Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,940 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

Can You Give A Cheating Girlfriend A Second Chance When You Are In LUV Wit Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Give A Cheating Girlfriend A Second Chance When You Are In LUV Wit Her? (1535 Views)

Is Your Girlfriend A Liability Or An Asset? Can She Do This? / Is My Girlfriend A Threat To Me? / Zubairu, Student Buys Nihat, 16-Year-Old Girlfriend A Benz And iPhone X Max (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Give A Cheating Girlfriend A Second Chance When You Are In LUV Wit Her? by dom80: 7:42am On May 13, 2020
Hello Nairalanders,

I just want to know if anyone (particularly guys) has given her girlfriend a second chance when she cheated.

My fiancée that I intend to marry cheated behind my back two months ago. Though, I didn't catch her red handed but she confessed to me because of the mess she put herself into. According to her, She was trying to play game with someone she met two months ago just to get money from the the guy. At the process, she got carried away and had sex with the guy twice without protection. She confessed to me because she became pregnant and she knew I wasn't the one responsible for her pregnancy because I used protection all the time after our first experience. I was mad at her and I had to end the relationship in the presence of her parents. Though, she has terminated the pregnancy and was begging me to forgive her.

I forgave her three weeks ago so as to move on but it was so hard because I love her so much and I have nurture our relationship for three years. Before I forgave her, we both had one on one conversation because I wanted to know the reasons behind her cheating. All she said was to play game with the guy and got carried away by mistake. This is someone I provide for all I needs, care for her 100%, helped her parents with finance, go any length for her just to make her happy. I gave her money for upkeep every month and the money i give her every month is not up to the money she collected from the guy within those two month she messed around. In fact, She doesn't lack anything with me because she knows I'm not a thousandnaire and I also Bleep her well that she tells me how tired she was each time we had sex.

I gave her another chance because I love her so much and this is the first time she will ever cheat on me. I set rules (Do's and Don't) this time around I know no one is perfect and I have also cheated behind her back with several ladies (fling and call girls) in which she doesn't know about but I always used protection with these ladies back then.

Guys, can you give your girlfriend or fiancée another chance to prove herself right knowing fully well that trust has been broken?

I know guys are polygamous in nature and guys cheat for pleasure but a cheating girlfriend/fiancée/wife is unacceptable especially when you have the intention to marry her.
Re: Can You Give A Cheating Girlfriend A Second Chance When You Are In LUV Wit Her? by LuQuLuQu(m): 7:55am On May 13, 2020
Why not?
Re: Can You Give A Cheating Girlfriend A Second Chance When You Are In LUV Wit Her? by CokeBar(f): 7:56am On May 13, 2020
Lmao at your last statement

"I know guys are polygamous in nature and guys cheat for pleasure but a cheating girlfriend/fiancée/wife is unacceptable especially when you have the intention to marry her."

Help me understand, if it is unacceptable, why exactly are you taking her back?

Please don't waste that lady's time if you made up with her because you feel you've invested so much money and time or you're scared of being lonely.

If you're creating a thread about it, it obviously means you're not over it. End the relationship and let her heal from the pain of a broken relationship she caused.

In fact, since she came plain to you, you should also tell her you've cheated.

I don't understand how people even cheat without protection sef... that should be the bone of contention here!

Unku, take her for medical check-up before your next 'fornication' appointment. Condom dey burst smiley

4 Likes

Re: Can You Give A Cheating Girlfriend A Second Chance When You Are In LUV Wit Her? by MajesticKris: 7:56am On May 13, 2020
first ask yourself this question...

1 would she have confessed if she wasn't pregnant??
2 Ask her if she enjoyed it... or got what she was playing bro get..

Well if she wasn't pregnant I would have advised you take her back...

But she is... I guess don't

cus after providing for her all she needs, the only thing she wanted was an adventure with someone else.. and she's got it...

My advice Don't ,Why because she can never be faithful, but I respect the fact she was honest..

if you check well that guy fit be her Ex..

2 Likes

Re: Can You Give A Cheating Girlfriend A Second Chance When You Are In LUV Wit Her? by MajesticKris: 7:57am On May 13, 2020
why not what.... so after getting pregnant with someone else, you expect the love to still remain the same abi...
LuQuLuQu:
Why not?
Re: Can You Give A Cheating Girlfriend A Second Chance When You Are In LUV Wit Her? by Shormiey(m): 7:57am On May 13, 2020
dom80:
Hello Nairalanders,

I just want to know if anyone (particularly guys) has given her girlfriend a second chance when she cheated.

