Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,526 members, 7,840,225 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

No Girlfriend, No Wifey, Singular At 24yrs - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / No Girlfriend, No Wifey, Singular At 24yrs (3290 Views)

No Boyfriend Vs No Girlfriend: Which Is Correct In These Pictures? / PLEASE HELP: “ I Don’t Have A Girlfriend, No Girl Want To Be My Girlfriend” / No Girl On Nairaland Is Finer Than My Girlfriend, No One (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Girlfriend, No Wifey, Singular At 24yrs by OmoEko1(f): 8:25pm On Jun 10, 2007
cute-ass:

@ omo darl

reading through, Militia was the one that started the tutoring, she just got her medicine served back at her . . no hard feelings wink
hummmmmm na wa ohhhhh. wink wink. cheesy wink
Re: No Girlfriend, No Wifey, Singular At 24yrs by legovo(m): 11:18pm On Jun 10, 2007
To all dem good feLLas ,
Jah bless, to da fullest !

Hey, RiGHTEOUS militia or militant, cant idea be shared ?
Must you go on a tutor journey ? Mapping out all words in a Naija forum. Dont you know the usefulness of a forum. From the 1st post, dont you know that "creative" qualifies "artist" & "handy" qualifies "computer engr."
even if its not written well, dont u know that its understanding that really matters or better still,
cant you arrange and understand some write up with your brain.
Am partially sorry to note your prominent jobless presence in nairaland.
Malitia !! chasing after the chart (no. of posts),dead rat jumping, dead rat smiling + alaba,to ota farm, to the bush, why must you be raz !
i guess you are Bush !!
Cant you just do something productive ?
Re: No Girlfriend, No Wifey, Singular At 24yrs by MILITIA(f): 1:05am On Jun 11, 2007
@Cute-ass
Love you too!  I see una go the same school for Ota?  Don't be mad!  I suspected that these are the kinds of guys you like to "shat" with! With all that "cuteness", you can do beta!  Let me know when you graduate.  Nice to meet you too! grin

@le govo
Mr. ----------- "Am always like takin to a funny aspect of life----------blah blah blah---tag it with a priciple" shoooooooooooooooot! WTF! Whatever le govo means!  Long hisssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss! You retired armed robber posing as a student! Ota monkee like you! I say may you remain SINGULAR for the rest of ya life and even in the land beyond!  We do not need to pluralize your type. One of your kind is enough!  No kids please.  You ATUTUPOYOYO! angry Please, Oga Seun said we should try and use good English please. At least where I am not perfect, I am trying. Not like this ------ I know no wetin to even call am sef!
Re: No Girlfriend, No Wifey, Singular At 24yrs by cuteass1(f): 1:19am On Jun 11, 2007
MILITIA:

@Cute ass
Love you too! I see una go the same school for Ota? Let me know when you graduate. Nice to meet you too! grin

Love you three, you don't have to worry about where i went to school honey, its of no consequence to you wink

But incase of next time, its no longer "birds of the same feathers" as you put it, thats primary english wink , its "birds of a feather . . "

Before i forget, darling it was most pleasurable meeting you too kiss
Re: No Girlfriend, No Wifey, Singular At 24yrs by Iman3(m): 1:22am On Jun 11, 2007
Ladies!Ladies! Why don't you just kiss and make out
Re: No Girlfriend, No Wifey, Singular At 24yrs by MILITIA(f): 1:24am On Jun 11, 2007
@
cute-ass
Thank you mai pickin'!  At least I have learned somethin' from the younger generation.  Birds of a feather---aight!  I have written it down!  Now go and lecture ya boyfriend le govo or whatever it is called! Any more lessons for me? grin  You will be surprised what we can learn from one another.  Age is no bareer to learnin'! cool
Re: No Girlfriend, No Wifey, Singular At 24yrs by MILITIA(f): 1:26am On Jun 11, 2007
@I-man
who said we are fighting?  Just stroking each other's egos!  Definitely not on behalf of this lawando jet abi na[b] le govo?[/b] grin  Kiss and make out?  I no dey for that kain business oh! cheesy
Re: No Girlfriend, No Wifey, Singular At 24yrs by Iman3(m): 1:30am On Jun 11, 2007
@militia

