Stats: 3,165,018 members, 7,859,654 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 04:21 PM

Being Igbo A Crime In Nigeria - Reno Omokri - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Being Igbo A Crime In Nigeria - Reno Omokri (3154 Views)

Tinubu Should Drive MTN, DSTV & Shoprite Out Of Nigeria - Reno Omokri / Sit-at-home In Southeast Has No Economic Impact On Nigeria - Reno Omokri / The Joy Of Being Igbo (2) (3) (4)

Re: Being Igbo A Crime In Nigeria - Reno Omokri by IDeyNL: 8:13am On May 13, 2020
Reno should mind to speak for his tribe and allow Igbos speak for them.

I've not heard of him talk about any tribe aside Igbos.

No one appointed him a spokesperson. Good that no Igbo group and prominent person takes him serious.
Re: Being Igbo A Crime In Nigeria - Reno Omokri by tamdun: 8:23am On May 13, 2020
gidgiddy:

I dont know know of any time Reno Omokri insulted Igbos. The man is speaking out against injustice and those want injustice to carry on are attacking him because they know what he is saying is right
U mean same reno omokri that called Igbo people beggars? Na inside cave u dey live

Re: Being Igbo A Crime In Nigeria - Reno Omokri by gidgiddy: 8:25am On May 13, 2020
tamdun:

U mean same reno omokri that called Igbo people beggars? Na inside cave u dey live

You should go back and read what he said because he said the direct opposite, that Igbos should not beg.

Re: Being Igbo A Crime In Nigeria - Reno Omokri by mrvitalis(m): 8:26am On May 13, 2020
Top1gun:
Every other tribe in the world.
Show me a tribe even a cursed tribe will not segregate a section of it own flesh n blood, tagged them OSU to be sacrificed to your wood n stone gods. I am yet to see any other tribe in Nigeria so despicable, not any in the entire universe.
E
But every tribe has prisons right ? ...osu is the igbo prison system ...only people who commits offence are sent there cause freedom and life is Paramount to the Igbo man ...no matter what u do they can never take away your freedom or kill you

When u commit a big crime u are sent to osu village to live among your kind ...instead of killing you or jailing you ...so I wonder how that is a bad thing
Re: Being Igbo A Crime In Nigeria - Reno Omokri by mrvitalis(m): 8:27am On May 13, 2020
gnykelly:

same way you guys voted for eze gburu gburu when he contested for presidency.
We were obeying zoning ....we gave our words not knowing the rest of Nigeria are filled with people without integrity
Re: Being Igbo A Crime In Nigeria - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 8:34am On May 13, 2020
gidgiddy:

I dont know know of any time Reno Omokri insulted Igbos. The man is speaking out against injustice and those want injustice to carry on are attacking him because they know what he is saying is right

What is Omokri saying that is right? Instead of goading you hateful people to fight he should, if he loves Igbos, tell you to eschew hate for others and build bridges that will allow you to have a political say and influence in your own future. Buhari is against Igbos? F. Ucking suck it up and work for a Government in future that will be Igbo-friendly. That is what the Yorubas had to do and did.

Yorubas did not sit around throwing tantrums like babies when GEJ decided to shun them and populate his government with Igbos, SS folks and Northerners.

We simply dedicated ourselves to working for a change of that status quo led by Tinubu you Igbos love to hate. Omokri never said squat about that situation because he does not give a damn about Yorubas or Igbos for that matter. Yet he appreciates he can use Igbos to fight his proxy wars against APC Yorubas and Hausa/Fulani he blames for ousting his beloved GEJ and PDP from power.

By all account, your talk here shows Omokri is succeeding to fool you gullible haters. Igbos are the only victims of injustice in Nigeria ba? Why is it you guys alone that non-Igbo Omokri must speak for always? Does he not have a duty to speak against injustice in the Niger Delta he is from? Did he speak up for the Yorubas when his master and benefactor GEJ sidelined them unjustly?

Has he ever spoken against the 'son of the soil' looters in his own region, like well-funded NDDC bosses, whose massive corruption is a big part of the reason why the Niger Delta, despite it massive contribution to the wealth of Nigeria, is not optimally developed?

You are proving my point that only Igbos, because they are more hateful than all others, can hail the hypocritical, bigoted, deceptive and conniving Omokri as some sort of champion against injustice. Continue bruv. Your funeral.

