Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,912 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:55 AM

Unilever Future Leaders Program For Graduates (full Time Role) - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Unilever Future Leaders Program For Graduates (full Time Role) (48281 Views)

I Need A 3d Animation Expert For A Full Time Role / Full Stack Developer And UI/UX Designer Needed For Full Time Role. / Part-time Role For Fresh Grad - Executive Assistant To Busy CEO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unilever Future Leaders Program For Graduates (full Time Role) by Mbmohammed(m): 7:55pm On May 26, 2020
MikeDewol:
@mohammed
To confirm if your video interview has been submitted, just go back to the email sent with the link.
Click on the link and see it write "your response has been submitted to unilever"
You can end the video.

Thanks.
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Program For Graduates (full Time Role) by Gbengee: 9:34pm On May 26, 2020
Na how much be there pay self, make I go get hypertension for wetin no follow o�
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Program For Graduates (full Time Role) by teniolapopoola: 9:44pm On May 26, 2020
Please has anyone gotten a feedback after the pymetrics game for the Graduate Marketing...
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Program For Graduates (full Time Role) by AJCA: 9:47pm On May 26, 2020
I am so confused, the the job vacancy has closed. When the deadline is stated 4th July

Please can someone explain?
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Program For Graduates (full Time Role) by nanyanuel(m): 11:06pm On May 26, 2020
Mbmohammed:
Thanks, i tried it several times, but still the page will stuck at that "continue". Thanks, i tried it several times, but still the page will stuck at that "continue".
I had the same issue. I had to contact HireVue severally before it was fixed.

1 Like

Re: Unilever Future Leaders Program For Graduates (full Time Role) by ExpertNLer: 6:21am On May 27, 2020
Companies can pull vacancies before deadline, especially when they have received enough applications
AJCA:
I am so confused, the the job vacancy has closed. When the deadline is stated 4th July

Re: Unilever Future Leaders Program For Graduates (full Time Role) by AJCA: 8:59am On May 27, 2020
ExpertNLer:
Companies can pull vacancies before deadline, especially when they have received enough applications

Okay, thank you so much
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Program For Graduates (full Time Role) by Nobody: 9:17am On May 27, 2020
AJCA:

There was no stated deadline on their website. I don't know where you got that deadline from..
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Program For Graduates (full Time Role) by Tsound007: 10:38am On May 27, 2020
Please who has gotten any response or feedback from Unilever since after taking the video interview?
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Program For Graduates (full Time Role) by Demolaxzy(m): 11:50am On May 27, 2020
Tsound007:
Please who has gotten any response or feedback from Unilever since after taking the video interview?

I don't think anyone has yet. But I think we should start expecting replies from next week.
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Program For Graduates (full Time Role) by Tsound007: 12:33pm On May 27, 2020
Demolaxzy:

I don't think anyone has yet. But I think we should start expecting replies from next week.

Okay thanks
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Program For Graduates (full Time Role) by HarryBrains7: 12:37pm On May 27, 2020
I am still yet to get feedback from Unilever after playing the game.

has anyone that applied in finance done video interview?
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Program For Graduates (full Time Role) by GraceSmile1(f): 12:43pm On May 27, 2020
Oh! Goodness
The application for the job has ended. Can't see the posted jobs
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Program For Graduates (full Time Role) by Nobody: 12:52pm On May 27, 2020
HarryBrains7:
I am still yet to get feedback from Unilever after playing the game.

has anyone that applied in finance done video interview?

A friend of mine applied for finance and did his video interview on Saturday.
He got a regret mail yesterday evening.
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Program For Graduates (full Time Role) by Tsound007: 1:35pm On May 27, 2020
zika2902:

This is serious o
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Program For Graduates (full Time Role) by Holumhidey(m): 2:48pm On May 27, 2020
zika2902:

I honestly don't believe this news ..stop spreading fake news oga

1 Like

Re: Unilever Future Leaders Program For Graduates (full Time Role) by YoungHunter: 3:38pm On May 27, 2020
zika2902:

Are you serious?
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Program For Graduates (full Time Role) by Tsound007: 4:34pm On May 27, 2020
Holumhidey:

You can't just conclude that this is fake news.
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Program For Graduates (full Time Role) by Nobody: 6:27pm On May 27, 2020
Holumhidey:

I'm also expecting a reply from them, what do I stand to gain from spreading fake news Would it add extra score to my mark??
Pls watch what you say to people. I and this friend did the interview same day, just that it was for different divisions.

We do not know how they are replying, or who they are replying, but we can only hope for the best.