The guy want people wey dey plural to advice am.You dey plural?
Re: No Girlfriend, No Wifey, Singular At 24yrs by MILITIA(f): 1:53am On Jun 11, 2007
@ I-man
Yup! Am I not one of them "takin to a funny aspect of life" to advice him! Please once you appear on NL, be prepared to handle anything that comes ya way! As you can see I like yappies and I can take as much as I dish out! COOOOOOOOOOOL BEANS! cool
Re: No Girlfriend, No Wifey, Singular At 24yrs by cuteass1(f): 2:17am On Jun 11, 2007
@ Militia

No, no more lectures for today wink

Be good and keep cool!!
Re: No Girlfriend, No Wifey, Singular At 24yrs by MILITIA(f): 2:51am On Jun 11, 2007
@cute-ass
Thank you ma and God bless you! grin
Re: No Girlfriend, No Wifey, Singular At 24yrs by desodgi(m): 12:28pm On Jun 11, 2007
Amen
Re: No Girlfriend, No Wifey, Singular At 24yrs by OmoEko1(f): 10:07pm On Jun 11, 2007
Instigator
Re: No Girlfriend, No Wifey, Singular At 24yrs by doncartel: 11:21pm On Jun 11, 2007
@first poster
There is no problem.Finish your studies and settle down before you start those levels.My friend is over thirty and still a virgin while he concentrates on his career at IMF

Run things according to your comfort
Re: No Girlfriend, No Wifey, Singular At 24yrs by idiotogbdcm(m): 11:33pm On Jun 11, 2007
doncartel:

@first poster
There is no problem.Finish your studies and settle down before you start those levels.My friend is over thirty and still a virgin while he concentrates on his career at IMF

Run things according to your comfort
over thirty shocked may be the guy had an accident and lost his dick
or he intends to be a revend father.
grin
Re: No Girlfriend, No Wifey, Singular At 24yrs by ajayi1(m): 5:52pm On Jun 12, 2007
lol
Re: No Girlfriend, No Wifey, Singular At 24yrs by Nobody: 11:59am On Jun 13, 2007
@ 1st poster,
to be candid with you, have you ever f**ked b4?
Oh boy sorry for you, what have you been doing during your teens? reading and making researches, they are of little importance.

You better go sign up in a monastery.
@ 24, u have never experienced what true love is, what a heartbreak is?i wholeheartedly pity your condition.

First of all, just be planning for a heartbreak first before you include success in relationship in your agenda.
Simply cos of yur lack of experience, how many ladies out there will be patient enough to put you through in every aspect of relationship.

So buckle up my dear and be ready to face the worse cos the worst is still on the way.
Re: No Girlfriend, No Wifey, Singular At 24yrs by NaijaFuss(m): 4:22pm On Jun 16, 2007
enitan take am easy on the brotha ego
you make him feel he's an alien what's d deal?? sad
Re: No Girlfriend, No Wifey, Singular At 24yrs by frankiriri(m): 7:15am On Jun 24, 2007
get a job, then get a life before you get a wife. grin
Pally you have time.Dont put yourself under unnecesary pressure.
Re: No Girlfriend, No Wifey, Singular At 24yrs by johnnygan(m): 9:15am On Jun 24, 2007
You ain't wastin but u leak practice.
I doubt if u're gonna be able to walk up to a woman to tell her "no long thing"
lol. At ur age, u better start practicing. Get to know the merits & disappointments in a relationship. I'm not advising u to read some shit books bout maintaining a relationship cuz they don't double with ur life. We've got theories/theorems & practical/real.
Books on relationships = theory.
Girl for a relationship = practical.
So go for the practice or u get a sad married life.
Re: No Girlfriend, No Wifey, Singular At 24yrs by johnnygan(m): 9:26am On Jun 24, 2007
To conclude: the sad married life mentioned in the last sentence of ma last posting simply means, you may get highly inexperienced and couples like you would never get to understand eachother cuz you never had real experience bout women. Imagine talkin to your wife as if you're talkin to a fellow man like you.
You must learn alot bout the phenomenon behind women. If you don't do it now, tell me. When do you wanna do it? At 30 or even 50 yrs? Gettin a 5 yr experience is shit to me. So you better get started
Re: No Girlfriend, No Wifey, Singular At 24yrs by kaymi(f): 7:55pm On Jun 24, 2007
don't worry my dear, It is well, lol,

