Stats: 3,157,811 members, 7,834,719 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

Being Igbo A Crime In Nigeria - Reno Omokri - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Being Igbo A Crime In Nigeria - Reno Omokri (3122 Views)

Tinubu Should Drive MTN, DSTV & Shoprite Out Of Nigeria - Reno Omokri / Sit-at-home In Southeast Has No Economic Impact On Nigeria - Reno Omokri / The Joy Of Being Igbo (2) (3) (4)

Re: Being Igbo A Crime In Nigeria - Reno Omokri by Ogonimilitant(m): 12:21pm On May 13, 2020
He asked a legitimate question.

Re: Being Igbo A Crime In Nigeria - Reno Omokri by Finnese001: 1:40pm On May 13, 2020
helinues:

Whether na Ipobians or the real Igbo's, it's time people should stop taking him serious most especially whenever he puts his mouth in Igbo matters.

Reno and FFK as they are have no plans of supporting any Fulani in 2023 ( Which might be against the interest of some Igbo's and Ipobians)

This same 2 people can never support Igbo presidency 2023.

Enough of those people taking Easterners for a ride

see the ediot that is advising the IGBOS

Re: Being Igbo A Crime In Nigeria - Reno Omokri by Finnese001: 1:43pm On May 13, 2020
Problemkid1:
Foolish fool grin all your post are just foolish and hopeless just like you cheesy cheesy don't go and find a solution to cure that poverty in that your foolish region. Dey here dey Mumu around. Na Igbo matter go kill you. And Na still Igbo guy go still chuk you prick cheesy Public ashawo cheesy grin

are you a prophet bro

how you take know say I got love for that babegrin

Re: Being Igbo A Crime In Nigeria - Reno Omokri by Banmeallday: 1:46pm On May 13, 2020
Nigeria is not for the Easterners

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kgxeQKF9Cys
Re: Being Igbo A Crime In Nigeria - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 7:32pm On May 13, 2020
Igbos should please distance themselves from the ineptitude of this APC covid government.

Sai baba.

Cc lzaa bamite

Re: Being Igbo A Crime In Nigeria - Reno Omokri by Obiobidgbo14: 8:29pm On May 13, 2020
sule17:
ASK YOUR SELF. HOW WELL DID IGBO PEOPLE LIKE THEIR SELVE?
We love ourselves but that will not make us to justify an evil man because he is Igbo.

Re: Being Igbo A Crime In Nigeria - Reno Omokri by Top1gun: 10:57pm On May 13, 2020
You think you are talking to foolish Igbo who salivate over Kanu foolishness. You know how many OSU full Lagos ?

mrvitalis:

But every tribe has prisons right ? ...osu is the igbo prison system ...only people who commits offence are sent there cause freedom and life is Paramount to the Igbo man ...no matter what u do they can never take away your freedom or kill you

When u commit a big crime u are sent to osu village to live among your kind ...instead of killing you or jailing you ...so I wonder how that is a bad thing

Re: Being Igbo A Crime In Nigeria - Reno Omokri by Problemkid1: 12:18am On May 14, 2020
Finnese001:

are you a prophet bro

how you take know say I got love for that babegrin
I just guess ne grin grin
Re: Being Igbo A Crime In Nigeria - Reno Omokri by Finnese001: 12:25am On May 14, 2020
Problemkid1:
I just guess ne grin grin

that babe is something else, though I feel her Alot because her comments are always funny
Re: Being Igbo A Crime In Nigeria - Reno Omokri by Problemkid1: 12:31am On May 14, 2020
Finnese001:

that babe is something else, though I feel her Alot because her comments are always funny
The babe just like commenting on anything concerning Igbo. All her comments are full of hates. And me and her go put leg for inside one tight trouser for this forum. Walai
Re: Being Igbo A Crime In Nigeria - Reno Omokri by NGpatriot: 12:33am On May 14, 2020
Every rif raf just dey take ibo people play victim football .... Even this condescending clown.

Re: Being Igbo A Crime In Nigeria - Reno Omokri by Ojiofor: 12:59am On May 14, 2020
sule17:
ASK YOUR SELF. HOW WELL DID IGBO PEOPLE LIKE THEIR SELVE?

We know how much love you are showing your almajiri children and how much love you are giving each through boko haram and Fulani Herdsmen.
Katsina state is on fire,Kaduna state is on fire,Borno state is gone,Taraba state have been decimated by herdsmen,Benue state is still mourning etc...
That is the type of love you cherish.

Re: Being Igbo A Crime In Nigeria - Reno Omokri by Finnese001: 7:58am On May 14, 2020
Problemkid1:
The babe just like commenting on anything concerning Igbo. All her comments are full of hates. And me and her go put leg for inside one tight trouser for this forum. Walai

don't mind her, she is just trolling
Re: Being Igbo A Crime In Nigeria - Reno Omokri by bamite(m): 7:59am On May 14, 2020
imhotep:
Igbos should please distance themselves from the ineptitude of this APC covid government.

Sai baba.

Cc lzaa bamite

Even lzaa is tired of your meaningless mentions. Ode
Re: Being Igbo A Crime In Nigeria - Reno Omokri by LZAA: 8:11am On May 14, 2020
bamite:

Re: Being Igbo A Crime In Nigeria - Reno Omokri by LZAA: 8:11am On May 14, 2020
imhotep:

Sai baba.

Cc lzaa bamite
Re: Being Igbo A Crime In Nigeria - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 11:03am On May 14, 2020
bamite:

Sai APC.

Cc lzaa

Re: Being Igbo A Crime In Nigeria - Reno Omokri by LZAA: 11:53am On May 14, 2020
imhotep:

Sai APC.

Cc lzaa

Re: Being Igbo A Crime In Nigeria - Reno Omokri by Masterclass32: 11:54pm On May 14, 2020
Reno is on point on this one. Whether he loves the Igbos or not is not the issue.
Re: Being Igbo A Crime In Nigeria - Reno Omokri by Topsic70: 12:29am On May 15, 2020
Tranquillity360:
Reno Omokri should speak about his tribe,because no body made him an advocate of Igbo land.

Everyone want to use the Great Igbo to shine.
b4 nko.

26th November 2020, Buhari Resigns, In My Revelation. / Details About USA Most Advanced Fighter Jet The F-22 Raptor / Benin Oppressing Esan: Now I Understand Why Kanu Want Everyone In Biafra[video]