Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,930 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

Guys: Have You Ever Cried Over A Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys: Have You Ever Cried Over A Girl (2169 Views)

8 Men Talk About When They Cried Over A Woman / Have You Ever Cried And Begged For A Relationship As A Man? / Have You Ever Cried Over A Failed Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys: Have You Ever Cried Over A Girl by Nobody: 8:51am On May 13, 2020
Read the header. Of course if you're asked publicly by friends or other questioners, you would likely deny it. But have you ever at some point cried over a girl, publicly, privately? If yes, why?. . . Don't lie!

I've heard about and read stories of guys falling off mechanisms, breaking bones in their bodies, bleeding from their noses with knots all over their faces who still dont' cry over these injuries. Yet these very same dudes can sob like new-born babies over a babe.
Re: Guys: Have You Ever Cried Over A Girl by Ezennwa(m): 8:51am On May 13, 2020
hmm!

Never ever, me that have upto 500 girlfriends, both black girls and white girls.

Wetin I dey cry for, I dey craze.

1 Like

Re: Guys: Have You Ever Cried Over A Girl by dawnomike(m): 8:54am On May 13, 2020
Yes! It all happened when I was still a boy I guess
First heartbreak in 2004, I cried...
Second heartbreak 2008,I cried... But I learnt and never got heartbroken to the state of brokeness any longer.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys: Have You Ever Cried Over A Girl by Gwagone: 8:55am On May 13, 2020
Na me dey break heart lol
Since when ma mama break ma papa heart
I mark am.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys: Have You Ever Cried Over A Girl by illicit(m): 8:55am On May 13, 2020
Yes. When some dude beat me up over a girl
Re: Guys: Have You Ever Cried Over A Girl by u11ae1013: 8:55am On May 13, 2020
Yeah, i borrowed my crush my laptop to watch movies for some days, only for her to tell me that her boyfriends house was burgled, and my laptop got stolen.
I never knew she had a boyfriend

4 Likes

Re: Guys: Have You Ever Cried Over A Girl by Nobody: 8:56am On May 13, 2020
Ezennwa:
hmm!

Never ever, me that have upto 500 girlfriends, both black girls and white girls.

Wetin I dey cry for, I dey craze.

500? Hahaha you trying to be Solomon or what? Lol

1 Like

Re: Guys: Have You Ever Cried Over A Girl by Nobody: 8:56am On May 13, 2020
illicit:
Yes.
When some dude beat me up over a girl

Eya... Hope you have strength now
Re: Guys: Have You Ever Cried Over A Girl by Nobody: 8:57am On May 13, 2020
dawnomike:
Yes! It all happened when I was still a boy I guess
First heartbreak in 2004, I cried...
Second heartbreak 2008,I cried... But I learnt and never got heartbroken to the state of brokeness any longer.

Good stuff!
Re: Guys: Have You Ever Cried Over A Girl by Ezennwa(m): 8:57am On May 13, 2020
PrecioussB:

500? Hahaha you trying to be Solomon or what? Lol
hmm!
I want to replace Solomon.
Re: Guys: Have You Ever Cried Over A Girl by Davash222(m): 8:57am On May 13, 2020
It is more noble to cry over a spilled Beer than to cry over a girl.

-Franck Schrullè 1860

10 Likes

Re: Guys: Have You Ever Cried Over A Girl by Nobody: 8:57am On May 13, 2020
Ezennwa:
hmm!

I want to replace Solomon.

Lol. You try
Re: Guys: Have You Ever Cried Over A Girl by Ezennwa(m): 8:59am On May 13, 2020
PrecioussB:

Lol. You try
hmm!
You can still make 501, the choice is yours.
Re: Guys: Have You Ever Cried Over A Girl by PureGoldh(m): 9:01am On May 13, 2020
Not yet and I don't think I will

1 Like

Re: Guys: Have You Ever Cried Over A Girl by illicit(m): 9:04am On May 13, 2020
PrecioussB:

Eya... Hope you have strength now

its almost ten years now but I still can't forget.
Dude attacked me from the back.
Slapped the hell out of me. For up to a week, I can't open my eyes especially when the sun is shining.... Lol.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys: Have You Ever Cried Over A Girl by Vulcanheph(m): 9:05am On May 13, 2020
Yes i once Cried for a girl (secretly), that was a long time ago when i was still Naive, This was before i took the red Pill and realised that no girl is worth it ........If it's now, them never born any girl wey go fit make me Cry again.

