Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,265 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:30 AM

Smart Pickup Lines To Use On Girls (GUYS Only) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Smart Pickup Lines To Use On Girls (GUYS Only) (1818 Views)

I Spend A Lot Of Money On Girls But Some Guys Do Not Spend A Dime / Omo This Thing Dey Work On Girls Oohhh Try Am. / Spending On Girls: My Little Advice To Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Smart Pickup Lines To Use On Girls (GUYS Only) by Kingdray123: 12:06pm On May 13, 2020
(These are mainly icebreakers to get her attention and talk with you before getting her contact) This should be mainly used when the girl is on a less busy street.

#1 Hello, sorry for the disturbance, but i just have to ask, are you a model? Because you have the nicest legs i have ever seen, and you have the most lucid eyes ever. Ice broken, most girls don’t get compliments that refers to particular parts of their body. All they hear is “you are extremely cute,” you have a nice body, you are pretty etc so this unique method might get her hyped up and willing to talk with you.

Note; Please confidence is key. you dont want to be mumbling words when asking if she is a model. You have to project confidence which shows both in your voice and body language. WOULD WRITE A POST LATER ON BUILDING YOUR SELF CONFIDENCE.

#2 Hello, (then a short pause) can I kidnap you, so I can worship you all day..(end this opener with a smile).. You are gorgeous, and I would really like to be your friend. Nothing more or my gf would kill me(end this with a smile too). Note: try to do this when there are very few people around so all the words can mellow and sink in well in other for her to get the humor..

Note; Confidence again is KEY. Your voice needs to be as calm as possible. Please do not rush your words out of fear, and your body language speaks volumes too. if you dont know how to maintain body composure when talking, one simple trick that denotes confidence is just to put your left hand in your left pocket while talking

#3 hey there, I have 10,000 things right now to say to you, but I am sure you hv heard them all from most guys. But i would just be blunt with you, I love your eyes,l love the way you talk and I love the way you walk… Would have told you I love those cute lips too, but I don’t want to sound too forward.. (end this opener with a smile, and try to sound as sincere as possible when saying this).

Note:From the lines, obviously you should know that this should mainly be used on a girl you seen around a couple of times probably in your area or place of work, meaning she most likely have taken note of you too in her subconscious

Follow https://naijadatingtips.com/ for more dating tips and erotic stories
Re: Smart Pickup Lines To Use On Girls (GUYS Only) by Shormiey(m): 12:10pm On May 13, 2020
This lines are for banbiala girls grin

5 Likes

Re: Smart Pickup Lines To Use On Girls (GUYS Only) by marlow1962(m): 12:41pm On May 13, 2020
Hope this pick up line is not for Nigerian girls?
Cus e no go work

3 Likes

Re: Smart Pickup Lines To Use On Girls (GUYS Only) by Muyiwaipere(m): 12:43pm On May 13, 2020
Wack
Very wack
Extremely Back lines

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Smart Pickup Lines To Use On Girls (GUYS Only) by lammylam(f): 12:48pm On May 13, 2020
sad Lame!

1 Like

Re: Smart Pickup Lines To Use On Girls (GUYS Only) by NwaforIgbo: 12:56pm On May 13, 2020
Too direct.. Would raise suspicion and defense. KingZaddy what do you think?

2 Likes

Re: Smart Pickup Lines To Use On Girls (GUYS Only) by bennyblings(m): 1:00pm On May 13, 2020
Lame ass lines
Re: Smart Pickup Lines To Use On Girls (GUYS Only) by Jonasbadoo(m): 1:47pm On May 13, 2020
Nonsense #Dont be a simp op
Re: Smart Pickup Lines To Use On Girls (GUYS Only) by KingZaddy(m): 4:16pm On May 13, 2020
NwaforIgbo:
"SORRY FOR THE DISTURBANCE" like seriously? thats a pathetic line

2 Likes

Re: Smart Pickup Lines To Use On Girls (GUYS Only) by Raphkriz(m): 5:09pm On May 13, 2020
Nigeria girls will just laugh at you
Re: Smart Pickup Lines To Use On Girls (GUYS Only) by Kingdray123: 5:17pm On May 13, 2020
NwaforIgbo:
Re: Smart Pickup Lines To Use On Girls (GUYS Only) by Kingdray123: 5:24pm On May 13, 2020
King Zadddy grin The only thing pathetic here is your name..
KingZaddy:
Re: Smart Pickup Lines To Use On Girls (GUYS Only) by Kingdray123: 5:28pm On May 13, 2020
Lammylam! cheesy Hmmm. I bet guys have used lamer lines to get you laid. By the way what kind of fuc.k.e.d up user name is that?
lammylam:
sad Lame!
Re: Smart Pickup Lines To Use On Girls (GUYS Only) by Liposure: 5:36pm On May 13, 2020
Or Hi, U luke familiar
Re: Smart Pickup Lines To Use On Girls (GUYS Only) by bammo: 6:08pm On May 13, 2020
Kingdray123:
Lammylam! cheesy Hmmm. I bet guys have used lamer lines to get you laid. By the way what kind of fuc.k.e.d up user name is that?
What is wrong with you man that's not a way to talk to a lady
Re: Smart Pickup Lines To Use On Girls (GUYS Only) by lammylam(f): 6:16pm On May 13, 2020
Kingdray123:

tongue tongue dude! Work on your pickup lines and don't come and engage me here pls! IRE O
Re: Smart Pickup Lines To Use On Girls (GUYS Only) by HermesParis: 6:16pm On May 13, 2020
Nice
Re: Smart Pickup Lines To Use On Girls (GUYS Only) by bammo: 7:06pm On May 13, 2020
lammylam:

tongue tongue dude! Work on your pickup lines and don't come and engage me here pls! IRE O

Babe don't mind him jor, na small boy
Pls reply my Dm
Re: Smart Pickup Lines To Use On Girls (GUYS Only) by arthorjnr(m): 7:14pm On May 13, 2020
bammo:

Babe don't mind him jor, na small boy
Pls reply my Dm

Truth is, you are lame.
Re: Smart Pickup Lines To Use On Girls (GUYS Only) by arthorjnr(m): 7:17pm On May 13, 2020
lammylam:

Question is, do females really need a pickup line?? undecided

Honesty plus confidence has always worked.

You get some, you lose some.

1 Like

Re: Smart Pickup Lines To Use On Girls (GUYS Only) by NwaforIgbo: 10:44pm On May 13, 2020
KingZaddy:
His lines are novice-lame.
Re: Smart Pickup Lines To Use On Girls (GUYS Only) by EjaikreTheViper(f): 11:38pm On May 13, 2020
jobless man
don't go and hustle.

(1) (Reply)

Only A Foolish Old Man Marries A Young Girl Still Starting Life: Ebenezer Obey / Couple Have Sex In Empty Cinema And A Security Video Of The Act Goes Viral / If Your Wife Is Romancing You Like This Will You Still Cheat?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.