I declare that by the end of this month, you shall get yourself a nice. loving girlfriend for a wife,

Count on that,
Re: No Girlfriend, No Wifey, Singular At 24yrs by 2dye4(m): 7:42am On Jun 25, 2007
its not d end of the world, but do really wanna be with someone now?
Re: No Girlfriend, No Wifey, Singular At 24yrs by legovo(m): 9:06am On Jun 25, 2007
Yeah ! I feel something is missing.
I did keep to some cool idea, like how she will treated, respected, making sure she is my no.1 pal, lover and friend, but would not forget to watch my back myself.
For life might present it self in which ever way.
About the experience thing, am not a dull guy ? Am full of life !
I've got all sort of friends around me, learnt 2million lessons already.
Re: No Girlfriend, No Wifey, Singular At 24yrs by 2dye4(m): 10:39am On Jun 25, 2007
@le:
yeah, not all knowledge is experential, bt u rlly neva know until it happens to u.

guess u've gotten to that point where u wanna find dat special someone.

all the best on lovers lane. wink
Re: No Girlfriend, No Wifey, Singular At 24yrs by dazangel11(f): 7:22pm On Jun 26, 2007
LOL this guy just want to be popular. My guy no be every problem u go carry come Nairaland oh
because u neva marry for 24years u dey complain shocked. 40 years barchelor dey streets of Lagos cheesy for your info. Just try wait for your time. Or else?
Re: No Girlfriend, No Wifey, Singular At 24yrs by rowlandwhy: 7:33pm On Jun 26, 2007
@ ALL,
Is it compulsory that one must have a girlfriend at a tender age of 25?

@Poster,
Dont mind them, dont allow anybody to force u to do what your mind ought not to do,
work according to your spirit
I dont think it is a crime for one not to have a girlfriend at your age.

dazangel11:

LOL this guy just want to be popular. My guy no be every problem u go carry come Nairaland oh
because u never marry for 24years u dey complain shocked. 40 years barchelor dey streets of Lagos cheesy for your info. Just try wait for your time. Or else?

Some times you can do it anonymously
Re: No Girlfriend, No Wifey, Singular At 24yrs by rowlandwhy: 7:34pm On Jun 26, 2007
Militia is a militant NIGER DELTA FORCE (NDF) although she is my sister
LOL grin grin cheesy
Re: No Girlfriend, No Wifey, Singular At 24yrs by MILITIA(f): 8:02pm On Jun 26, 2007
dazangel11:

because u never marry for 24years u dey complain shocked. 40 years barchelor dey streets of Lagos cheesy for your info. Just try wait for your time. Or else?

he he he he he! I can't get off the floor for LMFAO! 40 year old bachelors for streets of Lagos ke? shocked

rowlandwhy:

Militia is a militant NIGER DELTA FORCE (NDF) although she is my sister
LOL grin grin cheesy

Wetin I do now? grin
Re: No Girlfriend, No Wifey, Singular At 24yrs by rowlandwhy: 8:53pm On Jun 26, 2007
MILITIA:

Wetin I do now? grin
My sis,
You are so hot nowadays, Abeg take am easy ooOO!!!

Does Militia means Militant? grin grin
Re: No Girlfriend, No Wifey, Singular At 24yrs by MILITIA(f): 9:02pm On Jun 26, 2007
@rowlandwhy

"hot" ke! wetin you mean?
Re: No Girlfriend, No Wifey, Singular At 24yrs by Nobody: 1:43am On Jun 27, 2007
resume and pics please

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Long Distance Relationship - Advice On Dos And Don'ts / A Woman Is Like An Incubator? / 5 Things Nigerian Men Find Unattractive In Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.