Re: Being Igbo A Crime In Nigeria - Reno Omokri by Akponmfet: 8:43am On May 13, 2020
theonlineparrot:
There’s no igbo in Leadership of Executive, Legislature, Judiciary ,military,paramilitary, Civilservice, is - being Igbo a crime in Nigeria- Reno Omokri
https://www.theonlineparrots.com/2020/05/theres-no-igbo-in-leadership-of.html
President Buhari’s number 1 tormentor , Reno Omokri too to his twitter to asked why there’s no single Igbo in the Leadership of Executive ,Legislature ,Judiciary,Military and Civil Service. While asking this questions , some of his followers suggests that Buhari’s administration is based on NorthernAgenda .

See his tweet below ;

No single Igbo in the leadership of ; Executive , Legislature , Judiciary , Military , Paramilitary and Civil service . Yet bootlickers like Oby Ezekwesili and Chibuike Amaechi won’t ask questions it takes a non Igbo, like me ,to ask is-being Igbo a crime in Nigeria ?
SOURCE ; https://www.theonlineparrots.com/
Re: Being Igbo A Crime In Nigeria - Reno Omokri by Akponmfet: 8:43am On May 13, 2020
That's an Igbo problem , it's not my problem at all.

Re: Being Igbo A Crime In Nigeria - Reno Omokri by Susu888(m): 8:46am On May 13, 2020
Smh .....na dis hypocrite again?

Re: Being Igbo A Crime In Nigeria - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 8:53am On May 13, 2020
gidgiddy:

You should go back and read what he said because he said the direct opposite, that Igbos should not beg.

You and Omokri are unfair charlatans and hypocrites with Reno being the deceptive scammer while you are his blind follower.

Ask yourself if Omokri has ever chided the Igbos for their personalized, unhealthy and crystallized hate for PMB that means, if we are being truthful, Mr.President has no choice but to be wary of empowering Igbos in his government.

Igbos have never showed graciousness and/or the ability to respect and seperate the office of PMB from the individual. Why should they then expect Buhari to be gracious towards them when we all know that "for every action there is an equal and opposite reaction"?

Anybody who truly loves Igbos will not be obsessed with only ever pointing out to Igbos that they are 'marginalized' and victims of 'injustice'.

If Omokri genuinely loves Igbos then he is duty-biund to point out that Igbos are marginalized but he must also address the reasons Igbos are marginalized, to include the incendiary actions of Igbo folks themselves, and what the ethnic group must do to begin changing that status quo.

Instead Omokri only encourages you Igbos to see yourselves as blameless victims of injustice so he can profit from the anger and spirit of rebellion and sabotage against Nigeria such goading tactics draws out from you Igbos. Like I said before, your funeral buddy.

Re: Being Igbo A Crime In Nigeria - Reno Omokri by Gabkosh: 8:53am On May 13, 2020
mrvitalis:

E
But every tribe has prisons right ? ...osu is the igbo prison system ...only people who commits offence are sent there cause freedom and life is Paramount to the Igbo man ...no matter what u do they can never take away your freedom or kill you

When u commit a big crime u are sent to osu village to live among your kind ...instead of killing you or jailing you ...so I wonder how that is a bad thing
Osu prison ko. Is the guy below also commit crime?

Abi Why Was he prevented from marrying freeborn because he's osu?

Re: Being Igbo A Crime In Nigeria - Reno Omokri by mrvitalis(m): 8:57am On May 13, 2020
Gabkosh:
Osu prison ko. Is the guy below also commit crime?

Abi Why Was he prevented from marrying freeborn because he's osu?
If not for the privilege of the Igbo he won't have existed ....his father or fore father's committed a great crime that makes them dead to the community

Don't hate something you don't understand .....osu are products of people who other tribes would have killed for the offence they committed

Some people feel crime of such magnitude runs in the family some don't care ...u can't force someone to accept

The idea behind osu is better that death sentence now go n sleep
Re: Being Igbo A Crime In Nigeria - Reno Omokri by Gabkosh: 9:09am On May 13, 2020
mrvitalis:

If not for the privilege of the Igbo he won't have existed ....his father or fore father's committed a great crime that makes them dead to the community

Don't hate something you don't understand .....osu are products of people who other tribes would have killed for the offence they committed

Some people feel crime of such magnitude runs in the family some don't care ...u can't force someone to accept

The idea behind osu is better that death sentence now go n sleep
How many of them other tribes have killed. You are trying hard to defend your barbaric act. What useless offence.