2 Likes

Re: Guys: Have You Ever Cried Over A Girl by Flyingngel(m): 9:06am On May 13, 2020
Cry say wetin happen?
As I mingle with a Lady, I gat for my back say we no go last cos we no be couple; and immediately I see some on and off for woman side, I don't pack my abaga begin dey waka.
No woman leave any relationship wey me I dey inside, na we dey first leave.
No time to check time.

1 Like

Re: Guys: Have You Ever Cried Over A Girl by Drizzy5001(m): 9:07am On May 13, 2020
Yes, in 2002 when I was in primary 4, my teacher changed the fine girl I was sitting with , And brought a Boy to my sit. During brake time ,I cried so tey catrrh dey comot 4 my nose cry

1 Like

Re: Guys: Have You Ever Cried Over A Girl by Drizzy5001(m): 9:08am On May 13, 2020
Re: Guys: Have You Ever Cried Over A Girl by Stevyne: 9:12am On May 13, 2020
If one game cut my bet9ja ticket.
Na cry o.

3 Likes

Re: Guys: Have You Ever Cried Over A Girl by Vulcanheph(m): 9:15am On May 13, 2020
u11ae1013:
Yeah, i borrowed my crush my laptop to watch movies for some days, only for her to tell me that her boyfriends house was burgled, and my laptop got stolen.
I never knew she had a boyfriend
Hahahahahahaha I feel your Pain bro....but your own case Funny no be small.

5 Likes

Re: Guys: Have You Ever Cried Over A Girl by kabanayol9(m): 9:16am On May 13, 2020
NO and never, will not till i die in JESUS name. cos if i start noticing nah me dey first move.
Re: Guys: Have You Ever Cried Over A Girl by Millennialaku(m): 9:19am On May 13, 2020
this op's topic has been getting to front page lately........just booking space kiss kiss
Re: Guys: Have You Ever Cried Over A Girl by Nobody: 9:24am On May 13, 2020
illicit:

its almost ten years now but I still can't forget.
Dude attacked me from the back.
Slapped the hell out of me. For up to a week, I can't open my eyes especially when the sun is shining.... Lol.

Lol. I feel your pain.

1 Like

Re: Guys: Have You Ever Cried Over A Girl by Nobody: 9:26am On May 13, 2020
Impossible
Re: Guys: Have You Ever Cried Over A Girl by illicit(m): 9:29am On May 13, 2020
PrecioussB:

Lol. I feel your pain.
The girl in question now told me about the guy later and, he was even a toaster like me not even her bf but he was jealous that I was getting more cozier with her than him.

I paid him back in full tho
Re: Guys: Have You Ever Cried Over A Girl by silento(m): 9:30am On May 13, 2020
Yes not because she broke my heart it was because she will be going far away

After have two rounds of sex that faithful morning , I suddenly start crying knowing that seeing here again will be over 8months or more again

She has to start consoling me to stop that she is not going to die just relocation

Anyway after two months I stopped missing her and find closer babe

Some times when I remember this I just laugh at my self , hard man like me missing someone to extend of crying but e dey happen

1 Like

Re: Guys: Have You Ever Cried Over A Girl by Offpoint: 9:30am On May 13, 2020
I've never cried because my heart has never been broken.
Re: Guys: Have You Ever Cried Over A Girl by Nobody: 9:33am On May 13, 2020
illicit:

The girl in question now told me about the guy later and, he was even a toaster like me not even her bf but he was jealous that I was getting more cozier with her than him.

I paid him back in full tho

Hahahahahahahahaahahahahahahaha you got me rolling right now

1 Like

Re: Guys: Have You Ever Cried Over A Girl by Petrodirect: 10:24am On May 13, 2020
Cool
Re: Guys: Have You Ever Cried Over A Girl by IAmSkinny: 10:26am On May 13, 2020
I have no reasons to cry over any girl. The fact say I sabi work well well but never blow is reason enough for me to wail. My "cry" is reversed for that reason alone and not because of any silly girl.

But the beauty of my portfolio might make you cry sha

https://www.nairaland.com/5660603/professional-photographer-heres-mini-portfolio

1 Like

Re: Guys: Have You Ever Cried Over A Girl by roGF22(m): 11:18am On May 13, 2020
Cry!..,when I'm not mad.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Don't Have Any Urge Again For Sex / See As Sl@y Queen Walks In Town ‘p@ntl£ss’, Giving People A Free Show / Moment Woman Strolls Through Airport In Just A Bikini And Face Mask

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.