My fiancée that I intend to marry cheated behind my back two months ago. Though, I didn't catch her red handed but she confessed to me because of the mess she put herself into. According to her, She was trying to play game with someone she met two months ago just to get money from the the guy. At the process, she got carried away and had sex with the guy twice without protection. She confessed to me because she became pregnant and she knew I wasn't the one responsible for her pregnancy because I used protection all the time after our first experience. I was mad at her and I had to end the relationship in the presence of her parents. Though, she has terminated the pregnancy and was begging me to forgive her.

I forgave her three weeks ago so as to move on but it was so hard because I love her so much and I have nurture our relationship for three years. Before I forgave her, we both had one on one conversation because I wanted to know the reasons behind her cheating. All she said was to play game with the guy and got carried away by mistake. This is someone I provide for all I needs, care for her 100%, helped her parents with finance, go any length for her just to make her happy. I gave her money for upkeep every month and the money i give her every month is not up to the money she collected from the guy within those two month she messed around. In fact, She doesn't lack anything with me because she knows I'm not a thousandnaire and I also Bleep her well that she tells me how tired she was each time we had sex.

I gave her another chance because I love her so much and this is the first time she will ever cheat on me. I set rules (Do's and Don't) this time around I know no one is perfect and I have also cheated behind her back with several ladies (fling and call girls) in which she doesn't know about but I always used protection with these ladies back then.

Guys, can you give your girlfriend or fiancée another chance to prove herself right knowing fully well that trust has been broken?

I know guys are polygamous in nature and guys cheat for pleasure but a cheating girlfriend/fiancée/wife is unacceptable especially when you have the intention to marry her.

Not again, she will still go back to her vomit....
Re: Can You Give A Cheating Girlfriend A Second Chance When You Are In LUV Wit Her? by donbachi(m): 7:58am On May 13, 2020
Only GOD gives people 2nd chance...i dont.a rebel is a rebel.
Re: Can You Give A Cheating Girlfriend A Second Chance When You Are In LUV Wit Her? by LuQuLuQu(m): 8:01am On May 13, 2020
MajesticKris:
why not what.... so after getting pregnant with someone else, you expect the love to still remain the same abi...
The op asked a goddammed question and I gave my honest opinion
Re: Can You Give A Cheating Girlfriend A Second Chance When You Are In LUV Wit Her? by Nobody: 8:02am On May 13, 2020
Too late, the trust is gone.
Re: Can You Give A Cheating Girlfriend A Second Chance When You Are In LUV Wit Her? by dom80: 8:03am On May 13, 2020
I told her she wouldn't have confess if she wasn't pregnant. She said she didn't enjoy it. She has terminated the pregnancy three weeks ago and the guy is not her ex.

MajesticKris:

cus after providing for her all she needs, the only thing she wanted was an adventure with someone else.. and she's got it...

My advice Don't ,Why because she can never be faithful, but I respect the fact she was honest..

Re: Can You Give A Cheating Girlfriend A Second Chance When You Are In LUV Wit Her? by zukky79: 8:07am On May 13, 2020
Yes
Re: Can You Give A Cheating Girlfriend A Second Chance When You Are In LUV Wit Her? by dom80: 8:08am On May 13, 2020
MajesticKris:

Exactly bro.. If she wasn't pregnant, its a separate thing. Though, she has terminated the pregnancy and she wouldn't have let me know she was pregnant. She would have terminated it behind my back but she decided to confessed to me.
Re: Can You Give A Cheating Girlfriend A Second Chance When You Are In LUV Wit Her? by Nobody: 8:09am On May 13, 2020
Like Cokebar, I don't get that expression,
"...I know guys are polygamus by nature and guys cheat for pleasure, but a cheating girlfriend/fiancee/wife is unacceptable..."
First of all, I wouldn't accept a cheating boyfriend back. That's something I can never tolerate.
I'm not a hypocrite though. I get that the girl messed up, but you've been having affairs since you started dating her and you feel that you're a better person? Cause you're a man, it's understandable that you would place your libido over your long term relationship.
She came out because she was pregnant, you should do the same too. Why don't you confess your numerous sins then come back here to report her reaction. Want to know the bitter truth? The both of you deserve eachother. To me, she's even a better person. She realized she did wrong and tried to rectify it by telling you. She didn't have to. You rather choose to justify your actions with that silly excuse. Majority of women cheat for pleasure too.
Simply let the girl go.

1 Like

Re: Can You Give A Cheating Girlfriend A Second Chance When You Are In LUV Wit Her? by TrueHeart365(m): 8:14am On May 13, 2020
Lol.

You think she would have confessed if she didn't get pregnant?

Do you think she will tell you the truth about how many men have d1cked her down within the period you've been dating?

Her reason for cheating can only be accepted by a f0ol. So after marrying her, she can still decide to "play games" since you've proven yourself to be such a weakling.

