Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,230 members, 7,818,777 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

FG Spends N679m Daily On Feeding Schoolchildren During Lockdown - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Spends N679m Daily On Feeding Schoolchildren During Lockdown (49945 Views)

CG NCS, Haliru Nababa: FG Spends More On Feeding Security Dogs Than Inmates / FG Spends ₦92 Million As ‘Parking Fee’ On Faulty Presidential Jet In Germany / FG Spends N34 Million To Feed Prisoners Daily - Nigerian Prisons Service (NPS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Spends N679m Daily On Feeding Schoolchildren During Lockdown by ifeelgood: 12:56pm On May 13, 2020
No to rubbish.
Re: FG Spends N679m Daily On Feeding Schoolchildren During Lockdown by Bringback9ja: 12:56pm On May 13, 2020
BOOOMNAIJA:
NIGERIAN GOVERNMENT IS COMPOSED OF ARMED ROBBERS....LIKE FOR YES, SHARE FOR NO

I shared because you didn’t put “Great thieves”. They rob without gun

1 Like

Re: FG Spends N679m Daily On Feeding Schoolchildren During Lockdown by Felynx007(m): 12:57pm On May 13, 2020
People are cashing out steadily, this government is the best institute of Yahoo government gang (YGG).

1 Like

Re: FG Spends N679m Daily On Feeding Schoolchildren During Lockdown by Wiifesnatcher(m): 12:57pm On May 13, 2020
well-done Buhari. by the time you will finished your tenure, you too will build your own university

Buhari doesn't like money, that's the believe of some educated people in this 21 century

1 Like

Re: FG Spends N679m Daily On Feeding Schoolchildren During Lockdown by MaxNdu: 12:58pm On May 13, 2020
The real scam has just begone.....No wonder the infection/death number is increasing and yet no physical evidence of people being affected. This issue of Covid-19 is the perfect excuse to finish what is left of the nation's financial resources.
Re: FG Spends N679m Daily On Feeding Schoolchildren During Lockdown by MrNipplesLover(m): 12:58pm On May 13, 2020
To all those who can die for politics in Nigeria, hope you are happy with this news.

nonsense.

3 Likes

Re: FG Spends N679m Daily On Feeding Schoolchildren During Lockdown by loosecanon50(m): 12:58pm On May 13, 2020
Haba, even if dem dey chop the money raw dem no go chop reach that amount na angry thunder!
Re: FG Spends N679m Daily On Feeding Schoolchildren During Lockdown by Ibman: 12:59pm On May 13, 2020
this must be a PRANK
Re: FG Spends N679m Daily On Feeding Schoolchildren During Lockdown by kenmaro: 1:00pm On May 13, 2020
Instead of this feeding programme, why not introduce a true free education for basic levels (primary & secondary school levels). Then, the parents can feed their home with the supposed fees they were expected to pay for their ward's education. This will also go a long way to reduce the illiteracy level in Nigeria since basic education will be free.

This feeding programme is another subsidy drain pipe. Spending a whopping 679m naira daily, is outrageous non economical.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Spends N679m Daily On Feeding Schoolchildren During Lockdown by anonymuz(m): 1:01pm On May 13, 2020
Galactico4ever:
Biggest Trash i've read today so far
so annoying,baba nla trash
Re: FG Spends N679m Daily On Feeding Schoolchildren During Lockdown by pacificom: 1:02pm On May 13, 2020
Cosyfaith:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2020/05/worry-as-fg-spends-n679m-daily-on-feeding-schoolchildren-during-lockdown/amp/
Which better country is doing that in the 21st century. It is the role of government to provide for parents, while parents should provide for their children.
Re: FG Spends N679m Daily On Feeding Schoolchildren During Lockdown by Noel19: 1:05pm On May 13, 2020
This is the worst government in the history of Nigeria.

This is another conduit pipe to siphoning the funds earnmarked.

When you vote a man that is brain dead, cluesless, incompetent and short of meaningful words as president this is what you get.

Just look at how the govt is taking Nigerians for a ride from left, right and center yet some mentally deraigned and disoriented zombies will still come on this platform to defend them.

1 Like

Re: FG Spends N679m Daily On Feeding Schoolchildren During Lockdown by Nobody: 1:06pm On May 13, 2020
679 million naira is being spent DAILY to feed school children who are at home. That means for 2 days, they will spend more than 1 billion Naira to feed these children.

Lol. The man of integrity is our president. The one that has never stolen any kobo. He is not even rich (forget that all his kids schooled abroad). So let's believe that they truly spend more than 1 billion Naira every 2 days to feed our children grin grin grin. He is a man of integrity and simplicity grin grin grin.

3 Likes

Re: FG Spends N679m Daily On Feeding Schoolchildren During Lockdown by philipstanley(m): 1:06pm On May 13, 2020
Reading the headline was enough to come to my conclusion that Nigeria is not a serious country.

Lies everywhere
Re: FG Spends N679m Daily On Feeding Schoolchildren During Lockdown by AkinlaluAdeyemi(m): 1:06pm On May 13, 2020

1 Like

Re: FG Spends N679m Daily On Feeding Schoolchildren During Lockdown by OLORIPAPA: 1:07pm On May 13, 2020
This is the most dumbest thing the president ever did...Now it is clear this is not the man that was voted for....his brains are out,he is not himself anymore.

