Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,855 members, 7,813,910 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:20 PM

If You Meet Your Wife Sister Inside Room Like This What Will Be Your Reaction? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Meet Your Wife Sister Inside Room Like This What Will Be Your Reaction? (7962 Views)

What Will Be Your Reaction If You're Her Brother? / My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage / My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Meet Your Wife Sister Inside Room Like This What Will Be Your Reaction? by Naijagossipz: 12:07pm On May 13, 2020
Hello Nairalanders!

Assuming your wife is on a 3 months trip, and you meet your wife junior sister inside room like this what will be your reaction? Plz don't lie.

Read More News Below ⬇⬇⬇

https://fixednaijablog.com/gossip/lock-down-my-husband-cant-go-3-rounds-nigerian-lady-cries-out/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Meet Your Wife Sister Inside Room Like This What Will Be Your Reaction? by Walefunds: 12:08pm On May 13, 2020
What if na setup? Well see below sha
Re: If You Meet Your Wife Sister Inside Room Like This What Will Be Your Reaction? by Sundrus: 12:21pm On May 13, 2020
Lolz. maybe she dey meditate. Even if my wife sister get mental issue nothing go fit ever make her act this way for my house oh. E get the kind men way girls dey mumü for like that.

4 Likes

Re: If You Meet Your Wife Sister Inside Room Like This What Will Be Your Reaction? by davidodiba(m): 12:21pm On May 13, 2020
I will help her cover her body

1 Like

Re: If You Meet Your Wife Sister Inside Room Like This What Will Be Your Reaction? by Roma10: 1:41pm On May 13, 2020
I will only tell her to off the light then i woke away
Re: If You Meet Your Wife Sister Inside Room Like This What Will Be Your Reaction? by nifemi25(m): 2:03pm On May 13, 2020
I would have love to mind my business but my third leg might disagree with my thought....

1 Like

Re: If You Meet Your Wife Sister Inside Room Like This What Will Be Your Reaction? by comradewanle(m): 2:11pm On May 13, 2020
This is not easy ooooo
Re: If You Meet Your Wife Sister Inside Room Like This What Will Be Your Reaction? by IDFWU(m): 2:35pm On May 13, 2020
It’s not me your ogbanje and yamoja skills will catch angry
Go back to where I was coming from for another 6months... rubbish! angry

2 Likes

Re: If You Meet Your Wife Sister Inside Room Like This What Will Be Your Reaction? by sacajawea: 2:55pm On May 13, 2020
I we'll get a Good Army Whip, And flog the Stupidity out of her!
Then I will locate your office hiding place, and Flog plenty sense into your head too! angry

1 Like

Re: If You Meet Your Wife Sister Inside Room Like This What Will Be Your Reaction? by Daxxx: 3:02pm On May 13, 2020
hmm
Re: If You Meet Your Wife Sister Inside Room Like This What Will Be Your Reaction? by Osobi32(m): 3:16pm On May 13, 2020
My reaction will be like....... Kate what's the meaning of this nonsense? what the hell are u doing in my room? Get out of here now before slap the living daylight of u...... Evil thing!
Re: If You Meet Your Wife Sister Inside Room Like This What Will Be Your Reaction? by Nonso92(m): 3:17pm On May 13, 2020
Bleep her, and tell her this never happened.

1 Like

Re: If You Meet Your Wife Sister Inside Room Like This What Will Be Your Reaction? by Stephenmoka4(m): 3:55pm On May 13, 2020
I'll say excuse me or sorry. Leave quickly, people privacy needs to be respected
Re: If You Meet Your Wife Sister Inside Room Like This What Will Be Your Reaction? by Dabronze(m): 4:08pm On May 13, 2020
I will tell her have a nice day
Re: If You Meet Your Wife Sister Inside Room Like This What Will Be Your Reaction? by clevybrown(m): 4:19pm On May 13, 2020
Wife's sister u say Will send her out wit immediate effect backed up with serious warning.
Re: If You Meet Your Wife Sister Inside Room Like This What Will Be Your Reaction? by rowland545(m): 4:42pm On May 13, 2020
I will smash that puxxy....and blame it on d devil if I'm caught

Re: If You Meet Your Wife Sister Inside Room Like This What Will Be Your Reaction? by Rickmann: 5:00pm On May 13, 2020
Naijagossipz:
Hello Nairalanders!

Assuming your wife is on a 3 months trip, and you meet your wife junior sister inside room like this what will be your reaction? Plz don't lie.

Read More News Below ⬇⬇⬇

https://fixednaijablog.com/gossip/lock-down-my-husband-cant-go-3-rounds-nigerian-lady-cries-out/

I'll definitely exhibit some kinda shock, ask her to cover up and give her a stern warning.
Re: If You Meet Your Wife Sister Inside Room Like This What Will Be Your Reaction? by Pusyiter(m): 5:16pm On May 13, 2020
Remove your mind from the gutters
Your wife's sister, is also your sister (in-law)
No let cassava control you.
Re: If You Meet Your Wife Sister Inside Room Like This What Will Be Your Reaction? by sofiscatedmoron: 5:48pm On May 13, 2020
I will Bleep her raw front and back,
I will explode my cum into her womb,,
She wont tell nobody
Re: If You Meet Your Wife Sister Inside Room Like This What Will Be Your Reaction? by Xclusiveme: 6:47pm On May 13, 2020
My kind of person with a high sex drive, there's no way i can withstand that temptation. I'll fvck her really good and bear the consequences later
Re: If You Meet Your Wife Sister Inside Room Like This What Will Be Your Reaction? by jericco1(m): 6:56pm On May 13, 2020
I'll send her packing undecided
Re: If You Meet Your Wife Sister Inside Room Like This What Will Be Your Reaction? by paix(m): 7:08pm On May 13, 2020
nifemi25:
I would have love to mind my business but my third leg might disagree with my thought....

Are you also thinking with your third leg?
Re: If You Meet Your Wife Sister Inside Room Like This What Will Be Your Reaction? by paix(m): 7:09pm On May 13, 2020
In my room or hers?
Re: If You Meet Your Wife Sister Inside Room Like This What Will Be Your Reaction? by TGMISKY(m): 7:32pm On May 13, 2020
She'd go home almost immediately
Re: If You Meet Your Wife Sister Inside Room Like This What Will Be Your Reaction? by timibare(m): 7:33pm On May 13, 2020
I'm gonna beat her
Re: If You Meet Your Wife Sister Inside Room Like This What Will Be Your Reaction? by zewhyt1: 10:29pm On May 13, 2020
Walefunds:
What if na setup? Well see below sha

Chinese man and lady caught having sex inside train

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJl_yz3-y8s
Re: If You Meet Your Wife Sister Inside Room Like This What Will Be Your Reaction? by Chilaxmi(m): 10:34pm On May 13, 2020
Naijagossipz:
Hello Nairalanders!

I will greet her well done ooo
And go straight to my room. No be me go use my hand give my wife sister Belle...

Read More News Below ⬇⬇⬇

(1) (Reply)

/ What Did You Do To The Pictures Of Your Former Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? / Dick Size And Relationships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.