The fact that she even got pregnant and aborted for the guy while you never ever knack raw suppose even make her sight irritate you. But you're too pvssy whipped to have sense.

You've disgraced manhood where that girl dey and I'm sure she and her mother will be laughing at your foolishness.

There are plenty women that can be loyal to you. Stop doing father Christmas for ordinary girlfriend.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Give A Cheating Girlfriend A Second Chance When You Are In LUV Wit Her? by gunners160(m): 8:14am On May 13, 2020
I don't even know what to say in this case because even I myself I am confused.

My problem now is that Nigerian ladies are busy buying p*ssy tightening cream and Nigerian guys are also busy buying dick enlargement cream to knack thesame pussy that wants to be tightened, what a confused generation

1 Like

Re: Can You Give A Cheating Girlfriend A Second Chance When You Are In LUV Wit Her? by TrueHeart365(m): 8:18am On May 13, 2020
dom80:
I told her she wouldn't have confess if she wasn't pregnant. She said she didn't enjoy it. She has terminated the pregnancy three weeks ago and the guy is not her ex.

She didn't enjoy it, but kept going back for more till she got pregnant abi?

Your mumu no get part 2 sad

1 Like

Re: Can You Give A Cheating Girlfriend A Second Chance When You Are In LUV Wit Her? by Shormiey(m): 8:24am On May 13, 2020
MajesticKris:

Gbam!!! This is it.....
Re: Can You Give A Cheating Girlfriend A Second Chance When You Are In LUV Wit Her? by dom80: 8:27am On May 13, 2020
CokeBar:
Lmao at your last statement

"I know guys are polygamous in nature and guys cheat for pleasure but a cheating girlfriend/fiancée/wife is unacceptable especially when you have the intention to marry her."

Help me understand, if it is unacceptable, why exactly are you taking her back?

Please don't waste that lady's time if you made up with her because you feel you've invested so much money and time or you're scared of being lonely.

If you're creating a thread about it, it obviously means you're not over it. End the relationship and let her heal from the pain of a broken relationship she caused.

In fact, since she came plain to you, you should also tell her you've cheated.

I don't understand how people even cheat without protection sef... that should be the bone of contention here!

Unku, take her for medical check-up before your next 'fornication' appointment. Condom dey burst smiley

I'm not wasting her time. That's I gave her another chance because I love. Its not matter of how I invested in her but the pain of seeing the one I love cheat on me is unbearable. I did medical check up for her in order to see if she has any complication after she said she has terminated the pregnancy. I conducted HVS and Urinalysis test for her in order to see if she has any infections but she has no bacterial infection. I treated her for yeast infection and I'm the one that foot the medical bills.

I wish for her to be the mother of my children but I don't want to get her pregnant immediately. I just want to watch her for some months to see of she has change or not and if she hasn't, I have no option but to end up the relationship.
Re: Can You Give A Cheating Girlfriend A Second Chance When You Are In LUV Wit Her? by Homeboiy: 8:37am On May 13, 2020
Even if I give her another chance

I must pay her back on the judgement day.

But na only a fo0l will give her a second chance when pregnancy was involved.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Give A Cheating Girlfriend A Second Chance When You Are In LUV Wit Her? by dom80: 8:45am On May 13, 2020
Homeboiy:
Even if I give her another chance

I must pay her back on the judgement day.

But na only a fo0l will give her a second chance when pregnancy was involved.

I understand you bro. As it being she wasn't pregnant, it would have been a separate thing. Though, she has terminated the pregnancy three weeks ago
Re: Can You Give A Cheating Girlfriend A Second Chance When You Are In LUV Wit Her? by MajesticKris: 8:54am On May 13, 2020
exactly...that trust and bond has been broken
dom80:

Exactly bro.. If she wasn't pregnant, its a separate thing. Though, she has terminated the pregnancy and she wouldn't have let me know she was pregnant. She would have terminated it behind my back but she decided to confessed to me.
Re: Can You Give A Cheating Girlfriend A Second Chance When You Are In LUV Wit Her? by MajesticKris: 8:56am On May 13, 2020
your opinion is not good enough...
LuQuLuQu:

The op asked a goddammed question and I gave my honest opinion
Re: Can You Give A Cheating Girlfriend A Second Chance When You Are In LUV Wit Her? by LuQuLuQu(m): 8:58am On May 13, 2020
MajesticKris:
your opinion is not good enough...

Create your own thread then
Re: Can You Give A Cheating Girlfriend A Second Chance When You Are In LUV Wit Her? by CokeBar(f): 9:02am On May 13, 2020
dom80:

I'm not wasting her time. That's I gave her another chance because I love. Its not matter of how I invested in her but the pain of seeing the one I love cheat on me is unbearable. I did medical check up for her in order to see if she has any complication after she said she has terminated the pregnancy. I conducted HVS and Urinalysis test for her in order to see if she has any infections but she has no bacterial infection. I treated her for yeast infection and I'm the one that foot the medical bills.