Did he's for father kill someone. Even now, if you kill, no one kills again. Stop defending barbaric act.
Shame and you and your race in the 20th century. All other tribes have people that commit crimes but never segregate them. Spit.

Re: Being Igbo A Crime In Nigeria - Reno Omokri by Tobrasky: 9:14am On May 13, 2020
As an Igbo boy I refuse to be swindled by Reno's emotional-baiting shenanigans anymore. For one the guy has no ethnic group, nobody knows where the Bleep he comes from. Secondly the guy dey use our head dey buy better market... and some gullible Igbos unfortunately are falling for these nonsense. When did Reno become the advocate for the Igbos? anyway sha na people like gidgiddy and mrvitalis dey easily fall into the emotional trap.

Make una wisen up ooo, Reno doesn't care about the Igbos.

Re: Being Igbo A Crime In Nigeria - Reno Omokri by WeneDiali: 9:18am On May 13, 2020
sule17:
ASK YOUR SELF. HOW WELL DID IGBO PEOPLE LIKE THEIR SELVE?

Sule, I'm sure you yoruba muslims love yourselves so much that's you keep beheading yourselves and selling your skulls like cow meat in markets across Ogun states.

Do yorubas really love themselves? I need to start a thread on that topic.

Re: Being Igbo A Crime In Nigeria - Reno Omokri by WeneDiali: 9:21am On May 13, 2020
gnykelly:

same way you guys voted for eze gburu gburu when he contested for presidency.

We all know yorubas hate themselves that's why they refuse to vote Gani Fawenhmi, Dele momodu, Remi Sonaiya, Adesina Fagbenro and other yorubas who contested the presidential elections.

Why do yoruba hate themselves so much?

Re: Being Igbo A Crime In Nigeria - Reno Omokri by mrvitalis(m): 9:22am On May 13, 2020
Tobrasky:
As an Igbo boy I refuse to be swindled by Reno's emotional-baiting shenanigans anymore. For one the guy has no ethnic group, nobody knows where the Bleep he comes from. Secondly the guy dey use our head dey buy better market... and some gullible Igbos unfortunately are falling for these nonsense. When did Reno become the advocate for the Igbos? anyway sha na people like gidgiddy and mrvitalis dey easily fall into the emotional trap.

If u speak the truth I would support it ...the day u say what's not truth I would stand against you ...I focus on the massage not the massager

What Reno said is it true or false ...simple yes or no

Re: Being Igbo A Crime In Nigeria - Reno Omokri by mrvitalis(m): 9:23am On May 13, 2020
Gabkosh:
How many of them other tribes have killed. You are trying hard to defend your barbaric act. What useless offence.

Did he's for father kill someone. Even now, if you kill, no one kills again. Stop defending barbaric act.
Shame and you and your race in the 20th century. All other tribes has people that commit crimes but never segregate them. Spit.
Speak English ....you mind is set to hate already ...so no need to explain
Re: Being Igbo A Crime In Nigeria - Reno Omokri by gidgiddy: 9:27am On May 13, 2020
Grayoso:

You and Omokri are unfair charlatans and hypocrites with Reno being the deceptive scammer while you are his blind follower.

Ask yourself if Omokri has ever chided the Igbos for their personalized, unhealthy and crystallized hate for PMB that means, if we are being truthful, Mr.President has no choice but to be wary of empowering Igbos in his government.

Igbos have never showed graciousness and/or the ability to respect and seperate the office of PMB from the individual. Why should they then expect Buhari to be gracious towards them when we all know that "for every action there is an equal and opposite reaction"?

Anybody who truly loves Igbos will not be obsessed with only ever pointing out to Igbos that they are 'marginalized' and victims of 'injustice'.

If Omokri genuinely loves Igbos then he is duty-biund to point out that Igbos are marginalized but he must also address the reasons Igbos are marginalized, to include the incendiary actions of Igbo folks themselves, and what the ethnic group must do to begin changing that status quo.

Instead Omokri only encourages you Igbos to see yourselves as blameless victims of injustice so he can profit from the anger and spirit of rebellion and sabotage against Nigeria such goading tactics draws out from you Igbos. Like I said before, your funeral buddy.

Stop talking like kid. Must everyone love Buhari? Is it everyone you meet that will like you? There will always be those who dont like a person and we Igbos dont like Buhari. Buhari was not elected to empower people who like him, he was elected to govern Nigeria to the best of his ability based on justice, equity and fairness.

Everybody should speak against injustice when the see it happening.

