Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,221 members, 7,957,511 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 01:50 PM

FG Spends N679m Daily On Feeding Schoolchildren During Lockdown - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Spends N679m Daily On Feeding Schoolchildren During Lockdown (50328 Views)

CG NCS, Haliru Nababa: FG Spends More On Feeding Security Dogs Than Inmates / FG Spends ₦92 Million As ‘Parking Fee’ On Faulty Presidential Jet In Germany / FG Spends N34 Million To Feed Prisoners Daily - Nigerian Prisons Service (NPS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Spends N679m Daily On Feeding Schoolchildren During Lockdown by Sheriman(m): 2:19pm On May 13, 2020
Abeg where are the achievements to show for their billions...
Re: FG Spends N679m Daily On Feeding Schoolchildren During Lockdown by Princesschika: 2:21pm On May 13, 2020
Which school be that, guess Na northern school whom dey dey fool.
Re: FG Spends N679m Daily On Feeding Schoolchildren During Lockdown by michoim(m): 2:24pm On May 13, 2020
Tissaia:
EFCC should investigate this
I just don't trust that Sadiya
But if the president av a crush on you, u can pretty much do anything
Minus the crush, on point.
Re: FG Spends N679m Daily On Feeding Schoolchildren During Lockdown by Coldie(m): 2:24pm On May 13, 2020
The day I knew this country wasn't serious was when I heard they used 5k to feed prisoner's daily.

1 Like

Re: FG Spends N679m Daily On Feeding Schoolchildren During Lockdown by barcaboi(m): 2:26pm On May 13, 2020
Vanguard passed a very fake news and sadly everyone believes and it has spread

Re: FG Spends N679m Daily On Feeding Schoolchildren During Lockdown by Johnnoo(m): 2:26pm On May 13, 2020
Stop giving them fish!!! Rather teach them how to fish!!!
Re: FG Spends N679m Daily On Feeding Schoolchildren During Lockdown by Osesliberty(m): 2:27pm On May 13, 2020
I suppect fowl play in this school feeding
Worst government ever in the history of humanity
Re: FG Spends N679m Daily On Feeding Schoolchildren During Lockdown by Adrian98(m): 2:29pm On May 13, 2020
Lol
Re: FG Spends N679m Daily On Feeding Schoolchildren During Lockdown by FlamesD: 2:31pm On May 13, 2020
Nothing stops the Nigerian Senate from telling this cheat and disgrace of a woman to suspend that program till further notice. Or are they taking part in that scam?? EFCC, ICPC where are you guy when you are needed most?
Re: FG Spends N679m Daily On Feeding Schoolchildren During Lockdown by Nobody: 2:32pm On May 13, 2020
This is fasting period/the holy month for Muslims (Ramadan).
Muslims are expected to fast and not engage in anything worldly/carnal.

Yet, N679m has been used to feed school children everyday?
What a "thiefry" in the so-called holy month!

Is that what Islam teaches?
No conscience to the religion and the month.

Religion only appeals to the heart of an "Ordinary Man".

Nigeria has a different version of Islam.
Nigeria Islamiyya.

1 Like

Re: FG Spends N679m Daily On Feeding Schoolchildren During Lockdown by quiteboy(m): 2:33pm On May 13, 2020
Spiritual Children abi
Re: FG Spends N679m Daily On Feeding Schoolchildren During Lockdown by Clementz0(m): 2:33pm On May 13, 2020
Are they feeding Ghost ni
Re: FG Spends N679m Daily On Feeding Schoolchildren During Lockdown by ejimatic: 2:35pm On May 13, 2020
Cosyfaith:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2020/05/worry-as-fg-spends-n679m-daily-on-feeding-schoolchildren-during-lockdown/amp/
. What! Where were they fed? At home or school? Children fed by the government during lock down? This is deception !
Re: FG Spends N679m Daily On Feeding Schoolchildren During Lockdown by Chrisjay1998(m): 2:40pm On May 13, 2020
See ehh am tired of this Country, if I ever die and see myself in Hell I go change am for God i swear cus Nigeria itself is a Hell on Earth
How did I manage to get here ?
other nations are moving forward and we keep on Moving 10 times backward

2 Likes

Re: FG Spends N679m Daily On Feeding Schoolchildren During Lockdown by Cosyfaith(f): 2:41pm On May 13, 2020
barcaboi:
Vanguard passed a very fake news and sadly everyone believes and it has spread

"The Parent Ministry....is now just commencing the provision of raw food items to households..."