1 Like

Re: FG Spends N679m Daily On Feeding Schoolchildren During Lockdown by mustaphagreens(m): 1:08pm On May 13, 2020
BlackSpanner:

Meaning

Re: FG Spends N679m Daily On Feeding Schoolchildren During Lockdown by Anadan231: 1:09pm On May 13, 2020
Useless people them
Re: FG Spends N679m Daily On Feeding Schoolchildren During Lockdown by columbus007(m): 1:10pm On May 13, 2020
I think if this school feeding program should continue am in agreement that our unborn children will be the once to face the brutal consequences,economic downturn,this Apc led government I don’t just understand how they think.
Re: FG Spends N679m Daily On Feeding Schoolchildren During Lockdown by yankeenowo(m): 1:13pm On May 13, 2020
Do I read 679million per day? Money enough to building a massive manufacturing factory that can employ over 100 staff! Meaning Nigerian Government can be building such factories in all the states and produces basic products needed in Nigeria and for masses usage and consumption.

I weep for my great nation!!!

I can't say our leaders have no wisdom. They have and well exposed intentionally.

This is just pure wickedness and avenue to make corruption practices legal.

3 Likes

Re: FG Spends N679m Daily On Feeding Schoolchildren During Lockdown by Bahamas95(m): 1:13pm On May 13, 2020
Nigeria is the most corrupt and useless country in the world. I wonder if these so-called leaders don't even think before they open their rotten mouths to drop sh!t. Even a 3year old child won't believe their lies on daily basis let alone adults.

They tell all form of annoying lies to embezzle funds, only one person will embezzle money that can take thousands of Nigerians outa poverty. Everyday I regret being an African/Nigerian.

1 Like

Re: FG Spends N679m Daily On Feeding Schoolchildren During Lockdown by ChiefAfonja: 1:13pm On May 13, 2020
angry
Re: FG Spends N679m Daily On Feeding Schoolchildren During Lockdown by whitemand4(m): 1:16pm On May 13, 2020
MrNipplesLover:
To all those who can die for politics in Nigeria, hope you are happy with this news.

nonsense.

Thank you. Let continue shouting APC, PDP, APGA, SDP, ATM e.t.c

Nobody will tell them to carry gun and face that aso rock one day.... This corona is really revealing how wicked our leaders are. Power must be decentralized in Abuja and let regional government commence

2 Likes

Re: FG Spends N679m Daily On Feeding Schoolchildren During Lockdown by OgogoroFreak(m): 1:16pm On May 13, 2020
Which school children are those?
Re: FG Spends N679m Daily On Feeding Schoolchildren During Lockdown by Eborty(m): 1:17pm On May 13, 2020
To my own understanding, its as if this govt sees the masses as fools.
These food items will be cooked with what fuel or is fuel inclusive in the package. You(fg) don't care how sound are the parents of these school children, since you refused to share palliatives evenly amongst them.
Re: FG Spends N679m Daily On Feeding Schoolchildren During Lockdown by Jeffyblaq(m): 1:19pm On May 13, 2020
Intelligent rugged n brutal fellas in the military should do the needful and save this country.. Itz high time all these old folks kissed d dust in all and out brutal way...

Putting religious sentiment aside. But no! The military have been hijacked and incapacitated to do shitz...

Too bad!

THE WORLD IS A GHETTO!
Re: FG Spends N679m Daily On Feeding Schoolchildren During Lockdown by goaldynboy: 1:20pm On May 13, 2020
Buhari and that his Adamawa mistress are thiffs! Infact, Armu-robbers!

1 Like

Re: FG Spends N679m Daily On Feeding Schoolchildren During Lockdown by Nobody: 1:21pm On May 13, 2020
PapaBaby:

It's an avenue to embezzle, don't worry yourself.

And we all know that most houses in Nigeria are not numbered.

How did they manage to locate the pupils? Meanwhile, she has refused to pay Npower beneficiaries their stipends. Feeding imaginary pupils is more important to her than paying hardworking people their wages.

2 Likes

Re: FG Spends N679m Daily On Feeding Schoolchildren During Lockdown by Kingspin(m): 1:22pm On May 13, 2020
Despite the national lockdown.

FG can only fool the fools

1 Like

Re: FG Spends N679m Daily On Feeding Schoolchildren During Lockdown by OkoroPeugeot(m): 1:24pm On May 13, 2020
Wha??
Re: FG Spends N679m Daily On Feeding Schoolchildren During Lockdown by Shattuck(m): 1:25pm On May 13, 2020
Ijawwomaninoyo:
Just say Katsina, Kano and Almajiri.
even those people are not even fed with that amount

1 Like

Re: FG Spends N679m Daily On Feeding Schoolchildren During Lockdown by Nobody: 1:26pm On May 13, 2020
The most corruptible person in the history of democracy is Buhari, I have never seen any government that is as corrupt as this government. You were not able to feed parents because the money will go to their bank account without stealing, now you wants to feed children. Abacha's loot return funds is gone again. I always cry for this country due to the heartlessness of the people ruling this country

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Herdmen And Their Cattle In Front Of CBN In Abuja(photo) / Solomon Asemota Accuses Buhari Of Appointing Islamist Jihadists / Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi And A Schoolgirl In Bauchi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.