Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,310 members, 7,836,353 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:59 AM

See As Sl@y Queen Walks In Town ‘p@ntl£ss’, Giving People A Free Show - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See As Sl@y Queen Walks In Town ‘p@ntl£ss’, Giving People A Free Show (2173 Views)

WATCH As Sl@y Mama F!ng!3rs Herself After Getting H!g!h In The Club (VIDEO) / Two Sl@y Queen T£ar Each Other Cloth£s While Exchanging Bl0ws Over A Man (VIDEO / Jungle Justice Video: Sl@y Queen Be@t£n Brut@lly For Stealing Iphone 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See As Sl@y Queen Walks In Town ‘p@ntl£ss’, Giving People A Free Show by cubanprincess20: 11:21am On Aug 24, 2021
What is this world turning into now, seriously I’m worried because things are not going right anymore, everything is turning upside down. People are misbehaving doing a lot of unacceptable acts, something some people would do and it is another person that will be ashamed for their acts.

Some times when I walk in the streets and I came across some d!rty sl@y queens like this wearing a short sk!rt, an outfit that exposs.£d their bodies, but the painful part of it is that whenever they see you they would be trying to drag it down and which they knew that the outfit is short right from her bedroom where she puts it on.

So who is fooling who? I don’t know why some ladies would dress from their respective homes and their families can not correct them.

I don’t really put the blame on them but I will definitely blame the parents, for not taking good care and giving them good orientations.

Ind£cent dr£ssing is the major cause of the various assault and s.£xu@l harassment recorded in society, over time.

Dressing half n@k£d in the society has increased the rate of s.£xu@l harassment or rape in our society today, and if I may ask, who is to blame?

I don’t know just in the name of civilization or something, some Nigerian ladies usually dress half n@k£d to an occasion all just in the name of fashion’ and this is contrary to the prestige placed on African women.

Re: See As Sl@y Queen Walks In Town ‘p@ntl£ss’, Giving People A Free Show by BigRocky: 11:25am On Aug 24, 2021
Allow the coochie breath in the mud grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Help!!! I Am Having A Very Deep Urge Of Commiting Murder!!! / Please Advice Me: Should I Blackmail My Wealthy Boss? / Big Yansh Smells Better Than The World's Most Expensive Perfume

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.