But one thing we should know is, they are already replying some people with regret mails, but we do not know in what order.
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Program For Graduates (full Time Role) by Millerules(m): 7:24pm On May 27, 2020
Like they stated, the video interview will graded with an AI.

So what I feel is, there may be a bench mark and those that got regret mail already may have scored below. And for the rest, may be, after everyone must have done the interview, will be ranked by score nd the best candidates for each function will be invited for DC.

This may not be so!.

zika2902:

I'm also expecting a reply from them, what do I stand to gain from spreading fake news Would it add extra score to my mark??
Pls watch what you say to people. I and this friend did the interview same day, just that it was for different divisions.

We do not know how they are replying, or who they are replying, but we can only hope for the best.

But one thing we should know is, they are already replying some people with regret mails, but we do not know in what order.
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Program For Graduates (full Time Role) by HarryBrains7: 9:07pm On May 27, 2020
zika2902:

please can you just briefly explain how the video interview went like the timing and what kind of questions.
in case you don't yet two candidates are never given same question also if you don't mind help a friend. thanks
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Program For Graduates (full Time Role) by Tsound007: 9:27pm On May 27, 2020
HarryBrains7:

please can you just briefly explain how the video interview went like the timing and what kind of questions.
in case you don't yet two candidates are never given same question also if you don't mind help a friend. thanks

Every candidate are given the same questions to answer, so don't say what you don't know.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unilever Future Leaders Program For Graduates (full Time Role) by mayor10(m): 9:41pm On May 27, 2020
I haven't gotten a rejection mail and also haven't gotten a mail to proceed to next stage. What's wrong please?
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Program For Graduates (full Time Role) by mayor10(m): 9:42pm On May 27, 2020
Thank you for completing Level 2 of our selection process - The Profile Assessment.

We hope you enjoyed completing the online games. We also hope you found your feedback report useful.

Please take time to review the report in detail as it contains information about your strengths and development areas.

We are currently reviewing your scores and will be in contact about the next steps soon.

Kind Regards,
Unilever Recruitment

This is still what I've in my mail
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Program For Graduates (full Time Role) by drizzy000(m): 10:20pm On May 27, 2020
Anyone here applied for the Customer Development role?
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Program For Graduates (full Time Role) by Tsound007: 11:22pm On May 27, 2020
mayor10:
Thank you for completing Level 2 of our selection process - The Profile Assessment.

We hope you enjoyed completing the online games. We also hope you found your feedback report useful.

Please take time to review the report in detail as it contains information about your strengths and development areas.

We are currently reviewing your scores and will be in contact about the next steps soon.

Kind Regards,
Unilever Recruitment

This is still what I've in my mail

My opinion might be wrong, but from previous years, once you don't get a congratulatory message after playing the game for at most 24 hours, you didn't scale through the personality they are looking for in the role. It's the online video interview that they take their time more to assess, except for those persons they sent regret mail immediately.

This does not represent the views of Unilever, but just my observation.

1 Like

Re: Unilever Future Leaders Program For Graduates (full Time Role) by Oduok(m): 3:23am On May 28, 2020
Millerules:
Like they stated, the video interview will graded with an AI.

So what I feel is, there may be a bench mark and those that got regret mail already may have scored below. And for the rest, may be, after everyone must have done the interview, will be ranked by score nd the best candidates for each function will be invited for DC.

This may not be so!.

I wrote mine yestaday.. Supply chain, no feedback yet.
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Program For Graduates (full Time Role) by bij677: 7:06am On May 28, 2020
Did my video assessment on Tuesday. no feedback yet.
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Program For Graduates (full Time Role) by mayor10(m): 8:04am On May 28, 2020
Tsound007:

My opinion might be wrong, but from previous years, once you don't get a congratulatory message after playing the game for at most 24 hours, you didn't scale through the personality they are looking for in the role. It's the online video interview that they take their time more to assess, except for those persons they sent regret mail immediately.

This does not represent the views of Unilever, but just my observation.

Some people got rejection mail. I didn't get that. What could be wrong?
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Program For Graduates (full Time Role) by Holumhidey(m): 8:50am On May 28, 2020
Pls u guys shudnt kill urself with anticipation..when d mail comes it comes
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Program For Graduates (full Time Role) by Mbmohammed(m): 9:31am On May 28, 2020
mayor10:

Some people got rejection mail. I didn't get that. What could be wrong?
Login to your profile and check "emails send".

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Federal Civil Service Recruitment 2017 /2018 / Follow This Thread For Abuja Jobs / See The Response An Applicant Got From A Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.