They really take Nigerians for a fool. Way to go, talk of emergency palliative measure to cover up their scam
Re: FG Spends N679m Daily On Feeding Schoolchildren During Lockdown by Ghostmode2two(m): 2:42pm On May 13, 2020
Lord Lugaurd, Obafemi Awolowo, Nnamdi Azikiwe and et al must be crying blood in their place of rest when they hear and see the level of corruption going on in the entity they forcefully created. APC and PMB has taken corruption to a new height.
Re: FG Spends N679m Daily On Feeding Schoolchildren During Lockdown by Kagetech(m): 2:42pm On May 13, 2020
X

1 Like

Re: FG Spends N679m Daily On Feeding Schoolchildren During Lockdown by Dybala11(m): 2:43pm On May 13, 2020
Homiesjinxbank:
Lol i think PDP should come back ooo, bring back PDP...
I dey tell una, PDP dey learn work where these people dey. Spending hundreds of millions of Naira on feeding school pupils when the schools are closed, abi are they feeding the students in the dreaming ni??

1 Like

Re: FG Spends N679m Daily On Feeding Schoolchildren During Lockdown by Cosyfaith(f): 2:43pm On May 13, 2020
It's more worrisome that people still have hope in this country with same recycled leaders that made it a joke of what it is today. Nigeria can only get better with a radical change.

2 Likes

Re: FG Spends N679m Daily On Feeding Schoolchildren During Lockdown by YaxxVille(m): 2:44pm On May 13, 2020
Tissaia:
EFCC should investigate this
I just don't trust that Sadiya
But if the president av a crush on you, u can pretty much do anything
They are playing love and romance with our collective wealth. 2023 is still far so what should we do?
Re: FG Spends N679m Daily On Feeding Schoolchildren During Lockdown by Infeno(m): 2:44pm On May 13, 2020
Audio feeding
Re: FG Spends N679m Daily On Feeding Schoolchildren During Lockdown by Dybala11(m): 2:49pm On May 13, 2020
Roon9:
over to you
He won't reply you bro, I heard that he saw 5k alert of his own share of the 600+ millions few hours ago.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Spends N679m Daily On Feeding Schoolchildren During Lockdown by Yankee101: 2:50pm On May 13, 2020
lies, lies, lies!
Re: FG Spends N679m Daily On Feeding Schoolchildren During Lockdown by osaspotorico: 2:55pm On May 13, 2020
All i can say is that i hate this country.
Re: FG Spends N679m Daily On Feeding Schoolchildren During Lockdown by Adinoyi2020(m): 2:59pm On May 13, 2020
Waste the 4yrs and resources and get from that seat.
Re: FG Spends N679m Daily On Feeding Schoolchildren During Lockdown by Howyeh(f): 3:02pm On May 13, 2020
But, which school children exactly
Re: FG Spends N679m Daily On Feeding Schoolchildren During Lockdown by Nobody: 3:14pm On May 13, 2020
One can imagine the senselessness that runs in this government. Nigerians brought this upon themselves. Rubbish!!!

Re: FG Spends N679m Daily On Feeding Schoolchildren During Lockdown by SSBBW: 3:19pm On May 13, 2020
Whose children are they feeding?
There parents should be in jail now.
Re: FG Spends N679m Daily On Feeding Schoolchildren During Lockdown by Nobody: 3:26pm On May 13, 2020
Is this what a country with sense should be talking about at this time?
What's the rational in bringing up school feeding programs at a time schools are shut and the country is lacking resources in fighting the disease ravaging it at a time of nationwide lockdown? .
You ban restaurants and want to spread the covid-19 through school feeding programs at a time the kids are not even in school.
Nigerians should rather be questioning the irrational priorities than asking for transparency.
I tire for Nigerians oo.

Re: FG Spends N679m Daily On Feeding Schoolchildren During Lockdown by CodeTemplar: 3:27pm On May 13, 2020
This is an attempt by the FG to pull out of the wasteful program.
Re: FG Spends N679m Daily On Feeding Schoolchildren During Lockdown by Dharniel600(m): 3:32pm On May 13, 2020
Program for the north. South don't need stuffs like this

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Soludo Joins Onitsha Clean Up (Pictures) / Nigeria’s Untouchable Seven / Flood Alert: Alpha Beach Is Underwater

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.