Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,711 members, 7,809,698 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:27 PM

Prostate shrinking herbs very effective with rapid recovery - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Prostate shrinking herbs very effective with rapid recovery (12685 Views)

Men’s Sex Organs Are Shrinking Because Of Phthalates Chemicals, Pollution / Fibroid : Natural Ways Of Shrinking Fibroid Group / Powerful Natural Tea For Shrinking Fibroids & Tumors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prostate shrinking herbs very effective with rapid recovery by ProstateHerbal: 2:14pm On Aug 18, 2021
Prostate related treatment only
Re: Prostate shrinking herbs very effective with rapid recovery by ProstateHerbal: 2:22pm On Aug 18, 2021
Hi my people
Re: Prostate shrinking herbs very effective with rapid recovery by ProstateHerbal: 10:22pm On Aug 18, 2021
Cold weather oooh
Re: Prostate shrinking herbs very effective with rapid recovery by ProstateHerbal: 12:58pm On Aug 19, 2021
You Don’t Have To keep Living with Enlarged Prostate For the rest of your Life. Your Enlarged Prostate Can Be Corrected And Restored Back To its Vibrant Health State, Only If You Will Trigger The Miraculous Healing Power Within you.

Just phone call away
Re: Prostate shrinking herbs very effective with rapid recovery by ProstateHerbal: 5:59pm On Aug 20, 2021
Very affordable
Re: Prostate shrinking herbs very effective with rapid recovery by ProstateHerbal: 11:04pm On Aug 20, 2021
Good
Re: Prostate shrinking herbs very effective with rapid recovery by ProstateHerbal: 7:54am On Aug 23, 2021
Health is wealth
Re: Prostate shrinking herbs very effective with rapid recovery by ProstateHerbal: 10:25pm On Aug 28, 2021
Fully back
Re: Prostate shrinking herbs very effective with rapid recovery by ProstateHerbal: 9:06am On Oct 03, 2021
Happy Sunday everyone
Re: Prostate shrinking herbs very effective with rapid recovery by ProstateHerbal: 9:17am On Oct 03, 2021
Hi
Re: Prostate shrinking herbs very effective with rapid recovery by ProstateHerbal: 3:52pm On Oct 14, 2021
Don't wait for the glands to get worst before contacting for treatment...

No artificial preservatives attached

If it's not natural roots and herbs, am not doing
Re: Prostate shrinking herbs very effective with rapid recovery by ProstateHerbal: 7:33am On Oct 15, 2021
Another topic to be discussed

** do you know your p.s.a level?

** stages of enlarged prostate gland

Stay connected
Re: Prostate shrinking herbs very effective with rapid recovery by ProstateHerbal: 1:37pm On Oct 21, 2021
No movement in the east affected today's delivery,,, but it worth it
Re: Prostate shrinking herbs very effective with rapid recovery by ProstateHerbal: 10:33am On Nov 30, 2021
Good morning my people

Call now for immediate treatment
Re: Prostate shrinking herbs very effective with rapid recovery by ProstateHerbal: 8:00pm On Mar 30, 2022
Know your p.s.a level

Once it gets high, don't panic

Just put call across and get treated naturally
Re: Prostate shrinking herbs very effective with rapid recovery by ProstateHerbal: 7:39pm On Apr 04, 2022
Signs of enlarged prostate gland

dribbling after urination,

excessive urination at night,

frequent urination,

sense of incomplete bladder emptying,

urge to urinate and leaking,

Call now and get treated

or weak urinary stream
Re: Prostate shrinking herbs very effective with rapid recovery by ProstateHerbal: 10:43pm On Apr 07, 2022
Some of the obstructive symptoms of enlarged prostate gland

Trouble starting to urinate

You have to strain or push when you pee

The stream is weak

You have to stop and restart several times

Pee dribbles out at the end

RECOMMENDED

If BPH causes changes in your bladder, it may include these signs:

You suddenly feel a strong need to urinate. Doctors call this “urgency.”

You have to pee more than 8 times a day. This is called “frequency.”

Even after you go, you feel as though your bladder is not empty.

You wake up often in the night to relieve yourself. This is called “nocturia.”

Complications

If you don’t get treatment for prostate problems, your bladder can become irritated because urine is backing up rather than being released.

