Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,740 members, 7,820,547 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:51 PM

What Is That Thing That You Cannot Do Without In A Day - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is That Thing That You Cannot Do Without In A Day (1537 Views)

Even With Konji, What Is That Thing That Can Easily Turn Off Your Sexual urge? / Ladies, Name That Thing Men Wear Which You Don't Like. / Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is That Thing That You Cannot Do Without In A Day by Bolarineliza202: 1:46pm On Oct 15, 2021
Mine,I can't do without playing games.

1 Like

Re: What Is That Thing That You Cannot Do Without In A Day by Jashub: 1:49pm On Oct 15, 2021
Reading a romance novel

1 Like

Re: What Is That Thing That You Cannot Do Without In A Day by arosunshine(m): 1:50pm On Oct 15, 2021
Arizona

5 Likes

Re: What Is That Thing That You Cannot Do Without In A Day by okoroemeka(m): 2:07pm On Oct 15, 2021
Bolarineliza202:
so you can play games all day without eating
Re: What Is That Thing That You Cannot Do Without In A Day by Mandela27: 2:11pm On Oct 15, 2021
arosunshine:
Arizona
u go tire
Re: What Is That Thing That You Cannot Do Without In A Day by Finnese001: 2:11pm On Oct 15, 2021
All your threads are fucking boring, I think you are just bored or jobless using Nairaland to pass time.

Creating nonsense threads up and down

1 Like

Re: What Is That Thing That You Cannot Do Without In A Day by Bolarineliza202: 2:15pm On Oct 15, 2021
Finnese001:
All your threads are fucking boring, I think you are just bored or jobless using Nairaland to pass time.

Creating nonsense threads up and down
Why did you bothered reading,my threads are not for you mr man

Ps;if not that you are jobless like me,why did you visited all my thread to know that they are boring.
See the kettle calling the pot black.

4 Likes

Re: What Is That Thing That You Cannot Do Without In A Day by Finnese001: 2:16pm On Oct 15, 2021
Bolarineliza202:

Why did you bothered reading,my threads are not for you mr man

Go and do something meaningful with your time Mrs woman

1 Like

Re: What Is That Thing That You Cannot Do Without In A Day by Michelle55: 2:16pm On Oct 15, 2021
Drinking water.

2 Likes

Re: What Is That Thing That You Cannot Do Without In A Day by Bolarineliza202: 2:18pm On Oct 15, 2021
okoroemeka:
so you can play games all day without eating
Food is still not an obssession to me,I don't crave for food every time.But I love games like mad
Re: What Is That Thing That You Cannot Do Without In A Day by dan9ice(m): 2:19pm On Oct 15, 2021
Meditate cheesy
Re: What Is That Thing That You Cannot Do Without In A Day by Bolarineliza202: 2:20pm On Oct 15, 2021
Finnese001:

Go and do something meaningful with your time Mrs woman
Okay mr man.
Don't forget to pick up your shoes after getting outta my thread.
Re: What Is That Thing That You Cannot Do Without In A Day by ChiefSosa(m): 2:22pm On Oct 15, 2021
Oxygen!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is That Thing That You Cannot Do Without In A Day by Jeon(f): 3:03pm On Oct 15, 2021
Laughing
Re: What Is That Thing That You Cannot Do Without In A Day by OLDESTWARRIBOY: 3:34pm On Oct 15, 2021
Which type of game??
Bolarineliza202:

Food is still not an obssession to me,I don't crave for food every time.But I love games like mad

Re: What Is That Thing That You Cannot Do Without In A Day by BaddieFreak(f): 3:48pm On Oct 15, 2021
Bolarineliza202:
Smoking, eating and masturbating.

1 Like

Re: What Is That Thing That You Cannot Do Without In A Day by Bolarineliza202: 3:53pm On Oct 15, 2021
OLDESTWARRIBOY:
Which type of game??
Cooking games and whot
Re: What Is That Thing That You Cannot Do Without In A Day by BaddieFreak(f): 3:54pm On Oct 15, 2021
Bolarineliza202:

Cooking games and whot
I like playing whot too but not everyday. I get bored easily.
Re: What Is That Thing That You Cannot Do Without In A Day by Bolarineliza202: 4:03pm On Oct 15, 2021
BaddieFreak:

I like playing whot too but not everyday. I get bored easily.
On phone I mean,if you play the tournament-whatever,you won't wanna stop.
Re: What Is That Thing That You Cannot Do Without In A Day by Bolarineliza202: 4:04pm On Oct 15, 2021
BaddieFreak:

Smoking, eating and masturbating.
Yeepah!grin grin
I reserve my comment grin

1 Like

Re: What Is That Thing That You Cannot Do Without In A Day by BaddieFreak(f): 4:05pm On Oct 15, 2021
Bolarineliza202:

On phone I mean,if you play the tournament-whatever,you won't wanna stop.
Oh, I tried it one time like that on phone it was really addictive.
Re: What Is That Thing That You Cannot Do Without In A Day by BaddieFreak(f): 4:06pm On Oct 15, 2021
Bolarineliza202:

Yeepah!grin grin
I reserve my comment grin

I live a boring life cry
Re: What Is That Thing That You Cannot Do Without In A Day by helinues: 4:06pm On Oct 15, 2021
Playing games on my phone .

Reading and learning new things daily.

Movies/documentaries..

Those are my daily routine
Re: What Is That Thing That You Cannot Do Without In A Day by Bolarineliza202: 4:07pm On Oct 15, 2021
BaddieFreak:

I live a boring life cry
Why?
Don't you have friends or what
Re: What Is That Thing That You Cannot Do Without In A Day by BaddieFreak(f): 4:08pm On Oct 15, 2021
Bolarineliza202:

Why?
Don't you have friends or what

Lol, I have friends just prefer staying alone most of the time. I love my company better than others.
Re: What Is That Thing That You Cannot Do Without In A Day by Bolarineliza202: 4:16pm On Oct 15, 2021
BaddieFreak:

Lol, I have friends just prefer staying alone most of the time. I love my company better than others.
It's alright then you've said it all,any other word from me will become irrelevant.
Re: What Is That Thing That You Cannot Do Without In A Day by Don27tiky(m): 4:19pm On Oct 15, 2021
I cannot do without nairaland. I wake up after my prayer the next is nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: What Is That Thing That You Cannot Do Without In A Day by OLDESTWARRIBOY: 4:21pm On Oct 15, 2021
BaddieFreak:

Why did you edit what you wrote before??
Re: What Is That Thing That You Cannot Do Without In A Day by Shellsploit: 4:24pm On Oct 15, 2021
climbing an abandoned 50m glo telecom mast 2 blocks away without safety harness... It has become a daily habit to curb my fear for height.
Re: What Is That Thing That You Cannot Do Without In A Day by BaddieFreak(f): 5:02pm On Oct 15, 2021
OLDESTWARRIBOY:

Why did you edit what you wrote before??

Stop stalking me to get my attention, it won’t work. tongue lipsrsealed
Re: What Is That Thing That You Cannot Do Without In A Day by OLDESTWARRIBOY: 5:06pm On Oct 15, 2021
BaddieFreak:

Stop stalking me to get my attention, it won’t work. tongue lipsrsealed

Your Attention na fried rice?? Wetin you dey feel like?

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do I Clear These Dark Spots? / My Girlfriend Said I Should Ask Her Out For Valentine / Men Only, What Are Women Not Ready To Hear?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.