wants to always claim "Good Samaritan" or "nice guy". Una done see how selfish some people can be? Yet, at every slight opportunity, some few persons would still be willing to give others an advantage over themselves and others.

Guy, if you get anything other than regret mail, come here come talk am. You are a shameless guy. I weep for your kind.

I suspected he was saying the truth... I just pity the guy because he thinks he is wise.
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Program For Graduates (full Time Role) by Zionest: 2:16pm On Jun 06, 2020
Sonship9:

This isn't any eye opener, the guy chose to be stupid and unbright regardless of his name. If U have any help to render to anybody, pls do it. U will be surprised when and where U will be repaid for ur good.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply)

Baker And Hughes Early Career 2020 Program / Federal Civil Service Recruitment 2017 /2018 / Follow This Thread For Abuja Jobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.