Your symptoms may start to cause more issues in your day-to-day life. For instance, it may be tough for you to control your bladder. You might wet the bed at night or not be able to get to the bathroom quickly enough when the urgent need to go strikes.

You also could develop an infection in your urinary tract or get bladder stones.

Some symptoms of BPH are not as common, and they could signal that your condition is more complicated or advanced. Those signs include:

Burning or pain when you pee
Blood in your urine
Re: Prostate shrinking herbs very effective with rapid recovery by ProstateHerbal: 10:21pm On Apr 08, 2022
Signs of enlarged prostate gland

dribbling after urination,

excessive urination at night,

frequent urination,

sense of incomplete bladder emptying,

urge to urinate and leaking,

Call now and get treated

or weak urinary stream
Re: Prostate shrinking herbs very effective with rapid recovery by ProstateHerbal: 10:50pm On Apr 11, 2022
Shrink enlarged enlarged gland now with natural roots and herbs

100% effective with no side effect

Trial will convince you

Don't die in silent

Check my signature for further details
Re: Prostate shrinking herbs very effective with rapid recovery by ProstateHerbal: 11:33am On Apr 16, 2022
Still ongoing with treatment and consultation, because about 1 man in 8 will be diagnosed with prostate cancer during his lifetime. Prostate cancer is more likely to develop in older men. About 6 cases in 10 are diagnosed in men who are 65 or older, and it is likely in men under 40. The average age of men at diagnosis is about 66. Give me a call today save a life
Re: Prostate shrinking herbs very effective with rapid recovery by ProstateHerbal: 7:42am On Apr 20, 2022
Whatapp or call me for prostate treatment through my number on my signature
Re: Prostate shrinking herbs very effective with rapid recovery by ProstateHerbal: 3:59pm On Apr 26, 2022
Complications that can result if BPH is left untreated include:

– Sudden inability to urinate.
– Urinary Tract Infections (UTI’s).
– Bladder stones.
– Blood in the urine.
– Bladder damage.
– Kidney Damage

Call me now for immediate treatment
Re: Prostate shrinking herbs very effective with rapid recovery by ProstateHerbal: 4:31pm On Apr 26, 2022
Get treated for enlarged prostate gland with natural roots and herbs now

Delay is dangerous
Re: Prostate shrinking herbs very effective with rapid recovery by ProstateHerbal: 9:01am On Apr 28, 2022
Morning my customers we are Open for business

Re: Prostate shrinking herbs very effective with rapid recovery by ProstateHerbal: 4:05pm On Apr 30, 2022
Shrink enlarged prostate gland with natural roots and herbs specially and specifically prepared to shrink enlarged prostate gland..

Call now and get treated naturally
Re: Prostate shrinking herbs very effective with rapid recovery by ProstateHerbal: 7:45am On May 29, 2022
Good morning everyone
Re: Prostate shrinking herbs very effective with rapid recovery by ProstateHerbal: 7:46am On May 29, 2022
Shrink enlarged enlarged gland now with natural roots and herbs

100% effective with no side effect

Trial will convince you

Don't die in silent

Check my signature for further details
Re: Prostate shrinking herbs very effective with rapid recovery by ProstateHerbal: 7:21am On Jun 03, 2022
Get tested for prostate enlargement or cancer today and save both your sexual life and personal life. Go into any lab and do a P S A test
Re: Prostate shrinking herbs very effective with rapid recovery by ProstateHerbal: 8:40am On Jun 04, 2022
I don't treat based on assumptions, be sure you've done test and confirm before contacting me for treatment

Know your p.s.a level first
Re: Prostate shrinking herbs very effective with rapid recovery by ProstateHerbal: 12:34pm On Jun 07, 2022
Treatment ongoing. Contact me to get more info
Re: Prostate shrinking herbs very effective with rapid recovery by ProstateHerbal: 7:32am On Jun 10, 2022
More people needs to be sensitized regarding prostate cancer. It's common with all men above 60years and consider going for checkup from the age of 50years if you leave a rather adventurous lifestyle
Re: Prostate shrinking herbs very effective with rapid recovery by ProstateHerbal: 10:20am On Jun 10, 2022
Treatment ongoing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

National Hospital Performs Open Heart Surgery On 12 Patients / COVID-19 Update For October 11 2020 In Nigeria - (969 Tested) / Are There Native Ways To Cure Asthma Forever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.