Re: Being Igbo A Crime In Nigeria - Reno Omokri by WeneDiali: 9:48am On May 13, 2020
https://www.nairaland.com/5854518/yorubas-love-themselves#89495009

You all should come in here, let's discuss politics.
Re: Being Igbo A Crime In Nigeria - Reno Omokri by gidgiddy: 9:49am On May 13, 2020
Tobrasky:

So what is important for you is where Reno is from and not whether what he said is right or wrong?

You guys make me laugh

Re: Being Igbo A Crime In Nigeria - Reno Omokri by fhranchez(m): 10:03am On May 13, 2020
helinues:
Igbo's should stop allowing this guy Reno to be pushing them upadan.

Reno is from Delta State, have you guys ever seen him saying anything About his State or region?

But, you wish if it was Yoruba that he was pushing
Re: Being Igbo A Crime In Nigeria - Reno Omokri by helinues: 10:07am On May 13, 2020
fhranchez:
But, you wish if it was Yoruba that he was pushing

We don't need a nonentity to push our agenda for us .

How relevant is FFK you people worship in SW?

Re: Being Igbo A Crime In Nigeria - Reno Omokri by fhranchez(m): 10:07am On May 13, 2020
Tobrasky:

He doesn't need to care to speak the truth. The truth can always take care of itself

Re: Being Igbo A Crime In Nigeria - Reno Omokri by gnykelly(m): 10:42am On May 13, 2020
mrvitalis:

We were obeying zoning ....we gave our words not knowing the rest of Nigeria are filled with people without integrity

so obeying zoning? who signed such an agreement with you... have you no knowledge of you if your inalienable Right in the Constitution to vote and be voted for. I see while Biafra will remain just a dream.
Re: Being Igbo A Crime In Nigeria - Reno Omokri by Amarabae(f): 10:42am On May 13, 2020
reno omokri should keep quiet, we are wiser now to fall for his poisoned chalice.
chameleon

Re: Being Igbo A Crime In Nigeria - Reno Omokri by Justiceleague1: 10:52am On May 13, 2020
helinues:

Whether na Ipobians or the real Igbo's, it's time people should stop taking him serious most especially whenever he puts his mouth in Igbo matters.

Reno and FFK as they are have no plans of supporting any Fulani in 2023 ( Which might be against the interest of some Igbo's and Ipobians)

This same 2 people can never support Igbo presidency 2023.

Enough of those people taking Easterners for a ride

Mtcheeeeww!!!!!!!
Re: Being Igbo A Crime In Nigeria - Reno Omokri by Justiceleague1: 10:53am On May 13, 2020
Amarabae:
reno omokri should keep quiet, we are wiser now to fall for his poisoned chalice.
chameleon

"We" as in what??
Are you nolonger from PH?!

Re: Being Igbo A Crime In Nigeria - Reno Omokri by mrvitalis(m): 11:09am On May 13, 2020
gnykelly:

so obeying zoning? who signed such an agreement with you... have you no knowledge of you if your inalienable Right in the Constitution to vote and be voted for. I see while Biafra will remain just a dream.
Lol but you expect buhari to hand over to a Yoruba man and north not to run in 2023 ?

LMAO

Re: Being Igbo A Crime In Nigeria - Reno Omokri by gnykelly(m): 11:30am On May 13, 2020
mrvitalis:

Lol but you expect buhari to hand over to a Yoruba man and north not to run in 2023 ?

LMAO

I don't expect... whoever wishes to contest can do that. if any of the contestants win regardless of tribe will not be denied. this is no military era

Re: Being Igbo A Crime In Nigeria - Reno Omokri by Gabkosh: 12:03pm On May 13, 2020
mrvitalis:

Speak English ....you mind is set to hate already ...so no need to explain
Even when you find it hard to add punctuation marks and you want to correct someone else.

Truth is bitter. Spit on you and your race.
Re: Being Igbo A Crime In Nigeria - Reno Omokri by mrvitalis(m): 12:18pm On May 13, 2020
Gabkosh:
Even when you find it hard to add punctuation marks and you want to correct someone else.

Truth is bitter. Spit on you and your race.
Lol go and pay your Igbo landlord and stop being bitter

North Support's Chasing Fulani Out Of Ebony (photo) / Dele Momodu Melts Down On Twitter, Even Talking To Himself. PIC. / Government Know The Sponsor Of Bokoharam, I Will Tell The Truth No Fear Of Death

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75