I wish for her to be the mother of my children but I don't want to get her pregnant immediately. I just want to watch her for some months to see of she has change or not and if she hasn't, I have no option but to end up the relationship.

Great response! Kudos...

I hope she'd be the person you want her to be. smiley

Meanwhile check for HIV and hepatitis.
Re: Can You Give A Cheating Girlfriend A Second Chance When You Are In LUV Wit Her? by MajesticKris: 9:07am On May 13, 2020
She didn't enjoy it and she went twice?? that guy told her something you haven't told her yet.. to make her go twice..
dom80:

2 Likes

Re: Can You Give A Cheating Girlfriend A Second Chance When You Are In LUV Wit Her? by CokeBar(f): 9:09am On May 13, 2020
Dew04:
Like Cokebar, I don't get that expression,
"...I know guys are polygamus by nature and guys cheat for pleasure, but a cheating girlfriend/fiancee/wife is unacceptable..."
First of all, I wouldn't accept a cheating boyfriend back. That's something I can never tolerate.
I'm not a hypocrite though. I get that the girl messed up, but you've been having affairs since you started dating her and you feel that you're a better person? Cause you're a man, it's understandable that you would place your libido over your long term relationship.
She came out because she was pregnant, you should do the same too. Why don't you confess your numerous sins then come back here to report her reaction. Want to know the bitter truth? The both of you deserve eachother. To me, she's even a better person. She realized she did wrong and tried to rectify it by telling you. She didn't have to. You rather choose to justify your actions with that silly excuse. Majority of women cheat for pleasure too.
Simply let the girl go.

Awww! Let me get you a cup of chilled soda cheesy
Re: Can You Give A Cheating Girlfriend A Second Chance When You Are In LUV Wit Her? by jonahhh: 9:18am On May 13, 2020
Women will seek validation from other men once theyre sure you wont leave them... Women will love you and still have that one stubborn guy in their contact they play with which in most times ends up with random sex. If you leave your babe, trust me the next one might be worst...
Re: Can You Give A Cheating Girlfriend A Second Chance When You Are In LUV Wit Her? by dom80: 9:40am On May 13, 2020
CokeBar:

Great response! Kudos...

I hope she'd be the person you want her to be. smiley

Meanwhile check for HIV and hepatitis.

I have taken hepatitis vaccine 4yr ago before I asked her out. The vaccine will last 10yr in my body. I intend to conduct HIV test for her but I'm planning to book an appointment with a therapist because I know she has so many weakness which I have seen (level of thinking, easily deceive, parental upbringing, level of exposure, I don't care attitude, etc) in her and may bring more problems if I marry her. I know her too well but she doesn't know herself and I'm trying to help her out so she wouldn't destroy her life. I have tried my best to let know her weakness but she doesn't see it as big deal. So, if she doesn't change her attitude after seeing a therapist, I will have to quit the relationship.

1 Like

Re: Can You Give A Cheating Girlfriend A Second Chance When You Are In LUV Wit Her? by dom80: 9:41am On May 13, 2020
MajesticKris:
She didn't enjoy it and she went twice?? that guy told her something you haven't told her yet.. to make her go twice..

I think she is loose and lack self control.
Re: Can You Give A Cheating Girlfriend A Second Chance When You Are In LUV Wit Her? by Adiwana: 9:42am On May 13, 2020
dom80:

I think she is loose and lack self control.

Bro,go to YouTube and search for this video. Beta Orbiters,White Knight and Cucks. You'll get your answer
Re: Can You Give A Cheating Girlfriend A Second Chance When You Are In LUV Wit Her? by CokeBar(f): 9:44am On May 13, 2020
dom80:

I have taken hepatitis vaccine 4yr ago before I asked her out. The vaccine will last 10yr in my body. I intend to conduct HIV test for her but I'm planning to book an appointment with a therapist because I know she has so many weakness which I have seen (level of thinking, easily deceive, parental upbringing, level of exposure, I don't care attitude, etc) in her and may bring more problems if I marry her. I know her too well but she doesn't know herself and I'm trying to help her out so she wouldn't destroy her life. I have tried my best to let know her weakness but she doesn't see it as big deal. So, if she doesn't change her attitude after seeing a therapist, I will have to quit the relationship.

Thank you for trying

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

We Deal On All Kinds Of Weavons, Human Hairs, Wigs, And Others... / Please Who Know This Boy? / What Is That Thing That You Cannot Do Without In A Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.